Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5992552 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
jteku:
Egypt scares me, I am trying to get how they manage all this acquisitions.

https://www.facebook.com/115489131835769/posts/2006463972738266/
they might wake up one day and decide to take on West Africa if their is no where else to flex theirmuscukes grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
iblawi:
Nigerian army
If that thing attempt to fly wherever i am, I will quickly run to safety.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
SA crew in T72

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
ssaengine:
SA crew in T72
We came last though grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
jln115:
We came last though grin grin grin
please how do countries qualify or selected for this tournament?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
krattoss:

I think it's by invitation.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
QuietMynd:

If that thing attempt to fly wherever i am, I will quickly run to safety.

It's a free world.

Every project starts like this before you achieve perfection.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
krattoss:
think through invitation..... But I'm not sure!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Henry240:

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CKsMbRDfWM

Nice.

Looking good. Although I suspect the suspension is going to get some work done to it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SternProphet: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
patches689:

Nice.

Looking good. Although I suspect the suspension is going to get some work done to it.

Development is not completed on this vehicle
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
iblawi:

It's a free world.

Every project starts like this before you achieve perfection.
I know but just joking at first
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Possibility of Denel displaying full SARA mockup at next month's Africa Aerospace and Defence.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
UAE deploys Wing Loong II UCAV to Eritrea

This latest development highlights the growing military assertiveness of the UAE, since 2016...

Read more>>>

https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2018/08/uae-deploys-wing-loong-ii-ucav-to-eritrea
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 61mech: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't get what they're trying to do with this aircraft.
Denel has dozens of projects that are stalled at 95% done that cannot make it to market without a international partner to finish development and industrialization.
But they think they have the cash to fully fund a commercial aircraft of this size in an overcrowded market ?
I suspect this was cooked up so some Cadres can have another black hole to pilfer money through at Denel.

ssaengine:
Possibility of Denel displaying full SARA mockup at next month's Africa Aerospace and Defence.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
patches689:

Nice.

I think it's a very good vehicle. With more development, it will be better.

More variants need to be made, especially Ambulance and Tow vehicles.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
SternProphet:

Development is not completed on this vehicle
Dude, stop whining and making un-solicited comments on developments which are clearly above you.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Few days after US navy USS Carney guided-missile destroyer visit to Algiers ,

Russian navy came also to visit Algiers this august, 15 with the missile cruiser “MARECHAL USTINOV” O55 and anti-submarine ship “SEVERROMORSK-619,”

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
South-African Air Force Gripen

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2018
AMISOM

UPDF

Joint operations in Somalia

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
please guys i don't understand why we got a UCAV from UAE,
thesame UAE that just got and is operating a CH-4 ucav from China.
are our military planners dump

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
I must be reading too many specifics the F-32 performs vertical landing !!!!

Damn just like a harrier jump het
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
giles14:
please guys i don't understand why we got a UCAV from UAE,
thesame UAE that just got and is operating a CH-4 ucav from China.
are our military planners dump
beegs on Twitter says they have arrived
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
lionel4power:
beegs on Twitter says they have arrived
those his tweet and the other guy with Arab name who claim to have a NAF source really pissed me off.
just hope it don't turnout like the UAV we got from Israel.

still wondering why they refused going for the CH-4 ucav
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lebuhsi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
giles14:
those his tweet and the other guy with Arab name who claim to have a NAF source really pissed me off.
just hope it don't turnout like the UAV we got from Israel.

still wondering why they refused going for the CH-4 ucav
I thought the NAF is working on a ucav "that would be in the same league" with the CH-3, I.think it's called 'ichoku'....maybe that's why they're not going for any ucav
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
lebuhsi:

I thought the NAF is working on a ucav "that would be in the same league" with the CH-3, I.think it's called 'ichoku'....maybe that's why they're not going for any ucav
leave NAF and their stories,is the UAE drone not a UCAV

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Cannonleo:
I must be reading too many specifics the F-32 performs vertical landing !!!!

Damn just like a harrier jump het
F-32?? You mean F-35?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by oyinpr(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
giles14:
leave NAF and their stories,is the UAE drone not a UCAV
yeah there's a project like that going on I was the prototype a couple of times when i was still is school (AFIT).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
jln115:
F-32?? You mean F-35?
yep my bad, typo errors , came across an article on the HMS Queen Elizabeth Britain Ultra large Aircraft Carrier on trials
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Look at the armed wings of European and even Asian corporations in Africa, securing the resources daily for the benefit of non-African people.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:
Look at the armed wings of European and even Asian corporations in Africa, securing the resources daily for the benefit of non-African people.

Don't just make wild statements sir.
Give us specific examples
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
NDA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.