Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5994528 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:

The Chadian Army hasn't done sh1t but lose about 100 men in a single raid by BokoHarem. Why are you pathetic mouthbreathers so desperate on spreading that Chadian onslaught bullsh1t far and wide even after its been proven fake using old photos and videos from 2015 time and time again � Are you all that envious or just ret@arded? grin

[url] https://www.sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-chadian-govt-dismisses-recent-onslaught-by-president-deby/ [/url]

You should not have indulged the slowpoke.
Now it will take two pages to SHUT HIM UP.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ablemax:

And what's impressive About those unattractive pictures

Look at their uniforms very old,not good looking, and even our man o war uniform will command fear.....

And I don't want to go into the red or brown boots I don't event know.....

I don't sell diapers. Go excrete somewhere else
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

A lay man would easily think it's a bomb proof. The coward just went there to take pictures for the media. He looks so chillin' grin

The trenches sef na wahala.. Nigerian military is a laughing stock.

Hahahahah....

You just got me laughing I swear

After fishing out fried rice and chicken

He further went into the trenches to take some

Good shots with his armour vest that can stop Rpg grenade

Now take a look of how when equiped and

protected the general are with expensive one I guess,

Now take a look @the soldiers

And compare
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Odunayaw:
I don't sell diapers. Go excrete somewhere else

U won't get my attention
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ablemax:

U won't get my attention
Of course, you stink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
rka2:

An old joke with the failed GEJ attempts to buy the Tucano.
I know most of you on this thread are APC zombies. It's obvious. Once this administration is over , you'll be back to where you belong.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
rka2:
For the old timers, do you remember this? Now here it is grin
good times grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rka2: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I know most of you on this thread are APC zombies. It's obvious. Once this administration is over , you'll be back to where you belong.

I am afraid I don't support political parties. I support Nigeria grin I know it is a difficult concept for you.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rka2: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Odunayaw:
good times grin

Oh! Yes.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
rka2:

I am afraid I don't support political parties. I support Nigeria grin I know it is a difficult concept for you.
What you are saying would make sense if Nigeria were a cohesive entity or had a thing called justice or were not created through the proverbial rape of the precolonial countries of the region by colonial bastards.
Even in a country like the USA patriotism is not meant for everybody: Malcolm X, for example, was an American hero, but he wasn't a patriot.
I don't claim to be a patriot, and I hate propaganda, hypocrisy and lies.
If Nigeria were serious in evolving into a world power I would be the first booking a ticket to come back and contribute in the development.
But all I see is excess of mediocrity and backwardness.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian Air Force Tucano

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian Air Force Super Tucano touch down.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
x
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Watch Video.

Nigerian Air Force Tucano first flight.

https://vimeo.com/408685836

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
rka2:
For the old timers, do you remember this? Now here it is grin
Good times grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
kabe1:
Watch Video.

Nigerian Air Force Tucano first flight.

https://vimeo.com/408685836
Would've been nice if NAF actually went for the Mwari:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
#Chad: Rocket launched accidentally from a parked SUKOÎ 25. The rocket passed through a tanker truck and landed in a house of military official. 4 civilians killed. Tanker was empty hence no explosion

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
shadowprimezero:
#Chad: Rocket launched accidentally from a parked SUKOÎ 25. The rocket passed through a tanker truck and landed in a house of military official. 4 civilians killed. Tanker was empty hence no explosion
I saw this on twitter but wait from a parked SU25 seriously
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rka2: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
jl115:
Good times grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most certainly. One of the funniest things you Southies did grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
rka2:

Most certainly. One of the funniest things you Southies did grin grin
The credit has to go to Patches689!! grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2020
AskiaHarem:

The Chadian Army hasn't done sh1t but lose about 100 men in a single raid by BokoHarem. Why are you pathetic mouthbreathers so desperate on spreading that Chadian onslaught bullsh1t far and wide even after its been proven fake using old photos and videos from 2015 time and time again � Are you all that envious or just ret@arded? grin

[url] https://www.sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-chadian-govt-dismisses-recent-onslaught-by-president-deby/ [/url]

That picture is not a fair description of what the Nigerian Military is going through with Boko Haram.

Because you're making it look like the Military has no idea on what they're doing and how to Bring down this Boko Haram tree, you make it look like Nigeria has been hacking away at the Boko Haram tree all over the place with no sense of direction, instead of focusing on one point and hitting it until the tree falls over.
And the Broken Axe on the is a representation of all the wasted Men and equipment that were lost hacking aimlessly at this Tree.

The worse part is that this Picture given more power to the other Guys argument, that with one Blow Chad did with One Axe what took Nigeria Four Axes.

THE HILARIOUS AND MOST IRONIC THING ABOUT IT IS THAT IS WAS PROBABLY DRAWN BY A TRUE NIGERIAN PATRIOT AND SUPPORTER OF YOUR ARMED FORCES.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Denel UAV armed with Air to Ground Missiles

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2020
ghostwon:

Borno-state gorvernor about chadian military success on which he briefed the nigerian president:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rbCl4WV5XQ

Meanwhile, what are nigerian soldiers doing ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKNz0MRmME&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0CzTqrteJK0eVPpToZfv04NgtsIvJGf60zLIvINubQqzbznSmnSJVuJo0

Yeap, planning on how to best rape nigerian civilians and spread HIV to nigerian civilians.

Clap for yourselves.

Your brain is filled with propaganda, you are blinded by the propaganda.

Not into fairy tails bro sorry grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ok thanks for the clarification. Na my mistake and I accept.

Until you commit Japanese Ritual suicide on a livestream we don't care for your half-ass acceptance or apology. grin

Stop letting your emotional insecurity induced hatred and envy for Nigeria cloud your judgement or else you'll end up looking like a ret@ard again....

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2020
mekussa:

You should not have indulged the slowpoke.
Now it will take two pages to SHUT HIM UP.

grin Can't help it....

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Not into fairy tails bro sorry grin

Actually you are into fairy tales. You refuse to face reality.
Chad gave a huge beating to boko harem which seems to have pushed the stupid harem out of Chad almost entirely.
Many of you guys in here are out of touch with reality.
Nigeria has just seen a huge influx of boko harem and your soldiers are busy finding ways to rape civilians.

Truth can be toxic sometimes, but the sooner you face it the better for your future.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 4:21am On Apr 18, 2020
ghostwon:

Actually you are into fairy tales. You refuse to face reality.
Chad gave a huge beating to boko harem which seems to have pushed the stupid harem out of Chad almost entirely.
Many of you guys in here are out of touch with reality.
Nigeria has just seen a huge influx of boko harem and your soldiers are busy finding ways to rape civilians.

Truth can be toxic sometimes, but the sooner you face it the better for your future.

Chad gave nothing to BokoHarem but over 90 bodies of Chadian soldiers. grin You can post this 90 more times and it will only remain in the minds of the most deluded and ignorant of you vermin. The Chadian onslaught story was a great story but like I said im not really into Fiction. grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2020
First flight Nigerian Air Force Tucano A-29.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf-NHG-iDzg

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Mali Special Forces

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerian Special Forces

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kabe1, Odunayaw(m)