Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6029582 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Centrifude:
Denel UAV armed with Air to Ground Missiles

Recently sold to UAE. Seeker 400 UAV fitted with an enlarged nose for a synthetic aperture radar (SAR) and hump above the wing for beyond line of sight satellite communications link.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Centrifude:
Denel UAV armed with Air to Ground Missiles
Maximum payload of 100kg, that is just too low.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Kenya C-27j

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
jl115:
Bro I've acknowledge the crimes of apartheid so many times to you, so how many fvcking screenshots do you want?............. The point I was making from the start was that Boer people are African, You said they can't be because White people are genocidal and Black people are not, hence I simply disproved your argument by citing Black genocides, my argument was never based on using African genocide to rationalize apartheid..........all i'm doing is saying i'm African and you are calling me a racist because of it wink

Only in vague terms. You still haven't answered me on the BLACK farmworkers SLAVERY issue . I took a screenshot of how Boers would sport kill their labourers. Did this ishyt NOT continue til the early 80s?
Do you need another screenshot? Still waiting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerian made MRAP and LAV APC

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
kabe1:
Nigerian Air Force Tucano

So sexy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2020
kabe1:
Nigerian Air Force Tucano

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikuyu1:

Only in vague terms. You still haven't answered me on the BLACK farmworkers SLAVERY issue . I took a screenshot of how Boers would sport kill their labourers. Did this ishyt NOT continue til the early 80s?
Do you need another screenshot? Still waiting.
What do you want me to say bru? There are bad people of all Races, just because you nitpicked a couple of examples doesn't mean every single Boer is like that. Even in Apartheid you couldn't just kill Black people for sport, in terms of the law Back people and White people were "equal" and I say that with quotations for a obvious reason. Thus if a Farmer shot his worker for sport then according to the law he was supposed to receive the death penalty, whether that happened or not is another story!

Secondly since I must acknowledge the atrocities of white people, when are you going to acknowledge the atrocities of Black people?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
jl115:
What do you want me to say bru? There are bad people of all Races, just because you nitpicked a couple of examples doesn't mean every single Boer is like that. Even in Apartheid you couldn't just kill Black people for sport, in terms of the law Back people and White people were "equal" and I say that with quotations for a obvious reason. Thus if Farmers shot his worker for sport then according to the law he was supposed to receive the death penalty, whether that happened or not is another story!

Secondly since I must acknowledge the atrocities of white people, when are you going to acknowledge the atrocities of Black people?
The way non white people talk about racism ehn, you would think they are meek people who haven't perpetrated genocide.
Yes the whites perpetrated genocides and atrocities and should be called out for it but when are we also going to talk about atrocities perpetrated by blacks on blacks, Arabs on blacks, Hausa's against Igbo's and yorubas and vice versa. The point is that humans are just horrible and tge powerful will always attempt to prey on the weak.
Before the transatlantic slave trade, blacks were enslaving eachother. The old Oyo empire enslaved thousands from ethnic groups they conquered. Same with every other ethnic group that was powerful. We treat ourselves like trash and expect people of other skin color to treat us with respect. Few years ago it was South Africans versus other African nationals, now it is Chinese treating all Africans like shit.
Demanding for apologies won't change anything, we should rather learn from the past and prepare against whatever is to come in the future.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
sconp:

I fuc.king love that series...the depth is amazing.

Sometimes I wonder how the producers thought it all too.

See how dey played the part of that boko haram ish in Niger around the dam in one of the series, and they even stated that china and US are vying for infuence in the African space using different methods.
I just happened to be watching that very episode yesterday, They are on point with that episode.

Take a look at this $3Billion expressway that the US wants to build in Kenya from Mombasa to Nairobi, The Chinese have built a railway on the very same route, the new railway hasnt even reached a quarter of its freight potential and yet the Americans are proposing to build a separate expressway away from the existing highway.

This was a statement by the US Ambassador to Kenya after Kenyans complained about the viability of the project, see how its all about countering China, He was taking jabs at Chinese way of doing things in Africa VS the US. The expressway has nothing to do with the US caring about Kenyas infrastructure,its all about influence and soft power.
The United States remains fully committed to the Nairobi-Mombasa expressway project and to fulfilling President Trump and President Kenyatta’s shared pledge to make this critically needed road a reality. Contrary to recent press reports, the highway is an investment that won’t saddle Kenya with unsustainable debt . To the contrary, this project by a world-class U.S. company will provide the best engineered solutions for Kenya’s infrastructure needs at a lower price than competitors and for far better value. Furthermore, doing business with a U.S. company helps combat corruption through the anti-bribery provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
https://ke.usembassy.gov/statement-by-kyle-mccarter-u-s-ambassador-to-kenya-on-the-nairobi-mombasa-expressway-project/

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:11am On Apr 19, 2020
NAF Mi35P

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:25am On Apr 19, 2020
South African Mi 24 Superhind mk4

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:28am On Apr 19, 2020
South African upgraded T72

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:32am On Apr 19, 2020
South African upgraded BMP-1

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
South African soldiers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
jl115:
South African Mi 24 Superhind mk4
when did you get these? and since when did you start using russian weapons?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2020
so when will it be delivered?
[quote author=kabe1 post=88576455][/quote]
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:
When will what be delivered?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2020
jl115:
South African upgraded T72

What upgrades exactly were done to the T-72?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:
We are not using them, it's just a locally upgraded Mi24 which we export
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
shadowprimezero:

What upgrades exactly were done to the T-72?
New fire control system, hunter killer mode, Day/Night capability, upgrade of the the gun stabilisation system, muzzle reference system(Mrs), Coincidence firing, Improved battlefield survivability, Improved 1st round hit probability, fire on the move capability

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:
And South Africa has infact a very vast array of Russian weapons which were captured during the Border War, everything from tanks to aircraft

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
NA toops of Sector 2 OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE in a subsidiary operation named OPERATION KANTANA JIMLAN at about 181830hrs April 2020 in a clinically executed operation responded to a Boko Haram/ISWAP attack on Buni Gari Village in Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State. During the decisive operation by the troops of Sector 2, over Ten terrorists were neutralized. Several weapons were captured which include : One Gun truck, One Duska Anti Aircraft gun, Three GPMG, One PKT gun, Three AK 47 rifles, Large cache of ammunition, ammunition links and assorted types of hard drugs. .

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
shadowprimezero:
Warning; Graphic Image
dah F*ck just happened to those dudes in Ash grin..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
shadowprimezero:
NA toops of Sector 2 OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE in a subsidiary operation named OPERATION KANTANA JIMLAN at about 181830hrs April 2020 in a clinically executed operation responded to a Boko Haram/ISWAP attack on Buni Gari Village in Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State. During the decisive operation by the troops of Sector 2, over Ten terrorists were neutralized. Several weapons were captured which include : One Gun truck, One Duska Anti Aircraft gun, Three GPMG, One PKT gun, Three AK 47 rifles, Large cache of ammunition, ammunition links and assorted types of hard drugs. .
BHT are always suffering in yobe...
The troops there no get joy...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
jl115:
why is it taking that long?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
MiddleDimension:
why is it taking that long?
I don't know bro !

Maybe Kabe1 can answer grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
jl115:
I don't know bro !

Maybe Kabe1 can answer grin
just an ordinary plane is taking this long to purchase. do the middle east countries have to wait this long? and it is not even a high-end military hardware like a 4th gen fighter!
do the fight against BH have to wait that long?
if we were buying the frog foot, would it take this long too?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
shadowprimezero:
Warning; Graphic Image
if you cannot blur the dead bodies, please take the picture down. though the fought for BH, who knows they were not recruited against their wish?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2853) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)