Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5985423 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raaven: 5:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Sarikidoo:
Please does anyone know the value of this drone Just found it among my things now. Was a gift I received two years ago. Never used it.

Please what's the value and how much can I really get for it?

Kabe1, Toju200, lurker4long

look like this one

/ibadan/cameras-video-cameras-and-accessories/e58-eachine-drone-with-5mp-dual-camera-extra-battery-daFm3BIMki9qVjtfQaFpMpoV.html?lid=i-QavC7Y43H4oERF&cur_pos=18&pos=18&ads_count=582&ads_per_page=20&page=3

e58-eachine-drone

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Sarikidoo:
Please does anyone know the value of this drone Just found it among my things now. Was a gift I received two years ago. Never used it.

Please what's the value and how much can I really get for it?

Kabe1, Toju200, lurker4long
niceee
Miniature.
It's as good as how u want to use em.
Troops of Op Haran Daji uses this drone.
It's multi purpose.
Incase u don't feel like using it how much can I get it from you smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Toju200:
niceee
Miniature.
It's multi purpose.

Lolz
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sarikidoo: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Raaven:

look like this one

/ibadan/cameras-video-cameras-and-accessories/e58-eachine-drone-with-5mp-dual-camera-extra-battery-daFm3BIMki9qVjtfQaFpMpoV.html?lid=i-QavC7Y43H4oERF&cur_pos=18&pos=18&ads_count=582&ads_per_page=20&page=3

e58-eachine-drone
Yeah exactly. But 30k really??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sarikidoo: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2021
Toju200:
niceee
Miniature.
It's multi purpose.

Wow.. That's cool. Yeah, I'm selling it. I don't even know what to use it for.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sarikidoo: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2021
You guys are not saying anything oo... I'm about to give it out at 180k. Hope I'm not underselling.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by youghs: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sarikidoo:
You guys are not saying anything oo... I'm about to give it out at 180k. Hope I'm not underselling.

Are you on twitter?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
UAE orders more drones from Denel Dynamics!

Defenceweb - 03 March 2021

UAE orders Seeker 400 UAVs for its Presidential Guard

The order was announced by Staff Brigadier-General Mohammed Al Hassani, Official Spokesperson of the IDEX and NAVDEX exhibitions, on the first day of the International Defence Exhibition (IDEX) in Abu Dhabi on 21 February.

“The UAE Armed Forces confirmed deals with Denel SOC, trading as Denel Dynamics, to provide an unmanned drone system, Seeker 400 UAE, to the Presidential Guard Command with a value of AED 50 000 000 [R204 million),” he said.

The UAE is a repeat customer for the Seeker 400, having most recently ordered AED25 821 190 (R105 million) worth of Seeker 400s in March 2020.

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute’s Arms Transfers database, the UAE bought several batches of Seeker II aircraft in the 1990s and 2000s, Seeker 200s in 2017 and six Seeker 400 armed UAVs in 2018.

The Seeker 400 has up to 16 hours’ endurance and can carry two sensor payloads (weighing a combined 100 kg) at the same time, or guided weapons.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sarikidoo: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
youghs:

Are you on twitter?
Yeah
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
slimthugchimee2:

Take it down sir

I don't think it's the right place to post

Imo,if its terrorists like BH/Al Shabab/Israeli Defense force etc and not civvies post away! But that's just me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sarikidoo:
Man 180k cost o
na phantom me dey buy? grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
United we Stand.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
C-Falcon Boats for NN

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
SuperSixSeven:
United we Stand.
What's the second flag behind the Nigerian flag?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ddream6627(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
kemicalreact:
that's israel flag if am right.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ddream6627:
that's israel flag if am right.
Why do they have to carry Israeli flag?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2021
So this is my last post on NL wink.. For the time being anyway cool

just want to say thanks to all the oaks that made the thread what it is wink since I joined 7 years ago!

To the new guard @kabe1and @lurker4long.... Keep up the good work!!!

Cheers!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2021

just want to say thanks to all the oaks that made the thread what it is wink since I joined 7 years ago!

Cheers!!

Ok
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bestdefender: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2021

Cheers!!
bye
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
kemicalreact:
It's called confusion...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Salatavor: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Raaven:
republic sahraoui army
If a nation that is not yet a state can buy these levels of heavy weaponry what escuses do we have.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ddream6627(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
kemicalreact:
Why do they have to carry Israeli flag?
some air force guys are trained by Idf.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2021
One of Nigeria air force Aero L39 albatross heading to Czech for upgrade. pics as at last year

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2021
how long does it take the JF-17 thunder to land in Nigeria?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria air force SOF

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raaven: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Salatavor:
If a nation that is not yet a state can buy these levels of heavy weaponry what escuses do we have.

they got some weapons from algeria and libya during their war against morocco .

sahraoui army

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raaven: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
sahraoui army

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raaven: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
more

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raaven: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
moroccan F-5E , F-16C with US navy F-18E/F and E-2 awacs

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jimi24: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Raaven:

they got some weapons from algeria and libya during their war against morocco .

sahraoui army

The region is rich in natural resources. There are some global billionaires and a few nation states behind everything.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jimi24: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
MiddleDimension:
how long does it take the JF-17 thunder to land in Nigeria?

Are they flying down or being crated down in a bigger aircraft for assembly here ? .
If they are flying down, ask Nigerian embassies in the countries along the route from Pakistan. Plenty paperwork to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Toju200(m), kabe1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.