Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5967194 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria needs to throw it's weight against the coup madness taking over West Africa. This is not good.

Meanwhile, West African democracies need to sit up. The intent of democracy in the first place is for the people to benefit from the wealth of the nation not just the rich, fortunate and educated elites.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
India has been building Naval Corvettes since 1987.

You would think they just started recently.

Building a Shipbuilding Industry takes a lot of time, patience and Investment.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2021

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Faithful007:
Nigeria needs to throw it's weight against the coup madness taking over West Africa. This is not good.

Meanwhile, West African democracies need to sit up. The intent of democracy in the first place is for the people to benefit from the wealth of the nation not just the rich, fortunate and educated elites.

West African democratic leaders need to stick to term limits of 8 years for 2 terms or 6 years of single term.

Sit tight leaders are responsible for the current wave of Coups.

Nigeria was too soft on Mali, we should have been more decisive like in Gambia.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
kabe1:

West African democratic leaders need to stick to term limits of 8 years for 2 terms or 6 years of single term.

Sit tight leaders are responsible for the current wave of Coups.

Nigeria was too soft on Mali, we should have been more decisive like in Gambia.

It was a fait accompli after the coup in Mali especially after the second one. It was going to become a problem. Should never have been allowed to stand under whatever guise.

The young man in Mali has set the path for every Special Forces officer in these tiny republics to seek power for themselves. And why always US trained ones. Something stinks. Anywhere they go problem like Afghanistan.

That said you nailed it. The greed for power is the root cause. Leaders should stick to term limits. When legitimacy is eroded ECOWAS has a problem to intervene at least morally. ECOWAS should put mechanisms in place barring leaders from exceeding term limits. Too many recently from Guinea to Ivory Coast.

As much as I hate to say it because of the threat we face in ISWAP that is still struggling for relevance (a reason I kept silent on Mali even if I thought something should have been done) it might be best to send a clear signal to the would be putschists in Conakry to stand down immediately. A day lingers and they start playing straight from Col. Goita's playbook a dangerous trend for West Africa. Col. Goita himself should be sanctioned that guy single handedly has become the problem.

I tend not to see any event narrowly. It seems every thing is being done by external powers to pull Nigeria down to its feet and dismember it. Every time we get close to defeating state enemies something else intractable shows up. ISWAP can't be surviving after every blow but here we are 10 years on they are still whimpering and not helped by inept local politicians. Who are these people really.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Covert1:

It was a fait accompli after the coup in Mali especially after the second one. It was going to become a problem. Should never have been allowed to stand under whatever guise.

The young man in Mali has set the path for every Special Forces officer in these tiny republics to seek power for themselves. And why always US trained ones. Something stinks. Anywhere they go problem like Afghanistan.

That said you nailed it. The greed for power is the root cause. Leaders should stick to term limits. When legitimacy is eroded ECOWAS has a problem to intervene at least morally. ECOWAS should put mechanisms in place barring leaders from exceeding term limits. Too many recently from Guinea to Ivory Coast.

As much as I hate to say it because of the threat we face in ISWAP that is still struggling for relevance (a reason I kept silent on Mali even if I thought something should have been done) it might be best to send a clear signal to the would be putschists in Conakry to stand down immediately. A day lingers and they start playing straight from Col. Goita's playbook a dangerous trend for West Africa. Col. Goita himself should be sanctioned that guy single handedly has become the problem.

I tend not to see any event narrowly. It seems every thing is being done by external powers to pull Nigeria down to its feet and dismember it. Every time we get close to defeating state enemies something else intractable shows up. ISWAP can't be surviving after every blow but here we are 10 years on they are still whimpering and not helped by inept local politicians. Who are these people really.

I agree completely with this comment.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
I think Nigeria should send a message through it's ministry of foreign affairs to sanction and if necessary use military force to reinstall democracy in that country
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
MAN1960:
I think Nigeria should send a message through it's ministry of foreign affairs to sanction and if necessary use military force to reinstall democracy in that country

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja has already made a statement. But it is not enough. They have to include that element of force if necessary. The situation is still fluid perhaps that's why. The foreign minister Onyema should be in Conakry immediately or the Ambassador to deliver that warning in person. NIA, DSS, DIA are all working overtime and yet they continue to undermine and undercut us one way or the other. If we don't do something at home and near abroad now I'm afraid the omen is not looking good. Elections are coming up.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Your statement clearly mean, any SAM can shoot down F22 shocked

A F117 stealth aircraft got shot down by old SA-3 SAM isnt it ?

End of the day any aircraft is vulnerable provided systems are capable enough and at the right place at the right time with the right tactics etc

Only armchair analists believe in the so called invulnerability

Heck a farmer with a hunting rifle shot down a apache with a single bullet lol

Eg USA strives for full EM spectrum control of hostile airspace post and pre aerial deployment of assets for both kinetic and non kinetic effect , even than there are instances of vulnerability

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tutudesz: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nemesis4you:

End of the day any aircraft is vulnerable provided systems are capable enough and at the right place at the right time with the right tactics etc

Heck a farmer with a hunting rifle shot down a apache

Eg USA strives for full EM spectrum control of hostile airspace post and pre aerial deployment of assets for both kinetic and non kinetic effect , even than there are instances of vulnerability

Only few countries have assets to try to take control of EM spectrum either on ground or through air

We are not talking about F-117A, but a F22 with the lastest tech undecided
There is no reason for Russia and China to be spending billion of dollars on new SAMs, if the old SAMs can do the job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
tutudesz:

We are not talking about F-117A, but a F22 with the lastest tech undecided
Are is no reason for Russia and China to be spending billion of dollars on new SAMs, if the old SAMs can do the job

It doesn't matter what the platforms are, combat of any kind least those involving complex systems across multiple domains is not as simple as 2+2 = 4

We in military never talk on definite / absolute terms we define it on terms of probability

why do you think weapon systems are associated with terms such as kill probability or circular error probable or single shot kill probability etc

New systems have higher probability of kill but older system are still capable of killing their targets albeit with lower probability of kill

I cant explain more simply bro

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nemesis4you:

Heck a farmer with a hunting rifle shot down a apache with a single bullet lol

Only few countries have assets to try to take control of EM spectrum either on ground or through air

For me it's about the collection of whole system available to the military at that time.

When country A have aircraft with AESA radar and country B with PESA radar, the general believe is country A would win any confrontation with country B without thinking out of the box. What happens if county B have AWAC? What of pilots training and tactics, Area of engagement, what of the flaws and gains of individual weapons carried, etc.

Argentines showed the British what tactics is all about. Technology is a good thing to have but in real war it's about taking advantage with whatever you have.

I just prefer looking at everyone from far.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2021
iblawi:

When country A have aircraft with AESA radar and country B with PESA radar, the general believe is country A would win any confrontation with country B without thinking out of the box.

Argentines showed the British what tactics is all about. Technology is a good thing to have but in real war it's about taking advantage with whatever is you have.

I just prefer looking at everyone from far.

Personally i am not aware of any such general beliefs

Country A can have all the AESA and country B with PESA will still win the war since having AESA is not enough the quality of the AESA is important eg if the AESA radars have low MTBF than its downtime will be more

Same as country A can have superior fighters on paper and still lose the air war bec its sortie generation rate per day is lower than the supposed inferior fighters with country B

Its not even the collection of whole system available the military at that time, its more than that , near impossible to summarise every aspect

Tactics is part of every weapon system which helps to enable it but than there is also something call luck however rare , how does one include it

End of the day its best not to compare . why do i always say not to compare ?

Those in the business will never compare without having access to corresponding technical data which in the first place will be classified

Long story short non technical comparison is the exclusive domain of armchair analists, keyboard warriors

Best is not to look at all , far or close wont make any difference IMO

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2021
I'm still surprised that People here still think winning wars is about having Weapon A, Platform B, Asset C. These are actually the tip of the iceberg. The exotic part people see and admire.

Meanwhile the main clockwork is just few feet underwater. Rarely seen.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2021
kabe1:
India has been building Naval Corvettes since 1987.

You would think they just started recently.

Building a Shipbuilding Industry takes a lot of time, patience and Investment.
Why does indian navy paint the stern of their Corvettes black? @nemesis4you
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Nemesis4you:

Personally i am not aware of any such general beliefs

Country A can have all the AESA and country B with PESA will still win the war since having
AESA is not enough the quality of the AESA is important eg if the AESA radars have low MTBF than its downtime will be more

Same as country A can have superior fighters on paper and still lose the air war bec its sortie generation rate per day is lower than the supposed inferior fighters with country B

Its not even the collection of whole system available the military at that time, its more than that , near impossible to summarise every aspect

Tactics is part of every weapon system which helps to enable it but than there is also something call luck however rare , how does one include it

End of the day its best not to compare . why do i always say not to compare ?

Those in the business will never compare without having access to corresponding technical data which in the first place will be classified

Long story short non technical comparison is the exclusive domain of armchair analists, keyboard warriors

Best is not to look at all , far or close wont make any difference IMO

You are on point.

The SU35 is practically an AWAC. It uses PESA radar and can detect aerial targets 400km away and engage the enemy 300km away.

How many fighter jets with AESA radar can give that advantage?

The Luck part is also very important.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Not to add fuel to fire but.,

This South Africans some people are constantly comparing Nigeria with, I sincerely take it as a lack of clear understanding of the importance of history in winning wars. Their navy have operated formidable Destroyers even before Nigeria became independent and we all know that Nigeria might never operate destroyers. Not to mention that they've also owned more than 13 frigates till date, while Nigeria has only operated 2 frigates.

The comparison doesn't even make any sense, Because if you carefully consider history, SA has a very glorious history which any right thinking person should consider as a plus for Africa.

S.A pilots flying S.A airplanes have dropped S.A bombs on more than 30 countries, from Italy, to France, Tunisia even as far east in the European Balkans.

Their navy participated in the invasion of the South of France and Sicily, operated in Italy, Pacific ocean, Argentina waters, Mediterranean sea, English channel, all these
when Nigeria was still under British slavery

They already have a 51 years headstart in operating submarines over Nigeria. 51 years.
angry
No vex me oo!! Do you know what is 51 years angry

Only those with wisdom will understand what a single submarine can do to any naval fleet no matter how capable, ask Pakistan and Argentina.

All they need is one submarine because Nigeria have zero anti-submarine detection, tracking, and targeting capability today. No torpedo, no depth charge, no ASW mortar nothing.

Their navy as of today has 12 battle honours bestowed on them by the League of nations. Something Nigeria can only dream off. angry grin Nigerian Navy zero battle honours because of zero naval battles.... except against pirates with machine guns.

Even if Nigeria buys 10 frigates today, what is the guarantee that we have the prerequisite naval experience to plan, coordinate and pull off a successful naval battle against a peer opponent like say Algeria? Or is it just about buying fancy new warships? History tells a better tale ask Egypt.

If we're to tell ourselves the honest truth, Nigeria currently have no 'viable' frigate today. While S.A have four sweet ones. Even if they tow them across the ocean and park them in the Gulf of Guinea. Nigeria still can't do anything. Because we don't have any anti-ship missile today.

All this vast military knowledge will definitely come into play in an actual warfare. Let me not touch the fact that S.A Army fought in World War one under their own flag. More than 40 years before Nigeria got independence

Nigeria's first battle under the green white green was in the Congo civil war of around the 60s or 70s.

And someone here is comparing their anti-ship missiles of hundreds of kilometers range with Nigeria's only two 72mm naval gun with 100km. grin

Sometimes we dey take this comparison too far abeg well I blame the south Africans for not bragging as they should. grin grin
With all this historical backing, they should have closed this forum by now. Everybody go home. angry angry

God forbids we should mention possible nukes. cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2021
lionel4power:

Why does indian navy paint the stern of their Corvettes black? @nemesis4you

Bec of exhast vents of diesel engine on the stern side ( gas turbine exhaust is through exhaust tower ) otherwise soot will show up prominently on grey background , black colour will hide it

Not applicable to all corvettes , for them i think it is bec of standardising colour scheme

New corvettes dont have it

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2021
lionel4power:

This South Africans some people are constantly comparing Nigeria with, I sincerely take it as a lack of clear understanding of the importance of history in winning wars. Their navy have operated formidable Destroyers even before Nigeria became independent and we all know that Nigeria might never operate destroyers. Not to mention that they've also owned more than 13 frigates till date, while Nigeria has only operated 2 frigates.

Is this a joke,
The soldiers who fought in world war 2 are dead na, or too old...
You depend on what u had in the past to fight ur current wars .. okay, southies have the super power of travelling back to the past to bring their former weapons and men of destruction to fight theirpresent war.t wink

Did someone say nukes grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Is this a joke,
You depend on what u had in the past to fight ur current wars .. okay, southies have the super power of travelling back to the past to bring their former weapons of destruction to the present wink

Did some ok be say nukes grin grin grin grin grin

The key point there is Battle Experience which you predictably missed as usual because comprehension is difficult for some.

Those hard-worn lessons which they lernt with their blood when Nigeria was still user slavery are written down in their order of battle and implemented in their training doctrine for future soldiers to learn from.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2021
lionel4power:

This South Africans some people are constantly comparing Nigeria with, I sincerely take it as a lack of clear

For real, what sort of a brainless comment is this?

I'm genuinely asking, really worried for your mental health.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2021
lionel4power:

The key point there is Naval battle Experience which you predictably missed as usual because comprehension is difficult for some.

HMS Nigeria was Destroyer crewed by a mix of British & Nigerian which participated extensively in World War II.

You conveniently talk about British slavery in Nigeria, ignoring Nigeria participated in World War I, including glorious battles in Burma & South-East Asia in World War II.

Ignoring, completely ignoring 85% of the South-African population were in bondage in their own country until 1990.

Are you not completely foolish?

Is this the sort of nonsense you write in that your blog?

What a fool!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2021
For those who will predictably miss the whole point of my writing up there.. Because a lot of people here are genuinely slow.

Let me break it down.

Assuming Nigeria has four frigate and south Africa brings her four frigates and the two fleet meet at a far away distance for battle.

Who would likely come out victorious?

1) Nigeria that has never fought any enemy warship in history. Even one and has no real combat experience.

Or

2) South Africa?

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2021
kabe1:

For real, what sort of a brainless comment is this?

I'm genuinely asking, really worried for your mental health.

Honestly if you examine intently, you'll observe that you are the one that actually require comprehensive MRI to ascertain you ridiculously below sea level negative number IQ level.

Because you missed the KeyWord 'possible' which implies nuclear deterrent. The fact that we can means we might. Go figure

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
lionel4power:

Honestly if you examine intently, you'll observe that you are the one that actually require comprehensive MRI to ascertain you ridiculously below sea level negative number IQ level.

Because you missed the KeyWord 'possible' which implies nuclear deterrent. The fact that we can means we might. Go figure

Who gives a shit about nuclear deterrence, did I make reference to nuclear weapons in my post?

Have you gone completely mad, you asshole?

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2021
kabe1:

Who gives a shit about nuclear deterrence, did I make reference to nuclear weapons in my post?

Have you gone completely mad, you asshole?

You can imagine how brainless that lionel4 is. Just see the thrash the I.diot is writing and this is someone people go to read his blog, shame!

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Randlord: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2021
shadowprimezero:

I largely agree with this assessment. It is what it is. For all the nay sayers, how many missile armed vessels does the NN have. The NN has very limited Blue water capabilities. Its strategic growth plans and recapitalisation efforts would see it into a very formidable force in a few years, but in its current state, if we're being honest,its a glorified coast guard.

On the NAF, our Tucanos are strike aircraft and the deal didn't include any A2A missiles.[b] The JF-17s are another case entirely. They can go toe to toe with any Gripen, but unfortunately we only have them in little numbers. [/b]With the M-346FA deal however, Nigeria will have a pretty good air deterrent. Their A2A weapons suite are the same as the Eurofighter Typhoon. We'll also have them in decent numbers

You're true Nigerian patriot! You honestly acknowledge the shortfalls of your armed forces and yet you're optimistic. Unfortunately some of your compatriots are delusional and love to praise mediocrity. A nation the size of Nigeria should have a squadron of frontline jets, at least 20 modern jets (although an African giant would have 50 plus), e.g F16's, even mirages or even the twin-engined Russian beasts.

You should have at least 4 missile armed frigates or even OPV's. Even submarines. At least you're aware of the platforms that your armed forces need. And it's not even going to happen in 1 step, it will take many years to execute a strategic procurement plan that will bear fruit.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2021
kabe1:

HMS Nigeria was Destroyer crewed by a mix of British & Nigerian which participated extensively in World War II.

You conveniently talk about British slavery in Nigeria, ignoring Nigeria participated in World War I, including glorious battles in Burma & South-East Asia in World War II.

Ignoring, completely ignoring 85% of the South-African population were in bondage in their own country until 1990.

Are you not completely foolish?

Is this the sort of nonsense you write in that your blog?

What a fool!!!

Nigeria fought in WWI under British flag as slaves and not for the green white green. Was Nigeria existing during WWI or even WWII.?

It's funny how helplessly retardedly slow people like you miss the simple point entirely and head in a different trajectory, most time in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Randlord: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Faithful007:
The fact that they cannot maintain a good number of their equipment somehow actually shows they have a modern military. Capital intensive, that's how it is. [/b]Some 30-40% of US aircrafts and stuff are non operational as of today. [b]If Nigeria should have a modern military too, it would be same story. You cannot keep a modern military at 100%, worse still as an African Country. If you can cycle 50% you're good to go.

Military strength is about technology and capabilities, not who is maintaining more aircraft. South Africa is miles ahead of Nigeria. That's just the truth.

Great post, I would go beyond and say not only capital intensive but technology-intensive too. Unfortunately he doesn't understand this simple point. I would venture to say Nigeria's utilisation percentage of assets is even lower than SA's. One only needs to think of the whole fighter squadron of Jaguars left to rot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Faithful007:
The fact that they cannot maintain a good number of their equipment somehow actually shows they have a modern military. Capital intensive, that's how it is. Some 30-40% of US aircrafts and stuff are non operational as of today. If Nigeria should have a modern military too, it would be same story. You cannot keep a modern military at 100%, worse still as an African Country. If you can cycle 50% you're good to go.

Military strength is about technology and capabilities, not who is maintaining more aircraft. South Africa is miles ahead of Nigeria. That's just the truth.

When I saw this your post, I knew that you were on to a good point. But the truth is, some people here don't read to understand, they just read to reply.

Typical slow people with little imaginative ability and zero intellect. They keep repeating the same old rubbish every single time. Imaging someone comparing anti-ship missiles with 72 mm guns in this day and age.

The dull@rd also equated blue water capability with sailing ship to Austrailia. Thats when I knew his IQ is gutter level standard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Clearly there are people who couldn't sleep at night coming here to talk all things subjective like we are in a ping-pong pick and choose. The ploy to remain relevant will make people say incongruous things to appear bright. Imagine someone denigrating a whole people the largest of the entire black race of incapacity to fight a modern naval warfare. How low can we go on this thread. A show of shame.

Meanwhile the aircrafts here is for our version of Coast Guard. The best in sub-saharan Africa that even the country we supposedly can't defeat in a hypothetical naval engagement has nothing of such elements to match. Imagine!

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2021
As usual the resident gutter-level zero IQ dulla@rd in his typical mental retardation have quickly gotten an image that have zero relevance to the discussion which simple is Battle Experience in grand scale

A support system with zero ability to provide pure offensive firepower in the frontlines except behind protected lines.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.