Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5963060 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:29am On May 26, 2022
jl115:
You think Defenceweb uses this thread and Jakes and Africaken's twitter pages as sources Are you good bro? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On the 21st of may.

I wonder who is laughing now.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:37am On May 26, 2022
GreenandGold:

The highlighted is the Ratel's protection problem

So, to fix it, one would have to add a bigger engine and add an extra layer of steel around and maybe it would do 20mm protetction, but it is still nothing compared to the Badger's 30mm frontal arc protection.
yeah of course can't compare it to the badger I mean its 40 years older grin

The Iklwa is the answer cool

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:39am On May 26, 2022
GreenandGold:

Buy a Patria overseas and you will see the South African media going up in arms over the purchase. You will see social media up in flames with comments like "they are buying weapons instead of building houses for the poor" or "they have money for weapons but no money for the hungry".

Having them built locally with the "we are creating jobs" tag will solve the problem.
Badger is 70% SAn no doubt!! but I still think we wouldn't be in the sh1t right now if we just went for the Iklwa or RG41
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:42am On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

In the past 24 hours alone.
Since when does retweeting mean anything other than retweeting....please show me an article in which they used this thread or those twitter handles you mention!!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:43am On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

On the 24th of may.
Jeezez its a retweet!!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:43am On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

On the 23rd of May
another retweet

2 Likes

kabe1:

On the 22nd of May
yet another retweet

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:45am On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

On the 21st of may.

I wonder who is laughing now.
I'm literally struggling to breath as i'm typing this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You actually think retweeting something means they are relying on that information when writing factual articles grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:55am On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

In the past 24 hours alone.

I remember the last picture was posted here by bidxii
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
jl115:
I'm literally struggling to breath as i'm typing this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You actually think retweeting something means they are relying on that information when writing factual articles grin grin grin grin

kabe1:

Defenceweb depends on open sources for more than 70% of their news stories, including press releases from the various arms of the Nigerian military, this thread on Nairaland, Jakeporeshenko on Twitter, Africaken on Twitter and the likes.

Those retweets represent open sources.

This is basic common sense.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:06pm On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

Those retweets represent open sources.

This is basic common sense.
Have they used those tweets in an article yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:08pm On May 26, 2022
jl115:

Have they used those tweets in an article yes or no?

Do those retweets represent open sources yes or no?

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:10pm On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

Do those retweets represent open sources yes or no?
You said they rely on it to write their articles.....show me that article please wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 12:13pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2022
Navy SBS rescues 12 kidnapped victims in Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:50pm On May 26, 2022
jl115:
You said they rely on it to write their articles.....show me that article please wink

I said they depend on open sources for 70% of their news stories.

I'm asking you, simple yes or no, are the retweets not an open source?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 1:41pm On May 26, 2022
jl115:
yeah of course can't compare it to the badger I mean its 40 years older grin

The Iklwa is the answer cool

There's something off about the Iklwa's design... We might as well take the Igirigi grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaddyGoo: 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

Thanks.

Always welcome!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
Here we go ago with some underage adults shining their teeth.
The dumbest of life are usually condescending. In their ignorance, they think they have the answers..
If u must post something not in relation to the thread, at least, it shouldn't be insulting
If u feel so above and cannot logically give an otherwise explanation to certain fact or facts, there is no harm in keeping shut and hiding those teeth....
Haven't those Confucius quote taught you "HUMILITY"? Or perhaps, nothing is written in that respect.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 4:37pm On May 26, 2022
GeneralFarouq:
The dumbest of life are usually condescending. In their ignorance, they think they have the answers..
If u must post something not in relation to the thread, at least, it shouldn't be insulting
If u feel so above and cannot logically give an otherwise explanation to certain fact or facts, there is no harm in keeping shut and hiding those teeth....
Haven't those Confucius quote taught you "HUMILITY"? Or perhaps, nothing is written in that respect.
Too cowardly to address me directly or you can't multitask? Seeing how regularly you only come here to fellate Kabe1, one would expect you to have mastered doing 2 things at once.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
GreenandGold:

There's something off about the Iklwa's design... We might as well take the Igirigi grin
You want problems!!....
Always!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:01pm On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

I said they depend on open sources for 70% of their news stories.

I'm asking you, simple yes or no, are the retweets not an open source?
Which news story did they use this thread or Jakes/Africakens twitter page as a source!!......since your exact words were-

"defenceweb depends on open sources for more than 70% of their news stories, including press releases from the various arms of the Nigerian military, this thread on Nairaland, Jakeporeshenko on Twitter, Africaken on Twitter and the likes."

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:02pm On May 26, 2022
GeneralFarouq:
oh the irony!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:26pm On May 26, 2022
jl115:
Which news story did they use this thread or Jakes/Africakens twitter page as a source!!......since your exact words were-

"defenceweb depends on open sources for more than 70% of their news stories, including press releases from the various arms of the Nigerian military, this thread on Nairaland, Jakeporeshenko on Twitter, Africaken on Twitter and the likes."

You seem not to understand basic English.

Do those retweets constitute open sources?

Yes or No?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 6:47pm On May 26, 2022
What's up

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:48pm On May 26, 2022
kabe1:

You seem not to understand basic English.

Do those retweets constitute open sources?

Yes or No?
It doesn't matter, they don't use Jakes/ Africaken's twitter or this thread as sources for their articles.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:56pm On May 26, 2022
jl115:
You want problems!!....
Always!! grin grin grin

In the seriousness of things, I think there's a need for a small size IFV especially to support infantry in the DRC and Mozambique. In both the DRC and Moza, our infantry has to be supported by Tanzania's mechanised unitss.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 6:59am On May 27, 2022
GreenandGold:

In the seriousness of things, I think there's a need for a small size IFV especially to support infantry in the DRC and Mozambique. In both the DRC and Moza, our infantry has to be supported by Tanzania's mechanised unitss.
What mechanised units have the Tanzos deployed in DRC and Moz?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 8:21am On May 27, 2022
Kdf

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 9:14am On May 27, 2022
botswana defence force

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 9:15am On May 27, 2022
NAMIBIA DEFENCE FORCE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: oloyesaso(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.