Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6030612 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
GreenandGold:

I'm not getting any younger, I can't sustain the fight for a long time. Check, Patches, MikeZA and ActivateKruger took the pension, even Agububu (Corvert1) can't run this longer than 3 posts. grin
These names! MikeZA was a gentleman.

Patches on the other hand, that was some vawulent soldier grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Odunayaw:
These names! MikeZA was a gentleman.

Patches on the other hand, that was some vawulent soldier grin
the Henry vs Patches battles were legendary grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
jl115:
the Henry vs Patches battles were legendary grin
Match made in heaven

Africaken was the first Major to retire from the thread.

If this weren't a hobby for us, we could have turned this thread to a respectable blog (out of Nairaland)

But blogs won't afford the glory of clashing swords from time to time grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Odunayaw:
Match made in heaven

If this weren't a hobby for us, we could have turned this thread to a respectable blog (out of Nairaland)

still a lot of good(and factual) material came from this thread..... Not always but sometimes cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Odunayaw:
Match made in heaven

today Nigerians like to give Lionel4Power a hard time because of his objectivity..... But back in the day the man was a savage on the strongest military thread grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
jl115:
shame man.... LTGEN is one of the oldies...he also want some of the good ol days back grin now you denying him
some times i just enjoy the smack between our southie brothers and naija bros grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JohnEagle96(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin glorified manpad you mean?
cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JohnEagle96(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
GreenandGold:

Oh please... Let's talk to people who have real militaries, countries like Senegal and Ghana. cheesy

Ghana of all people
Are you high on something ? angry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
jl115:
today Nigerians like to give Lionel4Power a hard time because of his objectivity..... But back in the day the man was a savage on the strongest military thread grin
grin The internet never forgets

Just look at that comment of 3 frigates or the one about 15 alpha jets and you have enough content to laugh till you have no more air in your lungs grin

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:
What brought me to nairaland foreign section during my senior secondary school days; just loved looking at the pics...... Especially those banters, even Kenya wanted to have mouth then grin grin.... Been following the threads for over 5 yrs now, from strongest military to battlefield discussions to Kenya is the strongest military or Kenya can't beat Nigerian mil(can't really remember) to here.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2022
GreenandGold:

I'm not getting any younger, I can't sustain the fight for a long time. Check, Patches, MikeZA and ActivateKruger took the pension, even Agububu (Corvert1) can't run this longer than 3 posts. grin

You forgot Andrew?!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You forgot Andrew?!!
also frum.... Great contributer that oak was wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2022
davefurn:

What brought me to nairaland foreign section during my senior secondary school days; just loved looking at the pics...... Especially those banters, even Kenya wanted to have mouth then grin grin.... Been following the threads for over 5 yrs now, from strongest military to battlefield discussions to Kenya is the strongest military or Kenya can't beat Nigerian mil(can't really remember) to here.
I was 19 when started following these threads, 20 when I joined.....
Now I'm 28...... And still heregrin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Nig vs SA again

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:

grin okay, this is gonna be shocking but I stormtrooper11 have been following this thread since i was 10. Then, I was following the strongest military thread and Kenyan thread. Then there was this guy Siriusblack he had a thread too. So, I'm currently 18 tho. grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:
also frum.... Great contributer that oak was wink

Yeah, I remember that guy Frum. Back then we had higher quality. I think Africaken have a twitter handle currently were he post updates. There was this Namibian guy too.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Nigerian troops conducting Counter-Terrorism Operations

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

grin okay, this is gonna be shocking but I stormtrooper11 have been following this thread since i was 10. Then, I was following the strongest military thread and Kenyan thread. Then there was this guy Siriusblack he had a thread too. So, I'm currently 18 tho. grin
lol grin you still a laaitie grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Yeah, I remember that guy Frum. Back then we had higher quality. I think Africaken have a twitter handle currently were he post updates. There was this Namibian guy too.
there were 2 Namibian guys actually wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2022
More Nigerian army MRAPs heading towards the NE.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2022
kabe1:
Is the KA-52 Alligator, the world's best Attack Helicopter?

Since the start of the Russian invasion, 3 months ago, 10 KA-52 Alligator Attack Helicopters have been destroyed in Ukraine. Considering the intensity of which they have been used in this conflict, including areas of employment and aircraft availability.

Following this initial inquiry, I believe most respondents here agree that the KA-52 is the world's best Attack Helicopter.

Nemesis4u, what is your analysis/take on this subject?

Using the realistic parameters of the Wars in Ukraine and Yemen as a base.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2022
kabe1:

Following this initial inquiry, I believe most respondents here agree that the KA-52 is the world's best Attack Helicopter.

Indeed, no doubt. There's no contestation.
The Russian pilots even brag publicly how they go under fire in heavily contested environment to successfully carry out combat missions.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Other areas of discussion I will raise will cover;

- Artillery

- Tactics

- Effective use of Propaganda in warfare.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Covert1:

Indeed, no doubt. There's no contestation.
The Russian pilots even brag publicly how they go under fire in heavily contested environment to successfully carry out combat missions.

I think it's something we've seen from the videos they have released.

Why do you think the MI-35M hasn't seen significant combat use in this conflict?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2022
kabe1:
Other areas of discussion I will raise will cover;

- Artillery

- Tactics

- Effective use of Propaganda in warfare.
Don't forget Economic aspect
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PetroDolla2020: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2022
What do you mean “Ghana of all people?” cool Don’t know know why nigerians are always disrespectful to Ghanaians. Very fooolish attitude, in my opinion.

JohnEagle96:

Ghana of all people
Are you high on something ? angry

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:

Odunayaw:
grin The internet never forgets

Just look at that comment of 3 frigates or the one about 15 alpha jets and you have enough content to laugh till you have no more air in your lungs grin

Hahaha those days.

That's why I'm building the next-generation defence community for Africans. I just need to fix the cloud-uploading gizmo then its all set for launch.

Some of you guys signed up earlier but I had to reset the forum and losing all the members. Well you can sign up again as an early bird. More great features have been added including an upgraded military-like ranking system.

I promise it's going to be great banter all through. Lol

Link in signature.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Bloodofthelambo: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2022
kabe1:
More Nigerian army MRAPs heading towards the NE.
Going to war gallantly

Returning after many battles grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
davefurn:

Don't forget Economic aspect

Correct.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta arrives in Mogadishu for the inaguration ceremony of the newly elected somali president HSM

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (2853) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.