Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5995450 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
No not again grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omofaye99:
No not again grin

I no longer debate with Agububu, he's too much of a w@nker.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Serbian "Miloš" with 3x20mm

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQiEfkvft0

Nothing interesting to see. Dont know if this is a good thing or it is the fact that NTA is the broadcaster.

Hope say no be NOWA we go dey see every week grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLq5XlS-J74

NIMASA floating dry dock is being reactivated. Information is from 12m into the video

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Covert1:

Yea you did at great cost grin And how did it end grin You lost the war! Last we heard your last surviving Frigate was limping back to port.
you late Augustine wink we already done with the e-fight
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:48am On Jun 10, 2022
GreenandGold:

In 2013 you were a 40-year-old virgin, at 50 have you ever been laid?
he was also an accountant/military analyst/ CIA..... With those credentials surely he must if gotten some puntagen by now grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 1:54am On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
he was also an accountant/military analyst/ CIA..... With those credentials surely he must if gotten some puntagen by now grin

Also worked at Beegles Blog, and knew the Nigerian Armed Forces generals grin grin

I remember how he once said the SAAF was officially grounded, boom the following week the same SAAF was doing rescues in Mozas grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2022
GreenandGold:

Also worked at Beegles Blog, and knew the Nigerian Armed Forces generals grin grin

I remember how he once said the SAAF was officially grounded, boom the following week the same SAAF was doing rescues in Mozas grin
aggg you know what, you can't not like Agububu grin grin the man is one of a kind!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 2:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Agububu in his CIA costume grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2022
GreenandGold:

I no longer debate with Agububu, he's too much of a w@nker.
But you begged for it, the moment you mentioned his name. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Omofaye99:

But you begged for it, the moment you mentioned his name. grin
he didn't qoute his moniker
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Alright, Russian missiles technology have undoubtedly played a huge role in this war and I will definitely say it was impressive with no official record of one being shot down by air defence system in Ukraine. I'm kind of in a dark about American missile technology, any war that Americans actively used their missiles in combat; how impressive is it compares to the rus, have their missiles been combat tested?

I'm not talking about ICBM, but kalibrs and it's likes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
he didn't qoute his moniker

But he did somehow cheesy

GreenandGoldpost=113658019:
I'm not getting any younger, I can't sustain the fight for a
long time. Check, Patches, MikeZA and ActivateKruger took
the pension, even Agububu (Corvert1) can't run this longer
than 3 posts.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Meanwhile, in Mozambique.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Omofaye99:

But he did somehow cheesy

that was before he said he doesn't debate with augubugu..... You should learn to understand context my friend wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
that was before he said he doesn't debate with augubugu..... You should learn to understand context my friend wink

Common cheesy you know he did, the fact that the name covert.1 appeared in his post shows he did.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Omofaye99:

Common cheesy you know he did, the fact that the name covert.1 appeared in his post shows he did.

How the fvck did you come to the conclusion that he wants to debate with covert with that specific post?

Do you even read bru?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
GreenandGold:

- Honestly, the Germans would have leveled the Soviets if it was not for the Allied Forces hitting Germany from the west.
- Russia did not win any war in Afghanistan
- Their doctrine was shamed by Israel Defense Force a dozen times
- The SADF also obliviated forces trained by the Soviets.
- NOW, they're failing in Ukraine

SERIOUSLY!? Really?

A senior Ukrainian presidential aide has told the BBC that between 100 and 200 Ukrainian troops are being killed on the front line every day.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/world/2022-06-10-ukraine-losing-up-to-200-troops-a-day-zelensky-aide/

The map may not show the proper context. Russia hasn't bothered to capture land but has concentrated on J/Uke troop concentrations in urban areas. The MSM pretends urban centres like Mariupol are evacuated not captured.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Balogunodua(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
How the fvck did you come to the conclusion that he wants to debate with covert with that specific post?

Do you even read bru?
Why are you angry...if he wasn't trying to cajole him for a debate, then what was the essence of including C.over1 in bracket when he already said Agububu?

You are just trying to support your fellow southie fine..but don't try to twist the truth.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Why are you angry...if he wasn't trying to cajole him for a debate, then what was the essence of including C.over1 in bracket when he already said Agububu?

You are just trying to support your fellow southie fine..but don't try to twist the truth.
He was just quoting all the old dudes of the thread....including Covert1, not once did he say anything to provoke anyone.

He even called Kabe1 Henry....did you see Kabe1 losing his sh1t?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

He really was a submariner?! Wow

Our team was from the military, there was even a military veteran from the BorderWar who was with the "61 Mechanised".

The guy on the right in both pictures is Mike, he's with the SAAF.. He blocked everyone from his accounts, but I can still find him grin

****I have removed the pictures

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2022
kikuyu1:

SERIOUSLY!? Really?
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/world/2022-06-10-ukraine-losing-up-to-200-troops-a-day-zelensky-aide/
The map may not show the proper context. Russia hasn't bothered to capture land but has concentrated on J/Uke troop concentrations in urban areas. The MSM pretends urban centres like Mariupol are evacuated not captured.

They're settling for the east because they failed to take the capital... Russia is supposed to be the second-largest military in the world, they should have not been struggling against a country like Ukraine, with all the equipment and manpower they have used and wasted, the war should have been donein Russia's favour.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Balogunodua(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
He was just quoting all the old dudes of the thread....including Covert1, not once did he say anything to provoke anyone.

He even called Kabe1 Henry....did you see Kabe1 losing his sh1t?
I never said he was trying to provoke anybody......non did Omofaye.99 said anything wrong.... he only point to the fact that with convert in that comment it won't slide without reply.

But let just end this derailing.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Balogunodua(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
GreenandGold:

Our team was from the military, there was even a military veteran from the BorderWar who was with the "61 Mechanised".

The guy on the right in both pictures is Mike, he's with the SAAF.. He blocked everyone from his accounts, but I can still find him grin
MIKE grin

Grandpa grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Balogunodua(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
GreenandGold:

They're settling for the east because they failed to take the capital... Russia is supposed to be the second-largest military in the world, they should have not been struggling against a country like Ukraine, with all the equipment and manpower they have used and wasted, the war should have been donein Russia's favour.
Let be truthful here...If Russia was to go the Georgia way, do you think Ukraine will stand a chance...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

MIKE grin

Grandpa grin

I've not met a grandpa in his early 30s tongue
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

Let be truthful here...If Russia was to go the Georgia way, do you think Ukraine will stand a chance...
they sent more troops and equipment to Ukraine than they ever did to Georgia.... So yeah I would say Ukraine would've stood an even bigger chance

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Balogunodua:

So you think with almost 20k Russian soldier deaths, a 100 aircraft shotdown, 100s of tanks destroyed, flagship warship sank, elite equipment sent and captured, and billions spent.... you still believe the Russians are holding back?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Nigerian Air Force A-29 Super Tucano

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Balogunodua(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
GreenandGold:

I've not met a grandpa in his early 30s tongue
Hahaha cheesy

My bad... I just reread your post cheesy I thought he was black man grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Balogunodua(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2022
jl115:
they sent more troops and equipment to Ukraine than they ever did to Georgia.... So yeah I would say Ukraine would've stood an even bigger chance
OK....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.