Stats: 3,160,712 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6005608 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2022

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2022

1 minute sign up, anyone that registers this week will be given an upgraded rank. grin

www.forum.military.africa

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2022
NTSA:
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta arrives in Mogadishu for the inaguration ceremony of the newly elected somali president HSM

Well kitted SF soldiers there.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Some peeps decide to devote their lives to hating this country. grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Delegates from the Nigerian Army and Navy visit the STM Defence booth at #EFES2022 in Turkey.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
kabe1:

Following this initial inquiry, I believe most respondents here agree that the KA-52 is the world's best Attack Helicopter.

Nemesis4u, what is your analysis/take on this subject?

Using the realistic parameters of the Wars in Ukraine and Yemen as a base.
by most you mean yourself grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
lionel4power:

1 minute sign up, anyone that registers this week will be given an upgraded rank. grin

www.forum.military.africa
done wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

grin okay, this is gonna be shocking but I stormtrooper11 have been following this thread since i was 10. Then, I was following the strongest military thread and Kenyan thread. Then there was this guy Siriusblack he had a thread too. So, I'm currently 18 tho. grin
goes into shock

10!!? I still thought children were born through the mouth at that age

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:
the Henry vs Patches battles were legendary grin

This picture summaries their legendary battles grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You forgot Andrew?!!

Oh yes, the guy who was with the navy... How could I forget him.. cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Flanker:
Nig vs SA again

The guy from Algeria with a real kick-ass military watching the kids fighting grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
GreenandGold:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:
I was 19 when started following these threads, 20 when I joined.....
Now I'm 28...... And still heregrin grin grin

I was following the original thread since 2012, I joined after the Battle of Bangui in 2013, and Augustine was giving Andrew a hard time so I decided to take matters into my own hands and deal with Agububu myself. smiley smiley smiley

I was literally on lunch using the below phone when I decided to join

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Odunayaw:
goes into shock

10!!? I still thought children were born through the mouth at that age

grin I was exposed to Sci-fi from an early age. Then, I was preoccupied with alot of current affairs. One thing led to the other then I spotted the F-7ni and Alpha jet on the newspapers. There was an airforce crash. My research led me to Beegeagles blog which had Henry, Peccavi, Doziex and Oga Beeg himself. I got here from there. Thanks also to google images.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
GreenandGold:

Oh yes, the guy who was with the navy... How could I did I forget him.. cheesy

He really was a submariner?! Wow
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lesotho Special Forces soldier.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
South African troops in the DRC

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
NTSA:
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta arrives in Mogadishu for the inaguration ceremony of the newly elected somali president HSM

I don't understand why a president will be using such a military plane
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
MAN1960:

I don't understand why a president will be using such a military plane
What don't you understand?
This plane is probably (most definitely) better equiped and capable in performance manuverability , it has more modern defense countermeasures than the official presidential jet. This is a tactical plane, which is probably what the presidential security were going for.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
GreenandGold:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Off-topic: had my food order delivered and stepped out to the street and Cape Town's sky just showing off! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm going to one up you wink..... The view from my stoep:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
jl115:
I'm going to one up you wink..... The view from my stoep:
People who live in the countryside think they've got it made in life! grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lurker4Long:

People who live in the countryside think they've got it made in life! grin
we do yes grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
kabe1:

I think it's something we've seen from the videos they have released.

Why do you think the MI-35M hasn't seen significant combat use in this conflict?

Oh I missed this one

I can't quite put an adequate guess on that because Russia's doctrine in this war has been a bit befuddled but if I can second guess the Russian General Staff and Aerospace Forces a host of factors could have informed that decision. I could pin it down to the MI-35M though highly advanced is more of a multi-purpose platform compared to the KA-52 a dedicated attack platform for both aerial and surface combat. The KA-52 apparently is more maneuverable and agile with longer range missiles therefore best suited for the kind of threats they face in Ukraine however I don't think they fly alone. Its possible other rotary aircraft are in the mix but act more as reconnaissance, attack/SpecOps platforms an area the MI-35M performs perhaps better than the KA-52. Another fringe reason could be weather, terrain, pilot/combat system or because the KA-52 has a higher service ceiling.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
GreenandGold:

He doesn't know that we were Spartans, we held the line for 4 long years. grin grin

Yea you did at great cost grin And how did it end grin You lost the war! Last we heard your last surviving Frigate was limping back to port.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
GreenandGold:

I'm not getting any younger, I can't sustain the fight for a long time. Check, Patches, MikeZA and ActivateKruger took the pension, even Agububu (Corvert1) can't run this longer than 3 posts. grin

grin grin grin Surely you can't continue, we all know that and with what, bare hands grin Your Southie guys mentioned all irredeemables we gave the option take the pension, surrender or be obliterated. It was always a losing war for the Southies, I told you so. Its suicide fighting with the Giant of Africa: largest economy and biggest democracy with the burgeoning military firepower to back it up to your shores.

Battle Damage Assessment of the war: SAAF destroyed. The SAN reduced to a moribund ineffective merchant Navy not even a Coast Guard. The SA Army bloated with overweight inexperienced, half-baked educated command with nigh nonexistent combined-arms forces. I repeat the day Zimbabwe decides to get angry it will be over for South Africa. Meanwhile while you hallucinate over name labels grin yea, you're right having won the war I moved on.

Quit the struggle. Tow the path of your defeated compatriots. It's over. We won.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Covert1:

Yea you did at great cost grin And how did it end grin You lost the war! Last we heard your last surviving Frigate was limping back to port.

In 2013 you were a 40-year-old virgin, at 50 have you ever been laid?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JohnEagle96(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
What do you mean “Ghana of all people?” cool Don’t know know why nigerians are always disrespectful to Ghanaians. Very fooolish attitude, in my opinion.

In what exactly cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lurker4Long:
Off-topic: had my food order delivered and stepped out to the street and Cape Town's sky just showing off! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice view, is that Signal Hill?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (2848) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kabe1