Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5983493 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
GreenandGold:
Imagine a whole "GIANT OF AFRICA" that gets defeated by boys who just want virgins in the afterlife grin
Imagine sandf getting their ass handed to them by militia in CAR they had to run to the airport wanting to leave not even their base.
Unprofessionalism at best, Nigeria soldiers dare not try that

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
kabe1:

State of the Art CGI, good for you.

Reality

SA Navy patrol squadron numbers two platforms

grin grin grin grin grin

joke military

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/featured/sa-navy-patrol-squadron-numbers-two-platforms/
yeah maybe it's because we getting new ships so we retired our old OPVs? That ever crossed your mind?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
GreenandGold:
Technically, a gardener in South Africa earns more than a Nigerian soldier grin

WTF....
my bru a Gardner gets R23 an hour a new Nigerian army recruit earns R380 a month

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
kabe1:

SANDF so broke, troops have to buy their own boots. grin grin grin

https://www.citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/government/3084491/sandf-budget-cuts-troops-buy-own-boots-26-april-2022/
you sound like a broken record my bru..... Did me and GreenandGold break you? grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Odunayaw:
Once in a month is enough for all these. This is repetition of the last pages and it's barely noon!
I stopped.... Your boys like kabe1 carried on wink

FYI I'll have your screenshot by the end of the day cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
NTSA:

It's clear that Nigeria has a higher defence budget than that of SA from almost all available sources.

OMFG! While there may be extra budgetary allocations the key is the per capita spend!
Iow, the breakdown per soldier/sailor/flyguy which translates into better equipment, training, pension, benefits,welfare etc, etc.
I'd rather not name anyone but this endless f'ery will stink up this place it's like ToT!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:
they are buying boots.... Show me a single SANDF soldier without boots..... I can show a number of pics of your soldiers on deployment in your own country wearing trainers
U have no point, every soldier have his boot, putting it off for few minute to relax your foot doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
Pictures of the same guy

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuietMynd:

U have no point, every soldier have his boot, putting it off for few minute to relax your foot doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
Pictures of the same guy
that was GreenandGold... Mine is actually your soldier wearing sneakers in actua combat

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:

My bru our military is unchallenged in Sub-Saharan Africa.... Our results on deployment and international exercises speak for themselves.

Yes Like the butchered one in CAR
We re still looking forward to how the one in Mozambique will end
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
kikuyu1:

OMFG! While there may be extra budgetary allocations the key is the per capita spend!
Iow, the breakdown per soldier/sailor/flyguy which translates into better equipment, training, pension, benefits,welfare etc, etc.
I'd rather not name anyone but this endless f'ery will stink up this place it's like ToT!
the fact is they don't even spend more... There budget is $2.8 billion
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
GreenandGold:

Show me any South African soldier without boots... I will show you Nigerian soldiers without them.
I will rather show you the one that was robbed in their barrack by civilian
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuietMynd:

Yes Like the butchered one in CAR
We re still looking forward to how the one in Mozambique will end
Yes we butchered 800+ seleka in to submission

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:
[s]
Yes we butchered 800+ seleka in to submission [/s]
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuietMynd:

I will rather show you the one that was robbed in their barrack by civilian
Boko Haram has taken entire Nigerian bases... Never mind a couple of rifles

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:

Yes we butchered 800+ seleka in to submission
Liar, in your imagination
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:
that was GreenandGold... Mine is actually your soldier wearing sneakers in actua combat
No one can see that.
Zoom in very well
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuietMynd:

Liar, in your imagination
nope 100% fact as confirmed by Seleka rebels themselves

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuietMynd:

No one can see that.
Zoom in very well
don't worry there are many examples.... I just watch the documentary again and take a couple of screenshots...

But for now enjoy this militia

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
1 SANDF boot = 2 Nigerian soldier salaries

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Look how these muppets load a howitzer grin cheesy cant even afford loading sticks

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hopefully this gets to Nigeria defence force HQ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPgOj3nA4H4
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:

-Vt4s are better than Olifant mk2 simply because it as a proper 125mm gun.... However Tanks have never played a major role in our high mobility emphasised doctrine....

- we don't have it because we have other platforms tha preform the same role but better as in the Rooivalk.

- who says our seeker 400 aren't armed?

- Quality above quantity has always been our doctrine...it doesn't matter how many you have when a G6 is firing at it from 60km away.

-Yet we Patrol more waters than the NN.....

- I don't get what you are saying

- SAS protea is operational as we speak... So yes we do have a hydrographic survey ship that was upgraded as recently as 2011

- so when Nigeria doesn't have something it's because you don't need it, but when SA doesn't have something it's because we are broke.... Even though we have a larger budget?... Interesting

- OPVs aren't Frigates.... Learn the difference

-what decent air defence system does Nigeria have.... Please share grin

- a TDL is not something you can just buy... We wanted to buy link16 but Nato said no.... Hence we built one ourselves and its even better than link16... Good luck trying to buy something that so few countries have in the first place and don't want to sell.

- I asked what tactical communication equipment you have.... Not "do you have a signal formation? "

-what motorised atgm systems do you have... Show us grin

- tin shield isn't modern bru.... Its from the cold war grin

-NASDRA is an agency not a piece of equipment

-OK more things that Nigeria don't have: anti ship capability, anti sub capability, no portable ground surveillance radars, no spy satellite must I go on?
grin grin
Someone should check up on this dude. I don't think this guy is hale
*Anti submarines capability: when none of our neighbors have sub

*what motorised atgm systems do you have... Show us grin

Employing Atgm is not part of our doctrine when killer drone will do the job.

*what decent air defence system does Nigeria have.... Please share
It is not a necessity since none of our neighbors have a potent airforce.

*seeker 400 aren't armed
Seeker 400 is just a demonstrator like the nigerian saigumi drone. But the other is currently in service while I can't say same for seeker 400

*Vt4s are better than Olifant mk2 simply because it as a proper 125mm gun
Not only that nd stop comparing upgraded British centrioun tank introduced in 1945 to a modern vt4 tank.
No lipstick upgrade can make it stand toe to toe with a 3rd generation tank with rwcs, data fusion, data link among others.

Pic saigumi drone project. Already in service

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:
I stopped.... Your boys like kabe1 carried on wink

FYI I'll have your screenshot by the end of the day cool
I'd be expecting. Hope you've not gone to doctor it. You know I'd catch you
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
A command from the President and C-in-C of the Nigerian Armed Forces the CDS in Abuja can swiftly deploy 2 × combat brigades from the elite 1st Mechanized Division Kaduna, 1× Combined Arms Elements from the 82 Division Enugu and 1× Armoured Tank Column, Jos into the streets of South Africa, probe and break every resistance, quickly overrun Cape Town and capture Pretoria, Johannesburg and appoint a Nigerian Military Administrator.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuietMynd:

grin grin
Someone should check up on this dude. I don't think this guy is hale
*Anti submarines capability: when none of our neighbors have sub

*what motorised atgm systems do you have... Show us grin

Employing Atgm is not part of our doctrine when killer drone will do the job.

*what decent air defence system does Nigeria have.... Please share
It is not a necessity since none of our neighbors have a potent airforce.

*seeker 400 aren't armed
Seeker 400 is just a demonstrator like the nigerian saigumi drone. But the other is currently in service while I can't say same for seeker 400

*Vt4s are better than Olifant mk2 simply because it as a proper 125mm gun
Not only that nd stop comparing upgraded British centrioun tank introduced in 1945 to a modern vt4 tank.
No lipstick upgrade can make it stand toe to toe with a 3rd generation tank with rwcs, data fusion, data link among others.

Pic saigumi drone project. Already in service
-none of our neighbours have subs but we still have it

- RatelZt3 already posted here

- Drones aren't as effective at killing tanks as AH are... They don't carry as many missiles and they are easier to shoot down... Hence you need a full spectrum of anti tank weapons.....

- SAAF bought 6 units several years ago and it's been in service ever since.... Its also in service with Saudi Arabia

- it just takes one rogue Chad mig29 to blast several of your basis to dust.

- The Olifant has hunter killer mode, TDL, modern fire control system.... And FYI ive not seen Nigerian Vt4 tanks with rwcs!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Covert1:
A command from the President and C-in-C of the Nigerian Armed Forces the CDS in Abuja can swiftly deploy 2 × combat brigades from the elite 1st Mechanized Division Kaduna, 1× Combined Arms Elements from the 82 Division Enugu and 1× Armoured Tank Column, Jos into the streets of South Africa, probe and break every resistance, quickly overrun Cape Town and capture Pretoria, Johannesburg and appoint a Nigerian Military Administrator.
only for it to be sunk kilometres from our shores by a single SAN sub
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Odunayaw:
I'd be expecting. Hope you've not gone to doctor it. You know I'd catch you
chill your tits your federal budget office website is full of sh1t... I'll have your screenshot wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Nigerian Air Force can quickly establish Air Superiority with its JF-17 Thunder 4.5 Generation Fighter Jets and the Navy with a compliment of Naval Fire Support establish a beach head and persistent sea presence. We know there's nothing the Southies can do. There's no military solution to our invasion.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:
-none of our neighbours have subs but we still have it

- RatelZt3 already posted here

- Drones aren't as effective at killing tanks as AH are... They don't carry as many missiles and they are easier to shoot down... Hence you need a full spectrum of anti tank weapons.....

- SAAF bought 6 units several years ago and it's been in service ever since.... Its also in service with Saudi Arabia

- it just takes one rogue Chad mig29 to blast several of your basis to dust.

- The Olifant has hunter killer mode, TDL, modern fire control system.... And FYI ive not seen Nigerian Vt4 tanks with rwcs!

You see, none of ur neighbors have sub yet u still purchased them to feel good. U see reason why most of y'all asset are unoperational.
Purchasing wants rather than needs.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
jl115:
nope 100% fact as confirmed by Seleka rebels themselves
Quit lying, it has already been debunked l, the only side massacred re your troops with evidence of them abandoning equipment
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Covert1:
The Nigerian Air Force can quickly establish Air Superiority with its JF-17 Thunder 4.5 Generation Fighter Jets and the Navy with a compliment of Naval Fire Support establish a beach head and persistent sea presence. We know there's nothing the Southies can do. There's no military solution to our invasion.
how you going to get them here? Also you only have 3
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuietMynd:

You see, none of ur neighbors have sub yet u still purchased them to feel good. U see reason why most of y'all asset are unoperational.
Purchasing wants rather than needs.
grin grin grin
it's called having foresight.... One of the reasons you have malitia holding territory in your country and we don't

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: bidexiii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.