Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6006334 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

Show me anywhere in the link where it says we have only 6 grin
sipri trade register
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
GeneralFarouq:
https://www.rt.com/russia/557428-50-ukrainian-generals-officers-killed-russia/

I was skeptical about the news, though it says 50 generals and officers by the Russian mod but with the news of recent; inwhich an ukrainian major general told about their losses of equipments inwhich he said about 50%, the Russian mods stats are beginning to look precise rather than propaganda. But anyways, let's keep watching

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:

- Show a Government source that you have more wink

My government did not disclose it and no one knows grin

jl115:

- SA soldiers currently on deployment see pics

And grin

Your boys have gat nothing on mine grin

jl115:

- well when you make unsubstantiated claims then you do owe an explanation... That's how debate works.

My time on nairaland is not to be debate with anyone cheesy and I own you none.

jl115:

- lol my bru we have 43 G6, 15 upgraded G6, And 6 T5-52......Also since you love GFP so much where does SA rank and where does Nigeria rank?

Go check it yourself cheesy

jl115:

- your government clearly states your budget is N1.2 trillion

That is my proposed budget and not it actual spending on defence equipments grin

jl115:

- yes me to... So if I say we have f22 then that's a fact... See easy grin

Lolzzzz cheesy

Failed analogy grin

jl115:

- you said you have a TDL my bru wink

I said we are working on ours, is that so hard for you to understand grin

jl115:

- except the fact that they are 50 years more modern

cheesy which of your defence system is 50 years more modern? delusional grin

jl115:

- a TDL is a force multiplier... That's literally what it does.

Ok grin

jl115:

- if it can be armed then it's an armed drone my bru wink
Hahahaha cheesy

Just accept that your so called modern army have no armed drone in service cheesy

Drowning SANDF grin

jl115:

- I know hence I've not given a single opinion but actual facts.

You mean your ass-ual fact grin

jl115:

- how is it better when every specification shows the Kondor E is substantially better? Also the satellite is controlled by the South African intelligence service.... Also Nigeriasat2 has a life span of 7.5 years... They said if it survives 10 years then they would be very happy....it was lunched in 2011...so its probably dead.

Please show me evidence that Nigeriasat2 is no longer active grin grin

Liar cheesy you satellite is been controlled by Russia grin

Show me evidence that Kondor-E is been controlled by South Africa grin

jl115:

- more than Nigeria

I ask how many of this satellite are still active grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
sipri trade register
Sipri is not Nigeria government grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
sipri trade register
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
says who? I've never claimed I don't believe sipri

Nigeria defence spending is 5billion dollars -Sipri grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lurker4Long:

Odunayaw, fyi wink:

As an avid mountain hiker, and soon to resume my sailing lessons, I for one am grateful knowing the SAAF and the volunteers of the Mountain Club of SA and the NSIR are there should I get in trouble out in the mountains or at sea.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will never be caught at sea. I'd rather be looking at it from an aircraft or something grin

All that water!

However, I see you took my comment about SAAF seriously. That was just dumb banter bro

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is wrong with Omofaye99 & jl115

Your back and forth is spamming the thread! Wtf!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:

asin guy i just tire undecided

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
I wish I can flog them.

It's now very irritating.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
iblawi:

I wish I can flog them.

Odunayaw:

Toju200:
asin guy i just tire undecided
Odunayaw:

You guyz should be calming down cheesy

I will let it slide for now grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
I will never be caught at sea. I'd rather be looking at it from an aircraft or something grin

All that water!

However, I see you took my comment about SAAF seriously. That was just dumb banter bro

I knew you were joshing.
I started the sailing lessons back in 2019 but work interfered. Am going back to it cos 5-year goal is to participate in the Cape to Rio Race. 10-year goal is my own boat, in a syndicate with some mates!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Covert1:
The SANDF a bloated army of cowardice grin

"The authors’ description of the battle that followed will take your breath away. South African deaths were inevitable. The equipment they requested and needed was out of commission in South Africa, helicopters and fighter aircraft were broken, and more booze was sent up for the troops than ammunition."

- David Smith Covered The Failed SANDF Battle of Bangui Against Seleka Rebels To Whom They Surrendered For The Mail & Guardian
Link
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
kikuyu1:

So this is to be a completely different factory from FN Herstal in Eldoret? It does the same under Kenya Ordnance Factory. Will Atesci make the same 7.62 X 39 and 7.62 NATO or what exactly?
Not sure but most definitely will be upgrading the one in Eldoret and maybe set-up another one .
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

My government did not disclose it and no one knows grin

And grin

Your boys have gat nothing on mine grin

My time on nairaland is not to be debate with anyone cheesy and I own you none.

Go check it yourself cheesy

That is my proposed budget and not it actual spending on defence equipments grin

Lolzzzz cheesy

Failed analogy grin

I said we are working on ours, is that so hard for you to understand grin

cheesy which of your defence system is 50 years more modern? delusional grin

Ok grin

Hahahaha cheesy

Just accept that your so called modern army have no armed drone in service cheesy

Drowning SANDF grin

You mean your ass-ual fact grin

Please show me evidence that Nigeriasat2 is no longer active grin grin

Liar cheesy you satellite is been controlled by Russia grin

Show me evidence that Kondor-E is been controlled by South Africa grin

I ask how many of this satellite are still active grin
- ill have to look threw the budget however who says the manufacturer didn't disclose?

- except a decent living wage wink for one!!..... But also better webbing, more ammo, proper helmets and radios ect ect

- OK bru grin I guess the definition of what a debate is, is lost on you.

- I know the facts hurt my bru wink 64 SPHs smiley vs 30...or 44 if you really want to use GFP

- that is the final signed off budget as per your government.

- I'm just using your analogy wink

- except you are not working on one... That's where u are wrong my bru wink

- umkhonto, Gdf007, starstreak, Skyshield, kameelperd

- great that we agree on that one cool

- we have the Seeker 400 in service which is an armed Drone

-yes the facts backed up with actual sources wink

-I said its probably dead.... And we bought it, we own it and a ground control station was built in SA at a classified location (probably overberg or hartebeeshoek)

-https://spacegeneration.org/regions/africa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

well you believe the budget of Nigeria's defence on sipri above your own Governments budget?? That not a bit hypocritical?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

Nigeria defence spending is 5billion dollars -Sipri grin

OK and? I have your government budget? If I didn't have your government budget in front of my I would have believed sipri 109%
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lurker4Long:

I knew you were joshing.
I started the sailing lessons back in 2019 but work interfered. Am going back to it cos 5-year goal is to participate in the Cape to Rio Race. 10-year goal is my own boat, in a syndicate with some mates!
I'm just hearing about the Cape-Rio race. Sounds adventurous

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:

chill my bru... We just having fun wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
iblawi:

I wish I can flog them.

then fvck off my bru... Nobody says you must read it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
chill my bru... We just having fun wink
Have it on the strongest military thread oga
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
Have it on the strongest military thread oga
get of your moral high horse my bru wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
get of your moral high horse my bru wink
Use your head and stop spamming the damn thread

I no get time for dis yamayama
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congolese army tank heads towards the front lines on May 25, 2022

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good day everyone
I'm new here and I've been following this thread as a guest since 2021. Love this thread 100%.
I'm also used to the South Africa/Nigeria nairaland war �

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
kabe1:
Congolese army tank heads towards the front lines on May 25, 2022
I heard they are going boom boom with Rwanda.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

I heard they are going boom boom with Rwanda.

Apparently Rwanda has been supporting M23 rebels for decades. Tensions have been up and down for multiple years, it's going up again.

This time around, Eastern African countries are forming an expeditionary force to help the DRC combat M23 rebels.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Exnavyboy62:
Good day everyone
I'm new here and I've been following this thread as a guest since 2021. Love this thread 100%.
I'm also used to the South Africa/Nigeria nairaland war �

Welcome to the thread bro. Are you ex-Navy or ex-military high school?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerian made Bullet-Proof vests

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Simeonjoe1: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
Nigerian militia
Watin be this grin. Where dey buy the uniform grin cheesy
Omo this guys supporting 9ja dey try o.
Imagine two countries with useless militaries arguin which one is less useless.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Simeonjoe1: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
GreenandGold:

If your soldier earns 26 times, they can afford their own boots.

Meanwhile in Nigeria, you gotta bring your own mean grin

Ehaff do. Hess cut the mic. Is okk grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (2848) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)