Stats: 3,160,793 members, 7,844,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6005898 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
then fvck off my bru... Nobody says you must read it

When will you grow up? You've been on nairaland before some of the boys here were born and you still dey mumu.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Simeonjoe1: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
don't worry there are many examples.... I just watch the documentary again and take a couple of screenshots...

But for now enjoy this militia

The hits every time. I laughed my ass off grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
kabe1:

Apparently Rwanda has been supporting M23 rebels for decades. Tensions have been up and down for multiple years, it's going up again.

This time around, Eastern African countries are forming an expeditionary force to help the DRC combat M23 rebels.
That will be great if it successful, and will translate to no more stealing of DRC resources by Rwanda.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
Use your head and stop spamming the damn thread

I no get time for dis yamayama
aggg please bru cheesy you are just as quick to join the mudslinging contests as anyone, don't think just because you aren't participating anymore you are all of a sudden the moral compass of the thread cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
When this babies arrive grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:
aggg please bru cheesy you are just as quick to join the mudslinging contests as anyone, don't think just because you aren't participating anymore you are all of a sudden the moral compass of the thread cool

at some point you should know that it's enough
Everyone has stop you and the other person just messing up the thread.
So just please stop
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
jl115:

Know when it's enough. Why is it hard to comprehend niggh?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
iblawi:

When will you grow up? You've been on nairaland before some of the boys here were born and you still dey mumu.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

you sef yours is enough undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toju200:
you sef yours is enough undecided
I already did.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Simeonjoe1: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
Know when it's enough. Why is it hard to comprehend niggh?

Rest boss
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Rest boss
Who are you again?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
iblawi:

pot calling the kettle black wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Words are flying around that Nigeria is getting a Frigate armed with both offensive and defensive missiles.

How true is this. kabe1
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
kabe1:

Welcome to the thread bro. Are you ex-Navy or ex-military high school?

I passed out of the Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Abeokuta

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:
Words are flying around that Nigeria is getting a Frigate armed with both offensive and defensive missiles.

How true is this. kabe1
which word abi it's from DNN grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toju200:
at some point you should know that it's enough
Everyone has stop you and the other person just messing up the thread.
So just please stop
I didn't start that debate my bru... If you wanted it to stop you could've ask your boy to do so wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

How true is this. kabe1
this is why we got problems wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
iblawi:

like I said, i didn't start the debate wink ask the bru that started it to stop before coming to me wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omofaye99:

How true is this. kabe1

I'm thinking maybe the STM 2400 light frigate because a delegation from Defence headquarters had discussions with Turkey's STM defence industry on procurement of some equipments.
Who knows we might also get the STM light submarine.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let's hope for the best of equipment that's available

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
10th SA Infantry Battalion Group during combat readiness training 2022

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

I'm thinking maybe the STM 2400 light frigate because a delegation from Defence headquarters had discussions with Turkey's STM defence industry on procurement of some equipments.
Who knows we might also get the STM light submarine.
Hmmm....sweet, lemme cast and bind; so it can be actualized : smiley..... Jokes apart really?..... Let's it not be another dnn false hopes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
kabe1:

A little simplistic, however if we say the War in Armenia was a the UCAV, is it infallible to refer to the war in Ukraine as the war of Artillery, Tanks, Cruise missiles and Special Operations Forces?

What is your understanding of Special Forces and do you think the war in Ukraine ensures that further expansion of Special Forces units, especially in terms of capabilities and their range of employment?

Your thoughts.

I will not say that the war bet Armenia and Azerbaijan was a ucav war

That's the public perception ( keep repeating something and it becomes the truth ) due to propaganda especially Turkey who supplied the drones & hence had a stake in building up the narrative

Regarding Ukrai war it's a conventional war more or less with the usual elements that is part of any conventional warfare

SF are tip of the spear and they are meant to be used anywhere as per requirement provided the background support is upto the task , but use SF for tasks beyond their mandate and too often than it loses it effectiveness ( inevitable burnout )
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
X

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
What's the status of uavs from tdayofs company ?

Any info ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
The day when DEW based systems become fieldable and widespread, many of the drones will have a difficult time

Israel already fielded one if i remember , something like 1-5 $ cost per laser shot

If HPM comes online , one single shot with enough power should be able to clear a entire sector of drones within a given altitude

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
kabe1:

Receive your healing grin grin grin

One who sees the beauty in a fully clothed lady is nothing but the gentleman (me grin) among gentleman's

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nemesis4you:
What's the status of uavs from tdayofs company ?

Any info ?
The guy kind of went underground. I've not been able to reach him on WhatsApp. Makes the odd post on Twitter at times

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Odunayaw:
The guy kind of went underground. I've not been able to reach him on WhatsApp. Makes the odd post on Twitter at times

Hopefully we will hear soon

I was under the impression he shifted base to chi.na
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Hopefully we will hear soon

I was under the impression he shifted base to chi.na
Yeah, he schools in China. He came home two years ago or so and returned and went radio silent

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toju200:
which word abi it's from DNN grin
Noooo cheesy

That DNN na madman ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (2848) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)