Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5954455 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sukhoi 30 MKA refueling with il-78 midas

On the pic too, the great mosque of algiers minaret 265 m (869 ft) tall . (Tallest building in africa)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sukhoi 24 MKII

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by landnone: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

There's no reason for China to attack Taiwan unless the U.S causes a mischief that warrants it. China just wants re- unification and I understand that Taiwan is not interested and it want to be self governed. It now depends on how China will respond to Taiwan's negative response. If they respond harsly then I'm in full suapport of Taiwan.

About the expansion of territory, that's not what it actually seems but from my perspective,I think since Ukraine tried to ignore Russia's warning of not joining NATO, Russia wouldn't want a NATO Ally as her neighbour so she's trying to solicit for the separation and formation of other countries which happens to be the Donetsk and Luhansk republic. This new nations will now be the ones sharing border with Russia instead of aspiring NATO member, Ukraine and maybe that's why Russia warned Sweden and Finland not to join NATO,Mother Russia's got trust issues with the alliance.
I'm not sure Sha, anyone with broader knowledge and foresight is welcome to shed more light to the matter and rectify my mistakes.
And pls no insults, it's kinda immature, thanks wink

Okay Brother
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Beechcraft 1900D HISAR - Multi-Mission Surveillance (mmsa) - ISR platforms

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2022

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tiger M armored car equipped with Kornet-EM Anti tank guided missiles 10km range

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
S300 PMU2 launcher

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
JustJennifer:
In this video I will show you how to link your Deriv Account to Metatrader5-Easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQ1WxLTtaI
Wrong thread bro

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
BMP Berezhok and medical evacuation versions

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
BMP terminator

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Flanker:
BMP Berezhok and medical evacuation versions
Won't the roads be affected?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

Let me save us the stress of dragging this all day long. I know no country will ever entertain Invaders, there will surely be a fight till the last man, but Mr Zelensky should have a foresight of how this war affects Ukraine. His soldiers mostly the best of them keep dying on a daily basis even conscripts and foreign mercenaries are not exempted. The country's economy is going down the drain and the country itself is being reduced to rubles. And I don't think the Western support he's receiving will continue for long, the war has caused inflation of prices particularly in the west, there is hike in the price of food, oil & gas and other important produce. So he as the president has the role of protecting the interests of the Ukrainian people and also the role of making decisions to the best interest of the Ukrainian people and one of the best decision he can make right now is to move to the negotiating table and agree to Russia's terms of neutrality and not to join NATO. This is what America and NATO should have advised Ukraine to do but instead they incited Ukraine to go to war and they keep on sending military aid. The war is at the advantage of America but At the expense of Ukraine

Believe me the guy suggesting surrender is not normal. He is also un realistic. It has never happened in history that people surrender to others on the basis of perceived military inferiority.
I think he is another Putin admirer who has lost his sense of reality completely.

Ükraine needs to assert its sovereignty. Sovereignty means independence of self determination to join any security arrangement they so wish.

If that is a permanent and immovable red line for Rüssia, then it ıs already out of the domain of debate. The war will go on until the physical limits of both countries are reached.
This is the point of destruction of Russia or a weakening so serious that it loses super power status. Lets not forget that North Korea has nuclear bombs, ICBMs and has also tested hypersonic weapons but is not regarded a super power, so also can Russia have the largest nuclear arsenals and still be irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:

If you zoom on pics you can see that they put rubber track pad ( not sure for the translation ) to not affect too much the road

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Traditions

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
IMR -2 Combat engineering vehicle

And

MTU-20 bridge-layer tank

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
CASA C-295M and C130

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:
I think I'd love snow.

When I was crazy about going to our NDA here, my friends thought I was mad not to pick the Navy.

They were all yapping about the uniforms and the adventure. Probably the SBS made me give it 2nd thought.

7yrs later and I'm the one laughing at them. I'm on land, they're floating away their twenties between Onne and Lagos grin
grin grin grin
No water for you then!
What outdoors activity appeals to you then?
When you come to the "Fairest Cape in all the circumference of the World", some indoor climbing might just be the thing! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Euronews small report about military parade independence day Algeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8x8FfCnpQk

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Flanker:

If you zoom on pics you can see that they put rubber track pad ( not sure for the translation ) to not affect too much the road
I totally forgot about that
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:

You are seeing better military equipment, you are talking road.

Security before infrastructure. If we had half this capacity, Boko for not fit disgrace all of us for Kuje yesterday night.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kikuyu1, with all the Algerian Independence Parade pics, where are all the mouth-breathing small-team tactics fangirls who usually jerk off about "all these assets represent outdated warfare"?
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
RiceProducers:

Believe me the guy suggesting surrender is not normal. He is also un realistic. It has never happened in history that people surrender to others on the basis of perceived military inferiority.
I think he is another Putin admirer who has lost his sense of reality completely.

Ükraine needs to assert its sovereignty. Sovereignty means independence of self determination to join any security arrangement they so wish.

If that is a permanent and immovable red line for Rüssia, then it ıs already out of the domain of debate. The war will go on until the physical limits of both countries are reached.
This is the point of destruction of Russia or a weakening so serious that it loses super power status. Lets not forget that North Korea has nuclear bombs, ICBMs and has also tested hypersonic weapons but is not regarded a super power, so also can Russia have the largest nuclear arsenals and still be irrelevant

Read the post you quoted again, I said move to the negotiating table and agree to Russia's terms, not surrender.
But no problem boss, let's just watch and see which country the war will negatively affect the most in terms of economy, manpower and infrastructure
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
The Fox-2 [6x6 Armored Personnel Carrier]

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin
No water for you then!
What outdoors activity appeals to you then?
When you come to the "Fairest Cape in all the circumference of the World", some indoor climbing might just be the thing! grin grin grin

Outdoor activities are really limited in Nigeria because of insecurity. Our outdoor activities is mostly tied to sports (football, BBall, volleyball)

I hike, cycle and climb hills when I'm up north. I hope to visit Cape town before I get married. Does it snow? Would I be able to go to a shooting house (or Airsoft)

Pic of me playing on Mt. Mekunkele, Minna Nigeria (Actually I only climbed the lower parts of it smiley )

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
zsu-23-4 shilka- M5 upgrade with Igla M manpad

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
kabe1:

You are seeing better military equipment, you are talking road.

Security before infrastructure. If we had half this capacity, Boko for not fit disgrace all of us for Kuje yesterday night.
grin Na BMPT and SAMs wan replace sense? I've been saying it that the Ministry of Interior is a circus.

Inept ministry

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
BM-21 Grad [MLRS] the timeless ancestor

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
RiceProducers:

Even Poland didn't surrender to NAZI Germany onslaught during the September, 1939 invasion despite being outnumbered and outclassed by the Germans. In fact, alot of Polish pilots participated in the Battle of Britain. Their will wasn't broken.

P.S- Arguing with a Putin "male servant" is like pouring water into a basket. It's pointless. Don't stress, Sir.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Flanker:
BM-21 Grad [MLRS] the timeless ancestor
A certain prof:
komekn:

Far from precision weaponry with a highly fluid enemy , it's essentially noise making.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin Na BMPT and SAMs wan replace sense? I've been saying it that the Ministry of Interior is a circus.

Inept ministry

Rauf Aregbesola which is the Minister of Interior who's also responsible for all correctional centres, couldn't even visit the site. He is busy occupied with state and party politics. Was surprised to see the minister of defence there.

Too many incompetent peeps.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
2S1 Gvozdika . 122mm Self-propelled artillery

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Rauf Aregbesola which is the Minister of Interior who's also responsible for all correctional centres, couldn't even visit the site. He is busy occupied with state and party politics. Was surprised to see the minister of defence there.

Too many incompetent peeps.
This Administration puts up with clownery a lot

I absolve ministers at times because they are but politicians. It's the minister of state and permanent secretaries that deserve no clemency.

Read statements from the Perm Sec. of the Ministry for example. A sack and legal action should be in his hands

(1) (2) (3) ... (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: GeneralFarouq and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.