Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5955387 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fox2 [6x6 Armored Personnel Carrier]

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
The BTR 80 , moddified locally with Kornet ATGM

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
RiceProducers:

Comments like this only come from citizens of 3rd world countries. Apart from the cowardliness/supine weakness in the suggestion, it is also so low IQ and unrealistic.

In what country has this ever happened?. Even US against Panama, there was resistance.

How does a man with a good dose of testosterone and a working mind even suggest this?

I am truly worried for the quality of human beings we are sharing the country with.

I won't result into insults with you, I will just assume you are ignorant and I advise you to gain knowledge thoroughly before spewing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
RiceProducers:

Comments like this only come from citizens of 3rd world countries. Apart from the cowardliness/supine weakness in the suggestion, it is also so low IQ and unrealistic.

Reply like this can only come from an American and Hollywood blockbuster fanboy cheesy

Picking a fight you know you can't win is not bravery but stupidity and lack of foresight with common sense which translates to zero IQ.

RiceProducers:

In what country has this ever happened?. Even US against Panama, there was resistance.
Yes there will always be a resistance to any invasion, but compare Orange with Orange bro cheesy we all know invasion is Uncle Sam daily activity.

RiceProducers:

How does a man with a good dose of testosterone and a working mind even suggest this?
High testosterone does not make someone brave cheesy that nonsense only exits on paper. FACT

RiceProducers:

I am truly worried for the quality of human beings we are sharing the country with.

Quality of human because of what he said

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Norinco SM4-120mm [6x6 self-propelled mortar (SPM)]

The main armament of the SM4 120mm 6x6 wheeled self-propelled mortar carrier consists of one 120mm mortar mounted on a turntable with a traverse of 360° and elevation from 45° to 80°, at the rear of a WMZ551 6x6 armored vehicle hull that fires to the rear through an opening in the roof covered by a two-part hatch that can be opened and closed hydraulically to achieve better concealment and battlefield survivability. All firing operations can be performed from inside of the vehicle. It has a maximum rate of fire from 12 to 15 rounds per minute and can fire different types of ammunition including HE (High Explosive), PFHE (Proximity Fuzed High Explosive). A total of 30 ammunition are carried inside of the vehicle. The 120mm mortar has a range from 500 to 13,000 m. The weapon system adopts manual muzzle loading and an anti-recoil device. Two firing modes are available including pull action fuse and impact action fuse. A pintle-mounted 12.7 mm heavy machine gun is mounted on the roof of the crew cabin.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sukhoi 24 MKII today

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Buk M2E

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
S300 PMU

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
BMP Terminator today

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Flanker:
BMP Terminator today

How u guys dealing with spares situation with ru systems given the uk ru war ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mi28, mi 26 , yak130

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nemesis4you:

How u guys dealing with spares situation with ru systems given the uk ru war ?

I didn't read anywhere that there is problem's for spare parts currently, I imagine when you buy equipments you also order a good quantity of spare parts which will cover the needs for several years . Russia isn't under embargo and even if their industry support their war , it will still be able to provide spare parts and maintenance for its customers if needed .

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Landing and Logistical Support Vessel [Kalâat Beni Abbes]

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithti(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Honk-kongers have always been pro-democratics and pro-west starting from there colonial rule under Britain...that why alot of them have English names...and imagine a system whereby u don't get to choose your leader,just some committee coming together to choose who they feel like to give.even on election day alot of people had no idea it was happening...you see this honk mater,just leave it or better still check the number of honk-kongers that have migrate to the UK since handover day.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2022
So we don't have agents that can just drive all these BMPTs and SAMs down to Nigeria without anybody knowing sad

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 3:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

I understand he didn't start the war but he should have agreed to surrender to Russia to prevent this crisis. Russia is not interested in Ukrainian land, she's just concerned that Ukraine joining NATO will spell trouble for her as the U.S is at the helm of NATO affairs. Should incase you wonder what kind of trouble, check out how the U.S caused the ousting of Pakistan's prime minister Imran Khan by bribing Pakistani parliamentarians and how the U.S almost caused a Chinese crisis by inciting young politicians and the people in Hong Kong to protest against their government.

Just handover his homeland to invaders? grin No these people aren’t modern Africans. They don’t possess docile weak beta mindsets that trigger them to bow down like good little dogs to everyone stronger than them like most Africans unfortunately do.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Let me add a little twist to the vowulence grin

During 1971 war Pak..... Navy using US/Western origin weapons was decimated by IN using Soviet weapons

During 1971 war in the largest tank battles since WW2 American Patton tanks which were the most advanced of its time, were decimated so much so that where the destroyed Patton tanks were collected it give rise to new place called Pattonnagar grin , after that US literally junked all its Patton tanks

During same war highly advanced US fighters of that time armed with missiles were held at bay using mix of Soviet and western aircrafts armed with guns only

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
AskiaHarem:

Just handover his homeland to invaders? grin No these people aren’t modern Africans. They don’t possess docile weak beta mindsets that trigger them to bow down like good little dogs to everyone stronger than them like most Africans unfortunately do.

Let me save us the stress of dragging this all day long. I know no country will ever entertain Invaders, there will surely be a fight till the last man, but Mr Zelensky should have a foresight of how this war affects Ukraine. His soldiers mostly the best of them keep dying on a daily basis even conscripts and foreign mercenaries are not exempted. The country's economy is going down the drain and the country itself is being reduced to rubles. And I don't think the Western support he's receiving will continue for long, the war has caused inflation of prices particularly in the west, there is hike in the price of food, oil & gas and other important produce. So he as the president has the role of protecting the interests of the Ukrainian people and also the role of making decisions to the best interest of the Ukrainian people and one of the best decision he can make right now is to move to the negotiating table and agree to Russia's terms of neutrality and not to join NATO. This is what America and NATO should have advised Ukraine to do but instead they incited Ukraine to go to war and they keep on sending military aid. The war is at the advantage of America but At the expense of Ukraine

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by JustJennifer: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2022
In this video I will show you how to link your Deriv Account to Metatrader5-Easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQ1WxLTtaI
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:
So we don't have agents that can just drive all these BMPTs and SAMs down to Nigeria without anybody knowing sad

I will do it on one condition,cheesy that you visit the seaside for a boat ride. grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by landnone: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

I understand he didn't start the war but he should have agreed to surrender to Russia to prevent this crisis. Russia is not interested in Ukrainian land, she's just concerned that Ukraine joining NATO will spell trouble for her as the U.S is at the helm of NATO affairs. Should incase you wonder what kind of trouble, check out how the U.S caused the ousting of Pakistan's prime minister Imran Khan by bribing Pakistani parliamentarians and how the U.S almost caused a Chinese crisis by inciting young politicians and the people in Hong Kong to protest against their government.

So if Taiwan is attacked by China they should just surrender......When the West attacks any country people talk like they are the worst but if an eastern country (china, russia, north korea) attacks any country that's liberation??come on man....As the man of the house someone else comes to your house to attack you and your family and you decide to run away...how manly is that If russia is not interested in Ukraine why did they attack in 2014 and now and they are still expanding territory as we speak.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
samuelgodson:
Is the mig 29 better than the su 27.......

The both planes have both different variants. I'm assuming we're comparing the basic ones. Both planes have different roles. The Mig-29 is more like a medium weight twin-engine multirole aircraft while the Su-27 is an air superiority/Interceptor aircraft. The Su-27 I believe is more maneuverable and efficient than the Mig-29.

The Ethiopian-Eritrean war proved that the Su-27 are really better than the Migs.

That's it in a nutshell!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2022
In other matters a question: who thinks the J/Ukes may somehow reverse their battlefield losses and beat Vlad?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2022
landnone:

So if Taiwan is attacked by China they should just surrender......When the West attacks any country people talk like they are the worst but if an eastern country (china, russia, north korea) attacks any country that's liberation??come on man....As the man of the house someone else comes to your house to attack you and your family and you decide to run away...how manly is that If russia is not interested in Ukraine why did they attack in 2014 and now and they are still expanding territory as we speak.

There's no reason for China to attack Taiwan unless the U.S causes a mischief that warrants it. China just wants re- unification and I understand that Taiwan is not interested and it want to be self governed. It now depends on how China will respond to Taiwan's negative response. If they respond harsly then I'm in full suapport of Taiwan.

About the expansion of territory, that's not what it actually seems but from my perspective,I think since Ukraine tried to ignore Russia's warning of not joining NATO, Russia wouldn't want a NATO Ally as her neighbour so she's trying to solicit for the separation and formation of other countries which happens to be the Donetsk and Luhansk republic. This new nations will now be the ones sharing border with Russia instead of aspiring NATO member, Ukraine and maybe that's why Russia warned Sweden and Finland not to join NATO,Mother Russia's got trust issues with the alliance.
I'm not sure Sha, anyone with broader knowledge and foresight is welcome to shed more light to the matter and rectify my mistakes.
And pls no insults, it's kinda immature, thanks wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tunisian land army infantry

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omofaye99:

I will do it on one condition,cheesy that you visit the seaside for a boat ride. grin grin
shocked Just return the machines.

I wouldn't even wilfully go into a pool. Seaside ke
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:

Snow ? grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
QuietMynd:

Well outcome beyond my control grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:

grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Snow ? grin
I think I'd love snow.

When I was crazy about going to our NDA here, my friends thought I was mad not to pick the Navy.

They were all yapping about the uniforms and the adventure. Probably the SBS made me give it 2nd thought.

7yrs later and I'm the one laughing at them. I'm on land, they're floating away their twenties between Onne and Lagos grin

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
The venerable Mig 25 (PU, RB and PDS)

probably its last appearance in the skies before its retirement

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: lamdobaly(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.