Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,806 members, 7,866,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6038420 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (2855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bacteria8:
It was at that moment that this Gendarmerie discovered that there's more to life than carrying AK-47 up and down cheesy
Rare photo of nemesis4you

11 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerian army T-72 Tank in the NE area of operation.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerian army Armour conducting live fire exercises

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odunayaw:
Still adamant? Why didn't you bring back the budget for the Tucanos for example

grin Comrade Jake, this is the one gangan that needs vawulence. Run am shege!
didn't I post the budget for the Tucanos?

Ok then I'll get it wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odunayaw:
Engineer jl115 please call them to order grin
grin I'm not an engineer but we don't put rocket pods on crop Dusters grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
jl115:
didn't I post the budget for the Tucanos?

Ok then I'll get it in another 10 Nairaland years # wink
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
kabe1:
Nigerian army T-72 Tank in the NE area of operation.
Old timers will remember when there was war on Nairaland about if we truly had the T72

Another one that caused a meltdown was the Tin Shield Radar

grin In the beginning...there was Vawulence

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odunayaw:
Old timers will remember when there was war on Nairaland about if we truly had the T72

grin grin grin
The Vawulence back then deserves a capital V!

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin
The Vawulence back then deserves a capital V!
Alot of purple heart and medal of honor recipients

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odunayaw:

This particular battle went on for weeks until a picture was produced.... grin

I personally no longer have the health for it, Nairaland took 10 years of my life. I should be a tycoon by now BUT nooo, vawulence was more important.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odunayaw:

Before or after his solo trip is the spacecraft? smiley

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
GreenandGold:

In fact let's do it quickly before Nairaland armchair engineers tell us why it can't be done. grin

The wings are too high. It'll need a really steep dive to place the rounds on target during bomb run.

Biafran engineers did something similar on the Bush Baby aircraft (Malmö Flygindustri MFI-9 Junior) during the Nigerian Civil War.

Most people are not aware that the Biafran bush baby aircraft is the grandfather of the current PAK Super Mushshak trainer.

Our Super Mushshak trainer has a warrior ancestry.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odunayaw:

Finding Tucano!!

Well we've seen the bastard grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
lionel4power:

Finding Tucano!!

That was a classic by Patches. Let me see if I can find the poster! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
jl115:
people didn't like that info when I posted it though....
Which info
Stop making urself happy bro, if special allocation is added to that figure. It is still in the amount range they quoted.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerian Special Forces Vehicle

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
kabe1:

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
QuietMynd:

Which info
Stop making urself happy bro, if special allocation is added to that figure. It is still in the amount range they quoted.
stfu my bru grin grin you late... The caravan has moved on wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
kabe1:
definitely based on a land cruiser wink I like!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Odunayaw:

Fellow in pic seems lost in the ass

Definately not me grin

I prefer the frontal assets grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
lionel4power:

The wings are too high. It'll need a really steep dive to place the rounds on target during bomb run.

See, the engineers showed up, now we can't mount the rockets. grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Omofaye99: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
lionel4power:

Finding Tucano!!

I guess GreenandGold and Patch went broke and they couldn't shoot the so called movie grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
lionel4power:

Biafran engineers did something similar on the Bush Baby aircraft (Malmö Flygindustri MFI-9 Junior) during the Nigerian Civil War.

Most people are not aware that the Biafran bush baby aircraft is the grandfather of the current PAK Super Mushshak trainer.

Our Super Mushshak trainer has a warrior ancestry.

This is actually interesting, how come it was never main stream or recognised. I mean you know us down-south, we'd mount gun on donkey and we'll make the whole world know about it .

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
jl115:
definitely based on a land cruiser wink I like!!

I'm sure you've spotted the perfect hunting position for hunting on the vehicle already. grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
CGI operators intercept oil thieves in Niger Delta region

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
jl115:
stfu my bru grin grin you late... The caravan has moved on wink
I blamed those that give you 2much freedom nd let u use mobile phone, you should ve been working in the farm nd listening to ur fake boer country music
grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
kabe1:

The American deal for AH-1Z Viper helicopters is done and dusted. We are getting the Vipers definitely.

As far as the ATAK from TAI goes, I'm still not sure, infact I'm not sure of any AH for Nigeria, until we see them in Nigeria.

As far as the ATAK goes, it is easy for the Americans to scuttle any sale to Nigeria, ask Pakistan.

The advantage the ATAK gives Nigeria is the allowance to use the helicopters anywhere we like without restrictions.

You are right about the AH 1vipers, I just confirmed that they will be delivered to Nigeria very soon and at the same time, there's also an order for 6× T-129 AH. I think it will be better if we cancelled the deal for the AH 1vipers and rather procure enough T 129 AH that is more economical, it comes with no restrictions and Turkiye wouldn't mind supplying them with appropriate AGM. Turkiye is even ready to share the technology with Nigeria.
On another hand, TAI did not disclose the specific customer for the helicopters but it is confirmed that it is to be delivered to Nigeria and I'm guessing the airforce because the army sent six of it's personnel for pilot training in India by HAL, and the army says it requires a "light avation" component to provide timely air support to it's troops so it's possibly the HAL Rudra and Dhruv that is on the mind of the army. The Navy on the other hand does not require any combat helicopters, I.S&R Leonardo AW helicopters are just fine for the Navy for now.
But all the same, I'm just happy to say;
UCAV Kings of sub Saharan Africa ---- NIGERIA!!!
MRAP Kings of sub Saharan Africa ---- NIGERIA!!!
And now the AH Kings of sub Saharan Africa ---- NIGERIA!!!
Next up, let's shock South Africa and snatch the crown for submarine and frigate Kings grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
kabe1:
Nairaland.com features in Indian prime-time cable news programme on the war in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTE2OiSURYw

Wow that's quite unexpected smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
GreenandGold:

This particular battle went on for weeks until a picture was produced.... grin

I personally no longer have the health for it, Nairaland took 10 years of my life. I should be a tycoon by now BUT nooo, vawulence was more important.
grin This made me laugh hard man! grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
QuietMynd:

I blamed those that give you 2much freedom nd let u use mobile phone, you should ve been working in the farm nd listening to ur fake boer country music
grin grin grin
look at this muppet making it a race thing... grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
lionel4power:

Before or after his solo trip is the spacecraft? smiley

Before

Not coming back once in space grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
kabe1:
Nairaland.com features in Indian prime-time cable news programme on the war in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTE2OiSURYw

Lazy journalist , there is even the source in the end of the nairaland topic they quotted

https://www.nairaland.com/7247184/too-hot-female-russian-spy#115091990

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (2855) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: davefurn and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.