Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5984775 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Odunayaw:
I'm more irked by those who give them audience

Like WTF are we men for if we can't ignore these fucktards

Wise words that some aren't heeding. cough...jl115...cough.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
jl115:
naaahhh bru I think Nigeria needs Kenya more... I mean how many years now have Boko Haram basically controlled the North East of your country?

Boko Haram controls no part of Nigeria you clown, what is obvious, and has been widely reported is The KDF's determination to clean up the incompetence of the SANDF in the Eastern DRC.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
jl115:
yeah maybe you should employ them to fight Boko Haram like you did South African mercenaries wink

Don't give him an audience... He's having his monthly period.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
@Lurker4Long

It seems like someone beat you to it.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreenandGold:
@Lurker4Long

It seems like someone beat you to it.
That's a lovely bunch of guys there, with such an inspirational story. They all come from poor neighbourhoods on the Cape Flats, where most people put to sea only as fisher-men.
I sometimes see them at the Royal Cape Yacht Club when I go for my sailing lessons.

BTW, I'm nowhere close to their level. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Seriously our guys go through hell @ war front

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjAEMotgLLD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
no pictures from AAD defexpo ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
kabe1:

Kenya to the rescue.
He's right about that you know. UN forces rarely even engage in active hostilities.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nigerian Army paratrooper seen training for independence day celebration @ eagle square.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjBJ1Z5AoAL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Faithful007:
He's right about that you know. UN forces rarely even engage in active hostilities.

Not the FIB.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
jteku:
Nigerian Army paratrooper seen training for independence day celebration @ eagle square.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjBJ1Z5AoAL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Impressive. I didn't even know Nigeria had had an Airborne division (or wherever it's classed). Meanwhile, what aircraft dropped them? C130?

Do you know if they have seen combat before?

Why hasn't Nigerian air force considered getting about four of these?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
kabe1:

Not the FIB.
Well, I really don't know the details behind that coalition but you know the UN is a peace organization not a political alliance. I believe they could have been severely restricted.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fourpockets: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
jl115:
naaahhh bru I think Nigeria needs Kenya more... I mean how many years now have Boko Haram basically controlled the North East of your country?
It's just one or two local government areas in Borno state

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fourpockets:

No area in Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Mzal3ndo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
kabe1:

The FIB was formed in 2013, are you saying that it's the fault of the UN that the FIB achieved no tangible results in 9 years?
The had significant wins against M23. But after the death of Tanzanian soldiers, the UN decided to take it slow.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
104 RMO

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sukhoi 30 MKA AAF

There is a second one hidding behind

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Navy algeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
FREMM egypt

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
jl115:
why don't you call out you countrymen for talking b.s and stop the hypocrisy... wink
What are you blabbing about now?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Odunayaw:
What are you blabbing about now?
naaahhh never mind bru... Thought this comment was directed at me wink ignore grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
kabe1:

Boko Haram controls no part of Nigeria you clown, what is obvious, and has been widely reported is The KDF's determination to clean up the incompetence of the SANDF in the Eastern DRC.
...my bru Boko Haram are raiding your bases left right and center...also MONUSCO is un led... So even if your argument was even remotely true its 100% irrelevant
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreenandGold:

Don't give him an audience... He's having his monthly period.
OK done cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
jl115:
...my bru Boko Haram are raiding your bases left right and center...also MONUSCO is un led... So even if your argument was even remotely true its 100% irrelevant

No they are not.

KDF is going to clean up the hopelessness and ineptitude of the SANDF.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by IGpro1(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Fourpockets:

its just one or two, really?
If you knew the local govt, why not be specific.
Give their names and location.

I tackled you on the other thread you ran here to start misinforming people again.
Stop contributing to discussions you know nothing about,
No one rewards foolishness here.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2022
jl115:
naaahhh never mind bru... Thought this comment was directed at me wink ignore grin grin
I'm the cause of the confusion. My bad.
I was using Odunayaw's sage words as a pointer on what to do with BS.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fourpockets: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2022
IGpro1:
its just one or two, really?
If you knew the local govt, why not be specific.
Give their names and location.

I tackled you on the other thread you ran here to start misinforming people again.
Stop contributing to discussions you know nothing about,
No one rewards foolishness here.
Why are you so hostile towards my comments cry
I meant it's only one or two that they operate in, am I wrong for saying that?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Fourpockets:

Why are you so hostile towards my comments cry
I meant it's only one or two that they operate in, am I wrong for saying that?
don't mind them my bru wink they have very low self-esteem....in fact locally they are called the self-esteem brigade cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fourpockets: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2022
jl115:
don't mind them my bru wink they have very low self-esteem....in fact locally they are called the self-esteem brigade cool
Unnecessary
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2022
jl115:

They don't control anywhere again in Nigeria. They've been dispersed into petty bandits of 10 to 20 members that just carry out hit and run operations on key Infrastructures like Prisons, railway stations, Institutes of learning and so on. But no qualms though, with the influx of drones into the Nigerian military the miscreants will be history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), oloyesaso(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.