Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6015763 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerian Air Force personnel also training in Poland

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
kabe1:
T-129 and AH-1Z are two excellent platforms.

Question is, why do we need these 2, when we could have bought 18 units of one?

Capability phasing. One is long lead, the other is being delivered in a few months
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2022

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 12:56am On Oct 29, 2022
raymexx:
This is all Nigerian military is good at

raymexx:
A grandmum and her grandchild where burnt alive during this particular attack by the Nigerian army .

I’m sorry but I can’t help but notice why does whenever these alleged events take place there is NEVER EVER any carnage evidence via footage or photos before, during, or post the alleged event? There’s not even any confirmed and named documented credible witnesses accounts It’s always just and only word post on the internet like a story book.

Please someone link me to the e… I’m curious.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerian Air Force Aggressor Pilot

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
AskiaHarem:

I’m sorry but I can’t help but notice why does whenever these alleged events take place there is NEVER EVER any carnage evidence via footage or photos before, during, or post the alleged event? There’s not even any confirmed and named documented credible witnesses accounts It’s always just and only word post on the internet like a story book.

Please someone link me to the e… I’m curious.

Pls don't mind this biafran baggers. Don't even bother to reply the likes of them They can do basically anything to make Nigeria look bad. Biafra died since January 15 1970 but they are still after it's realization in 2022 instead of concentrating on 2023 and the future.

My problem with them is the more they keep screaming about it on internet, they are giving the US a reason to come and interfere in our national issues as a country.
It's like they've not learnt anything from the fate of Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Based on the now trending news of the US suspecting about a terrorist attack in Abuja, Nigeria. What do you guys think about it.

And I also learnt that the US also gave such warning to South Africa about a terrorist attack in Sandton.

I for one don't believe the US suspicions cause;

1) They couldn't even predict a terrorist attack of mass shooting in a school in California just recently this week. They also couldn't predict an attack on Kuje correctional centre, Presidential guards brigade and on the presidential convoy, but they "think" there will be a terrorist attack in the "Capital" of the country

2)South Africa was given the warning a day before Nigeria was given, the two economic powers of Africa. Desn't that call for suspicions of the US trying to destabilize Africa, instigate wars, sell their weapons, interfere in any country and loot their resources to their satisfaction just as they did to countries in the Middle East for Oil & Gas

The Saffers I've interacted with online say there has been no such attack in the country and they don't expect any so the US should not be taken seriously.

3) The embassy in Abuja was closed down. I can't help but have to think that they are tired of stamping visas for Nigerians to migrate to their country but they are not tired of corrupt leaders keeping and investing Nigerian public funds in their country. If they rejected the corrupt leaders keeping and investing such money in their country and they exposed them to us, we will be grateful and not rush into their country in our thousands.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerian Air Force JF-17 carrying a 500pounds Laser guided bomb.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Your father is the dead bagger u illiterate wannabe he goat. angry

quote author=Exnavyboy62 post=117965134]

Pls don't mind this biafran baggers. Don't even bother to reply the likes of them They can do basically anything to make Nigeria look bad. Biafra died since January 15 1970 but they are still after it's realization in 2022 instead of concentrating on 2023 and the future.

My problem with them is the more they keep screaming about it on internet, they are giving the US a reason to come and interfere in our national issues as a country.
It's like they've not learnt anything from the fate of Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
YOUR FATHER is the bagger you illiterate worm.

Exnavyboy62:

It's like they've not learnt anything from the fate of Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
kabe1:
Nigerian Air Force JF-17 carrying a 500pounds Laser guided bomb.
Bookmarked Incase jl115 develops amnesia during the regular Nairaland skirmishes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

2)South Africa was given the warning a day before Nigeria was given, the two economic powers of Africa. Desn't that call for suspicions of the US trying to destabilize Africa, instigate wars, sell their weapons, interfere in any country and loot their resources to their satisfaction just as they did to countries in the Middle East for Oil & Gas

The Saffers I've interacted with online say there has been no such attack in the country and they don't expect any so the US should not be taken seriously.

Intelligence is shared, ALWAYS.... In fact the US has a history of sharing intelligence with South African intelligence services for a very long time... Here are some notable instances;

- The arrest of Nelson Mandela was possible through information that was shared by US intelligence to South African security forces.

- The US provided intelligence South Africa in which was used in the initial secret invasion of Angola, just before Angola declared independence.

- US intelligence services also helped in securing the Cape terrorists (PAGAD) after 1994.

So, publicly, South African politicians will downplay the information shared by the US for obvious reasons (calming down the public) but in reality, the threats are always real and never downplayed.

Below is a prominent leader of PAGAD who led terror operations in the Cape during the 90s

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ukraine used some kind of remote controlled submarine in this attack, here's the view from the UUV

https://twitter.com/i/status/1586346340610707458
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerian army troops

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Exnavyboy62:
Based on the now trending news of the US suspecting about a terrorist attack in Abuja, Nigeria. What do you guys think about it.

And I also learnt that the US also gave such warning to South Africa about a terrorist attack in Sandton.

I for one don't believe the US suspicions cause;

1) They couldn't even predict a terrorist attack of mass shooting in a school in California just recently this week. They also couldn't predict an attack on Kuje correctional centre, Presidential guards brigade and on the presidential convoy, but they "think" there will be a terrorist attack in the "Capital" of the country

3) The embassy in Abuja was closed down. I can't help but have to think that they are tired of stamping visas for Nigerians to migrate to their country but they are not tired of corrupt leaders keeping and investing Nigerian public funds in their country. If they rejected the corrupt leaders keeping and investing such money in their country and they exposed them to us, we will be grateful and not rush into their country in our thousands.

The United States has the resources and intelligence network to give security warnings about an attack of this nature.

Don't discard intelligence from the Americans, irrespective if they have failed in the past. No country on earth can match the Americans militarily or intelligence wise.

As you can see the government in Nigeria is taking this very seriously, our DSS and NIA have been conducting raids since this came to light, the Nigerian police has also commenced snap exercises.

Nigerian Special Forces have been put on notice also.

My concern is with the manner these intelligence reports have been shared, it has caused panic and hysteria across the country and social media.

Let's be honest, many Nigerians don't have sense, they also are in the habit of sharing fake news and unverified information across social media. This also includes our print media.

While we have to be cautious, we shouldn't blow this thing out of proportion.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Odunayaw:
Bookmarked Incase jl115 develops amnesia during the regular Nairaland skirmishes

grin grin grin

I'm waiting for his silly South- Africa has a bigger defence budget than Nigeria argument.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol there should be calm in the State dept now. Who else noticed how tensions with Russia is affecting US-West Africa relations? The US currently is afraid of triggering alliances with Russia by their actions. For the first time in a long while, the US government left her usual pattern of condemning coups directly to making ambiguous statements like "we are deeply concerned" and "we call for restraint from all parties".

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Faithful007:
Lol there should be calm in the State dept now. Who else noticed how tensions with Russia is affecting US-West Africa relations? The US currently is afraid of triggering alliances with Russia by their actions. For the first time in a long while, the US government left her usual pattern of condemning coups directly to making ambiguous statements like "we are deeply concerned" and "we call for restraint from all parties".
Wagner presence in West Africa especially destabilised countries are really a pain in their ass
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Odunayaw:
how does this have anything to do with me? Don't remember ever saying Nigeria doesn't have PGMs....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
kabe1:

grin grin grin

I'm waiting for his silly South- Africa has a bigger defence budget than Nigeria argument.
look at these muppets again ;
Why don't you post you r government budget again? smiley

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
kabe1:

grin grin grin

in fact at the end the day your rag tag rebel group you call a military still allow a rag tag rebel group to over run parts of your own country smiley

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
And we're off

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
jl115:
look at these muppets again ;
Why don't you post you r government budget again? smiley

You know what, why does it matter.

You were a clown yesterday, you are a clown today, you'll still remain a clown tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
jl115:
how does this have anything to do with me? Don't remember ever saying Nigeria doesn't have PGMs....
grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Y is everyone cooking violence

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
davefurn:

Wagner presence in West Africa especially destabilised countries are really a pain in their ass
Let's be honest. Wagner ain't doing shit. They're just glorified private security for the military cabals.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
jl115:
in fact at the end the day your rag tag rebel group you call a military still allow a rag tag rebel group to over run parts of your own country smiley
White supremacist private militaries are literally the ones keeping South Africa internally stable and you know that.

I'm not trying to spark off an e-conflict here but calling Nigeria's army rag-tag when your army's capacity against asymmetric threats is still uncertain, certainly doesn't make a ton of sense.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Faithful007:
Let's be honest. Wagner ain't doing shit. They're just glorified private security for the military cabals.
Well if they aren't doing shit, how come french have them as a pain in their African dominance and us don't want them involved in Burkina Faso. Wagner isn't the Russian army, a separate faction entirely; and why is it that there are several PMC's but Wagner is more known ?? They made a name for themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 5:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2022
kabe1:

You know what, why does it matter.

You were a clown yesterday, you are a clown today, you'll still remain a clown tomorrow.

oh the irony grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.