Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6031669 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bacteria8:
Stand your ground Ramaphosa cool

They can't do shiiit. Except they want to see another Zimbabwe grin

Glad y'all learning fast though still more ways to go since I started educating here years ago grin

Yes the lands of their Western kit and kin is the elephant in the room but never forget this oyibo people no dey forgive they always bid their time. South Africa's only contemporary measure of asserting independence is by poking in their face with things like this but in the overall scheme of things don't really have any leverage except they want the original owners of the land to go back to the stone age a black hole worse than Zimbabwe grin

Rather Southies should learn Nigeria's strategy of go low and slow but fly high which is why dem dey fear the black giant that learn very well from the master of black arts themselves the British timely retaliation. It's the way to go.

Make dem no say I no talk am because Libya is still fresh in our minds. These guys don't forget.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
A Congolese fighter jet that was hit by a missile claimed to be fired from inside the Rwandan territory managed to land safely at Goma aeroport. Reports indicate the Sukhoi Su-25 was flying over Goma after heavy fighting broke out between the Congolese army and M23.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Bacteria8: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lol grin

Ukraine is the new Libya

Germany is very smart tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bacteria8:
Lol grin

Ukraine is the new Libya

Germany is very smart tho cheesy
I don't think you understand what actually went down. Germany are not against sending tanks to Ukraine. They made it clear that before Leopard 2 is sent to Ukraine, the US will also have to agree to send Abrams to Ukraine.

Abrams will surely be stripped out before stepping into Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
jl115:
To be fair the left wing propaganda has gotten down right dangerous in the US

Liberals? No. Progressives? Yes.

Progressives bring up scary ideas all the time.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
NTSA:
A Congolese fighter jet that was hit by a missile claimed to be fired from inside the Rwandan territory managed to land safely at Goma aeroport. Reports indicate the Sukhoi Su-25 was flying over Goma after heavy fighting broke out between the Congolese army and M23.

Not looking good down there. Notice from Rwanda to the Kenyans digging in and bringing in heavy equipment with also what everyone knows a game changing element into the combat space an Air Component. Kenya's professional military will do well but at what cost if it gets dragged into the fray which seems the ploy of M23 and their backers who are playing for time. We hear the M23 are yet to withdraw to agreed lines of the peace deal. How credible are the infos coming from there.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Bacteria8: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Faithful007:
I don't think you understand what actually went down. Germany are not against sending tanks to Ukraine. They made it clear that before Leopard 2 is sent to Ukraine, the US will also have to agree to send Abrams to Ukraine.

Don't just jump to comment to show how "smart" you are.

Calm down, take a deep breath and read between the lines.

Why did Germany said they ain't sending Leopard tanks until US send theirs first ??

When you finally understand the politics that went down here...then you would know why I said Germany is smart

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigerian Navy Special Forces

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Damboa again, good men have bled here. The Nigerian Army this time dealt a serious blow to BHT/ISWAP for daring to remain a nuisance.

Captured Phantom MRAP and dozens of terrorists killed when troops of 25 Task Force Brigade made contact with the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bacteria8:

Don't just jump to comment to show how "smart" you are.

Calm down, take a deep breath and read between the lines.

Why did Germany said they ain't sending Leopard tanks until US send theirs first ??

When you finally understand the politics that went down here...then you would know why I said Germany is smart
Your initial comment did not clearly indicate this particular position.

So why then should I not feel that you intended something else and I was right to correct you? TBH I don't care about being rated smart on an online space. Adds nothing to my career.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
War for Ukraine - First Conclusions from 2022 and New Challenges 2023

Austrian Army Colonel Markus Reisner on the War for Ukraine. He takes a look at the first lessons identified and the challenges we might see in the weeks and months to come. Caution: Heavy German accent. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54daqNraMxE
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2023
Faithful007:

I think firstly, Germany don't even have enough factory support to support their tanks in Ukraine. In fact, a review by the Bundeswhr shows that the Heer has only 2 days worth of weaponry in an all out war!

Most of these western European countries like Germany and the United Kingdom in reality might have great tanks but in low active numbers.

Also, the Germans like you said, don't want their best tanks in Ukraine without America's. The version wasn't specified tho.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Faithful007:

Liberals? No. Progressives? Yes.

Progressives bring up scary ideas all the time.
I said Leftists not Liberals wink however Leftists in Africa and Leftists in the US are totally different.....In Africa being on the left is more an economic ideology where as in the US it is also a social ideology.

Socially Africans including myself are conservative.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2023
AskiaHarem:

The Far Right-Winger Americans have always been dangerous and down right demonic at times.
True, however they don't control the law, education and media like they used to, in fact it's now the other way around, the left are now in control of all that, and we can see the spread of leftist ideology like, cancel culture, prescribed pronouns, LGBTQ, Defunding of police, single parent homes, CRT ect ect

At least back in the they right wingers were openly racist, todays lefties are much more subtle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2023
fachfouch:
Tunisian national guard special forces USGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o68ckXF6LE0
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2023
jl115:
True, however they don't control the law, education and media like they used to, in fact it's now the other way around, the left are now in control of all that, and we can see the spread of leftist ideology like, cancel culture, prescribed pronouns, LGBTQ, Defunding of police, single parent homes, CRT ect ect

- These are not leftish ideologies... they are human advancement ideologies.... if you as a person gets mad that a "male" person is calling himself a "her" then you have serious problems.... If you as a person in the 21st century have a problem with someone deciding to live with a person of the same sex THEN you have a serious problem.... we are adults now, we worry about paying rent than people who call themselves "it", as it's none of our concern.

- If you utter racist rubbish, you need to be canceled... utter sexist rubbish, you need to be canceled, we don't have time to be entertaining such rubbish in the 21st century.

- Single-parent homes were created by the Conservatives in South Africa... For about 80 years, Black males were forced out from their homes to work in Transvaal and Orange Free State mines without going back home for months and got to the point where the fathers became permanently absent and homes led by mothers generation-after-generation until it became a norm.

- "Defunding Police" is a term created to address social issues in American ghettos...US police get more money than schools or social programs in the ghettos.... if you fund more social programs and schools to address the ghetto decay, you won't need to fund Police with a lot of money, hence "Defunding the Police".

- As for being openly racist and being proud of it.... well, it's disgusting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Denel Badger IFVs in assault position

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Uncle Malcolm decided to weight on it again grin

Nemesis4you:
Uncle Malcolm himself decided to weight in on the topic in discussion here grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdc-q3biLm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alrxnLK9AxA

Any disputes/disagreement whatsoever kindly take it up with uncle Malcolm grin

Poison is poison, even if it disguised as a sweet grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Nemesis4you:
Uncle Malcolm decided to weight on it again grin

You are weak bro, very weak..... Malcolm had his own views, even a religious fanatic who was no different from Boko Haram, Alshabab or ISIS. He does not represent Africans in any form or shape.

You trying to use him in this debate makes you a rac#st idi#t who thinks what one African thinks applies to all Africans.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2023
GreenandGold:

You are weak bro, very weak..... Malcolm had his own views, even a religious fanatic who was no different from Boko Haram, Alshabab or ISIS. He does not represent Africans in any form or shape.

You trying to use him in this debate makes you a rac#st idi#t who thinks what one African thinks applies to all Africans.
He isn't racist bro, you're already exhibiting the innate characteristics of woke ideologists; you even said it's human advancement ideologies😂😂😂. Is that how far you have fallen? Our forefathers especially the whites, created crazy inventions; built the foundations of our technology today and now one 21st century wokie is calling a man calling himself "her" and changing to a female, human advancement ideology even discrediting likes of malcom and MLK 2 who fought for blacks freedom in USA. Malcom was absolutely correct!!!!

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2023
GreenandGold:

- These are not leftish ideologies... they are human advancement ideologies.... if you as a person gets mad that a "male" person is calling himself a "her" then you have serious problems.... If you as a person in the 21st century have a problem with someone deciding to live with a person of the same sex THEN you have a serious problem.... we are adults now, we worry about paying rent than people who call themselves "it", as it's none of our concern.

- If you utter racist rubbish, you need to be canceled... utter sexist rubbish, you need to be canceled, we don't have time to be entertaining such rubbish in the 21st century.

- Single-parent homes were created by the Conservatives in South Africa... For about 80 years, Black males were forced out from their homes to work in Transvaal and Orange Free State mines without going back home for months and got to the point where the fathers became permanently absent and homes led by mothers generation-after-generation until it became a norm.

- "Defunding Police" is a term created to address social issues in American ghettos...US police get more money than schools or social programs in the ghettos.... if you fund more social programs and schools to address the ghetto decay, you won't need to fund Police with a lot of money, hence "Defunding the Police".

- As for being openly racist and being proud of it.... well, it's disgusting.

- I don't have a problem with adults deciding what they want to wear or how they identify, I've personally employed not less than 3 transgenders at my businesses ... I have a problem with prescribed pronouns like in Canada, I have a problem with children as young as 8 taking hormone(or suppressors) because they supposedly identify as the opposite sex and their parents support this nonsense, I have a problem with biological men competing against biological women in sport, I have a problem with people thinking that I should pretend that there are more than 2 genders, I have a problem with people claiming there is a gender pay gap when in fact their isn't(you are welcome to argue that there is however ill end that debate very quick).

- Yes racist should be cancelled however me saying BLM is a terrible organisation who's ideologies will cause more suffering in the black community in the US isn't racist its a fact(or at worst just my opinion) , me saying there isn't any systematic racism today in the USA or SA for that matter isn't racism(maybe you could argue their is, however Ive yet to see a single law or system that suggests that there is systematic racism today) .... However if I lived in the US I would be cancelled and banned on social media for the above.

- a father going out to work to support his family isn't a single parent household.... A dude fathering a child and disappearing is..... Massive difference!! Also it isn't just black fathers that will be away from home because of work... My father worked abroad for months at a time.

- you can increase social spending without decreasing police funding, gang culture and gang crime is a massive problem that needs to be addressed, you can have as many schools and social programs as you want but none of that will work if crime is still rampant. I would rather say increase police funding to properly train them and get rid of these trigger happy motherfvckers

- never said its something to be proud of, I said at least you know the openly racist people.... Its the closet racists that are the real dangerous ones.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
davefurn:

He isn't racist bro, you're already exhibiting the innate characteristics of woke ideologists; you even said it's human advancement ideologies😂😂😂. Is that how far you have fallen? Our forefathers especially the whites, created crazy inventions; built the foundations of our technology today and now one 21st century wokie is calling a man calling himself "her" and changing to a female, human advancement ideology even discrediting likes of malcom and MLK 2 who fought for blacks freedom in USA. Malcom was absolutely correct!!!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
jl115:

- I don't have a problem with adults deciding what they want to wear or how they identify, I've personally employed not less than 3 transgenders at my businesses ... I have a problem with prescribed pronouns like in Canada, I have a problem with children as young as 8 taking hormone(or suppressors) because they supposedly identify as the opposite sex and their parents support this nonsense, I have a problem with biological men competing against biological women in sport, I have a problem with people thinking that I should pretend that there are more than 2 genders, I have a problem with people claiming there is a gender pay gap when in fact their isn't(you are welcome to argue that there is however ill end that debate very quick).

- You're goal shifting towards the Center to sound moderate..... I see...

jl115:

- Yes racist should be cancelled however me saying BLM is a terrible organisation who's ideologies will cause more suffering in the black community in the US isn't racist its a fact, me saying their isn't any systematic racism today in the USA or SA for that matter isn't racism(maybe you could argue their is, however Ive yet to see a single law or system that suggests that there is systematic racism today) .... However if I lived in the US I would be cancelled and banned on social media for the above.

- BLM is not an organisation, it's a movement born from the systematic targeted murder of Black-Americans by US Police, even when the victims were not armed.... There is no part where you say "it's bad for the blacks", if you did then we need to inspect your motives, inspect your position in society, and if you say it from the comforts of your "white" suburbia, then we know your motives, we need not to argue with such.

- Systematic racism is not a law, otherwise it would be called "legal racism".... Systematic racism is when racism is practiced without being announced at institutional level, eg, black workers being overlooked in opportunities that are supposed to be for everyone. I will not go into details, you know it well.

jl115:

- a father going out to work to support his family isn't a single parent household.... A dude fathering a child and disappearing is..... Massive difference!! Also it isn't just black fathers that will be away from home because of work... My father worked abroad for months at a time.

This was not a father going to town to work for his family, this was a black father being forced from his family to work in the Witwatersrand hundreds of kms from home, forced to stay in a male-only compound, not allowed to see his family for months to years, while white males had access to their families... it forced black mothers to raise kids on their own, it was social engineering meant to destroy the black family who's effects would be felt to this day.... so Conservatives cannot talk about family values and all that rubbish when they went all out to destroy African ones.

jl115:

- never said its something to be proud of, I said at least you know the openly racist people.... Its the closet racists that are the real dangerous ones.

- Really? Do you know what open racism does.... in 1991, one of my uncles got a learnership from Sasol to study Mining Engineering at Vaal Triangle College (now Vaal University), literally becoming the first black person to study there .... the open racists tried to get him out of the institution in every possible way with harassments from students and parents. He was nearly killed during practicals, they plotted to kill him using TNT and made it look like an accident....... He left the Varsity.

- I personally don't care if you are secret racist in your heart, it's your choice, you can discuss your racist ideologies under a lappa while listening to Steve Hofmeyer, I don't give a care because I cannot stop you........ however, if you're open about it, stand in my way, then your have become a problem.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
GreenandGold:

You are weak bro, very weak..... Malcolm had his own views, he was even a religious fanatic who was no different from Boko Haram or Alshabab or ISIS. He does not represent Africans in any form or shape.

You are judging me

Any human is fit to judge only himself/herself, even at that might err, until the truth actually dawns when he/she takes last breath

So I will wait for my last breaths with your permission grin

Having said that it goes without saying that it's definitely comforting that I am not within reach of you grin

GreenandGold:

1. What you think is your business, you can think me as a superman, i won't become one

2. Malcolm is African American who has all the right to speak on African American matters , since the discussion was on American left, yet that didn't stop you from giving your views while denying opposing views and judging others, so who is the idiotic racist than

And best not get into the business of handing out character certificates & judge others least one ends up exposing own prejudices and failings as that of others

The discussion was about American left but the goal post got changed conveniently as usual

I don't seek wahala

But i will say what I have to say when I feel like
as long as it is not internal affairs of countries,
so will everyone else here , don't agree, ignore it or have your say without poking anyone's ass grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nemesis4you:

The discussion was about American left but the goal post got changed conveniently as usual

The American Left, and Right are identical to South African ones before 94, especially when race is concerned

The American Left stood for the banning of Apartheid even when it was in direct collision with other whites in both SA and the US..... it is under that pressure that the Apartheid government fell... So, one cannot accuse Comrade in Arms of racism when they openly took a bullet for you.

So, Malcolm's ideologies on the Left are reckless, and stupid and I can say he was even motivated by his own hate towards all white people.... which most of us don't stand with.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Well something interesting has happened in the other thread shocked shocked shocked

A girl has replied there for the 1st time grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
GreenandGold:

- You're goal shifting towards the Center to sound moderate..... I see...

- BLM is not an organisation, it's a movement born from the systematic targeted murder of Black-Americans by US Police, even when the victims were not armed.... There is no part where you say "it's bad for the blacks", if you did then we need to inspect your motives, inspect your position in society, and if you say it from the comforts of your "white" suburbia, then we know your motives, we need not to argue with such.

- Systematic racism is not a law, otherwise it would be called "legal racism".... Systematic racism is when racism is practiced without being announced at institutional level, eg, black workers being overlooked in opportunities that are supposed to be for everyone. I will not go into details, you know it well.

You won't discuss it because it doesn't exist, I can probably make a better argument that there is systematic racism against whites since there are literally laws like BEE and AA in South Africa, personally I don't think it has really had an impact on white people but it certainly and ironically led to greater poverty and unemployed under the black community

This was not a father going to town to work for his family, this was a black father being forced from his family to work in the Witwatersrand hundreds of kms from home, forced to stay in a male-only compound, not allowed to see his family for months to years, while white males had access to their families... it forced black mothers to raise kids on their own, it was social engineering meant to destroy the black family who's effects would be felt to this day.... so Conservatives cannot talk about family values and all that rubbish when they went all out to destroy African ones.

- Really? Do you know what open racism does.... in 1991, one of my uncles got a learnership from Sasol to study Mining Engineering at Vaal Triangle College (now Vaal University), literally becoming the first black person to study there .... the open racists tried to get him out of the institution in every possible way with harassments from students and parents. He was nearly killed during practicals, they plotted to kill him using TNT and made it look like an accident....... He left the Varsity.

- I personally don't care if you are secret racist in your heart, it's your choice, you can discuss your racist ideologies under a lappa while listening to Steve Hofmeyer, I don't give a care because I cannot stop you........ however, if you're open about it, stand in my way, then your have become a problem.

-Bru I ain't goal shifting, I'm am telling you my views on the subject.

- BLM is most definitely a organisation with actual leadership structures and ideological views.

Calling for single parent households, defunding of police, CRT, the fact that it's a totally Marxist movement... all are bad for the black community .... I could continue.....

Also I ain't an apologists I will air my opinion and say things as they are...... I don't believe in group identity like you do, hence Im not effected by statements such as "white privilege" and I don't suffer from group guilt or group blame.....if you want to believe you are a victim and I am an oppressor because of my skin colour alone then you do you bro wink

-you don't want to talk about it because it doesn't exist anymore, in fact I could make a better argument that there is systematic racism against white people since there are actual systems in place like bee and AA that are supposed to favour black people..... However ironically the opposite has happened, BEE and AA has led to the collapse of SOEs(cadre deployment) and led to a rise in racial inequality and unemployment

-You are having an argument with yourself, I never said fathers weren't forced to work away from home, there is a difference between working away from home and sending money back to support your family and fvcking a chick, getting her pregnant and disappearing, you obviously don't understand what is meant by single parent households

-I'm sorry to hear about what your uncle experienced, apartheid was a crime against humanity and is entirely against my views of individuality and equality 9f opportunity

-typical of wokies, when your views are challenged you call the other a racist, the fact is what you said is racially prejudice in itself and by extention you are the racist.... However I'm almost certain you are one of those that believe only white people can be racist.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
What is this excrement Greenandgold is dropping shocked

I swear I thought it was sarcasm. WTH!

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
jl115:

- BLM is most definitely a organisation with actual leadership structures and ideological views.

Calling for single parent households, defunding of police, CRT, the fact that it's a totally Marxist movement... all are bad for the black community .... I could continue.....

You may not need to continue, you definitely do not know what you are talking about... it's a subject foreign to you, you are regurgitating what the Far-Right tells you....

jl115:

Also I ain't an apologists I will air my opinion and say things as they are...... I don't believe in group identity like you do, hence Im not effected by statements such as "white privilege" and I don't suffer from group guilt or group blame.....if you want to believe you are a victim and I am an oppressor because of my skin colour alone then you do you bro wink

A poor attempt to manipulate the debate into an emotional corner.... stay sober bro

jl115:

-You are having an argument with yourself, I never said fathers weren't forced to work away from home, there is a difference between working away from home and sending money back to support your family and fvcking a chick, getting her pregnant and disappearing, you obviously don't understand what is meant by single parent households

I think you deliberately ignored the social engineering explanation... no one impregnated a woman and vanished, until.....(let's say it out loud) Conservatives forced the African fathers to do that from 1910 until 1991.... So, don't pretend to care about black women raising kids on their own.

jl115:

I'm sorry to hear about what your uncle experienced, apartheid was a crime against humanity and is entirely against my views of individuality and equality 9f opportunity

What's with the collective guilt now?.... you don't need to apologise bro.. cool

jl115:

-typical of wokies, when your views are challenged you call the other a racist, the fact is what you said is racially prejudice in itself and by extention you are the racist.... However I'm almost certain you are one of those that believe only white people can be racist.

I will repost this cartoon, especially for you.... smiley

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Odunayaw:
What is this excrement Greenandgold is dropping shocked

I swear I thought it was sarcasm. WTH!

In the list of countries affected by racist ideologies perpetrated by Conservatives, Nigeria is not in that list...

The discussion will NEVER make sense to you, NEVER.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
GreenandGold:

You may not need to continue, you definitely do not know what you are talking about... it's a subject foreign to you, you are regurgitating what the Far-Right tells you....

A poor attempt to manipulate the debate into an emotional corner.... stay sober bro

I think you deliberately ignored the social engineering explanation... no one impregnated a woman and vanished, until.....(let's say it out loud) Conservatives forced the African fathers to do that from 1910 until 1991.... So, don't pretend to care about black women raising kids on their own.

What's with the collective guilt now?.... you don't need to apologise bro.. cool

I will repost this cartoon, especially for you.... smiley
- oh the irony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

- nothing emotional, quite the opposite actually wink..... I believe Martin Luther King once said " judge a man on his character and not his skin colour" ... Or something like that,well anyway that's basically how I live my life cool

Ok so black fathers disappear today because that's what their forefathers did 100 years ago?..... That's some fantastic logic right there my man grin...... I must probably do some farming and practice some apartheid because that's what my forefathers did grin grin

Your cartoon isn't entirely relevant since I literally stated racism ad racial inequality still exist wink

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
jl115:
To be fair the left wing propaganda has gotten down right dangerous in the US

the Left being dangerous?

Meanwhile the Right...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.