Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5996862 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Faithful007:
It would be of benefit if you let me know whether you're speak of politicans or activists when you say THE LEFT. I doubt if any Democrat poltician ever supported defunding of police. Infact many did openly disagree.

As for cancel culture, it exists everywhere not just with the left. It depends on who controls that social group. Do you know the amount of evangelical pastors who were removed from their churches or cancelled for criticizing Trump's presidency? Meanwhile criticizing Biden is allowed. It is very usual for NRA and gun rights activists to threaten gun manufacturers with boycotts if they stop producing civilian semi-auto rifles. It is usual for people to react that way to non-conformists within their group. Be in a group of smokers then keep telling them you hate smoking. Guess they would react favorably?

As for single parenting, it is not a political position in America. Most people are not against single parenting, if they were, it certainly doesn't factor into politics and government.
Im speaking of people on the far left that support fascism, equality of outcome, prescribed speech, defunding of policy ect ect I'm not talking about people that support things like gay marriage or abortion but rather.... And yes not only have democrats supported defunding of police they have actually done it in democratic states.

I'm not necessarily against cancel culture itself but rather the act of taking away a persons freedom of speech because his or her opinion is different to yours, im such an advocate for freedom of speech and expression that I do not believe racist speech or hate speech should be criminalised I'm not at all supporting these acts however laws that do criminalise it are to vague.... Like what exactly constitutes racism? And who can be racist and who can't?

You are misunderstanding the point, you should 100% be against single parent households(if possible) , you shouldn't be advocating for it like the BLM organisation.....children in single parent households are something like 70% more likely to grow up in poverty and be involved in crime and gangs than in a household with a mother and father, this figure stays consistent regardless of race.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=davefurn post=120365196][/quote]

The bat $hit wild imagination of the far-right wingers. grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Faithful007:
You are losing track of your own statements. You said left wing rhetoric is getting dangerous in the US. My reply was to let you understand that the most divisive positions are generally progressive and doesn't even carry the full support of the left. For example, Illhan Omar, Minnesota rep almost lost her primaries but still won her congressional seat convincingly in the general elections.

Progressives and Liberals make up the left-wing spectrum in America.
yes I said leftist ideologies are getting dangerous, you say progressives are part of the left.... So what according to your own argument is wrong with my statement when even you are saying progressives are part of the left?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
AskiaHarem:

The bat $hit wild imagination of the right wingers. grin
ahhh at least Green&Gold has a friend grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nigeria Police

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
kabe1:
Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Police Force personnel conducted training and simulations on combatting illicit maritime activities.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
jl115:
ahhh at least Green&Gold has a friend grin

There are only so many alt-Right mass shootings and others acts of domestic Terrorism one can take haybe tongue Somethings gotta give especially since there only growing in intensity. undecided

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
DICON LAV in service with CD

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Govt60: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Toju200:
DICON LAV in service with CD

Omo Civil Defense done upgrade ooo
When did they start using armoured columns.

Very impressive

God bless PMB he too try

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Nigerian Naval Shipbuilding

NNS Oji, Nigeria's modern Naval Vessel during construction.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2023
kabe1:
Nigerian Naval Shipbuilding

NNS Oji, Nigeria's modern Naval Vessel during construction.

The bridge has 2 large Multi Function Displays

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2023
jl115:
True, however they don't control the law, education and media like they used to, in fact it's now the other way around, the left are now in control of all that, and we can see the spread of leftist ideology like, cancel culture, prescribed pronouns, LGBTQ, Defunding of police, single parent homes, CRT ect ect

At least back in the they right wingers were openly racist, todays lefties are much more subtle.

Who controls what depends on the state or city. For example the right controls Texas along with many inland southern states while the left controls California along with many coastal and northern states. California is the media capital of the nation so of course they have a digital advantage.

Everyone right and left participates in cancel culture they only go about it in different methods.

Prescribed pronouns are grossly over exaggerated the vast majority of liberals don’t even mess with it.

Although the west has weaponized LGBTQ to an extent that’s no reason for alt righters to go on Killing Sprees targeting them. That’s barbarism.

Single parent homes has little to do with politics it can be found anywhere by everyone. If the relationship is good it’s good; if it goes to crap it’s crap. Matter of fact alt righters banning abortion is only going to make it far worse and more prevalent. Don’t get me started on alt right INCELS and the grooming of children.

By CRT do you mean Critical Race Theory; If so then what of it? It’s TRUE in some places ESPECIALLY in the USA; much of the West, Latin America and once upon a time South Africa. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2023
AskiaHarem:

There are only so many alt-Right mass shootings and others acts of domestic Terrorism one can take haybe tongue Somethings gotta give especially since there only growing in intensity. undecided
OK and?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2023
AskiaHarem:

Who controls what depends on the state or city. For example the right controls Texas along with many inland southern states while the left controls California along with many coastal and northern states. California is the media capital of the nation so of course they have a digital advantage.

Everyone right and left participates in cancel culture they only go about it in different methods.

Prescribed pronouns are grossly over exaggerated the vast majority of liberals don’t even mess with it.

Although the west has weaponized LGBTQ to an extent that’s no reason for alt righters to go on Killing Sprees targeting them. That’s barbarism.

Single parent homes has little to do with politics it can be found anywhere by everyone. If the relationship is good it’s good; if it goes to crap it’s crap. Matter of fact alt righters banning abortion is only going to make it far worse and more prevalent. Don’t get me started on alt right INCELS and the grooming of children.

By CRT do you mean Critical Race Theory; If so then what of it? It’s TRUE in some places ESPECIALLY in the USA; much of the West, Latin America and once upon a time South Africa. grin

- who is currently the governing party in the US? Who controls Hollywood?

- yes I agree, read my previous reply wrt cancel culture

- any law that prescribes speech is a gross attack on one's freedom of speech, there is a difference between things you can't say(hate speech) and forcing people to say and use certain words

- its been made political, BLM has actively advocated for single parent homes, stats don't lie, a child is something like 70% more likely to grow up in poverty and be involved in crime compare to homes with a mom and dad, the democratic part also attack this through their attack on the supposed male patriarchy.

- abortion is a touchy subject, from a religious and moral standpoint I'm against it however people's freedom is more important than my beliefs and thus I'm pro choice, however I do believe abortion should take place when the fetus is no older than 5 days.

- as I said I don't consider myself right or left, any attack on a person's freedom should be dealt with swiftly, no person should be attacked based on their sexuality, I also believe that gay marriage should be legal... A view not shared by many Africans.

- I have a problem with children being indoctrinated with ideas that you are either disadvantaged or privileged solely based on your skin....how can you tell a child that and expect him or her to exceed in life?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by landnone: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2023
KDF with M23 during the handover of the captured Kibumba to EACRF

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Nigerian Air Force complete another C-130 in-country PDM

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2023
kabe1:
Nigerian Air Force complete another C-130 in-country PDM

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2023
landnone:
KDF with M23 during the handover of the captured Kibumba to EACRF

mooi pic cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
In an alternate universe where the SAAF ordered the AH-64D... we somehow gave it the Rooivalk paint scheme from the other universe grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Looks fvcking sick cool grin grin the apache might be the more beautiful bird compared to the Rooivalk
GreenandGold:
In an alternative universe where the SAAF ordered the AH-64D... we somehow gave it the Rooivalk paint scheme from the other universe grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
GreenandGold:
In an alternative universe where the SAAF ordered the AH-64D... we somehow gave it the Rooivalk paint scheme from the other universe grin
I can only imagine this Nairaland thread in that universe

Cold war

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Subsaharan: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
jl115:
OK and?
I'm sorry, I just had to post this😂

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
A must watch | You have no busy on this thread without watching this. Professor Bolaji Akinyemi is brimming with intelligence on foreign policy in Africa. Brilliant idea on the South Atlantic power block against the North.

Most of what has been highlighted here he touched on them. This is is coming from an authority that is acknowledged worldwide.

So no dispute again. By the way he asked a question what excercises is South Africa holding with basically a moribund Navy and went on to list Southies assets stuck in port.
So you see everyone knows. Punching above your weight might get you in the Tiger's belly.

And he was clear Nigeria is too important. Our leaders have abandoned the Deep Blue Sea for a coastal Navy. Things we warn about daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcYXEknNIi8

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Covert1:
A must watch | You have no busy on this thread without watching this. Professor Bolaji Akinyemi is brimming with intelligence on foreign policy in Africa. Brilliant idea on the South Atlantic power block against the North.

Most of what has been highlighted here he touched on them. This is is coming from an authority that is acknowledged worldwide.

So no dispute again. By the way he asked a question what excercises is South Africa holding with basically a moribund Navy and went on to list Southies assets stuck in port.
So you see everyone knows. Punching above your weight might get you in the Tiger's belly.

And he was clear Nigeria is too important. Our leaders have abandoned the Deep Blue Sea for a coastal Navy. Things we warn about daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcYXEknNIi8
To bad he has his facts wrong wrt South African Frigates and Subs...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
jl115:
To bad he has his facts wrong wrt South African Frigates and Subs...

As everyone knows you are living in an alternate universe not this one of reality.

Except for mentioning Corvettes the professor was spot on. The derelict nature of the South African Navy is an open secret. And if the Southies want to play big they need to consult with the Nigerians which is Africa's superpower.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
jl115:
Looks fvcking sick cool grin grin the apache might be the more beautiful bird compared to the Rooivalk

Our bird has aged, to be honest... A Rooivalk Lite is needed...

With enough coffee, Redbull and free time, I could pull us a design in 2 months.. cool

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Covert1:

As everyone knows you are living in an alternate universe not this one of reality.

Except for mentioning Corvettes the professor was spot on. The derelict nature of the South African Navy is an open secret. And if the Southies want to play big they need to consult with the Nigerians which is Africa's superpower.
So are these Ghost submarines? How if none of our submarines have been to sea in 4 years, how can these foto exist?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
GreenandGold:

Our bird has aged, to be honest... A Rooivalk Lite is needed...

With enough coffee, Redbull and free time, I could pull us a design in 2 months.. cool
we wait in anticipation wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
EX Obangame, Convened by US Navy Europe and Africa/ US Sixth Fleet in Lagos Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Odunayaw:
I can only imagine this Nairaland thread in that universe

Cold war

In that universe, that idiot called Jacob Zuma didn't become president, the economy grew by a steady 5% annually. The acquisition of of 2 Mistral Class Helicopter Carriers went ahead, we stayed close to the US and there's actually a squadron of F35s.... and we constantly patrol the Gulf of Guinea with them. grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
GreenandGold:

In that universe, that idiot called Jacob Zuma didn't become president, the economy grew by a steady 5% annually. The acquisition of of 2 Mistral Class Helicopter Carriers went ahead, we stayed close to the US and there's actually a squadron of F35s.... and we constantly patrol the Gulf of Guinea with them. grin
grin Zuma

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
jl115:
OK and?

So you have no problem with Far-Right groups going on calculated mass killing sprees in the US? Wow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.