Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5992426 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
GreenandGold:
This one is enough to make me wanna join the Zambian military.... this pose alone would score me multiple mating rights in the village grin grin
I'm sure she would have you perform this same Zambia position at night.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Faithful007:
Thanks for clearing him up. He's making it look like State Dept is going about threatening countries that won't buy from us with economic sanctions.

He does not know the difference between FMS & ITAR restrictions and economic sanctions.

You might want to look this up

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
I didn't know there was a design for the Ikwa 2 and its variants. Not sure if this was official or its a designer side project.

Any additional info?

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:06am On Mar 21, 2023
Indian peacekeepers in Abyei, Sudan, with the Paramount Mbombe 4, produced under licence as the Kalyani M4.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pocom35: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2023
pocom35:
x
Mate, are you spamming the thread? You posted this same video a few days ago.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Exnavyboy62:

You might want to look this up
I'm fine with Russia and China competing for sales in Sub Saharan Africa as long as Europe, Americas the Middle East and Asia remain America's cake.

Meanwhile a lot of wars will be fought in Africa in the coming decades, as the continent struggles for political balance and equilibrium. I'm sure China and Russia will be happy funding it. They like that sort of stuff.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lurker4Long:
Indian peacekeepers in Abyei, Sudan, with the Paramount Mbombe 4, produced under licence as the Kalyani M4.
There's nothing in this world as useless as UN peacekeepers.

You never know they're there until it's time to take photos. With their white colored sanctified weapons.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Same as

There's nothing in this world as useless as US attempts to spead their democracy by bombing other countries into dark age

You never know they're there untill it's time to take the photos. With their star spangled bloodied sanctified weapons.

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Faithful007:
I'm fine with Russia and China competing for sales in Sub Saharan Africa as long as Europe, Americas the Middle East and Asia remain America's cake.

Meanwhile a lot of wars will be fought in Africa in the coming decades, as the continent struggles for political balance and equilibrium. I'm sure China and Russia will be happy funding it. They like that sort of stuff.
Sorry Asia who? There's more to Asia than just Japan and south-korea. Europe are not dependent on us weapons, they can be self-sufficient if they wish; infact they are self-sufficient......they just buy us weapons for allies sake when they can make better ones which will suit them better(forgive the tautology)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nemesis4you:
Same as

There's nothing in this world as useless as US attempts to spead their democracy by bombing other countries into dark age

You never know they're there untill it's time to take the photos. With their star spangled bloodied sanctified weapons.
Maybe he forgot it's us he is talking about grin. Not saying rus and chin are any different.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 3:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 5:43am On Mar 22, 2023
davefurn:

Sorry Asia who? There's more to Asia than just Japan and south-korea. Europe are not dependent on us weapons, they can be self-sufficient if they wish; infact they are self-sufficient......they just buy us weapons for allies sake when they can make better ones which will suit them better(forgive the tautology)
You always argue before checking the facts.

And I won't spend my time lecturing you on this one.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Faithful007:
You always argue before checking the facts.

And I won't spend my time lecturing you on this one.
For South-east Asia:
https://www.dw.com/en/why-southeast-asia-continues-to-buy-russian-weapons/a-61364950

We haven't talked about India and China {biggest military spenders in Asia and biggest economies in Asia}.
So I ask again, is Asia only Japan and south-korea and phillipines.

Europe is more than sufficient to sustain itself military-wise, they buy due to "allies" reason. If you have said Eastern Europe, I would have agreed completely with you; even that is shaky, because they themselves don't spend much on military.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
SAAF pilots doing flyboy/flygirl things! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lurker4Long:
SAAF pilots doing flyboy things! cheesy cheesy cheesy
And this is why our chopper boys and girls prefer wheels to skids: can't do certain mountain jobs on skids.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by eddie7: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Inspiration behind B-2.

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
davefurn:

For South-east Asia:
https://www.dw.com/en/why-southeast-asia-continues-to-buy-russian-weapons/a-61364950

We haven't talked about India and China {biggest military spenders in Asia and biggest economies in Asia}.
So I ask again, is Asia only Japan and south-korea and phillipines.

Europe is more than sufficient to sustain itself military-wise, they buy due to "allies" reason. If you have said Eastern Europe, I would have agreed completely with you; even that is shaky, because they themselves don't spend much on military.
I cannot see where I mentioned South-east Asia. I said Asia and not South-east Asia. Aren't the countries of south east asia, Myanmmar, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and the likes? Surely they aren't even heavy spenders to factor in Much.

Remember that Asia includes the Middle east, Israel, Taiwan, etc. These guys buy American equipment buy in billions.

Lastly, I don't know why you keep reiterating that Europe buys US military hardware merely because they are allies. Making it sound as though Europe were a single country with a single government and a single military. It takes cooperation of several European countries to produce stuff like Aircrafts. Hardly any European country can make this on their own. Now this cooperation has to overcome several economic and diplomatic bottlenecks. A conservative government might be having disagreements with a liberal government in another country, who doesn't want to commit all that spending into defense. The supply and value chains may need to be synchronized between countries. Some major European countries like the UK and a few others even have smoother diplomatic relationships with the US than with fellow European countries.

As such many European countries prefer to buy from the US rather than go through the whole stress. Saves time and money. For instance, the European stealth fighter won't be available until well into the 2040s.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2023
So yesterday President Buhari inaugurated the new state of the art facility of the :

1. Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

2. National Counterterrorism Centre (NCTC)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2023
eddie7:
Inspiration behind B-2.
😅Wow. I don't even know what bird is that
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Not to be forgotten

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
SAAF Monument in South Korea, honouring SA's contribution in the Korean War...

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
...last.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
GreenandGold:
Not to be forgotten
We shall remember!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2023
The Ugandan MoD said in a statement on March 22 that the Lt. General was speaking at the graduation of twelve pilots and fifty-two engineers who had successfully finished an eight-month training program in operating and maintaining Uganda's fleet of Mi-28NE helicopters.
Three Mi-28NE helicopters that Uganda purchased from Russia in June 2022 are currently in service. According to TASS, the delivery was the "first batch," and a potential second batch could include an equal amount.
The large number of pilots and engineers that graduated yesterday suggests that more than three helicopters may have been purchased, and that possibly more helicopters are on the way.
The Ugandan Air Force also includes Mi-17 transport helicopters, Mi-24 attack helicopters, and Mi-28NE combat helicopters.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2023
ZAF Mi-17 CREW DISTRIBUTES RELIEF FOOD IN MALAWI

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2023
Raeblack:
ZAF Mi-17 CREW DISTRIBUTES RELIEF FOOD IN MALAWI

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2023
more

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2023
Malawi has today received another consignment of relief items from the Zambian

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Countries like Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana and have sent relief items including food items, shelters, helicopters and personnel to help in search and rescue operation.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Raeblack:
Countries like Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana and have sent relief items including food items, shelters, helicopters and personnel to help in search and rescue operation.
SADC countries coming through for a beleaguered neighbour! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.