Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5977895 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2016
ballballo:
GHANA

Eyaaa, una try sha
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2016
africaken:
nigeria and kenya are really maintaining a very close relationship,i remember vividly former president Goodluck visit .their motorcade speeding through uhuru highway or should i anger south africans by saying we are seeing an emerging africa super power grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkTSz6FyUT0

LOL!

Sure....... I also remember former President Goodluck also received a similar type reception from President Uhuru when he visited Kenya.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Angolan Marines

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2016
jteku:

Eyaaa, una try sha
bros u bad ooo
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2016
SAAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ballballo: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2016
GHAN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mzilakazi(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sailors from U.S. Navy Coastal Riverine Squadron 10 and Kenyan Naval Forces recently shared best practicies on the operation of maritime equipment at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria Presidential Jet in Kenya Eldoret airport

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
africaken:
nigeria and kenya are really maintaining a very close relationship,i remember vividly former president Goodluck visit .their motorcade speeding through uhuru highway or should i anger south africans by saying we are seeing an emerging africa super power grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkTSz6FyUT0

Lol
They know you are right.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
africaken:
should i anger south africans by saying we are seeing an emerging africa super power grin

Why would we be angry?

South Africa is all ready a super power. Another nation joining the ranks is no big deal.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Imo,the most important development in African militaries is obvious yet noone has commented:
the increasing acceptance of Russian hardware! Look how nearly every African airforce operates MI-17s,Sues,Mig 29s etc etc. See how many armies have BTRs and BRDMs in stock. I can't think of anyone in our parts who's bought recent Pumas,NH 90s and/or Sikorskis. The KAF and aircav exclusively flew the Puma and M 500 series-those days are long gone!!
Not to mention the arty guys now have Russki big metal;in fact looking back over the past 5 years I can't pinpoint a major Western buy. This thread tells me its a continental switch.
That is the biggest indicator of faith in Russian tactical tech.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sczeska: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
kikuyu1:
Imo,the most important development in African militaries is obvious yet noone has commented:
the increasing acceptance of Russian hardware! Look how nearly every African airforce operates MI-17s,Sues,Mig 29s etc etc. See how many armies have BTRs and BRDMs in stock. I can't think of anyone in our parts who's bought recent Pumas,NH 90s and/or Sikorskis. The KAF and aircav exclusively flew the Puma and M 500 series-those days are long gone!!
Not to mention the arty guys now have Russki big metal;in fact looking back over the past 5 years I can't pinpoint a major Western buy. This thread tells me its a continental switch.
That is the biggest indicator of faith in Russian tactical tech.
IMO, I think it has to do with less bullshiiit attached to the purchase of russians and Chinese techs, sure they aren't the best.
Imagine where a fellow goes into an expensive store to buy a pair of shoes and he is asked to go back and wear a tuxedo before entering the store, he finally does that and they tell him how, when, where and whom wears it.
They end up giving the fellow a shoe of lesser quality in some cases. If the fellow steps on an insect with his shoe, the store owners threatens to come after him and collect his shoe. He steps on a tiny puddle, same thing.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigerian Manufactured bulletproof vests

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria's Defence Minister in Russia, holding bilateral talks.

"Yesterday 27th January 2016 in Moscow, the Chief of
General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces and First
Deputy Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation
General Valery Gerasimov, with the defense minister
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammad Mansur
Ali Dan.
Nigerian minister arrived in Russia on a working visit.
The parties substantively discussed bilateral issues on
the military and military-technical cooperation, and
exchanged views on international security issues of
common interest.
They shared their mutual intention to further promote
dialogue and practical cooperation between the
defence departments of the two countries…….."

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
ballballo:
GHANA

New oil money flowed for 10 years. Ghana's military rebuilding it's arsenal. Ghana should add experience to equipment and join one of the AU combat ops, also a chance to serve Africa.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iamord(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
agaugust:

New oil money flowed for 10 years. Ghana's military rebuilding it's arsenal. Ghana should add experience to equipment and join one of the AU combat ops, also a chance to serve Africa.
I think Ghana has represented in a lot of African and international operations. I wish a new president will come in and revive the military nuclear program
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
iamord:

I think Ghana has represented in a lot of African and international operations. I wish a new president will come in and revive the military nuclear program
I don't understand
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
iamord:

You want nukes?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
SAAF Gripen

SA Navy Frigate

SAAF Lynx

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
gottfried21:
You want nukes?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Great time to be a keyboard warrior.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Posted by a Somali resident. Allegedly the aftermath of a Kenyan airstrike.so far a total of 26 known shebab camps have been wiped out of existence by KAF, which is not part of AMISOM. Imagin the damage we could do if every amisom sector had a bad ass airwing

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
denisfidha:
Posted by a Somali resident. Allegedly the aftermath of a Kenyan airstrike.so far a total of 26 known shebab camps have been wiped out of existence by KAF, which is not part of AMISOM. Imagin the damage we could do if every amisom sector had a bad ass airwing
Reaction.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
UNMIL

Nigerian soldier, Circa 2010

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
iamord:

Ghana does not have the technical expertise or base to develop or enrich nuclear materials. Quit the day dreaming.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigerian built Light Armoured Personnel Vehicle

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigerian Forces in Sudan

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Henry240:
Nigeria's Defence Minister in Russia, holding bilateral talks.

"Yesterday 27th January 2016 in Moscow, the Chief of
General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces and First
Deputy Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation
General Valery Gerasimov, with the defense minister
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammad Mansur
Ali Dan.
Nigerian minister arrived in Russia on a working visit.
The parties substantively discussed bilateral issues on
the military and military-technical cooperation, and
exchanged views on international security issues of
common interest.
They shared their mutual intention to further promote
dialogue and practical cooperation between the
defence departments of the two countries…….."
never seen a Nigerian delegation this serious lol, i just hope we cut a good deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.