Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6000256 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
To the Kenyans and Cameroonians: have your Scan Eagle UAV systems come on stream yet? In-country work was being done in Nanyuki and Douala respectively, and formal induction into service scheduled for September.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
denisfidha:

he had a grade D in his A-levels, but still got sponsored and joined cambridge with a grade way below the required, then he graduated with a 2nd class lower (thats like 50%) , then he tried to join the marienes and failed miserably, he whent to entertainment carreer which dint pan out.... it reached a time where he went back to backingham palace in which the media reported that it was a descision he chose to be a " full time royal family member"....... basicaly that says he had failed in all aspects, he just went back to live with his powerful parents/grand parents because thats the only place he can get whatever he wants withought qualifying for it.... and he was made colonel, and two-three months later, he shows up up with medals.....
Now tell me if a regular soldier can get their in 4 months even after failing the course... i'll just end there

Nice cherry picked example.

Have a picture of the 3rd in line for the throne deployed in Afghan*.

Now, enough of this off topic nonsense.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
frumentius:
To the Kenyans and Cameroonians: have your Scan Eagle UAV systems come on stream yet? In-country work was being done in Nanyuki and Douala respectively, and formal induction into service scheduled for September.

"Our Scan Eagle is tailor made for customer requirements"

"It comes standard with a piston powered launcher, or if you have funding challenges, it comes with a guy in a black shirt who runs around with it"

wink

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tinfoil:
AMISOM captives, here is Uganda, more from Kenya... coming. As is the pattern you know what the follow on video of this captive will be about.
https://videopress.com/v/pEMMtlDT
when i was 9 years ,i saw a thief burned to death.only his lower legs were left .so what do you think i never seen ! http://buzzkenya.com/womans-dismembered-body-parts-found/
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
BDF's Turbo Trainer PC-7 Mark 2s

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
MikeCZA:
Better dev..il.

If a ransom is paid. They are desperate for cash. Reason they started kidnappings.

Al what what aligned groups have negotiated for ransoms before.

Didn't watch the video.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
MikeCZA:
Better dev..il.

If a ransom is paid. They are desperate for cash. Reason they started kidnappings.

Al what what aligned groups have negotiated for ransoms before.

Didn't watch the video.

Yeap you did not watch the video.

And am of the strong opinion if the goverment of Uganda is willing to negotiate. Try and watch a video before you comment about about it.

The POW has spent over a year being held captive, how can you believe the terrorist group even if his alive and the goverment is willing to negotiate, the jodanian pilot is a very good example.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
bidexiii:

And am of the strong opinion if the goverment of Uganda is willing to negotiate. Try and watch a video before you comment about about it.

The POW has spent over a year being held captive, how can you believe the terrorist group even if his alive and the goverment is willing to negotiate, the jodanian pilot is a very good example.
Lemons and oranges.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Botswana Defence Force F-5's

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Botswana Defence Force C 130 Hercules

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
off topic :BAE New Amphibious Combat Vehicle 1.1 (ACV 1.1),i am in love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QK7xUtzjA4
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
About AAD2016, it would be remiss of us all were proper homage not paid to the guys who shoulder the most responsibility for ensuring all those VIPs attend, transit etc, the police Special Task Force. The only security unit in Africa allowed by the US Secret Service to be involved in every phase of a US president's itinerary.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
bidexiii:

they want uganda to pull out of somali,they even showed a kenyan soldier which i saw a screen shot of him on tweet.they keep dreaming because it wont happen.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Patchesagain:

"Our Scan Eagle is tailor made for customer requirements"

"It comes standard with a piston powered launcher, or if you have funding challenges, it comes with a guy in a black shirt who runs around with it"

wink

Stop man, stop. Just because the civilian leader appropriates BDUs doesn't necessarily adversely reflect on all the armed services.

Moving right along: Senegalese Commandos.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
FT7

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pic 1..preparing dinner for boko haram boys
Pic 2..Just too cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
When Recce is life and these guys really loved their Alouette helos.
Where's Henry ?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
jteku:
Pic 1..preparing dinner for boko haram boys Pic 2..Just too cool
grin dinner served hot I wish we make mk80/82 bombs in-house
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by chinese8107: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
upko1:
FT7
what time was this pic taken ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
upko1:
FT7
Isn't it F7NI......correct me please
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
africaken254:
they want uganda to pull out of somali,they even showed a kenyan soldier which i saw a screen shot of him on tweet.they keep dreaming because it wont happen.

Exactly, that was one of the main reason why I said I hate these type of propaganda video. And what's even the certainty that the soldier is not killed by now.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
MikeCZA:
Lemons and oranges.

Yeah grape & tangerine.

You would av at least watch the video b4 bluffing, must u just type nonsense.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Came across these lovely pix from TAC Makurdi

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
One more

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:33am On Sep 29, 2016
On the job

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 12:55am On Sep 29, 2016
jteku:

Isn't it F7NI......correct me please
F7 one seater
FT7 two seater trainer
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 12:57am On Sep 29, 2016
chinese8107:

what time was this pic taken ?
Early this year
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 4:29am On Sep 29, 2016
bidexiii:

Yeah grape & tangerine.

You would av at least watch the video b4 bluffing, must u just type nonsense.
There main reason they start kidnapping people was to raise funds via ransoms.

Al what what groups aligned almost all around the world from the Phillipines, Middle east etc have negotiated for ransoms.

Like I said better dev..il.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 4:37am On Sep 29, 2016
upko1:

F7 one seater
FT7 two seater trainer
Thanks didn't pay attention, thought we crashed all the 2 seater trainers FT7's
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 29, 2016
US strikes in Somalia, Yemen kill 17 militants

WASHINGTON — A series of American airstrikes in recent days killed 17 al-Qaida-linked fighters in Somalia and Yemen, according to U.S. military spokesmen.

Two counterterrorism airstrikes last week in Yemen killed four al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula fighters, said Army Maj. Josh T. Jacques, a spokesman for U.S. Central Command. The strikes Monday and Wednesday in Somalia were in defense of Somali government soldiers and U.S. special operations advisers accompanying them who were attacked by al-Shabab militants, said Navy Capt. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman. Those strikes killed 13 al-Shabab fighters.

The United States is conducting a credibility assessment of accusations that the most recent of those strikes, the Wednesday attack in central Somalia, killed allied Somali troops, Davis said. A local government official in Galmudug, where the strike occurred, accused the United States of errantly killing 22 of the nation’s soldiers in the attack, according to Reuters. Another local government official denied the strike killed allied Somali troops, according to the same report.
read more http://www.stripes.com/us-strikes-in-somalia-yemen-kill-17-militants-1.431407
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2016
bidexiii:

Exactly, that was one of the main reason why I said I hate these type of propaganda video. And what's even the certainty that the soldier is not killed by now.

the real reason is to target its followers and intimidate kenyan's,this is just propaganda to also show east africa ISIS that they still run the show here in east africa (they are afraid ISIS is gaining following in this region ) alshabaab has being suffering from especially drone strikes,raids by somali and america special ops, failed ambushes and attacks on AMISOM and SNA
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2016
jteku:

Thanks didn't pay attention, thought we crashed all the 2 seater trainers FT7's
I think we bought three not two FT7s
Observe the aircraft numbers

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2847) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: GeneralFarouq, Baller254 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.