Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5987234 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Recently some ND militants/ pirates embraced amnesty and gave up their arms and ammo

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2016
tdayof:

Why are they flying armed over a sovereign airspace?

Am just asking if this is right or so as I know nothing about it.
French colonies gat no sovereignty.
Henry de listen to that maga.
Those militant want to be useless n NAF will epp useless them

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2016
jl115:

Having watch the video i agree its not a Galil.........however i still think its an LM-5 and not an R5, and i say his due to the fact that its much much much easier to acquire a LM5 than an R5! but then again it just as easily can be a R5, there's just no way to tell!!
that buttstock design,is only seen with Galil variants and is also sold to Galil rifle owners in america by century arms international and israel weapon LTDs http://store.israeli-weapons.com/iweapons-velcro-rifle-sling-adapter-for-ak-galil-size-buttstock-green-by-israeli-weapons-ltd.htmland http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18298

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2016
tdayof:

thats why boko haram rarely venture inside niger territory,niger is a island surround in a sea of chaos.its due to their close relationship with the french and americans,considering its poor country but peaceful.i believe they still host some of your refugees
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2016
NA

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
ethiopia MI=24/35 Helicopter its look like baidoa, somalia

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2016
off topic :US special ops pull ups exercise #MannequinChallenge

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
africaken254:
off topic :US special ops pull ups exercise #MannequinChallenge
grin.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2016
africaken254:
that buttstock design,is only seen with Galil variants and is also sold to Galil rifle owners in america by century arms international and israel weapon LTDs http://store.israeli-weapons.com/iweapons-velcro-rifle-sling-adapter-for-ak-galil-size-buttstock-green-by-israeli-weapons-ltd.htmland http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18298

OK I take back my post wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
tdayof:

they have defense agreement with them and many bases and force in the region, bases in tchad (since 1986) niger, mali, djibouti sénégal gabon central africa ,burkina, ivory cost

[img]http://static.rfi.fr/620strategies_forces_militaires_francaises_afrique/images/carte2-forces-afrique-620.png[/img]
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2016
TrueHeart365:

grin.
i understand your struggles grin grin grin

Tanzania Chengdu J-7

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2016
africaken254:
1. LM-5
2. LM-6
3.R5

As you can see the stocks look very similar(If not identical) to the ones in service with the SANDF and the civilian variants sold by Denel!!

Anyway you make a very compelling point, If it was able to see the handle i would be able to tell you for sure if its a Galil or R5.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Mig 25 algerian air force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
chkil:

they have defense agreement with them and many bases and force in the region, bases in tchad (since 1986) niger, mali, djibouti sénégal gabon central africa ,burkina, ivory cost

[img]http://static.rfi.fr/620strategies_forces_militaires_francaises_afrique/images/carte2-forces-afrique-620.png[/img]

See how surrounded Nigeria is grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
NAF OPERATIONS SEMINAR 2016 COMMENCES

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) today kick-starts the 2016
Operations Seminar with the theme “Developing Effective Air
Power Responses to National Security Challenges in Nigeria”.

Primarily, the seminar is to seek ways to enhance NAF air
operations in the light of the current internal security
situation in the country. The two papers to be presented at
the seminar would dwell on current challenges relating to
air operations and logistics support in the counter
insurgency operation with a view to proffering solutions. In
the words of the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Mshl Sadique
Abubakar, the seminar is expected to critically analyse the
NAF war against insurgency and other criminal activities
across the country with a view to identifying current
shortcomings and suggesting the way forward.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nigerian Air Force K9 unit

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Henry240:
High level Nigerian military delegation visits Paakistan Ordinance Factory (POF)
those Pakistanis should just tell those Nigerians that if they ain't buying anything they should just mess off.... no need to waste their time
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
lionel4power:

those Pakistanis should just tell those Nigerians that if they ain't buying anything they should just mess off.... no need to waste their time

grin grin grin Angry Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
i swear you can hear a Bell 212 Twin Huey helicopter coming from a mile away ,its like we are in vietnam grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
africaken254:
i swear you can hear a Bell 212 Twin Huey helicopter coming from a mile away ,its like we are in vietnam grin grin grin

No photos yet?

Nothing sexier than the sound of an Mi-35 flier towards you though, you can feel the main battle tank in the helicopter.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria COIN/CTCOIN

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stephandeswardt: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
upko1:

Even if you empty the federation account into their pockets they won't stop this kidnapping, the Niger delta struggle has been hijacked by mainly Iceland cultists, they would rather carry guns in the creeks than do a honest job. It's no use just keep bombing them.

In the case of crude oil theft/bunkery(kpó fire) they are being aided by Nigerian security forces most times. Stop going after vandals and go after corrupt officers.

The french SF guy, is wearing an sbs tshirt
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Angola

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
KDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Henry240:

Men! while we the british can't even help us sort our back yard mess grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Henry240:

With our current military posture no wonder Nigeria ia championing 'peaceful coexitence' with our 'African brothers'...

because any F.u.ck ups and we'll get roasted by le france. :x

meanwhile >> REINCARNATION: How the Biafran
Baby returns to fight for Nigeria.

www.combatheart.com/2016/11/biafran-baby-returns.html?m=1
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
591 RECRUITS GRADUATE FROM THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE GROUND TRAINING CENTRE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Henry240:

No photos yet?

Nothing sexier than the sound of an Mi-35 flier towards you though, you can feel the main battle tank in the helicopter.
one of this days,i am going to at least have a photo and they are sometimes flying very low,to announce they have something new
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
africaken254:
i understand your struggles grin grin grin
Tanzania Chengdu J-7
sexiest jet to ever grace the african airspace.
. #my_opinion

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Distinguished Visitors Day for Exercise Ushirikiano Imara 2016 Field Training Exercise happening in Kwale

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.