Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5982766 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2015
jteku:
A PMC mercenary from South Africa.......LWKMD(laff wan kill me die)

Oga take this picture down. Why mess that page up?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2015
jteku:
A PMC mercenary from South Africa.......LWKMD(laff wan kill me die)
that's a south sudanese soldier, on the eventful day of their independence. Love his no nonsense look. He is the symbol of the beauty and discipline of black soldiers.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Recaptured mk 3 Eagle tank

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Henry120:
Nigeria has, and continues to receive multiple T-72 deliveries.

So far the Nigerian military Operates 4 T-72 variants.

T-72B = Belarus
T-72AV = Ukraine
T-72A. = Hungary
T-72M1 = Czech republic
What's the difference in those tank? Like they're all T-72s with ERA or do some have a guided missile?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Henry120:

Oga take this picture down. Why mess that page up?
sorry 4 dat....Pix has been modified.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

thanks brother
You're welcome Death grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
NA. Good old days are truly gone
Chadian forces deep inside Nigeria. Active around Gamboru after air strike on BH

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
NighttWalker:
What's the difference in those tank? Like they're all T-72s with ERA or do some have a guided missile?

Some have modernised FCS with Night vision capability, some come with ATGM, engine power output is also different and of course ERA.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tanzania Airforce F-7

IbnSultaan, MNJTF has been operating for over 10 years, nd dem no dey inside inside we country.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Chadian forces deep inside Nigeria. Active around Gamboru after air strike on BH
never Knw chad operated does class of apcs
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Henry120:
Tanzania Airforce F-7

IbnSultaan, MNJTF has been operating for over 10 years, nd dem no dey inside inside we country.
. Haba. MNJTF was d/f case infact. We were the ones in charge then. But having chadian airforce attack #loc in Nigeria makes me sick
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
giles14:
the mean business. The have been getting weapons and equipment steady. While some of us were sleeping
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
giles14:

Those are French forces in mali. A french VAB APC, operation serval mali.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
the mean business. The have been getting weapons and equipment steady. While some of us were sleeping

The APC in the second picture is french. French operation in mali.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:

actually bro. we nees the chadians to move in from the cameroonian side while we advance from within. since the cameroonians are not brave enough for such large scale offensive.

recall the last offensive we carried out that pushed them into cameroon. that's because the cameroonians refused to fight from their boarders which made that offensive useless. such scenario needs to be avoided if we are to deal a desicive blow to BH.

Gomboru is a MJTF AOR bordering cameroon by which cameroonian army refused to contribute to. so letting the chadians block any BH escape from there is not a bad idea.

dude, the main fighting is not along the border villages but from deep within Nigerian territory.

right now gulak and madagali have been surrounded and about 6000 BH fighters are trapped. operations will start latest today. sambisa is being bombarded by Nigerian troops, 10 towns have been liberated by Nigerian troops from withing Nigerian territory. all these will continue to be succesful as long as the chadians(since the cameroonians are scared) continue to block any escape from the border. but i've come to reapect the chadians for their involvement(make i hear any cameroonian come talk rubbish here about killing 500 phantom BH again).

why do you think the americans got tired of offensive operations in afghanistan, anytime they get serious, Talibans run across the border into pakistan. and same thing happens to the pakistanis. even their recent offensive against TTP waa not a success because those guys just evaporated into afghanistan till the situation is calm.

please, you people (especially Nigerians) need to learn to understand some things firat before running your country down ignorantly (no offense).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
stillchris:

actually bro. we nees the chadians to move in from the cameroonian side while we advance from within. since the cameroonians are not brave enough for such large scale offensive.

recall the last offensive we carried out that pushed them into cameroon. that's because the cameroonians refused to fight from their boarders which made that offensive useless. such scenario needs to be avoided if we are to deal a desicive blow to BH.

Gomboru is a MJTF AOR bordering cameroon by which cameroonian army refused to contribute to. so letting the chadians block any BH escape from there is not a bad idea.

dude, the main fighting is not along the border villages but from deep within Nigerian territory.

right now gulak and madagali have been surrounded and about 6000 BH fighters are trapped. operations will start latest today. sambisa is being bombarded by Nigerian troops, 10 towns have been liberated by Nigerian troops from withing Nigerian territory. all these will continue to be succesful as long as the chadians(since the cameroonians are scared) continue to block any escape from the border. but i've come to reapect the chadians for their involvement(make i hear any cameroonian come talk rubbish here about killing 500 phantom BH again).

why do you think the americans got tired of offensive operations in afghanistan, anytime they get serious, Talibans run across the border into pakistan. and same thing happens to the pakistanis. even their recent offensive against TTP waa not a success because those guys just evaporated into afghanistan till the situation is calm.

please, you people (especially Nigerians) need to learn to understand some things firat before running your country down ignorantly (no offense).

also towns held by BH have been subject of night time harrasment by SF,they havn't been sleeping for weeks now.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Henry120:

Those are French forces in mali. A french VAB APC, operation serval mali.
den y did u post it.cos I Knw dey don't operate does kind of apc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chadian Armoured Fighting vehicles

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Henry120:

Well unfortunately, the T-72A's coming from Hungary would not have ERA fitted on them. Not to worry our armed CH-3 drones are decimating the enemy.

I just hope AIT uploads that UAV kill video on youtube.
AIT showed a video of a Nigerian UAV kill?? How long was the video, how many kills did it get, was it of multiple drone trine or one? Omg I wanna see it so bad, hope it gets uploaded on YouTube
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
giles14:
den y did u post it.cos I Knw dey don't operate does kind of apc

Did I post it?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Henry120:

Did I post it?
my boss sorry for dat DAT was meant for ibnsultan
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
dakingsman:
just a week ago, u promised to send me pictures of live combat, todaii with rude shock i heard the news... match on soldier. Jaafar.. coded Agarancha
pix looks kul but wer is his ballistic helmet n body armour
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by arantess: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
dakingsman:
just a week ago, u promised to send me pictures of live combat, todaii with rude shock i heard the news... match on soldier. Jaafar.. coded Agarancha
Sorry for ur loss bro

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Haba. MNJTF was d/f case infact. We were the ones in charge then. But having chadian airforce attack #loc in Nigeria makes me sick
Its a good thing, the Nigerian air force won't have air frames available at all times.

As they might be deployed else where, Chad can't stop at the boarder and watch BH flee into Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
gottfried21:
Chadian Apc's
Armoured fighting vehicle not APC.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
giles14:
pix looks kul but wer is his ballistic helmet n body armour
Soldiers hate wearing them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
dakingsman:

believe it or not. that soldier died achieving his dreams. to die so his country can be safe.

you have done well soldier.. rest well

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bunnyrug(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
stillchris:

believe it or not. that soldier died achieving his dreams. to die so his country can be safe.

you have done well soldier.. rest well
isis hv killed the jordanian pilot soo sad
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nigeria27: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN0L718720150203

Nigeria needs to check the french. any intrusion of our airspace should be handled politically if they continue we should use our f7's for what they where intended for, intercept them and force them to leave. (without causing an incident)

if we do this every time we can use this to our advantage on the media front by using words like (intrusion, violation, ) and we need to stress the fact that there is no military agreement to that capacity between the to countries.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
dakingsman:

I know this guy. cry cry cry

R.I.P Jaafar muktar, you will be missed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: lamdobaly(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.