Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5983150 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
The aftermath

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Recaptured

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Henry120:

I know this guy. cry cry cry

R.I.P Jaafar muktar, you will be missed.
He should Rest in Perfect Peace just other soldiers who died on the frontline, their death won't be in vain

But that IFV tho

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nigeria27:
http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN0L718720150203

Nigeria needs to check the french. any intrusion of our airspace should be handled politically if they continue we should use our f7's for what they where intended for, intercept them and force them to leave. (without causing an incident)

if we do this every time we can use this to our advantage on the media front by using words like (intrusion, violation, ) and we need to stress the fact that there is no military agreement to that capacity between the to countries.
you ll use your f7 to chase out a chadian MIG29? Or and SU30

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
R.I.P
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chad. I hear their su25 are operated by belarusian pilots

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nigeria27: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
you ll use your f7 to chase out a chadian MIG29? Or and SU30

do you really think that if chad was to shoot down a f7 that nigeria would just lie down and take it ? NO nigeria is stronger militarily in almost every aspect when compared to chad, nigeria's political influence although hurt by the insurgency and the media war is many times greater then that of chad, also keep in mind that my scenario was a violation of our air space (by france) chad being a member of the multi-national force can fly in our air space for the time being. but lets say chad and nigeria cut of their military agreement a Chadian incursion of our airspace will be intercepted by f7s be it a mig 29, su 30, f 22 whatever, because chad knows if they do commit offensive acts towards nigeria it will be met in kind.

F7 may not be the greatest fighter its what that f7 represents that makes it strong
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nigeria27:

do you really think that if chad was to shoot down a f7 that nigeria would just lie down and take it ? NO nigeria is stronger militarily in almost every aspect when compared to chad, nigeria's political influence although hurt by the insurgency and the media war is many times greater then that of chad, also keep in mind that my scenario was a violation of our air space (by france) chad being a member of the multi-national force can fly in our air space for the time being. but lets say chad and nigeria cut of their military agreement a Chadian incursion of our airspace will be intercepted by f7s be it a mig 29, su 30, f 22 whatever, because chad knows if they do commit offensive acts towards nigeria it will be met in kind.

F7 may not be the greatest fighter its what that f7 represents that makes it strong
nice one. I knew that already, just wanted to make sure you know what they will be facing.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by celeron40(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
NighttWalker:
The aftermath
Not trying to be rude bro, but this photo can be classified as "unrelated content" .Let's stick to posting photos related to the thread title..just take a look at S.A..their military photos are sooo professional..Let's try nd do the same for our military.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by arantess: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
celeron40:
Not trying to be rude bro, but this photo can be classified as "unrelated content" .Let's stick to posting photos related to the thread title..just take a look at S.A..their military photos are sooo professional..Let's try nd do the same for our military.
U want soooo professional pictures in actual combat.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nigeria27: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
nice one. I knew that already, just wanted to make sure you know what they will be facing.

well like was said before Chadian's don't fly their own fighter jets i dont think they would risk using pmc's to attack nigeria.

but no use arguing on a picture thread we need to reuse the milltary discussion thread, so we can go more indepth about a scenario
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 04, 2015
charlos14:

Where have you been bro?
you know me?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by charlos14: 2:54am On Feb 04, 2015
craziebone:
you know me?
You missed the whole drone crash episode
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
The aftermath
wow dis BH idiots are really stupid seems like dey are from baga raid
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2015
The counter insurgency operation program is on AIT now.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2015
giles14:
wow dis BH idiots are really stupid seems like dey are from baga raid
Yea but the good thing is all those weapons are being recovered
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2015
jteku:
The counter insurgency operation program is on AIT now.
Do u think they'll upload it on YouTube? I don't have access to AIT in where I'm living cry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
celeron40:

Well you should know that there's a bit of a difference between pictures taking in live combat compared to ones taken during training and parades... I've seen SADF and SANDF live combat pictures and believe me none of that ish was professional, it looks like a 5 year old took them.

I wish I could post all the pictures I've seen.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
*unrelated*

So BBC & CNN have reported N.A repelling B.H as nothing more than just "mere luck".

I swear to God the West is just full of Sh*t, defeats are quickly reported as Major failures while victories are just a stroke of Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 12:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Centrifude:
*unrelated*

So BBC & CNN have reported N.A repelling B.H as nothing more than just "mere luck".

I swear to God the West is just full of Sh*t, defeats are quickly reported as Major failures while victories are just a stroke of Goodluck.
*unrelated*

This is one of the reasons I suggested the Nigerian military starts making its own propaganda vids and upload em' of YouTube by the time it get millions of views (westners love watching anti insurgence vids) they will start thinking twice before believing their press about Nigerian war against terrorism
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
NighttWalker:
*unrelated*

This is one of the reasons I suggested the Nigerian military starts making its own propaganda vids and upload em' of YouTube by the time it get millions of views (westners love watching anti insurgence vids) they will start thinking twice before believing their press about Nigerian war against terrorism

Its not just a Nigerian problem its an African one, Africans should work together to spread their Military propaganda, and stop trying to complete and make themselves look better than the other, the West Works together to spread their propaganda, even when everyone knows its Sh*t they still believe it. Because they all spread the same stuff.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Proforce leopard LAPV production

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
COIN war

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
During the Operation to capture Kismayu, Somalia

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Senegalese troops train in the new RAM MKIII LAV.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Henry120:
Senegalese troops train in the new RAM MKIII LAV.
armed with the nimrod anti tank missile. this ugly looking frogs could cause good damage to BH armoured vehicles and technicals.
behold The RAM Mk3 AT (anti tank)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Vice-President Nnamadi Sambo commissions 350 Patrol vehicles, 10 up armoured toyota hilux and 4 Ford F550 based LAV.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
overhypedsteve:
armed with the nimrod anti tank missile. this ugly looking frogs could cause good damage to BH armoured vehicles and technicals.
behold The RAM Mk3 AT (anti tank)

They are quite ugly, but they pack a significant punch. Ugly nonetheless.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nigerian Police interrogation room.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Henry120:

They are quite ugly, but they pack a significant punch. Ugly nonetheless.
faster, cheaper and more maneuverable than our new MBT.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Henry120:
Vice-President Nnamadi Sambo commissions 350 Patrol vehicles, 10 up armoured toyota hilux and 4 Ford F550 based LAV.
what happened to the igirigi project. why are we buying foreign LAV's in small pieces when we could improve on our capacity to mass produce the Igirigi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.