Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,117 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157880 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ojotask: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2013
Obi1kenobi: Hmm....wahala dey o. In the pdf attachment I got in my confirmation mail, I observed my CV wasn't visible. How much of a problem is that and if it's a problem, can I re-apply?
not a problem its jst cos of the size f the cv. In my case about 3 documents did not appear, but they appeaerd while i was applying. i know God will favour ur application.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2013
can i apply twice wit diff email
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Dedewizzy(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2013
azido: can i apply twice wit diff email

Lol guys they think far oo!
To me, that won't be necessary except you gona use different IDENTITY & CREDENTIALS entirely.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by justchill(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Gud day ppl, please I applied and received an acknowledgement mail but It was without a pdf file is this goin to affect my application in anyway?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Journi2America(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2013
justchill: Gud day ppl, please I applied and received an acknowledgement mail but It was without a pdf file is this goin to affect my application in anyway?
How? check well u will see a pdf attachment
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by mondezz: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Please can someone help me with the link for the application form.

I appreciate.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ojotask: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
mondezz: Please can someone help me with the link for the application form.

I appreciate.
https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/Register.a5w

Register there then u can access it
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by emekasimon: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls I studied civil Engineering which of the post can I Apply? Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello all. Thanks for all the tips on this thread. I have filled and uploaded all my certificates and passport but THE CV stage is the problem. I copied the CV from notepad and pasted it on the box for CV but to save it is the problem. The save link is not responding. Any advice please ASAP.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Owoniho(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls guys... i really need ur help. Hw do i go abt obtaining the application form? Do i need to register online first? I was directed to the fcsc website but i couldn't see the form. pls, I need a guide. Is anyone through wth his or hers? pls help...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^ Start reading this thread from page 3 you will find answers to your questions.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ParetoAndy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
I'm 4rm southeast. If I get d hardcopy form 4rm Abuja to fill, will it pose a problem?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
PLS WHICH IS THE GENUINE SITE. AM SEEING DIFFERENT SITES...PLS HELP!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Osteve2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
ehizo25: Hello all. Thanks for all the tips on this thread. I have filled and uploaded all my certificates and passport but THE CV stage is the problem. I copied the CV from notepad and pasted it on the box for CV but to save it is the problem. The save link is not responding. Any advice please ASAP.
Make sure u edit it in the online CV box then, scroll down and click on save record. If u dnt edit it,it might nt alight the save link. Shalom!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
pls I used this site www.fcsc.gov.ng after i got to the last stage which was a confirmation page i clicked confirm, this was wat popped up. And now whenever i log in, the same stuff comes up is it that i cant access the form again? I havent even applied yet....Pls help

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Eumaca: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
livebullet: pls I used this site www.fcsc.gov.ng after i got to the last stage which was a confirmation page i clicked confirm, this was wat popped up. And now whenever i log in, the same stuff comes up is it that i cant access the form again? I havent even applied yet....Pls help

Take time to go through the thread, you will find out that you used a wrong website.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Eumaca:

Take time to go through the thread, you will find out that you used a wrong website.

THANK U BROS...GOD BLESS U. I HAVE SEEN THE OTHER SITE. BUT THE SUBMISSION STAGE IS A PROBLEM...IT JUS KEEPS PROCESSING FOR MINUTES. NO POSITIVE RESPONSE APART FROM NOTIFYING ME OF ERROR...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Mopolchi: 1:43am On Aug 21, 2013
livebullet:

THANK U BROS...GOD BLESS U. I HAVE SEEN THE OTHER SITE. BUT THE SUBMISSION STAGE IS A PROBLEM...IT JUS KEEPS PROCESSING FOR MINUTES. NO POSITIVE RESPONSE APART FROM NOTIFYING ME OF ERROR...
Check ur email, it may hv been submitted. If u do not see a confirmation mail, please reapply.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Mopolchi: 1:53am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Mopolchi: 1:54am On Aug 21, 2013
Guy I did just this after thinking that I will be assessed by these documents needed. If lacking, what will be the criteria of choosing me? Anyway, it did look as double applications, but am not worried. I have taken it knowing that what is neccessary here is the FCSC number which I will quote as I progress in the recruitment process. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2013
Mopolchi: Check ur email, it may hv been submitted. If u do not see a confirmation mail, please reapply.

i just checked my mail and i got a confirmation with the pdf. but the begining part of my cv was scattered(i dont knw why). So what do i do with the pdf attachment? some one pls reply! thnx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2013
yes u can if u havent got the confirmation of application before
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2013
as a helpful hint for those trying to obtain online; when u submit and a small window pops up showing "processing" do not disconnet. just allow it to keep loading. i slept off with mine loading...woke up several times @ night to check. it was still loading...around 3am i was discouraged. so i closed the page. only for me to see the confirmation link in my mail containing the pdf form. BUT WHAT ARE WE TO DO WITH THE PDF FORM. WHAT IS THE NEXT STAGE PLS?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Mopolchi: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2013
livebullet:

i just checked my mail and i got a confirmation with the pdf. but the begining part of my cv was scattered(i dont knw why). So what do i do with the pdf attachment? some one pls reply! thnx
What I did with the pdf file is this: I opened it and noticed that my documents and input were not showing and I was worried. I then reapply with another email.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2013
Mopolchi: What I did with the pdf file is this: I opened it and noticed that my documents and input were not showing and I was worried. I then reapply with another email.

mine every thing is intact apart from the partially disorganised cv. If i print out the pdf form, what will i do with it...whats d next stage after printing?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2013
r u residing in ph and you don't wanna use cafe to register, then u can use my lappy if you want...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by jamesbridget13(f): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
O'steve:
Make sure u edit it in the online CV box then, scroll down and click on save record. If u dnt edit it,it might nt alight the save link. Shalom!
tell me something, i don f*ckup. 2day is gone.ok, lets see hw 2moro looks like
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
?? this their ID card and passport issue qet as e be sha

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
oh b oy na to quickly arrange for driver's license as soon as possible ohhh[b][/b]
where should i qoto in ph sef?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by nasjeje: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
what next after pdf confirmatory mesage,are we goin to print and submit dem 2 our various state of origin or abuja? response pls!!! what next after pdf confirmatory mesage,are we goin to print and submit dem 2 our various state of origin or abuja? response pls!!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicshownero(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Donalð Genes: oh b oy na to quickly arrange for driver's license as soon as possible ohhh[b][/b]
where should i qoto in ph sef?
i dont have drivers license nor passport nor national id oo what am i to do so as to submit this ish? someone should help
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
vicshownero:
i dont have drivers license nor passport nor national id oo what am i to do so as to submit this ish? someone should help
you sure needs to rush and pay for the drivers license cos that's what am about doing tumao..i called an FRSC frd which i knew and he ask me to come by tumao at their office along CFC park,port harcourt, atleast he can urgent come up with smth for me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.