Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! (6123 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by zheroes(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
you dont need to kill yourself, simply tell her you will send it, that she should go to bed, before long she will see the following morning, there is nothing like a text msg from the heart, its so luvly rather put up one scrappy stuff simply because you must.

send one whenever you feel like it, its more romantic.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by welli(f): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2008
phulease,for ur gud. . . send her texts now dat u can for a tym mite cum wen u no longer can tongue
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by saucekid(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ topic
no be you want babe?
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by zheroes(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
im sure you wont want a situation whereby some other guy will start sending your babe romantic sms's when you ought to send

its a free world, everybody is free to send sms's to whoever they please, i really think you dont need to kill yourself, relationship is fun when there isnt burden on anyone, compelling you to send one every night can become a burden for me, considering the days stress,i might end up switching off my set,which i wouldnt want to do, na force to send sms if i dont feel like it, if another guy wants to and she appreciates it then let them go ahead.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by saucekid(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
uhm. . . free world
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2008
@zheroes

funny one there, but i sense some wisdom in it.  wink

@saucekid

shit happens mayne  tongue
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by 4gotnheros(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2008
girls always wanna be pampered, I wonder why! selfish sex! tongue
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by saucekid(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ jassie
shit always happens
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by welli(f): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ 4got . . . nd u love being pushed around abi?
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by saucekid(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2008
he sure loves it
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by welli(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2008
obviously!
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by saucekid(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
heheheheh
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by princeonx: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
If Adam can't please Eve, my guy, there absolutely nothing you can do to please such babe.

I send txt to my girl if/when I feel like not as a mandatory thing before me or her go to sleep! I really don't see myself going through the stress of sending a txt after talking to her for hours on the phone and telling her "I LOVE YOU" before getting off the phone! pleasing naija babes is fast becoming tougher than even a white/western woman GGGG wonder who txt them when phone no dey naija
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
@saucekid and welli
una no well at all! grin

@price

exactly, i wonder why naija babes are being over-sensitive towards non important issues.

hmm, I think my girl is getting more relaxed nowadays, however she still insists on texts even after I call her for hours! odd world! tongue
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by saucekid(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ jassie
how we go well when u be tap
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Luvbug(f): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
@poster, to answer your question:
, in case you haven't noticed, some girls are very sensitive and maybe your girl is one of them
, just maybe it makes her feel good thinking your text is the last thing she sees before going to bed every night, not all girls are like that!
, and girls like it when u r just honest and straight foward, no need promising her you will send it when u know you wont
, and please if it's text messages she wants please SEND her some for crying out loud u r lucky she isn't asking for more than that! and make sure she understands that u can't send them as often as she wants!!
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
@luvbug

u gawt some points there, i'm doing my good smiley
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Gabry(f): 5:00am On Jun 04, 2008
Oh My God, Okay, is your girlfriend psycho or what? Why cant she just leave you alone. Its good enough that you two could talk on the phone daily. I think she wants you to be romantic but you are just not that person. Ask her why does she want you to be someone which you are not? If she she still insist, if I were you, just ignore her and dont bother untill she knows that you are not just that person. Besides, SMS is not the most important thing in the world,

Some people are just born in Koo Koo Land,
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by princeonx: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
I don't buy that sensitive crap chicken wey dey drunk never see vulture wey dey mad
I'm sensitive! my heart is fragile!! where do some of you girls get this crap from? or those thing apply only to your boyfriend? what happen to the strong African woman? how confortable are you insisting on something that makes your partner unconfortable? the guy said its killing him!! he don't like to do it everynight!!
my question still remain how many txt msgs did she recieve daily when cell phone never enter naija?
maybe she wasn't sensitive then!
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by merge(f): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2008
prince_onx:

I don't buy that sensitive crap chicken wey dey drunk never see vulture wey dey mad
I'm sensitive! my heart is fragile!! where do some of you girls get this crap from? or those thing apply only to your boyfriend? what happen to the strong African woman? how confortable are you insisting on something that makes your partner unconfortable? the guy said its killing him!! he don't like to do it everynight!!
my question still remain how many txt msgs did she recieve daily when cell phone never enter naija?
maybe she wasn't sensitive then!

You can still be sensitive and strong.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by princeonx: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2008
Cowshit!
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Orimili(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2008
You need to tell her that sms cost money. If she wants you to send her romantic text messages every night, she needs to start paying for your plan. Either that or tell her that it's not going to happen anymore. You need to man up and set some boundaries, or she's always going to demand useless crap from you to make her "happy."
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by onyinye2(f): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2008
instead of texting her, send her something through email. recite some poetry or just some erotic words. a simple i love also works
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2008
thanks for the advice onyinye, but she's way deeper than u think.

i've been ignoring her for some days now and now she's begging for some attention. at least i dont have to send wahala sms allnite. smart me kiss
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by onyinye2(f): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2008
just do what you feel is right. but i personally think it is something more deeper than just wanting a txt message every night. but that is just me.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 23, 2008
well u might be right, i think its not really about the SMS, she wants a feeling of belonging and wants to know if she's on my mind all the time. kiss
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by onyekang1(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ poster
omo wa 'se o ri se!
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by origina9ja(f): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2008
[s]chealsea_1
na waooooo guys with complain, this is just sms and you are complaining wait until she starts asking you for OWO[/s]

thank u ooooooo me i dnt understand 9ja guys
jst 5p text dey re complaing
they have nt meet difficilt gal dat will dry THEM UP big tyme

@ poster if dat is wat she want then give init
na u wnt babe so deal with it and stop da question tongue
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by izeek(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2008
everything has its limit so even sending text messages self go get limit.
things like dat happens when its just puppy love, but u dont expect me to send u text messages all the time 2yrs down the line?
abeg lets be realistic, sending dem messages sometimes cud be as hard as jamb qst becos u wud try so fucig hard to get the right words.

well poster keep sending sha until una tire for the routine, then u will try smething else.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by t00cUTE(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
just buy this book on text messages and send them 2 her as she pleases. wink wink
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by ogeluv: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2008
my dear the fact that you r not romantic doesnt mean she is disturbing you.your girl is romantic and feel like u reasurring her of your love wht abt it,if u dnt want 2 crack your brain you buy text messages book and use.simple want to say i love u and tinking abt u will just so bro go and equip yourself and stop complaining.end of discussion
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by ogeluv: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2008
the fact that u r not romantic doesnt mean yor girl is complaining.there are many text messages book and simple i love yu and i miss you will send the message she might be very romantic ad seeing your text be4 she sleeps reassures her of your love so bro think of how to satisfy her than complaining if u really love her ok.end of discussion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? / Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used / I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.