Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52497 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by sweetBummsy(f): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2013
tonyfrenzy: Na bad tin 2 be a celebrity o. Jst like Davido"If i shit dem go talk, if i yawn dem go talk.." No small tin get privacy 4 dem life. Advertising a lng overdue cohabitation.
Wait..i've seen an 8yr old baby own some N14million+ car, bought by his dad, tho driven arnd by a driver. So why shld some fully grown millionaires make an issue coz of celebrity tinz?
I jst tire.
pure jealosy!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by shejane: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Y is satan using all dis celebrities?, because pple look up2 dem nd devil is making dem 2 av children out of wedlock as if is d main thing now. God hep us. Ders nuffn 2 celebrate wt dem, if der love each oda as der claim y wait til aft d 2nd child out of wedlock? Der love each oda nd der av d moni 2 sponsor der marriage so y d delay? Devil is encouraging pple is ok 2 born out of wedlock, ladies ders no guarantee der.dat it worked 4 her doesn't mean it wil work 4u, wisdom 4m above is impotant in life. Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by hardigsbaba(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2013
Tolexander: is she expected to say no?
What kind of proposal is this after 2 pikin and living together, proposal to keep on procreating or cohabitating?

I wonder o o o o.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Orikinla(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Hallelujah!
I thank God for their children's sake.
Every child deserves to grow up in a functional and stable family with loving and united parents.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by everG: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Tolexander: is she expected to say no?
What kind of proposal is this after 2 pikin and living together, proposal to keep on procreating or cohabitating?
HW IS DAT UR BUSINESS NOW? SIMPLY CONGRAT LL DO, U DONT NID ALL DOSE AMIBO U WROTE DER.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
if it's not your business n your 'likes' business, why did you guyz open the thread to comment at? Haba Nigerian's n bad belle! My people has dis sayn, ''if u giv cradit to success, success will definitly come your way in a million fold''.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by OneNaira6: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
So? they already have two kids. Both of them getting married is very much expected.
OP biko tell us something new.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by goodgood2(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2013
People marry for various reasons; the two parties see this "marriage" from different angles.

Lola is probably doing it for the money and fame. Peter, on the other hand, is marrying Lola out of pity. He's saying: "she's given me two kids and been through a lot with me."
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by PrettyGaby(f): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2013
[quote
author=Black vampire]I knw some girls will see all dis n go and be
nagging their strugglin bobo y cant he be romantic like peter..... Bt
mst he use car n propose is d ring not enough...n girls even if we put d
ring inside akara it's still a ring..haba..nt evry1 mst propose wit a
car...all fingers are nt equal[/quote]
this is romantic? if I hear!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by dave247(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2013
NICE ONE...
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]is she expected to say no?
why on earth wil she say no wen there is d fame n money n he even proposed with a car,bt wat of al dos he igbo babes abeg?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by alpamo6: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2013
Bribe
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by 25Calibre(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2013
lorretta u: you'd have to know your level before a girl will let herself be subjected to such trashy treatment from you. Lola most likely endured that because the man involved is Psquare. She probably had more to lose than gain if she left him to be a single mom by herself.
But unfortunately for u,you're no Psquare.and me? I can proudly tell you that No Man can do that to me. Why? The answer is best known to me.
And dude you're 50calibre not his protege. I caught you. tongue

So you haven't seen such among ordinary people who aren't celebs? So this scenario is only applicable if you are p square? You must be kidding me. Looks like you guys see psquare as gods, these same psquare you see as gods, iv partied with more than 2 times. lol. grin

Well, let me not go into why I think I can do that to majority of Nigerian girls and almost all non-African girls as marriage is highly valued only in Africa. In other parts of the world, many women are OK just being partners, some don't even wanna get married, so much emphasis isn't placed on marriage.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2013
Typical Ibo man, very soon Ibo man go propose with Atlantic Ocean

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Atleast He did the right thing, He put a ring on it. If not She'd have just been a Baby mama.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2013
The only Yoruba girl that is decent.... No yoruba man deserve you, pls come to IGBO land
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by nmaihat: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2013
She said 'yes' to d range rover. As per d proposal, she has been Peter's wife after 1st child... When she moved in with him. So no suspense there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2013
DJ Khaled, Jay Z, Chris Humphrey and other wealthier superstars would rather propose with a diamond ring more expensive than a range rover. Naija I hail o
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by wEsOmE(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Whu no go say yes ?... Even :f na man wey giel dey propose to....
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Orikinla(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback: So unromantic see as everything dey on top of the car, he should have serenaded her lipsrsealed

Nigerian girls don't need your romance without finance.
Even a Nigerian girl just delivered yesterday comes with a budget.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
nmaihat: She said 'yes' to d range rover. As per d proposal, she has been Peter's wife after 1st child... When she moved in with him. So no suspense there.

She must have insisted that he must propose with her dream car or SUV or no show. grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by akhimself234: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
there is nothing special about this... Nice one
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
After his mum died abi?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by faithli(f): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
congrat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by wonlasewonimi: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback: So unromantic see as everything dey on top of the car, he should have serenaded her lipsrsealed

Serenaded her ko venusnaded her ni. You girls dey always push ya luck.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by JudiciumDei: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
It indicates that all these Nairaland Tribal wars are just rubbish. Igbos and Yorubas are still Loving themselves and getting married. But i am surprised that the Yoruba girl accepted to marry the Igbo guy. Let us refrain from the Tribal Wars and promote peace for the benefit of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by shegsrules(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Una sure dis gal no senior am atall cus ha face dey show am ohh
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by bebechuks: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
na so ooo my sis
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by MichaelNwiwiri: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
They are only formalizing the thing. so why huu
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Vivipop(f): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
congrats to u Lola,on the new Range Sports.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.