Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August (21154 Views)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by ATMCARD2(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2013
Chris-OD:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/first-international-flight-takes-off-from-enugu-august-24/
.God punish APC & itz agents.As 4 me & ma family GEJ till 2019.
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by soma042(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2013
Monkey was in power for 8yrs but could not could not fix this.
Shoeless came up just 3yrs in power and fix that.

Thanks to all who made this possible
Thanks to mr president
Thanks to our able governor
BArr. SULIVAN CHIME

3 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by deletrue: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2013
kaorama: I have always known that a GEJ Presidency is better than a Rochas Vice Presidency. If Rochas like let him go and build hostels in University of Ibadan as he has promised, Tinubu will never give him Vice President slot in APC.
If there is any individual who can be best described as a flirt (sex workers )is this Rochas. Am convicted that he will regret this move within the shortest time.
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by billante(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Spiff20: The igbo's are too backward in terms of development. An international flight 4 d 1st tym? South-south alone has 3 international airports nd 4 seaports. C'mon d igbo's shud wise up even d northern states of kano,kaduna, nd Jos ar doing gr8 courtesy of d igbo's, dey shud go bak home nd develop dere slums n hamlets.

And how many does South west(yoruba) has apart from former nigerian capital(lagos)?

11 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by miccodb(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2013
nne3870: Fresh Air....
Igbo mma mma nuo cheesy

God purnish satan and all those who Don't like good things. grin
Godbless the igbo nation.
Godbless GEJ
Godbless nigeria.

because of international flight commencement!!!.

chaiii our expectation from governance in this country is completely erroded.

Jona thanks for the foot path wey i dey pass go piss for bush!!!! mtcheewwwwww
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Longeria(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

GEJ has fixed most of those roads and the remainingg are under construction..

By this move, ENUGU, ANAMBRA, ABIA & EBONYI STATES HAVE ALL GONE TO PDP IN THE 2015 ELECTIONS.. grin

IMO STATE ARE LIKE TRAITORS! WE ARE WATCHING THEM, OKOROCHA & their new found bedmates Ndi na ku isi na a'na.
Ikpu gbawaa nne gi ebe ahu. Why brand Imolites traitors because of one man's madness. Mallam Rochas Okorocha is on his own in his association with the killers and deporters of Ndibgo.

Your fellow children had gone to holiday lesson you're here writing trash. ONYE ARA.

4 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by rodbel(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2013
asha 80: all the adjoining federal roads leading to enugu have to be in good condition...the enugu onitsha,enugu ph,enugu abakiliki and the ones leading to benue and kogi for this airport to function effectively.

True!!! PH - Enugu is an eyesore!!!
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Benzyyn(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

GEJ has fixed most of those roads and the remainingg are under construction..

By this move, ENUGU, ANAMBRA, ABIA & EBONYI STATES HAVE ALL GONE TO PDP IN THE 2015 ELECTIONS.. grin Are u trying to think the whole south-east will vote for GEJ because an airport WILL BE upgraded to international standard? I weep for my country

IMO STATE ARE LIKE TRAITORS! WE ARE WATCHING THEM, OKOROCHA & their new found bedmates Ndi na ku isi na a'na.
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by manny4life(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2013
I would think that "SOME" Nairalanders would finally be happy that Enugu is coming online and Lagos will experience less pressure on it infrastructure, but NO, I'm beginning to see hateful comments from irritants. Some asking "so this is our level of expectation", while some are yapping "oh this is one but SS has three" and so many other irrelevant nonsense.

Well here is good news to all of you, we're good the way it is. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Enugu will serve Onitsha and Aba trader who fly to Europe and Asia on business, anything is better than Lagos. Let's patronize our airport, for me I wouldn't mind paying extra premium to avoid Lagos. The next is for development companies to build very good hotels around the airport. This will serve customers well for whom are arriving late or departing early.

8 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Longeria(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2013
Seriousbusiness: Good news but some will still prefer Abuja,Lagos ,PH for security reasons because of physical or spiritual attack from village.
listen to your self. Mtcheewww

3 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by michelz: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2013
....Yet some folks will come shamelessly and be screaming that the G.E.J Led administration is not performing...how pretentious can this folks be?

2 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2013
Wow,,,d pipul of d south east realy deserv it,igbo peepz r d bizness brain of nigeira,travelin to lagos for south east was realy another stress on its own,dis development will realy boost d economy of nigeria nd d region in partiuclar.

3 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by MrAboki: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2013
Longeria: Ikpu gbawaa nne gi ebe ahu. Why brand Imolites traitors because of one man's madness. Mallam Rochas Okorocha is on his own in his association with the killers and deporters of Ndibgo.

Your fellow children had gone to holiday lesson you're here writing trash. ONYE ARA.

By your words, you have been saved...

Pack your bags and take your family away from IMO STATE. The wrath of God is goin to visit that state. Pack and move to either Anambra or Abia State.

And when you leave, make sure you dont look back...

grin
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by DonEwexco(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I deliberately complete a job very close to election period and pretend I'm a Nigerian public servant.
yhu ask u, or is that because of freedom of speech in NL? Why ddnt the past leaders do it even if it is at election tym? Let me tell u JONATHAN REMAINS THE BEST like it or not.

5 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Akpan107(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2013
yang: God Bless GEJ
Amen! SS and SE will be great in no distance time. The rest of Nigeria will only depend on us to survive. We must not allow the North to go close to the gate of Aso Rock now. GEJ should keep Rocking it there.

2 Likes

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Spiff20(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Enugu is nw d pride of d east. D igbo's shud emulate akwa ibom
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by EPOMA(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2013
nne3870: Fresh Air....
Igbo mma mma nuo cheesy

God purnish satan and all those who Don't like good things. grin
Godbless the igbo nation.
Godbless GEJ
Godbless nigeria.
which Igbo nation , you keep dreaming , we celebrate rubbish in nigeria
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Spiff20(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2013
billante:

And how many does South west(yoruba) has apart from former nigerian capital(lagos)?
lagos is more dan enough
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by coastalqueen: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2013
gboss4sure:

You need medical attention
Point of correction "emergency medical attention"
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by MrAboki: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2013
NO Imo State Person should dare try to use our Airport until they show us their Political Pary Membership card... angry

They cant be on the side of the enemy (APC) and want to use our Airport.
This Airport is only open to APGA & PDP members.. angry
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by EPOMA(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2013
miccodb:

because of international flight commencement!!!.

chaiii our expectation from governance in this country is completely erroded.

Jona thanks for the foot path wey i dey pass go piss for bush!!!! mtcheewwwwww

I did not even read this earlier, thanks for seeing thing the right way
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Spiff20(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
gboss4sure:

You need medical attention
ur primitive igbotic land nids liberation

1 Like

Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Spiff20(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
coastal queen:
Point of correction "emergency medical attention"
u guys ar sick
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Mgbadike80: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Do anybody know when anambra is likely completing their new cargo airport at anam?
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Classicalman(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oga answer the question. What international airport is in the dirty southwest? Don't hide under the shadow of lagos because the MMIA was built as the airport in the Nigerian capital then. Lagos is Nigeria, as someone said and not omo nile land.
Re: First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August by Classicalman(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Spiff20: lagos is more dan enough
Oga answer the question. What international airport is in the dirty southwest? Don't hide under the shadow of lagos because the MMIA was built as the airport in the Nigerian capital then. Lagos is Nigeria,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Going For PLAB Exam And Abandoning Residency Program in Nigeria / Best Places In Port Harcourt To Live In. / Nigerians In Cambodia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.