Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98550 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Austeenxx: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Na here I go dey sleep from today. grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by chistar01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Welcome... Highly self grin
nice one bro! Couldnt stop laughing. I dey suspect you sha, you write exactly like foxy_rebirth. grin grin.. Its allowed sha! E no consign me as far as you make me laugh grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by MizSammy(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
*following*
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by tosomaju(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Just in time,
abeg give me one akpoti, guguru, kunu and stroll. If i comot 4here make i naked baf 4 baf rum. Oya, i don redi. Go on.... grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
tosomaju: Just in time,
abeg give me one akpoti, guguru, kunu and stroll. If i comot 4here make i naked baf 4 baf rum. Oya, i don redi. Go on.... grin

You are highly welcome...

Ehm... We are still waiting for our ''Oga at the Top'' to come nd update...

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2013

Now i Love this..

Foxy, yhu should also have a nick with my id naa, since yhu are changing them like pants.

Foxy, i hope yhu would make this one come to a finish? wink yhu know what i mean, plus Flow... I think this would be a bomb...

FOXY keep FLOWing smiley
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2013
"Monica do you mean you are pregnant for me, i don die be that oh"

"if my father gets to know, that means am dead oh, he will kill me" Monica cried.

"that na after him don kill me" I almost said.

"what are we going to do?" Monica asked.

"ehnnn lets abortion it" I answered, unknown to me that i just threw a grammatical bomb.

"how are we going to do it?" She asked a JAMB mathematics question.

I tried solving the JAMB question in my mind before reaching an answer; "ehnnn! meet me at Godo-Godo tomorrow by 6pm"

"to do what?" She inquired.

"to watch MAN U and CHELSEA match, because you no know wetin dem dey do for Godo-Godo abi" I almost said.

Godo-Godo was a place where chemicals for terminating pregnancy were sold. These chemicals were nicknamed Fura de Nunu. Fura de Nunu came in funny looking bottles in different colours like; Green, Brown, Red, and even Pink. With as little as 500naira, one could purchase a bottle of Fura de Nunu that could terminate the pregnancy of two pregnant women within 2hours. Fura de Nunu has saved me so many times, as i had bought it countless times to give to my numerous girlfriends to terminate their pregnancies. Little did i know that the chemical would almost terminate Monica.

Don't get it twisted, Fura de Nunu isn't the Fura de Nunu you know, it is just a code name for the wonder chemical, just so the Police wouldn't get to know.

Monica came to Godo-Godo junction to collect the Fura de Nunu i had already bought waiting for her. I saw a bit of gladness in her eyes, as she was convinced Fura de Nunu would do the wonder of terminating the pregnancy.

I was at "Mallam na Mallam" bar drinking the next evening celebrating the termination of the pregnancy because i was sure it had been terminated, when suddenly a well-dressed man came to seat close to me sharing my table.

"ehennn! Wetin? Na only this table dey for this bar?" I said to the man who smiled in response.

"fine boy! As i see you, i just like you nahim make me come sidon with you" He drew closer to me. Too close for comfort.

"you be fine boy oh! Wetin be your name?" He caressed my right bicep.

"comot ur hand for my body jor" I hit his hand hard.

He persisted and placed his hand on my chest this time saying; "walahi i like as ur body be".

"see this bastard man oh, him no see woman to fvck, na me him wan fvck, abi na because i fat nahim make him think say i be woman? abi him don high? Abi him be g'.ay?" I thought.

He continued caressing my fleshy chest and i thought of either shouting for help or running for my life. I did none of these, rather i was beginning to savour the sweetness of his hand on my chest. And my d'.ick responded to the current it recieved.

"Flow you don dey mad oh, na man like you dey touch your body and your p'rick don stand" I told myself.

The man caressed my chest so skillfully that no one in the bar saw him doing it. From my chest he was moving his hand towards my waist.

My d'.ick was as hard as rock, i just couldn't tell why. Suddenly, he brought out something from his jacket inner pocket and placed it on my d'.ick saying; "if you move, i shoot!!"

What touched my d'.ick was warm and hard, it pointed at my d'.ick just as if another d'.ick was pointed at my d'.ick.

"so this man get two p'rick? Ehennnn! Sotey him put one p'rick for him pocket" I said to myself.

"shebi na this thing you take dey give people pekin belle, if you move, i go shoot am" The man's face changed instantly.

That was when it dawned on me that i was in soup. Pepper soup to be precise.

"i no go move oh! No shoot am ooh!" I cried bitterly.

"oya move!! I say move!!" He beckoned.

I stood up and walked towards the door like a Robot. A Robot with an erected d'.ick.

What met my eyes as i came out of the bar could only be seen in Hollywood action movie. Like 4 Police vans, about 20 Policemen armed with guns of different shapes and sizes, it made me wondered whether it was just because i impregnated the daughter of a DPO that warranted such style of arrest. Little did i know i was arrested for three reasons.

One for impregnating the 18years old daughter of a DPO and almost killing her with overdose Fura de Nunu, two for selling groundnut, three for snatching a woman's bag at the bus stop.

I was one of the most popular Groundnut and Chicken seller in town. Selling groundnut means selling Bullets, while selling Chicken means selling Guns. I sold guns and bullets to robbers, thugs, and politicians. I did the business with some Policemen who smuggled the guns and bullets, i was friends with a handful of them, little wonder i hardly stayed long in the cell.

As the Police van moved i was smiling knowing i wouldn't stay long in the cell, not knowing soonest i would be headed for the dreaded Goron-Dutse prison.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2013
Nice one Oga Flow...

It's short sha.. angry

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2013
"mehn! dis is gettin rily interesting"

"oga flow never seem to disappoint"

"moreso, you should work more on ur grammer"

"it's thought not tot, tot means a young child also, the word shot is wrongly used, it should be shoot in present form and vice-versa"

"all the same, it's a good job well done"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Clemzy16: "mehn! dis is gettin rily interesting"

"oga flow never seem to disappoint"

"moreso, you should work more on ur grammer"

"it's thought not tot, tot means a young child also, the word shot is wrongly used, it should be shoot in present form and vice-versa"

"all the same, it's a good job well done"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

Modified

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2013
My turn...

Stay tuned...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Foxy_Flow: My turn...

Stay tuned...
We waiting tongue
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by VanTee20(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2013
Choi! Foxy_Flow & Oga Flow no go keel pesin wit laff o grin grin grin grin.

Errm Foxy_Flow, how come u have the same number on ur signature as Foxy_Rebirth na? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Foxy_Flow: My turn...

Stay tuned...
#leggo there. . .

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Melancholy(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2013
Jor o! U guys are just something else...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2013
I just finished doing my morning devotion at the far end of the cell holding 5 of us. Cell 2C to be precise with my prison number being Foxzee419. Who the hell will give such a number if not the Nigerian Prison Authority. The dingy cell looked more like a hostel room as it had 4 bunks. I was occupying one closest to the window not because I wanted it but because the other inmates chose it for me. I could remember the day clearly like it was not just 3 days ago.

''You are hereby sentenced to 3 years in prison with hard labour. This would serve as a deterrent to other youths who wants to engage in demoral things.''

And the clerk shouted:

''Court arise!!''

I remained on my seat trying to digest the sentence. For God sake, I was just a pick-pocket. This I did because there was nothing to do for one who obtained a diploma in fashion from the Kano State Polytechnic. If a pick-pocket is sentenced 3 years, how many years will they sentence those that rob with guns? They will probably hang them without a court trial.

''Taaasss!!!''

I felt the world go round, became formless and void.

''Are you mad, will you stand up?''

It was the police standing close to my witness box. I allowed tears to flow freely from my eyes. 3 years without igbo, 3 years without visiting Sabon Gari to ease the tension in my loins, 3 years without picking pockets. God, I was doomed.

I was bundled into a waiting black maria with the number plate ''NIGERIAN PRISONS'' boldly inscribed. The journey commenced with me hanging to the only available air inlet like the common criminal I was, watching the city and civilisation passing me by. I wept again...

''All of you should stand on a straight vertical line, close to that with mark there.''

A prison official said. His face looked sunken with his jaw sticking out. His eyes were red like he was smoking cow dung while his teeth had the normal kolanut stain.

''Big head, what's your name?''

He asked me.

''Attai''

I answered to which he wrote in a big black book. The Book of Death.

''And you''

He asked the person close to me and so on until he had written al our names down. From there we had proceeded to another room where out clothes were stripped while we were made to bend down. Fingers covered in gloves were stuck into our anus to check for whatever was hidden, our mouth were also opened and searched thoroughly with the same fingers that had entered our anus.

We were ushered into another room where we were bathed thoroughly with water that smelt recycled. I felt relieved as the water splashed over my body as I had not had a bath for the 3 days I was kept in the police cell.

''Take your cloth''

A new cloth was handed to me in the Laundary Unit which I put on and was directed to the barber's stand where my long afro was reduced to ''kodo''. My head felt a little lighter that I made a silent promise not to grow my hair again, a promise I was soon to break.

''Hahahhahahah, na wetin this one do na, why dem carry this boy come here instead of to carry am go zoo.''

A thick looking guy said as I was pushed into the cell. I stood undecided looking at those that will be my room mates for the next 3 years.

''Na your papa suppose dey zoo''

I fired. This took them by surprise as they had not expected a response from.

''Na wetin you say eh? You know who you just talk to?''

The thick guy said, his eyes blazing.

''Yes, na to one human being wey dey allow him body deceive am.''

I moved forward towards the empty bunk. As I passed the first bunk, I felt a hand on my buttocks, my buttocks was squeezed by a guy who had kept quiet all through my brawl with the thick guy.

''If your hand touch my nyash again na only your leg go remain.''

I was acting all tough and was registering my presence in the cell. I have heard of new inmates being r-a-ped but mine was going to be different, no one comes near me, I told myself.

My action that day had done some brain adjusting to my cell mates that they allowed me be. Unfortunately, as I climed my bunk to rest and wait for breakfast and the morning drill, a new inmate was pushed into the cell amidst shouts and struggle. I tall fair, fine guy with an oblong head like ''opioro'' mango. On his shirt was the number, 1759.

That night turned memorable as he was nearly raped...

TO BE CONTINUED BY FLOW.....

4 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2013
"dis tori dey sweet me for body o!"

"obviously u guys re creatively endowmed"

"oya where 1759, mak im com continue"

STILL I FOLLOW

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
VanTee20: Choi! Foxy_Flow & Oga Flow no go keel pesin wit laff o grin grin grin grin.

Errm Foxy_Flow, how come u have the same number on ur signature as Foxy_Rebirth na? tongue tongue tongue
#winking#
shhhhhh
no spoil market nau

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
VanTee20: Choi! Foxy_Flow & Oga Flow no go keel pesin wit laff o grin grin grin grin.

"erm....erm! cant u read btw d line. . ."

"it's actually foxy_rebirth. the guy get diff I.D's"

all na disguise tinz!!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by chistar01(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
1756 where art thou?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by sambroose(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Now I see Foxy_Rebirth at it again, I hope the spirit of Flow will make him finish this
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
chai, Foxy... Flow thumbs up 4 u 2... I gbadun ur gangman style (y)
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
T gold: chai, Foxy... Flow thumbs up 4 u 2... I gbadun ur gangman style (y)

Make una no vex for me, i dey update for two threads nahim make.

Foxy i gbadun ur last update wella. My next update is gonna be really funny.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by chaarly(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Flow am seeing u Ooº°˚
Oya write sumtn grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Criously,I luv flow alot#no homo#,I gbadun his style of writing.....Thumbs up to Foxyflow and My main man FLOW1759*winks*

Still I followgrin grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Flow_foxy or foxyrebirth try to dey explain all this slangs na i.e 'kodo' i nor no the meaning
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
yemi2plus2: Flow_foxy or foxyrebirth try to dey explain all this slangs na i.e 'kodo' i nor no the meaning
Boss Yemi, they are different persons... Let's get it. . .
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
E<R>F:

Boss Yemi, they are different persons... Let's get it. . .
if you say so.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Take a message to Mary, but don't tell her am in jail, take a message to Mary but don't tell her what i have done, goes the lyrics of the song sang by the Everly brothers. Indeed i sent so many messages to Mary my younger sister, but got no reply. Maybe she might have gotten married to Mustapha her muslim lover, maybe she thought i was dead, maybe she never recieved any of my letters, all this maybes ran through my mind as i sat on the floor one cold morning.

The cold sent Nostalgia down my spine as i thought of Monica my lover, maybe she too might have gotten married. I also thought of when i first entered Jail number 009.

009 was the number crested at the enterance of our cell. And the inmates of 009 were; Foxy with prison number 419, Attai with prison number 411, Captain with prison number 4040, Kumelo with prison number 5001, while my prison number was 1759, a number that was coincidentally the number that my beer brand was known with.

1759!! Oh my 1759, i really missed my 1759, 1759 became my Father since i lost my Father, 1759 became my Mother since i lost my Mother, 1759 was the Brother i never had, 1759 was my adviser, 1759 was my best friend, Oh my 1759!!

"Oga Kumelo good morning oh" I greeted Kumelo.

Calling Kumelo by his name without the title "oga" attached was a serious crime.

"good morning my boy" Kumelo replied.

Kumelo! Oh Kumelo!! I will never forget the day i first came and Kumelo r'.aped me telling me it was my Orientation to Jail 009. He had been r'.aping all new inmates since then; those that came and left, he and his friend Captain. The perfect duo.

Kumelo and Captain were notorious robbers that terrorized the whole of Kano for about 10years. Althrough my Groundnut and Chicken selling business, i had never sold to KC as they were fondly called.

They used diabolical means to disappear whenever they were caught. It seemed their Vodoo failed them, and they were caught and jailed.

Captain was indeed a Captain, as he had tattooed in his shoulders three stars.

Half of our meals during weekends were given to Kumelo and Captain, as it was only on weekends that we always ate palatable meals, the rest days we ate what even a Dog would reject.

Two years and six months had gone, and months lied ahead.

"Attai i don tayah for this prison oh, when we go comot na" Attai was the only friend i had.

"wetin man pekin go do na, na only because of say i dey pick pocket nahim make i don stay here for 2years" Attai said.

"nawa for this Nigeria oh" I said.

"i don tell una two say if we comot for this prison, una go follow us dey thief" Kumelo was saying that for the umpteenth time.

Since I and Attai told Kumelo and Captain what brought us to jail, they saw robbery potentials in us and promised we would be part of their robbery gang. As we also told them we were graduates they saw raw talents in us.

"kai!! My Papa don die, my Mama say my Papa don die and them don bury am!!" Attai cried the following morning.

"ehya!! Wetin kill am?" The ever silent Foxy asked.

"them say na Kidney problem, why Kidney problem no go kill am, when Ogorogo and Cigar don spoil him life" Attai rubbed his hand on his "billboard" head.

His head was not only billboard but map of Africa. Sometimes i wondered what his face cap size would be.

"Attai no worry, God nahim know why him die, God nahim dey give. God nahim dey take" Captain comeserated.

"your own better you still get Mama, me wey i no get Papa and Mama nkor?" I consoled him.

We were playing cards in the cell the folowing morning when one of the prison warders brought good news and bad news.

"the bad news be say no food for una this night, them never supply us food" the prison warder said the bad news first.

"una dey lie"
"Government wicked oh"
"e no go better for Nigeria"
"oooh! nawa for una oh"
"and hungry dey wayah me well well" were the noises that followed. That wasn't much of a problem, atleast we were used to not eating for two days, and sometimes three days.

"keep shut!!" the warder brought the complains to a stop.

"and the good news be say Government go free all of una next month for Democracy day" He said.

From other cells, we were hearing uproar, meaning they had also recieved the good news.

"keep shut! Lemme finish" The warder yelled and we stopped raising the roof with uproar.

"not everybody will be freed, those that have been in jail for two years and above" He informed us, and we continued raising the roof, stampeding up and down the cell.

Instead of Jubilating, i noticed Foxy was crying.

For a moment, I thought of why he was crying, and it occured to me that he had spent barely a year in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
"nice one bros"

"but how come foxy had barely spent a year in jail, thought you guys met him there. . . ??!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Clemzy16: "nice one bros"

"but how come foxy had barely spent a year in jail, thought you guys met him there. . . ??!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

when i was mentioning the names of my fellow inmates wasn't when i just got into jail. I mentioned their names for the records.

PS: Foxy and Attai na different people oh.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
flow1759:

Attai and Foxy na different person oh.
"roger that"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.