Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98551 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
My turn...

Stay tuned...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
You don't know what you have unless you lose it. Very funny how ironical the whole statement sounds but it points out to be the whole truth. Such is the world we all live in. Such was the way I felt when the warden announced our forth-coming release. I never knew if I should cry or laugh, the whole thing just appeared too strange to me.

Even though the food was nothing to write home about, I still had a roof over my head plus food to eat without having to work. The officials, typical for the fact that their nationality spelt Nigeria meant no hard labour for me as the judge had proposed. It was all about going to the farm which was a regular work. No rocks to break or rail lines to build. We were flexing.

''Attai, this one wey you just silent like this, na wetin happen na''

I turned my head slowly to see Flow gazing at me intently. You know those kind of looks that ends up in kisses in movies? Such was the gaze.

''Come, no make mistake kiss me cos I go burst your mouth''

I warned him, squeezing my already ugly face.

''God, see as you dey add ugly join wetin you already be.''

He said making fun of me.

''Thank God for my ugliness but the way your head sharp like Awka made local bomb, I prefer my face.''

I answered him getting up because he was obviously getting on my nerves. I walked towards the window which overlooked the field where we male prisoners workout.

''Attai, I mean am o, forget the kiss, I no ready to catch rabbies now. Wetin really dey do you?

''I just dey wonder self. Which kind life person wan fall into. I don dey enjoy this life oo''

I said to Flow, pains registering on my voice as it quivered a little.

''But you be character o, people dey pray to comot, you dey pray to remain, na on Saturday God create you?''

Flow asked a foolish question.

''Na your papa dem born on Saturday. Mumu''

I cussed Flow.

''Ehn, I get idea how we go take survive na.''

I looked at Flow with renewed hope. My eyes sure did sparkle as a little wave of happiness surged through me.

''If na that your mumu business, forget, I no dey do. I never ready to die.''

i said with a little sadness. What other thing can we do when we get out, I wondered.

''Why I no die''

He asked wanting to make me take back my words.

''Na cos of those big men wey you know. If dey jail ordinary pick pocket, wetin the go do to weapon seller?

I asked.

''Na true o, but no worry when we comot we go plan our life well. We no go beg or steal.''

I was at least happy by that utterance. But destiny surely had something planned out for us as Flow did not only fail in his words but was proven wrong beyond any reasonable doubt.

''Attai, wetin you stand dey do there?''

Another unreasonable question from Flow.

''I dey plan to rob this prison''

I replied.

''Na so you wan carry hammer? Come make we leave here before this people change their mind''

Flow said as he came to drag me from where I had stood looking at the tall walls of Goron Dutse Prison. My home for almost 3 years. The air of freedom smelt different as I was already used to the decaying smell behind the walls.

''Na where we dey go na? You know say I no fit go meet my mama like this.''

I shook my head regretably as thoughts of my old man crossed my heart. Why had the man not just held on till I came out, at least I would have bought him 501 to take with him on his journey to the great beyond.

''You forget say government been dey pay us for the labour?''

Another unwarranted question from Flow.

''You don see person wey dey forget to break im fasting because him dey happy?''

I gave him my own question which sounded reasonable to me.

''Which kind mumu question be this?''

Flow fired, obviously happy he had caught me in my game.

''Answer na''

''No''

I laughed hard.

''Me and you mumu abeg.''

I said as we stood waiting for a car to pick us.

''Brigade... Brigadeyyy bussss''

A rickety Hiace bus stopped as we flagged it down. We jumped into the bus and looked to forward to our new lives. A life which we had both planned to make the best out of it, moreover, being graduates was an added advantage to our lives.

We were gonna start from the scratch!!!

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Brilliant indeed...

Keep it Flowing . . .

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
''In ka masa, mari za ka sha''

**If you move I will slap you''

One thick looking dude in dirty brown kaftan warned me as I wanted to prove stubborn.

''Attai, abeg no move''

Flow begged me.

I looked at him and then back at our assailants, they numbered 5. We were outnumbered 1 to 5 since cowardly Flow was number zero.

''Ya za ka mare ni? Kan san suna na kuwa?''

**why would you slap me? Do you really know my name?**

I asked. The dude drew out a dagger. The type they use in slaughtering rams.

''Pu...pu...pu''

The ground I stood on vibrated. It made my heart skip a beat.

''Flow, na mess you just mess?''

I asked as I could not stand the stench that had enveloped me.

''I been dey tell you say sh-it dey catch me. I no fit hold am again''

He replied.

''Saka hanun ka a cikin wandon ka''

**Put your hands into your pants''

The dude with the dagger ordered, looking in the direction of Flow.

''Ha...b...baa... Ahhhhh''

Flow had tried arguing and had received a slap that sound like thunder from behind.

''Godddd!!! I don deaffff''

Flow lamented while I thought of how best to tackle our assailants. I watched as Flow dipped his right hand into his trouser pulling it out with porridge beans like studd staining it.

''Shinshina''

**Smell it**

The same dude ordered, this time brandishing his dagger well.

''How does it smell?''

The dagger wielding dude asked catching both of us by surprise as he could speak flawless English.

''Very bad!!!''

Flow was crying like a child. I shook my head, why does this boy answer unreasonable question, I wondered. Sh-it were supposed to smell a great deal not to talk of a sh-it that followed you from prison.

''Welcome back from jail, a-rse'hol''

The dude said.

''Damneye, so it's you''

Flow found his voice.

''Shut up!!! You coward!!!''

Damneye roared. I just stood confused.

''Search them!!''

He ordered his boys who seemed to have been waiting for the order centuries ago. 18,500 was taken from both of our pockets. We were left cashless like what Sanusi is currently planning.

''Boys, let's go''

Damneye said as him and his boys seemed to melt into the darkness. We were robbed right on the road leading to PZ Company. The only food we had eaten was lunch. ''Kunu geida da brodi'' **groundnut pap and bread**

''you know those boys?''

I asked Flow who had alread stripped naked turning his trouser inside out.

''Na person wey dey wash my clothes before o. Na him become oga today.''

He said angrily, his thing dangling angrily too.

''Na us suppose to dey chance people o, na us comot from jail''

I tried giving Flow a little liver.

''Go fight who hold gun na, me I wan enjoy life before I die.''

Flow fired back.

''When person come dey fvckk your wife four bed, na fan you go dey blow make e finish quick. Na so you coward reach?''

I said, trying to provoke him.

''As long as the person hold gun, I go even urge am make him go 4 rounds plus I go buy alomo.''

I laughed hard.

''I think say you know dey fear weapon na''

I asked.

''Gun dey kill im owner.''

Was the answer he gave to me as he wore his stinking trouser albeit with a little sh-it on. Now we needed somewhere to sleep. Hotels were overruled as we had nothing on us, we just walked aimlessly until we care to an uncompleted building which we stepped into.

We layed down on woods we had arranged together from the materials used in building the house.

''Flow, we need to take this city. Make we teach them wetin e mean to be thug...''

I said to Flow but all I received was the grunt of a snoring man. I resolved as I waited for sleep to come to take the city. Yes, I would be a known thug in the city of Kano...

To be continued by FLOW...

3 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2013
You just used my name foxy_flow. Oya carry dey go. But i no know why all of una no dey get my character right.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 4:07am On Aug 09, 2013
zippin alomo.... And eating my fried meat... Flow n foxy, abeg cum join me, thumbszippin alomo.... And eating my fried meat... Flow n foxy, abeg cum join me, thumbszippin alomo.... And eating my fried meat... Flow n foxy, abeg cum join me, thumbs
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2013
Good morning y'all...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Lonlines shud be a life I should acept to live with... I hav erred in mor wayz dan one nd pride had been d caus of my downfall... I pray chang whisperz to me... D burdenz on me z great nd heavy nd my shoulda too weak to bear dem... I seek God at dz dark hour, a point of change in my life.. Life aint al bout roses nd joy...we'v gat thorns to contend wif nd dt z our undoin... Maskd feelinz hav a way of killin slowly nd dyin witout xpresing z unfufildnes...

Lord God, I ask of u dz day 2 help me be wat u want me to be, not wat I want... I already tried my planz bt witout u I am naught. Oluwa, wa gbe mi soke!

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Good morning y'all...
Morning sir, how yhur matter be?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2013
E<R>F:

Morning sir, how yhur matter be?

Na Flow hand the matter dey o... Me na celebrity rub-off. I dey enjoy the popularity as e dey last so... grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Na Flow hand the matter dey o... Me na celebrity rub-off. I dey enjoy the popularity as e dey last so... grin

Dear Foxy_Flow,
I will not be updating today due to the fact that i will be travelling, infact am on the road as i type. Pls bear with me, i promise to update tomorrow.
Yours Flowing,
Flow1759.

PS: I love your last update, my next update promises to be fun to read.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
"safe journey flow"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
flow1759:

Dear Foxy_Flow,
I will not be updating today due to the fact that i will be travelling, infact am on the road as i type. Pls bear with me, i promise to update tomorrow.
Yours Flowing,
Flow1759.

PS: I love your last update, my next update promises to be fun to read.

Owk, I will be updating later then.

Thankz
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by sambroose(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Damex333: You just used my name foxy_flow. Oya carry dey go. But i no know why all of una no dey get my character right.
Arm robber like you
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
I opened my eyes slowly as the sun peeped through the horizon, blanket of sleep was lifted out of my eyes like a veil. I waited as the morning breeze played with face sending coolness inbetween the moisture of my member. My member stood turgid at an incredible angle 90 position.

''Ahh... Attai, this one wey your preek strong like this...''

He broke off from completing his sentence as he felt his buttocks.

''...make you no come rape me...''

I looked at him, his saliva has drawn map of Togo on one part of his face.

''Flow.. No make me remind you wetin happen to you for prison o, had it been I no dey dia, you for don dey wear pampers by now''

I said as I tried in vain to bring my raging member under control.

''Na true o, I no fit forget that night and to come imagine say the guy preek be like horse own''

Flow lamented.

''But why you just charge like this na?''

He asked a question again...

''You forget say na almost three years I don see woman pant last.''

''Na true o, but me I dey always throw way the heat whenever e too hold me o. Anytime wey I say I wan piss in the night, na wetin I dey go do be that.''

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I was flabergasted.

''No wonder your head dey like this''

I hissed and stood up, finally, I had controlled the crazy urge. I walked towards the gate and opened it. Outside was dusty as the soil was sandy and was easily lifted by the wind.

''How far na, na where we go enter today?''

Flow asked as he stood by me.

''Make we first go look for dogo yaro stick take brush teeth.''

I said as I stepped outside closely followed by Flow, our destination unknown.

I watched as the deal was going on. A guy stood opposite a pole wire pressing the buttons of his phone. Each time a young man passes close to him, he dips his hand into his pocket and hands something over to him.

''O boy, na wetin that guy dey sell na?''

I asked Flow who seemed to be engrossed looking at a girl who was selling food in a canteen.

''The b-reast go sweet to suck oo''

Flow said oblivous of the question I just asked.

''That mad woman wey siddon there b-reast?''

I asked him to see if he would hear me.

''No o, that girl wey dey sell food for there''

''Useless woman wrapper. I dey talk money you dey talk nonsense.''

At the mention of ''money'', Flow bounced.

''Na where the money dey?''

He asked.

''For that boy pocket''

I pointed at the the dude selling strange things.

''Wetin I go do?''

Flow asked, his eyes shining under the hot sun.

''Go pack the money from him pocket.''

Like magic he walked towards the guy while my heart pounded in my chest. I watched him observing the guy for some time before walking up confidently to the guy. He stood and dipped his hand into his pocket, passingg something into the hands of the guy who had also simultaneously done same. As soon so their was about to meet, Flow changed direction and dipped his hand into the guy's pocket.

I was shocked as the guy ran away leaving the content that flow had brought out in Flow's hand. Flow quickly ran towards me as I turned and ran away with Flow tailing behind me. We ran until we came to the street where ''our'' uncompleted building was located. We stopped to catch our breath and also see the content in the leather bag that Flow had taken.

''O boy... Na igbo be this ooo''

Flow shouted on top of his voice. I was more than elated as I danced ''swo''.

''We don hammer na, we go smoke sotey our lungs go burst''

Flow added.

''Me and you no dey that one.''

I said and quickly added when I saw a N50 note sticking out.

''How much follow the igbo?''

''Make I count and see''

After a while.

''Na N1350 ooo''

I jumped up.

''We go chop food be that na.''

I said as I collected the money from him while he held unto the leather containing the weed.

''Mak we go back that girl place na, that one wey get fine br-east''

Flow suggested.

''Owk, make that guy no go pack people come o because I go deny you.''

I replied.

''Dem no dey fear police? Abi you no see as I tall like CID?''

Flow asked me.

''So na wetin you tell them. You be confirm guy, you too get sense jor.''

I said not knowing Flow's sense was about to make us cry for mercy.

To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
I am not perfect. I am a learner like Yemi. I seek improvement. Do not read and pass, show me where I erred, I will correct it on Monday.

Thank God for public holidays and Etisalat!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I am not perfect. I am a learner like Yemi. I seek improvement. Do not read and pass, show me where I erred, I will correct it on Monday.

Nice One Oga, yhu can still keep it flowing wink

The more yhu update, the solid the foundation My ßoss cheesy
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by chistar01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
#just an advice# keep on posting constantly and don't bother about the comments yet. Dey would come in due time. Nice story.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
chistar01: #just an advice# keep on posting constantly and don't bother about the comments yet. Dey would come in due time. Nice story.
My point Exactly!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na wa oo... I no fit update this night...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by jumzzy448: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lolllll....
ℓ̊ 'm enjoying every bit of these updates.
Pls keep it comin foxy flow and flow 1759.
More ink 2 Ūя pen.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Continuing in a minute!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2013
We walked into the canteen with an air of importance, my eyes darting around for a perfect chair. Soon I found the one that sat at a position where I can see all that came in and went out plus the a'ss of the food seller.

''Da'mn, this babe got a big arse.''

I complimented.

''I know, that's why I say make we come here.''

Flow replied.

''Shey your eye na 3D wey e dey see around corner ni?''

I asked.

''See you, I just know for my mind. Peopl with fine b'reasts dey get confirm nyash na''

Flow replied looking longingly at the a'rse of the girl.

''Me za ku ci?''
**wat wil u eat?**

A sweet Hausa voice asked.

''Na your to'to dey hungry me so''

I nearly answered before Flow spoke out.

''Shikafa da doya, sai ki sa salak a kan''
**Rice and yam, garnished with salad**

''Na which kind combination be this na?''

I asked wondering as the girl left our table shaking her beautiful endowment.

''Na the type wey I been dey enjoy for Prison.''

Flow replied.

''Ga abincin.''

The girl had brought our food back.

''Ya ya sunan ki?''
**watz ur name?**

Flow asked.

''Hasiya''

She replied curtly before going to attend to other customers. We settled down and started eating, the food tasting like the one we were served in prison. Hausa and their bad way of preparing stews. Enough ajinomoto with little pepper. Then the tomatoes taste like baje-baje. (rotten)

''Ofica! Ofica!'', nan ka zo 'buya?''
**is dz wia u cam to hide?''

A voice asked making me to look up sharply. Flow continued eating his food gently while my right and went under the table to clutch my pocket. Losing the little money we have is going to cost us two things. Starvation and disgrace.

''Yau kashin ka ya bushe, dama kai nake nema''
**ur sh'it hav dried today, i hav bin lukin 4 u**

The guy who just came in said. He was not the same guy Flow had razzled, in fact, this one was 3 times the size of the guy with a deep scar on his face. It appeared he had not been too careful with a machete. Behind him stood 3 other guys with the one Flow razzled standing at the door to keep watch.

''Nima jiran ka na ke yi''
**I too have been waiting for you**

Flow replied. I had to look at Flow closely to make sure it was him. Maybe an alien had eaten his real body, cos his composure was so unsettling and confident.

''Aha, mun hadu kenan''

The dude was not shaken easily. Flow had to turn gently on his seat, standing up to his full length. He measured a little bit up to the guy and his eyes looked like a killer. The whole place had fallen silent with people streaking out one by one. Even the foodseller brought her wares down from the table to protect them. It was about to go down.

''Auwal, nuna mishi adan, sassara shi zamu yi, kachal''
**Show him dat machete, we wil pieces him wif it**

The tough dude, apparently their boss said. The one closest to me pulled out a shining sword, cos it had been sharped to that extent. I swallowed hard, catching fever immediately.

''In fitsari wasa ne, kaza ta yi''
**if urinatin z eazy, let a cock try it**

Flow said daring the guy to a fight. By then the whole canteen had gone empty with the sword making the foodseller to cower.

''yaro ba ya nuna wa ubansa taurin kai''
*a child doz nt shw stronghead to his fada*

The thug said and immediatly threw a punch. Flow ducked low, his shoulder at the waist of his assailant. At that position he easily lifted the guy up thowing him on the closest table. This broke uder the force of the fall because it was plastic. The other dude with a sword moved back seeing how swiftly their main man had been brought down. Flow seized the opportunity to shout at me who just stood like a dummy watching the fight.

''Attai!!! Ina bundigan? Fito dashi ka harbi wa'anan wawayen''
*attai, wia z d gun? Bring it out nd shoot dz fo'ols*

I wondered what gun he was talking about but seeing the fear in the eyes of the thugs and the disappearing act the one at the door had done, I quickly dipped my had into my pocket.

That singular action saw the scampering away of the thugs leaving us alone with the foodseller. Staying there any more minute would be dangerous. I quickly made for the door, turning back to see Flow saying something to the foodseller who was smiling. I shrugged and waited for him to finish before we both bounced out.

The story just begun!!!

To be continued!!!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Good mornin y'all
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2013
"interesting!!"

ACTION FILM

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Good mornin y'all
"good morning to you too, more update"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by sambroose(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Wasere Jor......Nice thugs ......I guess I'll recommend buhari to you guys ....countdown to 2015

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ERF: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Now yhu are talking jhoor... Flow na dummy? For where. .

I know say that Mekwe Flow go get mind pass yhu, becos gun dealers no be small children...

My Oga... Yhu are 2much.
Flow we want 5 updates 4rm yhu ooh
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Update coming...

Do stay tuned
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
''But Flow, we no pay that girl na, make she no go swear for us o''.

I said as we made our way through the afternoon sun. We were looking for where to rest our heads and being strangers, our legs just took us to ''our'' uncompleted building.

''Policemen serve and protect, let the masses serve us too''

I was shocked. Flow speaking English for the first time. I noticed he was also vibrating.

''No be you were dey sell beans and yam before? When you turn AK na?''

I asked the obvious question.

''As I fight those guys off no sweet you? Guy, if akelebe see me now, na for impersonation dem go arrest me for o''.

Now he was talking.

''O boy, see those guys for our house''

Flow said as I was lost in deep thought.

''House wey your father build abi''

I replied as I watched men troop up and down a staircase that was constructed with woods. They were actually making the pillars for the storey building.

''Make we go there go hail them''

Flow said while I shrugged.

''Na wetin you wan tell them?''

''I go tell them say we dey sell igbo na and even tramol''

He replied. Nice initiative but we had no tramol on us.

''Where the tramol dey, abi na from sky dem go fall?''

I asked him. He just smiled, dipped his hand into his pocket and produced different types of drugs.

''Come, where you get all these things? Abi you don turn magician?''

I asked two questions making me look foolish.

''Relax na, you self your blood too dey boil''

I was growing impatient.

''You see when I raise that guy up?''

Hearing no answer from me, he continued.

''My hands been dey inside him pocket. I pack everything comot when I hit am for ground.''

I was astonished and speechless. Well, every astonished man is always speechless na.

''I even pack money comot from the pocket.''

Now this guy is a grade one criminal. Why was he not shot? I did not think it that way but that's how most of you will think.

''How much be the money?''

I asked more interested in the money than the drugs.

''Make w count am na.''

He replied me, bringing out a roll of N500 notes. After counting we had N8,000.

''Na money be this o, we really need to double am''

I said already thinking of the many things I would do with my share of the money.

''Relax, make we first go meet those guys''

He replied me.

I walked with an air like I was dangote. Who would not walk that was seeing he made money without actually working. All I did was watch the fight, getting ready to 'miss' should it get bloody.

''Salam alaikum''

We greeted the men who were using a mixer in mixing sand and stones.

''Amin, alaikum salam''

They replied. I tried thinking of the next line of words but discovered I had gone blank. Nothing seemed to be coming out of my head.

''Sannu da aiki''
*una weldon o*

Flow greeted the men to which they replied.

''I bring am for you 'maganin karfi' and e dey work no be small''

Now that was dull. The men just ignored us and continued with their work.

''Haba.. Aiki mu ke nema. Amma mu na da abu da zai sa mu aikin sosai''
*We are looking for work but we have something that will mak us do d work wel''

I said. This seemed to catch their attention.

''Me kenan''
*wats dat?*

One of the men asked.

Flow simply brought out a blue tablet from his collection and dropped one into his mouth. Then he offered another one to the guy who had asked. We left them and watched them work and soon the one who popped a drug started working faster. While the rest of them rested, he still worked. Flow had given him ''Rochi'', a tablet used in giving horse stamina.

''Make that guy no die o''

I said laughing. The other men watched in amusement but I could see them having the feeling of joining him. We sold nothing as they ignored us.

Evening came with their boss coming in with the supervisor coming out from one of the rooms. We moved from where we had sat down to another position where we could see them clearly. Monies were dished out and the workers including the supervisor left.

''Finally, make we go look for wetin we go chop come sleep abeg''.

Flow suggested.

''Make we first go drop this stuffs then comot''

I also suggested.

This we did and walked into the night, towards people and food, finally, our dreams of making it was starting to take form.

To be continued!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I am not perfect. I am a learner like Yemi. I seek improvement. Do not read and pass, show me where I erred, I will correct it on Monday.

Where you erred was the abbreviations. They were just too much. If u wanna be a good writer, stop abbreviating and text speaking. MY TWO KOBO.

Guy! You killed it, i am enjoying the story. Let me take it from here. I promise to impress you and our fans, OR SO I TOT.

STILL I FLOW.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by frainc(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
i quickly carry my chair go claim front sit, oya more sharp sharp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.