Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98820 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
At the gate we met Engineer, this time he was all smiles.

"here is the key to your room, your room is room 5" He handed over the key to our room to me.

"Big boys don't smile" they say, i held myself from smiling back at Engineer because i knew i was a Big boy. Bigger than the formerly dreaded Engineer.

Not only was our room well furnished, it was beautiful.

Yes, beautiful for real. For me to have stayed in a room with licking roof, pot-holes, and cracked walls, then i know a beautiful room when i see one. For me to have also stayed in a room i shared with Rats, cockroaches, Ants, and sometimes Snakes, then i know a beautifull room when i see one. The last time i stayed in a tiled room for more than 24hours was in 2001 when i was locked up in a Police cell, the cell was tiled with what looked like Marble tiles, and i think that cell could be ranked as one of the most beautiful Police cells in Nigeria. Why i was locked up in the cell is none of your business.

"Attai we be big boys oh, see room wey we go dey stay" I saw Attai limped in.

"s'hit up!! So na like so God take dey bless person, from prison see as we don turn Big boys" Attai said.

"mehn see foam wey we go dey sleep, see as e high" I landed on our huge bed.

Attai landed on the bed also, and he said; "Flow e be like say my b'lockus don burst oh, those soldiers kick me for b'lockus, e be like say na only one Egg remain for my b'lockus oh"

"na you sabi oh, na because you stubborn na"

"you dey mad!! me and your Papa who stubborn pass?" Attai cursed.

"that one concern you, me i dey hungry, make i go find wetin i go chop" I replied.

"chei! See enough Rice and Beans and Garri, Alhaji buy food stuff for us oooh" I was in the Kitchen already.

"make we cook Rice na, e be like say all the ingredient dey oh" I came to where Attai lay facing the roof.

"ehen! Go start to cook am na, wetin you dey wait for, me i wan watch TV" Attai put on the Tv. Since I was used to watching box Tv, I never noticed there was a Tv in the room because it was Flatscreen.

"Attai abi you know say i no sabi cook and na you be chief cook" I flattered.

"Flow i no get strength to cook jor" Attai said.

Just then, someone knocked.

"who is that!!" i was shocked.

"is your neighbour" A voice answered.

"Attai go open the door!!" I never wanted my face to be the first face our neighbour would see.

"you dey mad, you go open door jor" Attai said.

"but who go come dey knock for our door for this night na" I muttered.

"when you reach the door, you go know who dey knock" Attai said.

I opened the door to meet the U'gly face of Engineer.

"where is the neighbour that knocked?" I asked, not knowing Engineer was the neighbour.

"i am the neighbour" Engineer smiled.

"Are you our neighbour? Do you stay here?" i needed to know.

"yes, this is my room" He pointed at a room opposite ours.

"ehnnn! i came to ask if i could be of help to you?" He asked.

"yes, you could be of help to me, my b'.alls are itching, scratch it for me" I said in my mind's mouth.

"i hope the foodstuff i bought for you is complete, hope no food ingredient is missing?" He was indirectly telling me he bought the foodstuff in the kitchen, of course i knew it was not with his money but with Alhaji's money.

"yes, we are okay" I answered.

"in the kitchen, there is Kerosene stove and Gas cooker, incase you want to cook" said Engineer.

"i have seen them" I said.

"if you need help, just knock on my door" Engineer said.

"this one wey you dey talk say make we knock your door, hope say you no be G'.ay oh" I said in my mind's mouth.

"we will do that if we need help, Thank you" I replied and he left.

As i shut the door and turned, i heard noise in the kitchen, Attai had already started cooking.

"ehnnnn! Attai this one wey you rush enter kitchen, hungry dey wayah you well-well be that oh" I said on getting to the kitchen.

"i just pity you, if not na you for cook this food this night" He replied.

Attai had the magic fingers when it came to cooking, he could create a palatable intercontinental dish from just Seasoning and Rice.

Few minutes later, the food was half way done when Attai asked; "we no go use Fish or Meat chop the food?"

"if meat and fish no dey, we for use boiled Egg chop am oh, e go make sense oh" I was wondering who he wanted to go out and buy Eggs at such Unholy hour of the night, his grandfather i guessed.

"shebi one Egg still remain for your b'lockus? Ehnnn use the remaining one Egg wey dey your b'lockus put for the food make we boil am chop na" I teased.

"Flow i no like that kin play oh, na your b'lockus Egg we go cook chop, no be my own" Attai took it personal.

We ate the delicious meal, watched TV, and slept.

What happened the next day was what i wished i saw in my dreams.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by debayun(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Finally am here following u guys bumper to bumper

Abeg update fast abeg. Sha remember me wen dis makes front page
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Francuiz: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Menn. Oga flow and floxee unu too much(in old soldiers voice)
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Great one FLOW... I dey feel you wella...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by adegwurulez(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
no be small pursue ah d pursue una since afternoon o.... ma catch ma breathe e be lyk say the tin run pass me
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by sambroose(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
See how flow dey command Attai
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
A silent knock came on our door, at first I ignored it but had to stand up when it became persistent. Whoever stood at the door really need to see the devil in me. I limped towards the door, my knee and balls feeling like fire. I wanted to cry out but then, the door remained to be answered. I peeped through the visualize glass to see the oblong head of Engineer.

''Na wetin na, we dey sleep''

I shouted from inside but the door seemed to be sound-proof as he kept knocking and pacing. I walked back to the room to see Flow sprawled on the bed like a sacrificial grass-cutter. His wide mouth remained everly opened with saliva dripping out like shower.

''Make I mess for this boy mouth?''

I contemplated in my mind. He could wake up and bite my remaining ball, I reasoned.

''Flow... Flow!!''

I called to him, he just turned round and muttered some words.

''Yeah baby.. Give it to me. Duck style''

Like what the hell is ''duck style'', I mused. I shook him until he opened his eyes, he used his hand to rub the saliva all over his face like vaseline. For the first time, the legendary ''Map of Nigeria'' was missing from his face. It was not replaced by map of africa but ''Map of the Work''. The bed had really made him lose control.

''Attai, stop na.''

He shouted weekly, his eyes blinking fast. I had downed a glass of cold water on his face.

''Your friend dey call you''

I said to him, climbing the bed to continue my sleep where I had paused it. I felt him stand up and make his way towards the entrance. I was already beginning to enjoy my sleep when I heard a loud shout.

Engineer must be killing Flow since he looked bigger and more aggresssive. I needed to save my friend. I quickly jumped from the bed and made my way outside. My veins were pumping. I needed to teach the annoying Engineer a lesson.

I met Flow crying his eyes out. One look at him, I knew he was really in for it.

''Na so my dream be ooo''

He wailed.

I looked at him like he gone mental.

''How your dream take concern me?''

I asked the obvious.

''When we trek go Alhaji house, you go know.''

What was he talking about. I wondered if he had been smoking in that dream of his.

''Na so people dey take mad''

I said impatiently and turned to enter the house, giving Engineer a scornful look. It meant, ''Na goodluck you get, I for no show you patience''.

''Attai, them don move the car''

I stopped in my tracks. My mind went blank. What was he saying? What car was he talking about?

''You get car wey dem steal?''

The shock of the news made me ask a stupid question.

''Na car wey Alhaji give us ooo''

Flow cried.

I pitied ourselves. Money does not come easy and to think of a Camry 2.2 was really a burden at that time.

''How e carry happen?''

I asked another question. Flow only gave me a dirty eyes. Engineer just stood watching the whole drama. Even a little 'sorry' he did not offer.

''Make we call Alhaji tell am na?''

Flow suggested.

''No, him go vex well. Make we go see am''

I said to him. I made my way into the room. The keys of the car still stood in its position. How did someone move it? It was supposed to be on security.

''Attai, we don enter trouble o''

Flow said as he finally came inside. By the I had brushed my teeth. I opened the wardrobe to see clothes my size with shoes and wrist watches to match. I slipped into one, putting on a slippon. I walked out of the house and waited for Flow to join me.

''See the stupid car here o''

I confirmed by pressing the lock key on the car remote again. Flow looked like he wanted to leap into the sky. The car was parked at one corner of the giant compound.

''I will let this slip by.''

Alhaji twisted his beards in his hand. His eyes darting from my face to Flow's own.

''It won't happen again''

I said to him.

He was not angry because of the car but for the fact that we had left the house after telling us we would stay for three months before moving to Somalia.

''You are not to leave until you are granted permission directly from me. You training session starts today''

He said the final words.

Training we came to detest and appreciate.

GOODNIGHT Y'ALL

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oya... Una comments dey make sense wella... I no fit dey reply right now base on say na phone I dey use. Una comments dey highly appreciated!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by YMCgyna(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Una too much joor kudos
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:57am On Aug 19, 2013
YMCgyna: Una too much joor kudos

You no dey sleep ?

Thanks for the comment grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2013
''Flow, you see as Alhaji nearly vex abi?''

I told Flow as we stood outside.

''That man no nearly vex. Im life na vex. I wonder how him carry dey stay with im Family.''

Flow concluded.

Flow was partially right. Even Engineer seemed to have picked up that trait from Alhaji. Force is nothing to go with when you want people to respect you. Alhaji always have this angry scowl on his face with his Osama looking beards not helping matters. His worlds always came out of his mouth forcefully.

''You guys should get busy!''

Alhaji's annoying voice, in fact, we had been tolerating his voice for a very long time. That same voice was right behind us. I turned and looked at Flow who had this 'I don't care' look on his face. I tried to do same but I thought of the one million and one things I wanted to use my money for. I tapped Flow on his hand and together we left where we stood.

''You dey form superman now, na where we dey go?''

Flow asked.

''Kitchen''

I replied curtly before smiling. My nose had picked up a stomach churning aroma. My hunger instinct kicked in. I was definitely going to get the food by all means possible.

''You know where the kitchen dey?''

Flow asked, oblivous of the aroma.

''When you hear the scent, you go know.''

I replied. My mouth was already salivating. Eggs being fried and bread being baked. I followed the trail of the smell with Flow right beside me having picked up the smell. At the extreme end of the right wing of the compound stood another building. As we got closer, we started hearing chattering.

''Those new boys go hear am here wey dem come so.''

One seemed to be saying.

''Not at all, them go survive.''

Another replied.

You know the feeling when you go for HIV test because you have been seeing syptoms. You are lean, your skin itchy and armpits sweaty. The doctor comes out, looks you in the face and tells you this word.

''I have good news and bad news for you.''

You are discombobulated. You don't know if to smile or frown.

''Tell me the good news first.''

You will say to him. He looks longingly at you then drops the bombshell.

''You are HIV negative.''

You rejoice then remember there is a bad news. You brace yourself up for it.

''But you have cancer and have 3 weeks to live.''

Imagine the delima. HIV doesn't kill you but you still have to die of cancer.

Such was the way we felt. If to take any of the words for it or just act like we never heard. I had my seperate thought.

''Ina kwanan ku?''

I and Flow greeted as we stepped in. My eyes bulged when I saw the amount of food on their table. Each person was devastaing a full loaf of bread with a plate filled with americanized eggs. Jugs were on each table which I believed were filled to the brim with rich tea. This I found out later to be the fact.

I swallowed hard. No wonder this guys were so big. If I and Flow should feed like this, then our st'upid ar'ses would be grounded.

''Lafiya''

They answered and proceeded to eat their food silently. I and Flow found a vacant table where we both sat down to eat the first real breakfast of our lives.

''You have ten seconds to get that gun on that tree.''

Captain Hakori shouted to me. Hakori is an Hausa word for teeth. His real name was Clement, an officer of the Army. We changed his name the very first day because of the way his draculean teeth looked. The type we call ''caterpillar teeth''.

I and Flow had different trainers and we trained in different locations. I trained in one of the big farms of Alhaji that was buried far from the road. The same road leads to Kazaure in Jigawa State. We had already spent 2 months and 3 weeks already training.

We both looked fit, with six packs and muscular arms and chests. My head was hairless and glistened because of the baby oil I apply abundantly to it.

''Shoot the targets from the position. Aim for the heart, head and the spot between the shoulder blades and neck. You kill a man that way. Dead men pose no threat.''

He concluded. At the blasy of his whistle, I was top notch headed towards the tree which I climbed easily. On the three was an M-16 fitted with a target glass. This I picked, quickly detached the magazine to check the ammunition. I aimed at the various scare-crows arranged distance from each other and fired.

TO BE CONTINUED...!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Good morning y'all and do have a splendid day.

More updates coming later.

PEACE OUT!!

STILL I FOXZEE --- 419
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Wetin dem dey train u for?hope we'r safe oo
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Madawaki01: Wetin dem dey train u for?hope we'r safe oo

grin grin grin grin

When you reach there, you go know!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2013
"nice job guys, i jst dey gbadun una bumper-bumper"

"but why my namesake com get the caterpillar teeth naw. ."

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy and Flow (double FF) wan join Boko Haram shocked
JTF over to you oh!grin

Mehn e dey sweet me like sugar cane oo, guys more awakpa to ur systems, carry go!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2013
killuminati: Foxy and Flow (double FF) wan join Boko Haram shocked
JTF over to you oh!grin

Mehn e dey sweet me like sugar cane oo, guys more awakpa to ur systems, carry go!

Thank you so very much for the comment.... I wish others can comment like this...!!!

Don't you guys think it is time we make FRONTPAGE?

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by debayun(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Nice update love d way u went straight to d point u did nt elongate d story unnecessarily bt I knw dis will definitely make front page bt it may b delayed due to ur popularity ie foxy did nt wanna use d opposite of dat word anyhw more ink to ya pen guy
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2013
From thugs to armed men. Why you wan go fp, give me a reason and i will push it thru. Me no want fp because ppl go plenty pass normal and reading will be difficult
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Thank you so very much for the comment.... I wish others can comment like this...!!!

Don't you guys think it is time we make FRONTPAGE?
you are woskily welcome!cool

Make I re-add you abeg, I don mess up my former 2go account.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by VanTee20(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2013
What happens when two of the best comedy writers on Nairaland drop that gargantuan ego writers are known to have (tongue) and decide to collaborate on a story? Simple! The readers are sure to develop mutiple injuries to their ribs due to excessive laughing.

Now that is exactly what I'm experiencing, my ribs just dey ache like mad. I don laff tire. Kudos to Foxy_Flow and Flow1759 jare. I dey feel dis ur story die. U guys are 20 much... cheesy cheesy cheesy

STILL I LEARN FROM FOXY, FLOW AND RED MOSSY...

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Damex333: From thugs to armed men. Why you wan go fp, give me a reason and i will push it thru. Me no want fp because ppl go plenty pass normal and reading will be difficult

Oga ooo....

If you had followed the story well, then you would have read the conversation between Attai and Alhaji.

Bodyguards/Thugs come from the street. They are trained and well versed in the handling of weapons.

PEACE OUT!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
VanTee20: What happens when two of the best comedy writers on Nairaland drop that gargantuan ego writers are known to have (tongue) and decide to collaborate on a story? Simple! The readers are sure to develop mutiple injuries to their ribs due to excessive laughing.

Now that is exactly what I'm experiencing, my ribs just dey ache like mad. I don laff tire. Kudos to Foxy_Flow and Flow1759 jare. I dey feel dis ur story die. U guys are 20 much... cheesy cheesy cheesy

STILL I LEARN FROM FOXY, FLOW AND RED MOSSY...

You eh...

Thanks for commenting.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
I relaxed as my leg came down slowly on the accelerator of the Prado jeep Alhaji had given to Captain Hakori and I to use. It had really been a tasky day but then I had completed all the drills like a robot. The whole process looked more like a dance step as I had mastered the technique. My vision was superb and aim clean. Everything had fallen in place but I still had four more days to complete my home based training before being shipped to Somalia.

I turned into the street, Dundari avenue, as it is called, slowed down at the end of the street and pointed the nose of the car at a black gate. I horned twice, the same black head with a skull cap peeped then disappeared. Soon he was pushing the giant gate open. I drove into the compound. I was really on time to see Gift hurry into the building. Our relationship had not been the greatest as we don't even converse. She acted like the daughter of the boss that she was and I acted like the bodyguard-in-training that I was.

"Attai the Attai"

Flow came out putting on a vest, his big chest looking at me menacingly. He was more built up than I was, probably because he had always been that way with the training shaping him up.

"Flow, Flowey"

I hailed back as I threw the car key to another driver who drove the car to the main park.

"See as you come back early today"

Flow said as we shook hand.

"O boy, na fly i been dey fly with the car na. Had it been fly pass front of the car, na murder the speed for murder am"

I said.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^^Foxy_flow, so you don dey drive? I don forget say u dey for training, dem go teach una many things....

Oya Flowey, drop am jor!

Mods, front page abeg angry if na tonto dikeh or who wore it betta now una for don front page am sinceangry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by YMCgyna(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wots d delay for.......... My soaked garrium sulfate is about to finish ooo.... Cum continue d gist Abeg...... Una 2 na bomb
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by sambroose(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
More update plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by yemi2plus(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
When you begin drive?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

You eh...

Thanks for commenting.

My guy u too much.

But i was lost at some point in ur last but one update. Meet me at our usual place lets talk.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy and flow,nice chemistry. Ride on bosses
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by killuminati(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
yemi2plus2: When you begin drive?
dem don teach am for camp na. He even sabi fly plane now I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.