Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? (2465 Views)

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Ayandaseyi(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2013
[b][/b]
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Ayandaseyi(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
She's complained of this present girl to be taller than me,at times is shortness she wil complain of,at times town,fatness,education qualification and others
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Your ideal woman is Beverley osu.
Take her to mama
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ayandaseyi: She's complained of this present girl to be taller than me,at times is shortness she wil complain of,at times town,fatness,education qualification and others
height? Fat?
Are you for real?
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tell her make she marry 4 u
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Sirgen05(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: Tell her make she marry 4 u
My thought. But do it jokingly pls! Those era are gone!
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by aijaydiva(f): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
1. U must be a mama's boy.
2. U are not intelligent enuff to highlight the good qualities of d girls u take home.
3. U are not persistent.
4. Ur mum has to understand that relationship is not all abt physical attributes

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
aijaydiva: 1. U must be a mama's boy.
2. U are not intelligent enuff to highlight the good qualities of d girls u take home.
3. U are not persistent.
4. Ur mum has to understand that relationship is not all abt physical attributes
cool
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
present a guy

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Amya(f): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
The true test of being a man is taking some life decisions solely, sticking to it all on your own, good or bad. Who to marry is one of such decisions.

If you are really a man, then don't let your mum make decisions for you. Her influence should be limited to advisory opinions and not decisions.

Are you a man or a mouse?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by scientology(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
Marry her
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by NEROSKY(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ayandaseyi: She's complained of this present girl to be taller than me,at times is shortness she wil complain of,at times town,fatness,education qualification and others

Poor comprehension, come again
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by addictiv(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
my theory ;think she has someone in mind for you and so she writes off others to pave way for her candidate or she is just having trouble letting you go...this brings us back to sentiments that you are perhaps a mama's boy
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
One thing I like about NL is dt u get to hear d truth in a truly hard way.
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by xynerise: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Start introducing men
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by jerusalem101: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
That's the problem with Mummy's boys
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tell mummy to visit TB JOSHUA or else you won't be getting married sooner or later. grin
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by fulli16(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Maybe u should start introducing boys angry

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Enegod(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
xynerise: Start introducing men
grin
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Maybe she's got a skeleton in her cupbord or wardrobe undecided
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by 190theclown: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
u must have been bringing women from nairaland to her then grin grin
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by wonlasewonimi: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
is your mother alright?
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by dmcdad: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Amya: The true test of being a man is taking some life decisions solely, sticking to it all on your own, good or bad. Who to marry is one of such decisions.

If you are really a man, then don't let your mum make decisions for you. Her influence should be limited to advisory opinions and not decisions.

Are you a man or a mouse?
Gbam! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by dmcdad: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
u must have been bringing women from nairaland to her then grin grin
What are you insinuating?
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by dmcdad: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
To be frank, I don’t trust your mom... I no wan talk sha but, check your mom wella. Something is definitely up
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by fairygeh(f): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Its simple,I think your mum wants to bring someone of her own choice for you.don't allow that oo
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Exponental(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
I will advice u seat her down, ask her what she is really up to. If she is meaningful, try convince her dat physical qualities does not make a woman.
If she insists, impregnate d one u love. By d way, hw old are u?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Temismith(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
She wann marry u ni

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Coefficient(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
Get married to your mom then!
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by dmcdad: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Temismith: She wann marry u ni
I wonder ooooo
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Ayandaseyi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thank you all for the great contributions
Re: My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Take a guy to her... Airforce1 will honour your invitation... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Drink, She Doesn't Smoke / Superwoman / GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.