Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (67916 Views)

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
akinalabi:

Thank you.

Can you confirm if the account number is GTB and it ends with 59?

I'm sure you know why I'm confirming here.

Yes sir

Thank you sir
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
ighoosagie: To those who av given, may God bless u financially,

To those who hoped to give bt, av none, may God shorten ur hope n mk u real,

To those who don't believe its genuine, may God increase ur understanding,

To we who av prayed fervently, may d good God in Heaven, bless ,strengthen n protect us spiritually

Amen Amen and Amen!!!!

You know something . .God is really here

Ask me why!! This thread has been on the front page for most of today on its own and is not competing with any irrelevant threads. The lady is indeed blessed.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
so when did you join us in the behind the scene tehn group?
Ha! U are asking d Igwe of tehn queshun? Gboliwe, e serious! U not serious. grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover:

He is basing the figures on a rough estimate on what we already have in the bank wink

i understand, but could be a bad idea knowing the way we are

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=OAM4J We welcome more donations, no amount is too big or too small. We [/quote]

So as you need 400k now, if i transfer 500k into ur account, wont that be too big?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
omo Igbo ni e! grin
too much business

My Oga at the Top, what else can i do now . . . na your face i dey look oh

r231:
My oga..... I see you o grin
-

Na you biko oh, wonderful thing you all doing here . . . My partner will contribute my own widow's mite as soon as he is done with his chicken and Turkey

OAM4J:

As an international businessman of repute that you are, I cannot but agree with you. We only hope people will keep their promise.

I remain humble, Sir
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
naijababe: Just peeping in
Yeeeee! Iya Oloja of England de o! Usherrrr! Bring Gorodom Biko! Mama is hia. grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OAM4J: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
akinalabi:

Thank you.

Can you confirm if the account number is GTB and it ends with 59?

I'm sure you know why I'm confirming here.

I understand Sir!

I can confirm that is the account.

Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by akinalabi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
r231:

Yes sir

Thank you sir

Done.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=RedBenson][/quote]
500k? Yeee! My brain! Dat figure is making me feel cold o! Mr benson, abeg shame d devil! Transfer!!! Blow d account!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
r231: Thanks a lot guys God Bless

Does GEJ know abt this?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OAM4J: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
akinalabi:

Done.

Thank you. God bless you.

Our Accountant in Nigeria will confirm it as soon as he is done with the Eid celebration and able to come online.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=RedBenson][/quote]
If you send 500k, the remaining will be kept for any new case na.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Freiburger(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
femmyb: Why cant the Nigerian govt set up a US style medicaid or medicare program to help fi.ancially challenged folks like this lady here.
Since when did Nigerians started coping what the west are doing?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
akinalabi:

Done.

Got the mail...

Thank you so much

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
T**** A****** thank you so much for your donation of £20.00 God bless you abundantly.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by InvertedHammer: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
/
Looks like Endemic goiter to me.

Surgical removal is required.

She may need to start with iodine and thyroxine preparations

//
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
WOW WOW WOW!!!

another donation from another kind hearted nairalander . . .$100 from A***** A*******

God bless you xxxx kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
me ke?

i will always support laudable initiatives like this smiley

Gboliwe:
so when did you join us in the behind the scene tehn group?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yeeeee! Iya Oloja of England de o! Usherrrr! Bring Gorodom Biko! Mama is hia. grin grin grin

O serious o Idowu, e be like say u don begin drink from that paraga wey u dey sell.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Gboliwe: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ha! U are asking d Igwe of tehn queshun? Gboliwe, e serious! U not serious. grin
Sorry jare. I just noticed him. I guess i've not been too observant
biolabee: me ke?

i will always support laudable initiatives like this smiley

kudos!
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
naijababe:

e be like say u don begin drink from that paraga wey u dey sell.
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
500k? Yeee! My brain! Dat figure is making me feel cold o! Mr benson, abeg shame d devil! Transfer!!! Blow d account!!! grin

How i wan take blow my account? Abeg, i no be boko boy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks

Off topic you need to update your diary log. We need to know how far with the lady with the round rash

Gboliwe:
Sorry jare. I just noticed him. I guess i've not been too observant
kudos!
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
aybl2002@yahoo.com Any Nigerian Bank account. No online transactions for now
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44: If you send 500k, the remaining will be kept for any new case na.

Which new case? Are u praying for another one?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
. . .another donation kiss kiss kiss

£20 from A***** O*******

God bless you. Folake says thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by coogar: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:

idowu must always make noise - always! i hope you have donated.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
ighoosagie: silver n gold av I none, as much as I av I give thee . In d name of God in heaven I say b heal
dey prayed ,
Dey sang,
To d holy ghost ,
Dey prayed,
Paul n Salas,
Dey prayed...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.