Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (67954 Views)

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jarus: DONATIONS RECEIVED INTO NAIRA ACCOUNT TO DATE

Unnamed (via ATM/POS transfer) - 5k
Travellous Ltd - 2k
Dr. Baby - 5k
Abi++++ M. H- 1k
Unnamed (via ATM/POS transfer) - 1k
Alad++++ S. Oluf+++ - 1k
Kita Tita - 25k
Bank+++ Aded+++ T - 2k
Akin Alabi - 250k
Ade++++++ Olaj+++ - 40K
TOTAL - 332k

Impressive! My sis. Folake, u are victorious. God bless all of us -amen

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by jude33084(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Just N140,000?

Jezzz! angry

Two people here fit pay the bill na undecided
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by jude33084(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover:

Amen smiley

Now we know Nigerians (nairalanders ) are Ǧ☺☺ϑ people smiley

Taking a bow for the kind ♏en and women here smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2013

Travellous Ltd - 2k
Dr. Baby - 5k
Abi++++ M. H- 1k
Alad++++ S. Oluf+++ - 1k
Kita Tita - 25k
Bank+++ Aded+++ T - 2k
Akin Alabi - 250k
Ade++++++ Olaj+++ - 40K
TOTAL - 332k

Thank you All

God bless......
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
RedBenson:

And God shld do what to those who never donate?

They are also blessed
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by zangality(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Is the donation closed?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
zangality: Is the donation closed?

No sir
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Am inspired by what u guys are doing.This is my email: matthewesosa@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by ofala(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Saying that i am touched is an understatement. PM the Account number to me ASAP. May God continue to bless you guys
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Harrybanty(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover: Dolly thank you sooooooo much. God bless you real good.

£20 received with thanks via paypal
how did paypal work in Nigeria? It doesnt work for me
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
just sent 20k now.
10:14pm 08/08/13. GMT
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Jarus(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
DONATIONS RECEIVED INTO NAIRA ACCOUNT TO DATE

Travellous Ltd - 2k
Dr. Baby - 5k
Abi++++ M. H- 1k
Alad++++ S. Oluf+++ - 1k
Kita Tita - 25k
Bank+++ Aded+++ T - 2k
Akin Alabi - 250k
Ade++++++ Olaj+++ - 40K
Ekeanyanwu - 4k
Gzib - 20k
TOTAL - 356k
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2013

Travellous Ltd - 2k
Dr. Baby - 5k
Abi++++ M. H- 1k
Alad++++ S. Oluf+++ - 1k
Kita Tita - 25k
Bank+++ Aded+++ T - 2k
Akin Alabi - 250k
Ade++++++ Olaj+++ - 40K
TOTAL - 332k
Correct people! I throway salute for una

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by delors(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
gzib: just sent 20k now.
10:14pm 08/08/13. GMT
My guy, in fact, i no know wetin to yarn you self...you are too much. God bless.

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Adex4u4v(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
dis is my email sexy4maxwell2010@yahoo.com,pls send d acct detail,am a student pls manage my small donation.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by klan(f): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls send the account details to lanrewaju77@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by vxtr(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jst checking into this thread again and I m just smiling all to myself. God bless u all real good from the coordinators to everyone who has contributed God will surely replenish ur pocket in a thousand fold. I hope those of us that want to contribute can still pay on monday cos some of us are at home due to the holiday. May the peace of God be with us all and also bring perfect healing to folake IJN.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by wealth4us: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
yea. I used to see her around eleyele. pls send me the acct details. ayo_deji@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Kitay(f): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
God Bless U all.
I have to be part of tis.
bedbest2@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Santino1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Can I have the paypal details as well.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Santino1: Can I have the paypal details as well.
Thanks

Nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by yorke1: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
I hope the account detail is as same used for previous donation. If not, let me know so I can send me email addy.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OAM4J: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
yorke1: I hope the account detail is as same used for previous donation. If not, let me know so I can send me email addy.

Still the same Sir.

Thank you and God bless!
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks alot all for your donations,as i just graduated out of the university and have no means of getting money and no job yet,let me add her in my little prayer tonight

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Otseh: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kindly send the email address to me, I would like to make a donation.

Send it to; ohtseh@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by pharmo25(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Send me the account details : sowolef@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Due to when i joined Nairaland, my first encounter with this kind of charity was for ojb. Therefore, pls i have a question below.

Does this kind of wonderful way of raising fund to help the needy cover every nuck (not sure of the spelling) and cranny of Nigeria and beyond or is it just because Ibadan and Lagos (folake and ojb respectively) are very closed to Otta (Ogun state) which is the headquarter of Nairaland? Why am asking this is because the story posted says that 'Mund-44' and 'Tgirl' went to see the lady themselves. If the needy was in Aba, Abia state, would they still travel down to see her with thier eyes so as to call for donations?

Thanks for sincere answer.

God bless all the donors and grant the receiver safe medical journey!
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Joeblis(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Akin ablabi my respect i'll like to be like you when i grow up...but minis the chacha part o
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2013
RedBenson: Due to when i joined Nairaland, my first encounter with this kind of charity was for ojb. Therefore, pls i have a question below.

Does this kind of wonderful way of raising fund to help the needy cover every nuck (not sure of the spelling) and cranny of Nigeria and beyond or is it just because Ibadan and Lagos (folake and ojb respectively) are very closed to Otta (Ogun state) which is the headquarter of Nairaland? Why am asking this is because the story posted says that 'Mund-44' and 'Tgirl' went to see the lady themselves. If the needy was in Aba, Abia state, would they still travel down to see her with thier eyes so as to call for donations?

why are you making it about tribe?
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by biolabee(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2013
RedBenson: Due to when i joined Nairaland, my first encounter with this kind of charity was for ojb. Therefore, pls i have a question below.

biolabee:

Thanks for your comments
This is a detribalised initiative.

TEHN has facilitated five(5) efforts previously

1. Mr & mrs obuh ........ https://www.nairaland.com/801338/man-raises-family-under-lagos/

2. Perx..................... https://www.nairaland.com/855820/please-nairalander-perx-she-went/

3. Ayomide............... https://www.nairaland.com/926775/please-ayomide-abandoned-child/

4. Mr obong.............. https://www.nairaland.com/1017692/nairalanders-please-ubong-totally-recover/

5. Charity flight to orphanages in lagos, ijebuode n port harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight

This is the 6th case for the group.

Tehn is made of stakeholders drawn across the strata of NL and they act based on cases which people like yourself bring up

Please support this wonderful initiative

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2013

Go through our old cases and you will see what we have done in the past...

To answer your question-

We had a case in Delta last year feb and also for our Christmas charity flight, we went to port harcourt and other places

We don't look at tribes or location before deciding if we are going to take up a case or not.

Hope that answers your question

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by olaitan200: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Who says Nigerians are not Good People? This thread really wanna make me cry. Imagine people dedicating their time to someone in need despite the fact that they are busy and also without expecting anything in return. we Nigerians are kind Hearted People. God Bless all the originators of this Brilliant ideas, God Bless NAIRALANDERS, God Bless NIGERIANS, God Bless THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Send the account details to me @ bode4real@gmail.com

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.