Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing (1639 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi Nairalander
Out there
cheesy
cheesy
wink

....!It has Come to My Notice
that over the year backs,

let me put it in and explicit way,Doing this century Precisely...!....!

Having sex has become the second nature of both Male and female,.....and I got all my facts from social Media, because It has been a common occurence and bane On Radio, Television, and Even Newspaper lately

Some male and female can not even do without intimacy a day.......?

Do you think Male found intimate more interesting than female,or Otherwise...
or 50/50.........
let hear ya takes??...from Experience.........
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sanandreas10: Hi Nairalander
Out there
cheesy
cheesy
wink

....!It has Come to My Notice
that over the year backs,

let me put it in and explicit way,Doing this century Precisely...!....!

Having sex has become the second nature of both Male and female,.....and I got all my facts from social Media, because It has been a common occurence and bane On Radio, Television, and Even Newspaper lately

Some male and female can not even do without intimacy a day.......?

Do you think Male found intimate more interesting than female,or Otherwise...
or 50/50.........
let hear ya takes??...from Experience.........

oyaaaa Jare.

I am waiting for ya take.

I go for 60/40..
Male 60, female 40...
The reason being that Woman Cries a lot during Intimate
cheesy
smiley
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Enegod(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Enegod:

Oya Brethren....

am waiting for ya writeup...
how many percentage for male

Or Are U aVirgin?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
shocked
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Enegod(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sanandreas10:

Oya Brethren....

am waiting for ya writeup...
how many percentage for male

Or Are U aVirgin?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
shocked
maybe you need to turn me to a lady..i will then have sex, come back here and discuss the matter at hand in an exhaustive manner
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Evestar200(f): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
undecidedI think the guys are more intimate than the girls cuz they enjoy and find it amazing than the girls @OP it seems like u re a se.x meniac tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by hama20: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Naturally,I don't think there is a general answer to who likes sex more.It has more to do with individuals. some people(male or female) think sex is just for procreation and as such may stay a long time without it, to some it is fun so they want to do it always and as such see it as the main reason they are in a union.these are the people who kill thier partners appetite for it,patronize prostitutes, grin and they are more likely to be promiscuous .another group (male or female) believes it strengthens a union if done wisely so they keep it on the average.# my opinion#

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Evestar200: undecidedI think the guys are more intimate than the girls cuz they enjoy and find it amazing than the girls @OP it seems like u re a se.x meniac tongue lipsrsealed

yeah, everstar,,,
i love sex but,
i have never sex anyone;i swear.....
am still forwarding to the day

are you a virgin?
Everstar??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Evestar200(f): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sanandreas10:

[quote author=Sanandreas10]

yeah, everstar,,,
i love sex but,
i have never sex anyone;i swear.....
am still forwarding to the day

are you a virgin
cheesy
cheesy
Then how do u knw that girls scream when having se.x ,if u havnt had se.x with any1 undecided?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Evestar200][/quote]

ahahaah..
cheesy
cheesy

i don't need to be told.....?
I have a docementary for it on My Pc , even , in my some of Achebe book. If You are familair with his book.......?.
But how did you also know that woman don't scream when they are having intimacy....?

are u also a virgin........?....
pls, tell?me...
wink
cheesy
wink
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Evestar200(f): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2013
Sanandreas10:

ahahaah..
cheesy
cheesy

i don't need to be told.....?
I have a docementary for it on My Pc , even , in my some of Achebe book. If You are familair with his book.......?.
But how did you also know that woman don't scream when they are having intimacy....?

are u also a virgin........?....
pls, tell?me...
wink
cheesy
wink
why are u asking? :-

undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2013
Evestar200: why are u asking? :-

undecided

THIS DOESNOT WORTH DRAGGING,,
I AM ASKING YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
oyaatell Me
wink
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by sakaguchi(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2013
Kids!!!
Smdh
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2013
sakaguchi: Kids!!!
Smdh

Bro....Pls, are U alien...?

Don't you have anything reasonable to uttered from that ya Big Vocal Cavity.....?

what has Kid smh.got to do with the writeup........!

It high time you
Go and Lean more from school?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Evestar200(f): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2013
lipsrsealed tongue
Sanandreas10:

THIS DOESNOT WORTH DRAGGING,,
I AM ASKING YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
oyaatell Me
wink
No am not wink
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2013
wink
cheesy
Evestar200: lipsrsealed tongue No am not wink

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So you are not a Virgin??
You know be Mary?

Pls intrigued me, as A Doctor.

Do you found it interesting?
cheesy

or was it horrible and Terrible?

cheesy
cheesy
wink

How Many hours?
cheesy
wink
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Evestar200(f): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sanandreas10: wink
cheesy

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So you are not a Virgin??
You know be Mary?

Pls intrigued me, as A Doctor.

Do you found it interesting?
cheesy

or was it horrible and Terrible?

cheesy
cheesy
wink

How Many hours?
cheesy
wink
You want to expose me on Nairaland abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Evestar200: You want to expose me on Nairaland abi? undecided

how will i expose you?
No one knows you?
Do you have family on Nairaland?
cheesy
cheesy
wink
wink
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Evestar200(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sanandreas10:

how will i expose you?
No one knows you?
Do you have family on Nairaland?
cheesy
cheesy
wink
wink
I have families and friends on nairaland undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by Sanandreas10(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Evestar200: I have families and friends on nairaland undecided

ahh,
so are u now annoyed?
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing by bandol(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Female of course. Dats why I often wonder why Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ pay a woman to service her. She's always at d receiving end. As a man, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ are conscious of not ending d show half way; Ɣ☺Your mind Iڪ some times not really in what Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ are doing so as to last long while the woman keeps enjoying herself while Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ use Ɣ☺Your energy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Locks Up Gf's Pants With Padlock To Prevent Her From Cheating(pix) / Are There Still 20-yr Old Virgins? / I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.