Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] (1639 Views)

How I Got Married At The Age Of 35!!! / My Aunt Married At 39 / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
I don't know if to say I'm confused but I really think I know what I'm doing

I'm one of those lucky kids who got admission so early and graduated in their early 20s, I was youngest during my NYSC

I got my appointment letter few months before I got discharged from NYSC!! i'v been working and into a serious relationship for two years now

tho I'm currently doing my masters, I just want to settle down. I've not proposed yet but I know is deff a yes!! I love my girl so much and I know she loves me too

I just want to get opinions if they is any other reason not to get married at this age?
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by felixzo1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I don't know if to say I'm confused but I really think I know what I'm doing

I'm one of those lucky kids who got admission so early and graduated in their early 20s, I was youngest during my NYSC

I got my appointment letter few months before I got discharged from NYSC!! i'v been working and into a serious relationship for two years now

tho I'm currently doing my masters, I just want to settle down. I've not proposed yet but I know is deff a yes!! I love my girl so much and I know she loves me too

I just want to get opinions if they is any other reason not to get married at this age?
you are not. but are u mature emotionally?
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by dreydee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dont! So u can know your gurl more and you are not mentally mature 4 d challenges of marriage yet,marriage is not really a bed of roses
remember many rush into marriage easily and when they try to rush out they find out its difficult.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by vizkiz: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
i heard Indomie super pack is now sold for 60naira is that true? angry
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by megabyte2(f): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
You can be financially independent and not emotionally, so think about it very well.
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by raziboi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
no bad thing in it.....OK?
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
my motto is: not yet a millionaire, no marriage
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wait until you're 23.
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz: i heard Indomie super pack is now sold for 60naira is that true? angry

you really suck
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by mencade5(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
*peeps into thread, checks topic*

just exercise 5 more years. Fvck more ladies and enjoy urself until u are 28 or 29. Before u delve into marriage.

*applies grinded nutmeg to my pot of chicken stew, stirs continuously until it settles down* tongue
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Medunah: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
So sleeping around with differnt girls is considered as enjoyment? Hmm, dats not adviceable medically, spiritually, physically and habatically, lolz. On a more serious note, take ur time, she might still be the one u will marry but be patient, whats the point of getting married so early anyway when its not like ur competin with anyone.....some guys are still living with nd dependin on their parents at that age sef. So wats d rush?
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Tallesty1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Make I suspend for air if this story is true.
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
For me as a female, getting married at the age of 24 is too young. (28/29 is the ideal age). Enjoy your life as a young lad, because marriage isn't something mess with. Make sure you emotionally ready for such phase.
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: *peeps into thread, checks topic*

just exercise 5 more years. Fvck more ladies and enjoy urself until u are 28 or 29. Before u delve into marriage.

*[/b]applies grinded nutmeg to my pot of chicken stew, stirs continuously until it settles down[b]* tongue
Are you this homely?
Must be a good cook then tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please do , the marriage is already blessed !

Wait a second :

is she your final answer ?

Are u ready to be tolerant of her excesses no matter what ?

Are u prepared to be a father and be responsible to your family ?

Finally , are you prepared to lead by example , set example and establish some legacy for your future generations ?
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
@donroxy seems you're new in romance section and didn't know the op
He's a popular clown who likes to share his fantasy in present tense
cheesy
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
glitest: For me as a female, getting married at the age of 24 is too young. (28/29 is the ideal age). Enjoy your life as a young lad, because marriage isn't something mess with. Make sure you emotionally ready for such phase.
My immediate sis got marriage @ 24 !!

A 28/29yo has never been proved to have marriage better than 24yo lady !!!

There are many young lad that enjoy their marriages far better than when they are single !!!

1 Like

Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
donroxy: My immediate sis got marriage @ 24 !!

A 28/29yo has never been proved to have marriage better than 24yo lady !!!

There are many young lad that enjoy their marriages far better than when they are single !!!

There are also a lot who do not enjoy their marriages, but only enjoy the status /idea of been married.
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ishsoph: @donroxy seems you're new in romance section and didn't know the op
He's a popular clown who likes to share his fantasy in present tense
cheesy
Na wa 4 me ooo
Many Mad people on NL then , how will we know them all cheesy
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by saasala(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
That you have been dating for two years suggests that you know each other in and out I guess. Some people got married at 32 and started having marital issues 6 months later. If you love her & you know you are mature mentally, pleas tie that knot.
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
glitest:
There are also a lot who do not enjoy their marriages, but only enjoy the status /idea of been married.
Yeah , it is either black or white and there is everly option of walking away !!

Cuz , the saint you've all known can suddenly turn to a monster viceversa !!

1 Like

Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
donroxy: Na wa 4 me ooo
Many Mad people on NL the , how will we know them all cheesy
You were making sense in your submission that's why I decided to bail you out, knowing you're a novice here
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2014
Ishsoph:
You were making sense in your submission that's why I decided to bail you out, knowing you're a novice here
cheesy
I even begin my Nairaland cruise here as a guest right b4 '09 but I never pay any attention to mad people but ''TOPIC'' that catches me !!

nonetheless , we know some confirmed Madmen like Museewa , andyblase and all yuseedos lol cheesy ..... I no wan trouble ooo !!
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by saasala(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2014
dreydee:
remember many rush into marriage easily
He is not rushing into marriage. They've been together for 2 years. You can be 35 and still rush into marriage.
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by mencade5(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Ishsoph:
Are you this homely?
Must be a good cook then tongue
my brother, the thing no easy ooo. But we dey try to cook to perfection sha. tongue
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2014
donroxy: I even begin my Nairaland cruise here as a guest right b4 '09 but I never pay any attention to mad people but [/b]''TOPIC'' that catches me !![b]

nonetheless , we know some confirmed Madmen like Museewa , andyblase and all yuseedos lol cheesy ..... I no wan trouble ooo !!
That's usually their bait to draw you out
cheesy

Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2014
saasala:
He is not rushing into marriage. They've been together for 2 years. You can be 35 and still rush into marriage.
Great submission !!
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by DrObum(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2014
OP, for your mind "its definitely a yes"
Wait till you see that your babe with that her "uncle", na then you go know say life no be by assumptions.
*Wait ooo! What's this thread all about again? undecided
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: my brother, the thing no easy ooo. But we dey try to cook to perfection sha. tongue
With just that one line I read, you don't seem like one who 'dey try'
I know a lot to know who does
Believe me
wink
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2014
Ishsoph:
That's usually their bait to draw you out
cheesy

Weldon sir
ahaha grin
bros, I'm always ready for 'em on Nairaland cuz meself no well truetrue grin .... No gentle man 4 hia na !!
Re: I'm I Too Young To Get Married At 24?? [source] by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2014
saasala:
You guys really took that clown seriously serious
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Now Prefer Old,rich Ladies? / Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.