Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? (802 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? by Iyandasdiary(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch?

I've always heard of stories like this in time past, and I was really quick to say they should never get married, now I'm in such dilemma and I do not think I'm ready to let go.

Love is the greatest force on earth, as far as I am concerned and I don’t want to believe that it cannot conquer this barrier.

I met my fiancé at the NYSC camp in Bayelsa, at that time I thought it wasn’t going to last long enough before we went our separate ways, but as time went by, our love grew stronger.

After service he proposed to me, and without thinking I said yes. We began preparation for the whole wedding, and we informed the elders in the church.

They asked us to do a series of medical tests which we did, but to our shock, we found out that we are medically incompatible, and the chance of survival of our children would be so slim as I am AS and he is SS.

But he’s been healthy all the while, falling ill just three times in the year, I thought to myself.

Now we are being advised to break everything up, and I'm not ready for this. At this point we have resorted to prayers, but I'm still a bit confused.

What should I do?

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? by emperorchedda(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Brk up ASAp
Re: Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? by kunlesehan(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Love is blind but marriage is an eye openner.
Re: Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 08, 2013
Satisfy yourself,then ruin your children!Love is really blind to some folks.
Re: Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? by Chimeluv(f): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Break up and find someone else for your own good cos the possibility of having SS is very high.
Re: Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? by Youngzedd(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Somebody is about to go land in hell on this lovely earth.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: Should I Go On With The Wedding Despite Our Genotype Mismatch? by Dubemkelly(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
The word is just 'WITHDRAWAL' don't dive in2 sth u r left wiv regrets in future

(1) (Reply)

Worst Pickup Lines / God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? / What Guys Look For In A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.