Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Diary - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary (48191 Views)

BOOMERANG!!! The Diary Of A Foolish Lady. A Flash Fiction / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid / FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Lobatan!
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Issue 26:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dolt patient was beginning to break the silence with his broken record accusation, I was scared he could wake other patients with his utterance which will definitely put me in a deeper mess, I just got questioned not up to 24 hours and am already standing beside another dead nurse, a fool is also accusing me of being a murderer which I know I am but not of the dead nurse. I tried explaining to him and begged him to at least stop vociferating before other patients wakes up and also join him in believing what is not, he acted like he was deaf as he pitched his voice, he picked up a metal spoon from the floor and began hitting it hard on his metal bed, I got really angry at him and still continued to beg him, my annoyance got fuelled when he started shaking his rickety bed which made a very rusty noise, he still didn't stop hitting the bed and also his shouting "killer don enter hosipitul ooo...him go killi us ooo...", I was so green like the hulk, I bent down beside the nurse to take one of her heeled shoe off, I held it by the fore exposing the heel, I approached the noisy patient who didn't even know what I was doing, he was already submerged with his noise making job, I got to his bed side but he acted like I wasn't there... With so much force in my right hand I smashed the heel on his head which penetrated immediately inside, blood pumped out of his head like a just discovered borehole, I quickly stepped back so I don't get stained.

The silence was present again as the noisy patient had been silenced by the nurse's shoe, I was beginning to regret my action but I had no choice, suddenly there were footsteps of someone coming from the reception, I looked back at the glass on the door leading to the reception where I saw a groping ray of light from a torch approaching, it was obvious someone was coming, quickly I ran to my bed and jumped on it to pretend like I was asleep, the door barged open and doctor Eugene walked in holding a torch in his hand, "Oh my God!!!...Ngozi...what is this...who did this..." He yelled as he rushed towards Ngozi's corpse, he bent down and stayed there for seconds, he got up again and rushed to the patient with a hole on his head, there was a sudden silence in the ward which got me a little scared, doctor Eugene took a step at a time towards me shinning his torch on my hand, I wondered how he got to know it was me, I looked down on my own hand and I realised I was still holding nurse Ngozi's shoe which was dripping off the patient's blood, my unconscious pretence was beginning to expose me, the doctor already gave me a suspicious look earlier like I was a criminal but there was no evidence to prove me guilty,but now a lot of evidences enough to prosecute me, doctor Eugene approached me with so much anger and resentment as he put one of his hand in his pocket, he brought out his phone and called the security, he told them to hastily come down to the ward where he was that their attention was needed, quickly I stood up and pushed the doctor to the ground, his phone slid away as he started begging for mercy, I knew he wouldn't show me mercy when the police arrives, I didn't waste anytime time in smashing him with the heeled shoe on the head, he died instantly and quickly I threw the shoe on nurse Ngozi's body, I unzipped the doctor's pant trousers and brought out his manhood, I approached the patient and did the same too, I jumped on the nurse's corpse and pulled down her pants, at that point my whole feet was stained with blood, I dragged down the patient's bed sheet and cleaned my feet with it, I jumped back on my bed before the hospital's security arrive.

Four security men arrived the ward holding a police bat each, I could tell they were all surprised at the corpses that laid on the ground, the looked at each other's faces as one of them who looked superior made a suggestion of calling the police, they looked too confused to even look around for evidences as two of them were told to stay on standby because the ward has become a crime scene, I was a little relieved as I could now take a little nap since there were strong men on guard, I wondered what kind of liquid they injected other patients that made them sleep like they were dead, all the noise and actions didn't even serve as a form of disturbance for them.

I tapped out of my sleep as a result of the sudden sound of the generator and also the blinks of the ward's fluorescent tubes, I sat up unconsciously and looked at the intensity of what I have done, there was blood on the curtains ahead of the noisy patient, I stood on the ground like I didn't know what was going on, the security men on guard told me to go back to bed but I knowingly put on a worried and scared look, they told me everything was under control and that everyone was safe, I sat on my bed before laying down, I saw I had no blood stains on me then I hailed my stealth style with a hidden smile but also knew I was getting deeper in my abysmal situation, all I could do was just wait for what lurks...

I over heard the conversation of the two securities as they spoke about the very unfortunate doctor who was suppose to wed today, he had his engagement the day I was brought to the hospital, they spoke about his love for his profession and he being on duty on his wedding day, it sounded awkward but it was true and with the way they spoke about him he showed how much people around loved him, they said what they didn't believe was that he could pull such act of raping nurse Ngozi, I felt guilty immediately I heard that but saying a word will only prove doctor Eugene's innocence, I stayed silent and felt too unclean to ask for God's forgiveness, they didn't stop talking and I also didn't stop listening.

My heart pounded in response to the security men conversation, they moved on to another unfortunate person involved in the killing spree, they talked about the patient I hacked who happened to be Baba Odika's son-in-law, he was married to his first daughter who bore him 5 children, they said it would be trouble for the whole community and a living hell if the one responsible for this is still alive, I shook as my skin felt cold to the sudden revelation, I felt I have gotten to the depth of my troubled life, they scared me more on how powerful Baba Odika is and what his curse had done to those who have defaulted, I laid my plastered head properly on the pillow thinking of how and when I'll record my unfortunate tale in my precious diary.
Re: The Diary by MsSpaqs(f): 1:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Which kind wahala be this lipsrsealed
Re: The Diary by lukfame(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan ......3 more dead ...going deeper in ur already dug grave...#smh
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2013
sadMy views and posts are not encouraging sad cry
Re: The Diary by lilll: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Could u believe I plant anatomy exam in d next one hour but here I am readin dis story. Slickest dear, u r doin great. Love ur write up, it made me ran away frm my room yester nite 2 my cousin's room. More update plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Diary by kkjoy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Slickest: sadMy views and posts are not encouraging sad cry

haaaaaa, it is very very scary, i dare not read ur post at nite.. But u are a very good writer, keep it up. Im so so scared
Re: The Diary by Sugarbabekemi(f): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats! Front page tins, u deserve it
Re: The Diary by MsSpaqs(f): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes YOU deserve it.Congrats
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yeeeeah.....dancing azonto n galala @d same tym....inspiration rejuvinated
Re: The Diary by 2map(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hope you will now be updating every night. Btw, it shouldn't have made front page now, 8pm upwards would have been cool. Congrats on this feat, oya cheers!
Re: The Diary by Karevwite: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
frnt page tnz...congrat slikie!

1 Like

Re: The Diary by deniyor: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
August to December...finish it already.
Re: The Diary by Damlesky(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
slickest oyoyo
the prolonged wait don make dis story ordinary no longer scary and i hate it that way. please let ur next update be very very scary, you know those types that make skin jumps off the body.grin
......but you still rock dude you the best!!!!
ps— kako says hi 'are you enjoying the fun'? *o

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Slickest, oya begin update sharpely..we don enter front page
Re: The Diary by jatio: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
scarry!!!
Re: The Diary by adegwurulez(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Front page!!! congrats bro
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oga slickest! I hail thee!
Ur suspence perfect! D horror part excellent!
But try and update more frequently!
See this story is a novel material!
Just add some more spices nd bingo! u wuld be selling dis story worldwide
Re: The Diary by aytuns(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
You sure sey if sorry, when you kpai, naa six feet dem go put the body? Naa well depth o lipsrsealed
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
wow....... Nice diary ... Ion even think everyone has such anymore
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
2moro nyt is d nxt update...kip it a date...
Re: The Diary by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:33am On Dec 10, 2013
i don go jones read this story now.....i no go fit sleep be that.

intriguing........gimme more!!!!!!
Re: The Diary by maryhaam(f): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one thank God I read it in the morning
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
read from page 1 to dis page.
Dude, u r gud.
Very gud.
Mehn! D suspense and horror na D.I.E

U seem to be a cat wit 9 lives.

U pulled a stunt in d last scene. A fast one. U sharp mehn.

Big ups to u bro.
Am so following dis.
Re: The Diary by taobao123: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
slick, when you take so much time to update, it makes us to even forget the ones we have read and iots nt good. Pls try and update soooooooo fasssst.

best juicer
http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=juicer&linkCode=ur2&tag=mbox0f-20&url=search-alias%3Daps

Oakley Sunglasses
Re: The Diary by MillionDollars: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
SLICK! SLICK! SLICK! How many times i kal u, update d nxt issue b4 i kal mama sunday!
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Shouted while reading in d bible study.... Oboy!! No be beans.
Re: The Diary by hippyj(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
I cant read more than page 10,help . . . Or is it where he stopped so far
Re: The Diary by Chrisx1x(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
This the most scaring story hv ever read!MORE UPDATE PLS
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Issue 27:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was morning already, as I could hear the horns and see head lights of cars passing by from my bed, I sat up looking straight at the security men who were still waiting for their colleagues to return with the police, I looked at the crime scene and knew a whole lot of damage had been done. Other patients sat up from their beds and murmured to each other as they were all surprised at the corpses that laid all around, other hospital officials came in to the ward biting their fingers and shaking their heads at the bizarre scenario, they were all scared of saying anything that might put them in to trouble as the security men made it known to them that this was a crime scene and caution had to be applied in whatever they utter.

The police men arrived and other crime investigation forces, the SSS, the MOPOL and a few of the army stood at the gate like a war was about to ensue, my heart pounded when the CID came in for questioning, intelligence was applied at the crime scene as the corpses weren't touched neither was any thing at the crime scene, one of the CID official said forensic strategy would be used to solve the case at the same time get to know what really happened. I got really bothered because I never thought of my finger prints on the nurse's shoe which had already been taken away in a plain nylon, other patients were also scared at the presence of the police, their fear aggravated when they heard we were all going to be questioned.

Time went by quickly as they called on patients one after the other for questioning, it got to my turn and I buttoned my suit of confidence, I was taken out of the ward in to a separate office which happened to be Doctor Eugenes's office, there were well wishing cards decorated all around the table reading "happy married life", he had his picture hung on the wall with him putting up a graduation cap, I felt pity for him but tilted my look to the officer for questioning. He asked for my name which I told him quickly, he proceeded asking me what happened in the ward, I sympathetically told him I didn't know beating my knuckle on my palm mildly, he kept pestering me with questions but all I said was that I was asleep and I didn't know what was going on, I told him I heard no noise neither was I disturbed, I was told to leave as I was led to another ward where all the questioned patients were.

I stood by the door entrance looking at the turn of the case as nothing has been gotten from any questioned patient, suddenly Baba Odika came out of the ward where his son-in-law corpse laid, my heart trembled at the sight of him as he was accompanied by his wailing daughter, they must have gone in while I was being questioned I thought, they passed by me back to the reception, doctor Eugene's wife was also accompanied out of the ward as she cried uncontrollably, she was already a widow even before she got married, I looked the other way as she cried past me knowing fully well I ended the life of her fiance to stay alive.

The heat began to die down as the sun rose to brighten the day, my heart skipped when I remembered I forgot my diary under my pillow, that was the greatest evidence that'll point all fingers at me as the culprit, I looked outside as no one was allowed in to the ward, one of the nurses accompanied the blind man in to our newly allocated ward after his own interrogation, he was led to his own bed, he called out to me shortly after the nurse left the ward, he put his hand deep into his underwear and put my diary in my palm, I felt so relieved to the extent I couldn't even say thank you, I held it tightly and vowed never to lose it again as I might not be lucky the next time.

10:00
My mother arrived at about past nine this morning, I was so happy to see her same as she, she came in with Papa Sunday who acted reluctant in bringing her in, she hugged me and sat beside my bed, Papa Sunday took his leave immediately he saw I and my mother's union, I wasn't bothered as I didn't greet him and he also didn't. She asked after my health and what transpired to have landed me here in a very bad state, I told her to relax as I turned the table to her asking her what took her so long in getting to Asaba, she said she arrived early this morning due to the faulty bus she boarded, she said "...the driver never told us how bad his bus was ooo, it was when he hit the road after some kilometres his bus started showing us its true colour, we stopped on the road over thirty times before we could get to the nearest mechanic...but thank God all that is history now, you have very good friends oo John, I got to your house as early as 4:00am this morning, the description your neighbour Papa Sunday gavE me was very straight forward, it didn't give me any hard time in finding your house. I walked in the compound and a door opened suddenly, a girl beckoned me from the entrance of the opened door and I approached her to ask if she could help me out in getting Papa Sunday's apartment, she got on her knees quickly as I got to the door, she told me to come in telling me I had already reached your own apartment, I walked in and saw the sitting room well arranged, a boy dressed like a footballer also was seated on a chair, a lady came out of your kitchen dressed as a nurse, they all showed a good sign of respect by greeting me properly, I wasn't comfortable in their midst but I could get like that sometimes. They all started introducing themselves one after the other, I love that Onome girl so much, she's a very respectful girl, the lady in the nurse dress said she was the nurse in charge of taking care of you that she only came home to get some more syringes....that Kako boy is so full of himself, he didn't even utter a word after he told me his name, I was so surprised when Eugene came out of your bedroom, I almost slapped him, I scolded him immediately making him know the kind of trauma he put my sister in, he said its your fault anyway but that notwithstanding, I told him to call his mother to tell her he was alright, one Nnenna girl was also there saying they all just returned from the hospital after checking on you, Onome said she came home to prepare your breakfast so I decided to wait and some from her delicious meal...they'll all said we both will join them very soon after you have been discharged, I said amen and told them I was ready to go see you at the hospital, I was told to knock on the next door which happened to be Papa Sunday's, they said they'll soon be here that we should both get ready for them, Nnenna acted like she couldn't wait to see you...you all must be good friends. I knocked on Papa Sunday's door which didn't take time to open, I told him I was your mother and he immediately got in his shirt and slippers to bring me here... John what really happened?...."
Re: The Diary by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! seeeeee gbeegee!!!!!

Mooooooooorrrrreeeee!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Wife At Amaechi's Book Launch (photos) / Set Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.