Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell (139355 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I knw kingdom of darknes are angry becos we are depopulating dm by delivering there members when ever d cm 4 assignment. If u think am lying u cn come and try powers in chosen.
What a pity! You don't even know that you have caged by the god of chosen. My dear, you need deliverance by the Lord Jesus Christ right now from that satanic organisation you belong. Remember, it is now that you are alive you still have chance to repent. Please, repent now and surrender your life to Jesus before it is too late.
I soak you and your family into the blood of Jesus Christ. Be free from every contamination of the devil in Jesus name amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
We chosen member cn neva watch dat evil vcd, i tank God 4 exposing her throu one miss joy david dat came 4 attack and was delivered 4rm seven square blood soccers kingdom. U cn find d magazine and d vcd and watch it live.
My dear, stop joining the multitudes. Can't you see? Salvation is personal and the people you are defending here with all your strength, will never stand for you on the judgment day.
Please, I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, do yourself a great deal by watching any of sister Linda testimony. The reason why Lazarus Mouka forbids you people not to watch it is because, he want to continue to capture your mind so that you people will never hear the truth and be delivered.
I care about your soul hence all these explanations. But, if you however choose to be stubborn by refusing to watch the Linda's videos well, don't say you were not told. God bless you.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by gazilion: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2013
I listened to this testimony of Linda and was so touched and renewed my vow to serve God and make Heaven no matter the cost. I watched with my family...My conclusion is that from this video evidence, Linda is genuine!! Satan do not win souls into the kingdom of God, so if Linda's testimony is not genuine, how come souls are won for Christ?

luluosas: peteregwu and amara.lizzy%40y, if you people have conscience, please watch this video and if you don't see anything in it for you, then, you are destined for destruction without remedy. But, there is still enough grace available for you today if only you will acknowledge Jesus Christ into your lives.
How long will you people continue to allow a mere mortal man to caged your soul to the truth of the word of God? May God have mercy on your souls in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK9jtuzETEc&feature=share

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2013
gazilion: I listened to this testimony of Linda and was so touched and renewed my vow to serve God and make Heaven no matter the cost. I watched with my family...My conclusion is that from this video evidence, Linda is genuine!! Satan do not win souls into the kingdom of God, so if Linda's testimony is not genuine, how come souls are won for Christ?

Praise Master Jesus for this awesome testimony. I pray that as many that want to make heaven at all costs, may the Almighty God give us the grace to do so and help us to win this race in Jesus name amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2013
i cn neva watch dat evil vcd and may God recover u al dat has watch it in Jesus name Amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2013
d girl dat exposed her said she is as wise as a tortise and she neva fail any assignment gven to her dat was y lucifer gave her assigment 2 pul many church expecialy chosen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2013
we are chosen generatn we cn neva be pulled down u cn read 1peter 2v9. All dis churches she mentioned dat is church of God must match 4word d gate of hell shal nt previl.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2013
if she is real y nt take it 2 court so dat those churches she mentioned wil be shut down rather dan producing evil vcd which d cast spade on.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2013
since she choose in causing confusion in churches of God she mentioned her evalasting confusion wil neva be forgotten jeremiah 20v11.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2013
The went and produce silpers and write it chosen connection and heaven at last d cam to our crusade ground at mbaise and was givin it to pple free of charge.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Amara.lizzy, please take time to read other's posts, please read with understanding.

For no one gets an award for rightly defending their denomination...but, by rightly dividing the word of truth. Study to show thyself, approved. What would Jesus do in this scenario?
Have you ever thought of that, pls?

Pls, Reason up..x

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2013
when one of then was arrested by fire frm above she confes dat d slipers is 4rm there kingdom.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Dat d are may dat cam 4 attact dat linda said in there kingdom dat she is coming also dat her mission is to come and cease pples miracle and blessing bt i tank God proving dat chosen is d finger of GOD.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2013
gazilion: I listened to this testimony of Linda and was so touched and renewed my vow to serve God and make Heaven no matter the cost. I watched with my family...My conclusion is that from this video evidence, Linda is genuine!! Satan do not win souls into the kingdom of God, so if Linda's testimony is not genuine, how come souls are won for Christ?

Thank God for your testimony. Its quite pathetic to see a repeat of what happened between Elijah and the prophets of baal. Here we have thousands of Chosen church members and their likes against one Linda, yet they can't shame her by making her to confess whatever evil they said she has. The god of chosen is a failure indeed just like baal. God bless and keep you dear. Amen.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by veecovee: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Pls my bro. and sis. dn't allow anybdy to decieve u, if God actually called her, he wil first change her name.
the name "LINDA" means beautiful in Latin,
beautiful in American english, the name
means lime tree in English and also means serpent in Germany language...
but fortunatelly we are all English oriented, and non of us use german in church except catholic that use latin.
Besides i speak IGBO, in my language we call rat "OKE" which means another thing in YORUBA...
Do you mean i should ask God to change names? in which dialet please, should i ask him to do that?
God bless you

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2013
veeco vee: the name "LINDA" means beautiful in Latin,
beautiful in American english, the name
means lime tree in English and also means serpent in Germany language...
but fortunatelly we are all English oriented, and non of us use german in church except catholic that use latin.
Besides i speak IGBO, in my language we call rat "OKE" which means another thing in YORUBA...
Do you mean i should ask God to change names? in which dialet please, should i ask him to do that?
God bless you

My dear you can see how this people are so blind. May God deliver them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by debbleopto: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

My dear you can see how this people are so blind. Msy God deliver them. Amen.

three years ago. at ebute meta one chosen member was doing morning cry and at the same time thieves were operatscring. they came to beat him for reason I haven't know yet. He was shouting God of chosen save me and the more the robbers were beating him and tore his Bible. My question is why did he replace the name of Jesus with " the God of chosen " for the Scripture says " at the mention of the name of Christ, every kneel must bow and every tongue confess ...." and when we get to heaven, will they continue to refer to Him as the God of chosen. " thy will be done on earth as it is done in heaven ". I heard that the watchman still teach the Scripture more than the deliverances.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
debbleopto:

three years ago. at ebute meta one chosen member was doing morning cry and at the same time thieves were operatscring. they came to beat him for reason I haven't know yet. He was shouting God of chosen save me and the more the robbers were beating him and tore his Bible. My question is why did he replace the name of Jesus with " the God of chosen " for the Scripture says " at the mention of the name of Christ, every kneel must bow and every tongue confess ...." and when we get to heaven, will they continue to refer to Him as the God of chosen. " thy will be done on earth as it is done in heaven ". I heard that the watchman still teach the Scripture more than the deliverances.

They are being deceived.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

My dear you can see how this people are so blind. May God deliver them. Amen.
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
debbleopto:

I am very sure this is the same testimony they twisted in their church.
One day as I was watching Chosen TV, (I have since deleted the channel) a woman came to gave a testimony. She said "I was doing morning cry, I met 3 armed robbers robbing a man. She said when she got there, she commanded the robbers to return back every single thing they collected from the man and the robbers did exactly what she said. She further said when the robbers tried to resist, she then shouted 3 times I am a chosen. Then, the robbers said we know you people that, even if we shoot you with gun now, it will not enter because of the juju of the chosen people"
People of God, what can you make of such concocted testimony?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2013
luluosas:
Praise Master Jesus for this awesome testimony. I pray that as many that want to make heaven at all costs, may the Almighty God give us the grace to do so and help us to win this race in Jesus name amen.

it's like you don't have testimonies in your church, that is why people like you hate those that have testimonies in Christ Jesus. in the chosen we have testimonies ranging from salvation, deliverance, miracle, signs and wonders, healing, sanctification, and holy ghost baptism etc. In the lords chosen evangelism is the order of the day. we also have a vision to win 10 billion souls (grass revival all over the whole world, revival of the apostolic Christian experience among the body of Christ, and revival of heaven consciousness in the heart of all believers).

what about your church my friend, what is the vision of your church?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2013
THE ISSUE OF LINDA IS A DEAD ONE ALREADY, TIME TO MOVE ON AND START POSTING ALL THE GREAT TESTIMONIES IN THE CHOSEN.

YOU CAN AS WELL POST YOURS....THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY. LAZY CHRISTIANS!
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2013
luluosas:
I am very sure this is the same testimony they twisted in their church.
One day as I was watching Chosen TV, (I have since deleted the channel) a woman came to gave a testimony. She said "I was doing morning cry, I met 3 armed robbers robbing a man. She said when she got there, she commanded the robbers to return back every single thing they collected from the man and the robbers did exactly what she said. She further said when the robbers tried to resist, she then shouted 3 times I am a chosen. Then, the robbers said we know you people that, even if we shoot you with gun now, it will not enter because of the juju of the chosen people"
People of God, what can you make of such concocted testimony?

My dear, don't trust fantics. They can do anything to promote their organisation. Chosen people are fanatics of the demon called god of chosen. And as you can see, they can do anything to defend and promote him. Quite pathetic.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2013
alexleo:

My dear, don't trust fantics. They can do anything to promote their organisation. Chosen people are fanatics of the demon called god of chosen. And as you can see, they can do anything to defend and promote him. Quite pathetic.
That is very correct, they are true fanatics and their fanaticism is worse than that of the Muslims.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2013
peteregwu: THE ISSUE OF LINDA IS A DEAD ONE ALREADY, TIME TO MOVE ON AND START POSTING ALL THE GREAT TESTIMONIES IN THE CHOSEN.

YOU CAN AS WELL POST YOURS....THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY. LAZY CHRISTIANS!
In your dreams.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by debbleopto: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
alexleo:

Thank God for your testimony. Its quite pathetic to see a repeat of what happened between Elijah and the prophets of baal. Here we have thousands of Chosen church members and their likes against one Linda, yet they can't shame her by making her to confess whatever evil they said she has. The god of chosen is a failure indeed just like baal. God bless and keep you dear. Amen.

THE AWFUL DEATH
OF SIR FRANCIS
NEWPORT
Sir Francis Newport was
trained in early life to
understand the great truths
of the gospel; and while in
early manhood it was
hoped that he would
become an ornament and a
blessing to his family and
the nation, the result was
far otherwise. He fell into
company that corrupted
his principles and his
morals. He became an
avowed infidel, and a life
of dissipation soon brought
on a disease that was
incurable. When he felt
that he must die, he threw
himself on the bed, and
after a brief pause, be
exclaimed as follows:
"Whence this war in my
heart? What argument is
there now to assist me
against matters of fact? Do
I assert that there is no
hell, while I feel one in my
own bosom? Am I certain
there is no after
retribution, when I feel
present judgment? Do I
affirm my soul to be as
mortal as my body, when
this languishes, and that is
vigorous as ever? O that
any one would restore unto
me that ancient gourd of
piety and innocence!
Wretch that I am, whither
shall I flee from this
breast? What will become
of me?"
An infidel companion tried
to dispel his thoughts, to
whom he replied. "That
there is a God, I know,
because I continually feel
the effects of His wrath;
that there is a hell I am
equally certain, having
received an earnest of my
inheritance there already
in my breast; that there is
a natural conscience I now
feel with horror and
amazement, being
continually upbraided by it
with my impieties, and all
my iniquities, and all my
sins brought to my
remembrance. Why God
has marked me out for an
example of His vengeance,
rather than you, or any
one of my acquaintance, I
presume is because I have
been more religiously
educated, and have done
greater despite to the Spirit
of grace. O that I was to lie
upon the fire that never is
quenched a thousand
years, to purchase the
favor of Gods and be
reunited to Him again! But
it is a fruitless wish.
Millions of millions of
years will bring me no
nearer to the end of my
torments than one poor
hour. O, eternity, eternity!
Who can discover the abyss
of eternity? Who can
paraphrase upon these
words -- forever and ever?"
Lest his friends should
think him insane, he said:
"You imagine me
melancholy, or distracted. I
wish I were either; but it is
part of my judgment that I
am not. No; my
apprehension of persons
and things is more quick
and vigorous than it was
when I was in perfect
health; and it is my curse,
because I am thereby more
sensible of the condition I
am fallen into. Would you
be informed why I am
become a skeleton in three
or four days? See now,
then. I have despised my
Maker, and denied my
Redeemer. I have joined
myself to the atheist and
profane, and continued this
course under many
convictions, till my iniquity
was ripe for vengeance,
and the just judgment of
God overtook me when my
security was the greatest,
and the checks of my
conscience were the least."
As his mental distress and
bodily disease were
hurrying him into eternity,
he was asked if he would
have prayer offered in his
behalf; he turned his face,
and exclaimed, "Tigers and
monsters! are ye also
become devils to torment
me? Would ye give me
prospect of heaven to make
my hell more intolerable?"
Soon after, his voice
failing, and uttering a
groan of inexpressible
horror, he cried out, "OH,
THE INSUFFERABLE PANGS
OF HELL!" and died at
once, dropping into the
very hell of which God
gave him such an awful
earnest, to be a constant
warning to multitudes of sinners
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2013
luluosas:
In your dreams.

My friend, read the testimony below. THE GOD THAT HAS SOMETHING GOOD DOING IS THE GOD BEING TALKED ABOUT, THAT IS THE GOD OF CHOSEN AND NOT DEAD gods.

DELIVERED FROM intimate ADDICTION,
AND OCCULT POWERS!!!
"And ye shall know the truth, and the
truth shall make you free." John 8:36
KJV
"I thank God for making me to be a
chosen and granting me genuine
salvation. I joined chosen in 2010. I
thank God from delievering me spirit
of 'sexmaniacism' I.e excessive
adultery and fornication. It happened
in my youthful years, I joined a radio
house in Calabar as one of the
broadcasters. In the course of the
training, I was told that I would be
baptised into the system so that I
could function very well an properly.
Unfortunately the head of operation
that time was a grand master of
AMORC (Rosicrucian Order) in that....read more... www.nairaland.com/1408168/delivered-intimate-addiction-occult-powers
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by uchezzz(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Jus watched a vcd of a formmer choosen member a woman founder of choosen mopol, Mr Ofoegu and Muoka's brother inlaw. They all said that the "god of choosen" is not Jesus Christ. The also showed clips from his 2nd wedding were d demonic minister that officiated d wedding mixed fanta n coke in an eva bottle were is that done? Muoka should confess n free the people he is holding in his bondage

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by leesi: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
linda only asked people to repent so e can all make heaven. truth be told, the kind of miracles that churches perform now scares me, linda's story clearly stated repentance and salvation hich i don't think is bad, that is hat God ants from us anyway and again, God can use anybody he chooses to for his work regardless of who you are.She as wayward, a prostitute but God saved her because right from her mother's womb, she has been choosen just that she got lost in the world and God she was redeemed. People don't orship God again, you see something happening to people, instead of calling Jesus, you'll hear them call the god of their churches and so called men of God. only God ill help us, it is well.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by ogeeh(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
d light: I guess ur write up is not to disprove her claims but to rather save the image of ur church which I think is not necessary, it's not even ur responsibility. If the lords chosen truly has Jesus christ as its lord then the defence should be left to him.
exactly.Jesus will defend his own.Only Him knows those who are truly His.all we have to do is to study the Word of God,obey accordingly and also ask God for the Spirit of discernment.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
peteregwu:

AM SORRY FRIEND, I DONT WATCH LINDA, I WATCH HEAVEN AND LOOK UP TO JESUS AND NOT THE ONE IN DARKNESS.
more like you are watching ur pastor
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
d girl dat exposed her said she is as wise as a tortise and she neva fail any assignment gven to her dat was y lucifer gave her assigment 2 pul many church expecialy chosen.
u are sounding vary frigthen by this linda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.