Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell (139354 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2013
Mee234:
u are sounding vary frigthen by this linda.

No, its d other way round.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Silversatile: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Deutronomy 22vs5 says:the woman should not wear that which pertaineth to a man,neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:for all that do so are abomination unto the lord thy God....it so hurts tha some people do not understand this bible verse.I only have one question,nd that is"did God create clothing or man?,if it was man,how come pple termed this verse as the word of God reffereing to women wearing trousers.clothing is man-made,the wearing of trousers is also a western culture,the white man introoduced it,if he did,why can't some people accept tat the same way. Ther are shirts,watches,belts for men and women,the same thing goes for the trousers...so I don't c why this article of linda Nguajah reffering to her as. Immoral because she wears trousers,paints her lips and all that.isn't being born again a function of confessing with our mouth the lord Jesus christ as our lord nd believing in our hearts that he died for our sins that we may be saved?,so whr did all dese extra qualifications coming from?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 12:10am On Aug 29, 2013
My pple perish 4 lack of knowledge, u would hav as y God comdem painting of face ie makin up 4 women and jeweries in 1cori 4v30, since na human being creating those tins.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Lordgel: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
bizmahn:

Holypower is your ID & u don't know spiritual things? Does the Holyghost posses a prostitute before she repent's or afterward.If she claimed christ took over her body & spoke thru her while she hadn't repented of prostitution then your name is far from Holypower if you believe her.I don't.
No. Jesus said "I CAME FOR THE SINNERS, NOT FOR THE RIGHTEOUS."
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Lordgel: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Silversatile: Deutronomy 22vs5 says:the woman should not wear that which pertaineth to a man,neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:for all that do so are abomination unto the lord thy God....it so hurts tha some people do not understand this bible verse.I only have one question,nd that is"did God create clothing or man?,if it was man,how come pple termed this verse as the word of God reffereing to women wearing trousers.clothing is man-made,the wearing of trousers is also a western culture,the white man introoduced it,if he did,why can't some people accept tat the same way. Ther are shirts,watches,belts for men and women,the same thing goes for the trousers...so I don't c why this article of linda Nguajah reffering to her as. Immoral because she wears trousers,paints her lips and all that.isn't being born again a function of confessing with our mouth the lord Jesus christ as our lord nd believing in our hearts that he died for our sins that we may be saved?,so whr did all dese extra qualifications coming from?
Stop interpreting the Bible on your own. Go and study your bible. Ask the Holy Ghost to teach you His Word.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Pygru: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ecclesiastes 12:13.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

2 Timothy 2:19.
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
luluosas: Just watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM5JcmeZRzU

you again, you are still not tired. I keep saying that you hated chosen deep in your heart. you are just post what you like without a prove. sister joy is not dead, she is alive and kicking and right now in delta state. what is wrong with you Mr man who claims to be born again. instead of you to go to redeem and start helping to preaching righteousness and holiness, so that your sisters in redeem will be dressing properly, you are here condemning and standing against a man of God that is preaching holiness with boldness and power, what you people can't do in your church. in fact, shame to you. look at the lies. I perceive you are just a hypocrites and into sin. a righteous man will be afraid of God and will kneel and pray to God to know the truth in other not to sin against God, but you prefer to listen to people without seeing any evidence. a man of sin and a hypocrite will not bother to pray, because the Lord will not reveal anything to him cos yr heart is full of darkness.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
God of chosen is movin to abuja this sat. & sunday at eagles square abuja 4 a mighty crusade titled GOD HAS THE ANSWER go and c tins 4 urselfs and stp listening to rumours.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
As 4 u LULUOSAS since u want to put confusion in chosen, ur everlasting confussion cn never be 4goten in Jesus name.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
The Lord is wit CHOSEN as a mighty terrible one: there4 our persecutors shal stumble, n d shal nt prevail: d shal b greatly ashamed,and d shal nt prosper.there evalastin confusion shal neva b 4goten.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
peteregwu:

you again, you are still not tired. I keep saying that you hated chosen deep in your heart. you are just post what you like without a prove. sister joy is not dead, she is alive and kicking and right now in delta state. what is wrong with you Mr man who claims to be born again. instead of you to go to redeem and start helping to preaching righteousness and holiness, so that your sisters in redeem will be dressing properly, you are here condemning and standing against a man of God that is preaching holiness with boldness and power, what you people can't do in your church. in fact, shame to you. look at the lies. I perceive you are just a hypocrites and into sin. a righteous man will be afraid of God and will kneel and pray to God to know the truth in other not to sin against God, but you prefer to listen to people without seeing any evidence. a man of sin and a hypocrite will not bother to pray, because the Lord will not reveal anything to him cos yr heart is full of darkness.
What is your problem Peter? Why are you always ranting whenever you see any post against chosen church? Is it your duty to defend your church and pastor? Repent before the god of chosen crush you without mercy. I have warn you.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
luluosas:
What is your problem Peter? Why are you always ranting whenever you see any post against chosen church? Is it your duty to defend your church and pastor? Repent before the god of chosen crush you without mercy. I have warn you.

because you listen to mere words without prove, in fact, that is why i see you as a hypocrite. I will not blame unbelievers. but for those that claim to be believers, instead of looking for a prove, they go ahead to believe without prove. people that are empty and spiritually dead. they don't have message to preach again, because they are filled with the spirit of worldliness and hypocrisy, they are looking for excuse....I feel sorry for u. u have no testimony. you don't even know what to believe anymore, all you now looking for is for those speaking against the Lords chosen and pastor Lazarus. but your own church rredeemed is already in in compromise, yet you are not seeing those ones. hmmm....you don't preach, even though they preach, they don't preach it raw(holiness).

look at how i post striking testimonies everything here on nairaland, to you it is nothing, because you angry the testimonies is coming from the Lords chosen alone. where is your testimony? stop chasing shadows, and waisting your time. if you die in propagating lies against the Lords Chosen and pastor Lazarus that you cant prove, well I don't pray you die. but we dont know when we are going to die.

I can't speak against a church without a prove, just like I told you about redeem church workers(sisters) putting on trousers and short skirts, you know very well that am right. and also white garments churches, and also pastor Chris(Christ embassy) who says masturbation and tatoo is no sin; and TB Joshua who sometimes deep people in water for deliverance and also the use of water and oil for delivedance.

my friend what prove do you have against a chosen. everything in chosen is open, crusades is held in the morning to noon and evening crusade and nothing to hide.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Ephraim56: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2013
Lol who said God cant use a sinner, are you God? I dont feel the write up at all, besides all linda said have been things said over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
As 4 u LULUOSAS since u want to put confusion in chosen, ur everlasting confussion cn never be 4goten in Jesus name.
I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, have mercy on your deluded and captured soul by the 'god of chosen' in Jesus name. Amen. I forgive your ignorance in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Pygru: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Pro Linda and Anti Linda, pls sheathe your swords.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2013
peteregwu:

because you listen to mere words without prove, in fact, that is why i see you as a hypocrite. I will not blame unbelievers. but for those that claim to be believers, instead of looking for a prove, they go ahead to believe without prove. people that are empty and spiritually dead. they don't have message to preach again, because they are filled with the spirit of worldliness and hypocrisy, they are looking for excuse....I feel sorry for u. u have no testimony. you don't even know what to believe anymore, all you now looking for is for those speaking against the Lords chosen and pastor Lazarus. but your own church rredeemed is already in in compromise, yet you are not seeing those ones. hmmm....you don't preach, even though they preach, they don't preach it raw(holiness).

look at how i post striking testimonies everything here on nairaland, to you it is nothing, because you angry the testimonies is coming from the Lords chosen alone. where is your testimony? stop chasing shadows, and waisting your time. if you die in propagating lies against the Lords Chosen and pastor Lazarus that you cant prove, well I don't pray you die. but we dont know when we are going to die.

I can't speak against a church without a prove, just like I told you about redeem church workers(sisters) putting on trousers and short skirts, you know very well that am right. and also white garments churches, and also pastor Chris(Christ embassy) who says masturbation and tatoo is no sin; and TB Joshua who sometimes deep people in water for deliverance and also the use of water and oil for delivedance.

my friend what prove do you have against a chosen. everything in chosen is open, crusades is held in the morning to noon and evening crusade and nothing to hide.
Peter, if the true Holy Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ is in you, what confirmation did you as a person actually and personally had about Linda Ngaujah? Do I have anything against you as a person? God forbids!

To damn your ignorance about my personal position as a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, as it is being oversee by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Look, that I am a member does not mean I should be singing their (RCCG) praises as you Peter is doing with chosen. See some of my post concerning RCCG for your own view if you like.

[b]1. http://emwanta..com/2013/06/rccg-un-biblical-practice-over-water.html
2. http://emwanta..com/2013/07/pray-for-pastor-e-adeboye-general.html
3. This is related to Linda Ngaujah's testimony about RCCG. Forget about Linda testimony and read my write up there http://emwanta..com/2013/06/rccg-on-their-way-to-hell-linda.html
4. This is the message I sent to Mrs. Folu Adeboye (wife of Pastor E. A. Adeboye) on her Facebook Page, since on the 17th of August, 2013, though she didn't reply me.
"Good evening Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye.
Just an observation, which you can work with if you choose to. Ma, you dresses natural, holy and humble WITHOUT make-up, attachments, earrings, wedding ring, trousers, open chest clothes, necklaces, high heels shoes, mini skirts, painting, bleaching, weave-on, false nails, eyes lashes etc.
However, the rest women members (your own spiritual daughters) of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD worldwide dresses opposite of you. Is this worldliness among your spiritual daughters not your concern?
It however appears that you and your family are pursuing a different goal and a different heaven from the rest of RCCG members worldwide. Otherwise, why is PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE, General Overseer of RCCG worldwide, your husband, silent over this grave danger in the church of God today? Or, is your own heaven different from the heaven of the rest RCCG members?
God is watching you people how you are piloting his own Sheep. God help us all."[/b]

Now Peter, do I look like RCCG praise singer and defender as you are doing for chosen? May God open your eyes to see the true God and be deliver from the prison of the 'god of chosen' in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
@luluosas i cn c dat demons dat use linda in producing dat evil CD is stil d demon using u bt u dn't knw and may God deliver u.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
And from wht am seeing there is no differece btw lucifer and luluosas. And i cn c u are an agent frm d marine kingdom. I pity u beta cm out cos there is no power there.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
U are in redeem church were evil practices and immorality are been practice, den u hav nt controlled it. Ur stil looking 4 anoda church 2 control hw do u tin u is possibly. Y nt remove wht is in ur eyes b4 removing anoda persns eyes.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by asco15(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Well as for me, chosen is preaching the truth and many sinners (including my father) have given their life to Christ through Chosen. But the controversy i have is in the source of the power in which they perform their signs and wonders. What if 'God of chosen' is not the same with the almighty God that we know? I will advice pastor Lazarus to clear the air by using just 'God' or 'Jesus' instead of 'God of Chosen' or 'God of mouka' if really they are thesame. Because the members of chosen are always using the former always, and they make me to think theirs is different from the usual God almighty. Besides that, i like they way they mention every sins, calling all to repentance, i also love their modesty and holiness, its worth emulating by other churches like Catholics, Dunamis, RCCG Living faith, etc. And i will urge those in Christ embassey, Synagogue, etc to run 4 dia life to the nearest Deeper life church.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by ud4u: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
any kingdom divided against itself can not stand, so if pastor Lazarus becomes occultist, then the devil has loosed focus and does not have vision and mandate. be wise brethren the days are evil, let he that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by eleojo23: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
[/b]what is all this argument going on here?! Anyway, I'm not suprised, this is Nairaland.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
so for anyone who don't support the chosen church is used by demons? why are you guys defending your church with so much passion? you guys worship your church much more than you worship God. I'm disappointed.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2013
luluosas:
Peter, if the true Holy Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ is in you, what confirmation did you as a person actually and personally had about Linda Ngaujah? Do I have anything against you as a person? God forbids!

To damn your ignorance about my personal position as a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, as it is being oversee by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Look, that I am a member does not mean I should be singing their (RCCG) praises as you Peter is doing with chosen. See some of my post concerning RCCG for your own view if you like.

Now Peter, do I look like RCCG praise singer and defender as you are doing for chosen? May God open your eyes to see the true God and be deliver from the prison of the 'god of chosen' in Jesus name. Amen.

I AM A MEMBER OF THE LORDS CHOSEN, AND A FULL WORKER. LINDA CANT TELL ME WHAT I KNOW. FOR WHAT I KNOW IS TESTED, PROVED AND TRUSTED.

AS FOR YOU, YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF REDEEMED, YOU JUST CLAIM TO BE. I JUST SEE YOU AS A BENCH WARMER. IF YOU TRULY BORN AGAIN, GUES YOU WILL BE MINDFUL OF YOUR CHURCH COMPROMISE AND NOT THE CHOSEN.

IF I SHOULD ASKED YOU THE PROBLEM IN CHOSEN, YOU WILL SAY APRON, GOD OF CHOSEN, GOD OF MY PASTOR POWER, I AM A CHOSEN. IN FACT, YOU HAVE NO ACCUSATION AGAINST US. YOU ARE JUST A MERE HATER OF THE WORKS OF GOD IN CHOSEN.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:52am On Sep 05, 2013
asco15: Well as for me, chosen is preaching the truth and many sinners (including my father) have given their life to Christ through Chosen. But the controversy i have is in the source of the power in which they perform their signs and wonders. What if 'God of chosen' is not the same with the almighty God that we know? I will advice pastor Lazarus to clear the air by using just 'God' or 'Jesus' instead of 'God of Chosen' or 'God of mouka' if really they are thesame. Because the members of chosen are always using the former always, and they make me to think theirs is different from the usual God almighty. Besides that, i like they way they mention every sins, calling all to repentance, i also love their modesty and holiness, its worth emulating by other churches like Catholics, Dunamis, RCCG Living faith, etc. And i will urge those in Christ embassey, Synagogue, etc to run 4 dia life to the nearest Deeper life church.

I don laugh tire, that they should run for their life to deeper life church? anyway, deeper life is okay by me, cos I have heard their G.O preach.

as for the chosen, you have already testified that you dad has become born again now. well my brother, the God that saves sinner from sin and go ahead to establish them is the true God. Satan can't give salvation. the point is, everyone is calling God, Jesus these days. even the ooccult men are also calling the sAme God and also Jesus. but God the fountain of wisdom has come through the lords chosen ministry to make difference, and that is why we call him the God of chosen and also the God of my pastor( Lazarus). so, we prefer it like that because of His greater work through that ministry. when we refer to Him as the God of chosen, then we will know that, they are talking about the God that the chosen people are serving. but it is same Jesus in the hible, the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob. no be Satan like that demonic Linda claimed.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2013
iv4fb: so for anyone who don't support the chosen church is used by demons? why are you guys defending your church with so much passion? you guys worship your church much more than you worship God. I'm disappointed.

IT IS ONLY WHEN YOUR GOD IS NOTHING AND OFFERS NOTHING, THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL BE SILENT. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE THE GOD OF POWER THAT DOES GOOD, THEN YOU WILL SPEAK. WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE SOMETHING PRECIOUS THAT IS WHY WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN AND THE GOD WE SERVE. YOU CANT BE PASSIONATE ABOUT A POWERLESS GOD.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2013
@peteregwu, has the church become your God? what makes you different from the Boko haram folks who kill to defend their faith and their god.

the battle is the Lords, sheath your sword.

BTW! is the so called "lord of chosen" your God? i dont understand the whole tale.

someone come out against your pastor and your church and that makes her a satan?

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Silversatile: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Lordgel: Stop interpreting the Bible on your own. Go and study your bible. Ask the Holy Ghost to teach you His Word.
so did the Holy Ghost tell you that what the bible was talking about there is"women wearing trousers"?I only have one question for you...Who made trousers for men?am sure u will say its God..try to get what the bible says nd not what one person theorizes about it.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by asco15(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2013
peteregwu:

I don laugh tire, that they should run for their life to deeper life church? anyway, deeper life is okay by me, cos I have heard their G.O preach.

as for the chosen, you have already testified that you dad has become born again now. well my brother, the God that saves sinner from sin and go ahead to establish them is the true God. Satan can't give salvation. the point is, everyone is calling God, Jesus these days. even the ooccult men are also calling the sAme God and also Jesus. but God the fountain of wisdom has come through the lords chosen ministry to make difference, and that is why we call him the God of chosen and also the God of my pastor( Lazarus). so, we prefer it like that because of His greater work through that ministry. when we refer to Him as the God of chosen, then we will know that, they are talking about the God that the chosen people are serving. but it is same Jesus in the hible, the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob. no be Satan like that demonic Linda claimed.

Thanks 4 dis knowledge. But i will urge our Pastor Lazarus to make it plain by just using God or Jesus, so as to counter linda's claim. And if the signs and wonders continue even without the use of God of Chosen or God of mouka, then more people will believe him. Tnks
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Pygru: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2013
My dear in Chosen, we pray wit God of Abraham,isaac and jacob. God of shadrack,mishark and abadinago. The God dat deliever paul and silas. The God of chosen. The God of my pastor. So d choice is urs. I'm a chosen i cn nt be decieved. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.