Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell (139340 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2013
alexleo:

Sorry , your pastor's prayer has not been answered at all. The nonsense you posted in your OP is not how God exposes people. If God wants to answer your prayers he will make Linda to confess by herself. We can't be deceived by the rantings of aggrieved men whose ego has been bruised. So drop the crap you are saying, your god of chosen still needs to clear his shame by making Linda to confess. If your god of chosen cannot answer you people by doing this then he has failed.

Then this shows that the power of your god of chosen is limited. He can't perform outside your church. The power of the almighty God is not limited rather it operates evry where. Your answers are truly confirrming that the god of chosen is NOT the almighty God,the creator of heaven and earth and eveyrthing. His power is not limited. If he is the God you are serving and who has been making your church members insane for accepting Linda's testimony, then he should ve dealt with Linda by now for daring to speak about your highly revered pastor.

thank you! it doesnt not matter if u believer it or not. U are now God to say d prayer is not answered. suit yrself.

well, the God of chosen is still working. yesterday, many still testified, even a muslim also testified of Gods salvation in his life. "my father (God of Chosen) worketh hitherto, and I(Jesus) work."

Romans 8:31, 33-34 KJV
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? [33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. [34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2013
peteregwu:

thank you! it doesnt not matter if u believer it or not. U are now God to say d prayer is not answered. suit yrself.

well, the God of chosen is still working. yesterday, many still testified, even a muslim also testified of Gods salvation in his life. "my father (God of Chosen) worketh hitherto, and I(Jesus) work."

Romans 8:31, 33-34 KJV
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? [33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. [34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

You see your life peteregwu? You want us to believe that the reaction of those aggrieved ministers in condemning Linda's testimony in a press conference is an answer from God to your pastor's prayer. You also want us to believe the testimony of your sister Joy against Linda but you don't want us to believe Linda's testimony? Too bad. You believed the confession of your so called ex 666 witch craft, sister joy, but the one of Linda should not be believed because she was an ex prostitute and she spoke against your pastor and church practices. My dear you are not honest in your presentations. If your god of chosen cannot make Linda to confess except she comes to your church, then he has failed. The God almighty we are serving does not limit his power within the church only. God's power is unlimited. Try another trick pls.

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2013
alexleo:

You see your life peteregwu? You want us to believe that the reaction of those aggrieved ministers in condemning Linda's testimony in a press conference is an answer from God to your pastor's prayer. You also want us to believe the testimony of your sister Joy against Linda but you don't want us to believe Linda's testimony? Too bad. You believed the confession of your so called ex 666 witch craft, sister joy, but the one of Linda should not be believed because she was an ex prostitute and she spoke against your pastor and church practices. My dear you are not honest in your presentations. If your god of chosen cannot make Linda to confess except she comes to your church, then he has failed. The God almighty we are serving does not limit his power within the church only. God's power is unlimited. Try another trick pls.

ok sir, but no be by force to believe what i posted. after all some are atheist... believe wat u like. have a blessed time
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by gazilion: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
It's unfortunate how we take eternal things for granted! If anyone has given you any message in the form of Linda's testimony, it's for you to do a soul searching of yourself. Many who will go to hell fire, are not going there deliberately, most are going there by DECEPTION. Deception by false teachers/pastors and deception from false testimonies. It is my desire that God will give us the grace to discern between the false and the truth lest we enter into the trap of the last days.

My counsel to Lord's chosen is simple. Move on and if Linda's testimony is false, God will fight for his church. The Church does not belong to Pastor Muoka (the church is the body of Christ and he'll always defend his true church from the attacks of satanic agents.

Gossipping Linda and her testimony could eventually lead to hatred and the use of malicious words which will ensnare your soul for hell. Therefore, like most seasoned men of God had done, be silent, don't comment on it but secretly commit your life and church to God. Let him fight for you.

When you begin to fight for yourself...mmmmhhhhh..

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by okeke2: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
@OP Baba u fit type sha
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
okeke2: @OP Baba u fit type sha

na laugh i dey laugh. thanks!
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Debeloved87: .Even lindas post and msg is not as hectic as this. am spiritually inclined thou not perfect yet and i wil tel u somtin,even before lindas msg came out, my spirit has always negate every testimonies from the lord chosen church posted here on nairaland, they are nothing but an orchestrated plan work, and that gathering seems to me more like a national theatre headed by a producer and film directors with their numerous actors and actresses..we dont need to deceive ourself,the world has gone nut,..if not for the love JESUS has 4us testimonies like dis wont come up..why dont u mention JESUS in ur church, why av u change it to the lord of chosen..think about it, its a coded work from the pit of hell,..in this present world, spiritual discernment is essential. GOD BLESS ALL

their is no point, u dont believe in the power of God dat can change lives and heal. To u every miracle is satanic and d salvation of sinners in chosen like, prostitutes, robbers, occult people, herbalist etc is from satan. hmmm...am beginning to wonder if u are believer or unbelieving believer. but pls where do u worship?

if everything is of Satan, then which one is of God then?
John 14:12 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by SalC: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hmm
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by SalC: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ Peteregwu You mean u had to post a write-up done in the month of march now just to prove to us that Linda is fake because alexleo showed the double standard your pastor played.

Well I advice you not to bother yourself for God is in control. You don't have to wail like a child or. go to such extent to defend your church.

I can assure you that such testimonies cannot ruin your church if your church is of God. So stay focused on God and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
peteregwu:

ok sir, but no be by force to believe what i posted. after all some are atheist... believe wat u like. have a blessed time

Yeah no be by force to believe you but na u make am like say na by force. My advice is this- don't lift any other name higher than the name above all names - Jesus. Don't be churchmatic but be always for Jesus. He is our everything. God bless you.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Pygru: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Peteregwu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peteregwu: I dont like speaking about so called pastors. Because i myself am a bible believing christian. But if i see a fake man of God and am very much conviced he is fake, then i will speak so that men will not be deceived.

As for TB Joshua, he is as fake as satan himself. He worships satan. That am very sure. I hav watched and heard him preached...and his way of carrying deliverance, both on youtube, an i realised convincenly that he is into occultism.

peteregwu:

My friend be afraid of nothing when u are very sure of what u are saying. Am bold to say ot. The bible says judge righteously...and d bible says by their fruits, ye shall know them.

If u son lie or do something wrong, what will u do? Will not caution him and rebuke him for the wrong. We only speak by what we have seen and not by what we dont see. Have u searched for tb joshua on youtube lately? The way of his deliverance, how they throw people into water claiming they will be delivered by it. U need to search for it on youtube. If u want me, i can even post it here for.

And if u are a member of that church, h better leav an pray to the Lord reveal where u can serve in truth and spirit.

peteregwu:

I SEE...PEOOLE LIKE U ARE THE ONES THAT WILL PREACH AND NOT PREACH AGAINST SIN ABI? JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A SINNER, MY FRIEND U ARE DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN YOU FREE FROM SIN AND STAND IN THE POSITION TO SPEAK AGAINST SIN. IF U DONT CONDEMN SIN, THEN U WILL END UP BEING CONDEMNED BY IT. THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH MOST CHRISTIANS TODAY. WHRN U STAND TO PREACH AGAINSG LEING AND FORNICATION, THEY WILK SAY U ARE JUDGING. This is just lack of knowledge. When u see someone in the wrong direction, and u dont want to correct him, so long u know the truth and u refuse to speak against it. Then the blood of that person will be on your head. That is what the bible says.

https://www.nairaland.com/1285041/tb-joshua-man-tricked-god
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Debeloved87(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
peteregwu:

their is no point, u dont believe in the power of God dat can change lives and heal. To u every miracle is satanic and d salvation of sinners in chosen like, prostitutes, robbers, occult people, herbalist etc is from satan. hmmm...am beginning to wonder if u are believer or unbelieving believer. but pls where do u worship?

if everything is of Satan, then which one is of God then?
John 14:12 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Umnh..let me tell u somtin, am not a kid in spiritual matters, when i see fake, compose miracles or testimonies,including all the trash you'v posted here in nairaland i dont need a suite sayer to tell me...its so bad of you, you can see and speak against t.b joshuas miracles,but the one right under ur nose you cant perceive..i have the spirit of GOD in goodly measure but am not here to boast. even false prophets win souls, perform deliverance and miracles e.g the pharaohs sorcerers, but they only do that to put the beneficiary of such miracles in more bondage and the end of such person is worse than how he was before..my church was one of the church that was hard hit by lindas msg, and even before the msg i kne w that they are compromising,but am not the G.O. young man dont let us deceive ourself but rather believe Gods word, be spiritually minded, have discernment,watch and pray.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by holypower(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
bizmahn:

Holypower is your ID & u don't know spiritual things? Does the Holyghost posses a prostitute before she repent's or afterward.If she claimed christ took over her body & spoke thru her while she hadn't repented of prostitution then your name is far from Holypower if you believe her.I don't.

No ofcourse! One must repent before he or she can be possessed with the Holyspirit. "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption." (Ephesians 4:30).
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by iphie17: 4:18am On Aug 10, 2013
@op u kw deep down in ur hrt dat sm of d tnz she said is true jx dat u v refused to blv it,y nt 4get abt d church stuff and repent of ur evil ways cos to me d summary of her message is a call to repentance

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by olempe(m): 4:28am On Aug 10, 2013
chukwudi44: LOL.All this one because she spoke against the Lord's chosen church.

I wonder.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Please o. I have a question to ask. smileyIf Linda is an agent of satan from the pit of wherever, what about the YOUNGER sister who testified of her conversion and revelation?

The fact about Linda's testimony is that she is drawing men unto God and not unto herself nor her supposedly master -satan.

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2013
bizmahn: By the way if the true story about Linda Ngaujah has it that she hadn't repented & was still living immoral lifestyle before Jesus possessed her body & began to speak & reveal things to her then its enough evidence to regard her testimonies as FALSE.The holy spirit can never posses an unclean & defiled vessel.NEVER!!

You could be right, however God could use anyONE in His own time, at His own pace. He is not a stereotyped God... If He could cause an ANIMAL to speak just to pass on his message to his servant, how much more Linda? cool

Dear brother, what is needful is that we allow God's spirit to guide and direct us, let us not be moved by men'
s writing and attack on her personality. Let us do the needful, open our heart to her warnings and correction....and, move on.. I am always so sick of Christians attacking Christians. What does it profit, please?

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Pygru: Peteregwu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1285041/tb-joshua-man-tricked-god

so, what about that? am I hiding it before? see am hold to say it. a man who claim he was born again from the womb when he was asked. he saI'd he was anointed from the womb ( a man without sin). a man who sells anointing oil and water. they deep people in water for deliverance. my friend forget that side, their is no salvation their. just like white garment church I was worshipping before.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Una church just carry the matter for head.....avoid all these epistles nd allow God judge,d way u guys are sayin tins against the Linda,sumtin tells me there's sumfn fishy.
peteregwu:

no, rahab was the one that succumb to God. not the one of that demonic linda. imagine her calling deeper life. what a cheap try....in fact her main ttarget was chosen. she knows what she is doing. after all she is nit the first, neither is she the second, we have them many over time. imagine saying all churcues in sierra Leone, and that only five or six people will make heaven. is that what the bible says, that six peoplease will make heaven? nonsense! this is just the beginning of Satan's fall. and i pray she will never attain that level 999 in Jesus name. God will arrest her.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
ANYWAY AM DONE WITH THE LINDA ISSUE, TIME TO PROCEED. THE TIME IS SHORT, I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO FOR RAPTURE IS COMING SOONER. CHOSEN IS A MOVEMENT!
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by holypower(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
My brethren in the LORD, circulate this news far and
wide!!!
The members of the Lord's Chosen church in a
remote village, after hearing the testimony of sister
Linda, all of them ran away from their congregation
(The Lord's Chosen). So, (Deeper Life came and rented the same church) to
start worshipping GOD there) but the LORD refused
and told them to build another altar, not to use the
Lord's Chosen altar.
Therefore, they decided to destroy the old altar
which is the Lord's Chosen altar, by their big surprises, they (saw an apron, a bible, a skull and
some stones). They recorded it all and I will come
with the recordings. What a shame.
Lazarus Muoka has refused to repent ,NOW GOD IS
DELIVERING HIS PEOPLE OUT OF ALL THE SATANIC
CHURCHES. This morning, someone just called to let us know that
the girl (Joy David from Delta State, Nigeria) who
testified against sister Linda, has just died from an
accident after confessing all her lies. They said they
have all on tapes. We told them to bring the tape.
We are not happy the girl has died . Our prayer is what we heard is not true because, we don't want
her to die or perish but to repent and begin afresh
with the LORD.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by bizmahn: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
holypower: My brethren in the LORD, circulate this news far and
wide!!!
Lord's Chosen altar.
which is the Lord's Chosen altar, by their big surprises, they (saw an apron, a bible, a skull and
We are not happy the girl has died . Our prayer is what we heard is not true because, we don't want
with the LORD.
Please name the village and the deeper life disrict(branch) & pastor and the direct sources of this information.I'll go & verify it & post on this thread.If this news could ever be true,peteregwu is in real trouble.But If the village or others infos can't be traced then you holypower is in trouble.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
bizmahn:
Please name the village and the deeper life disrict(branch) & pastor and the direct sources of this information.I'll go & verify it & post on this thread.If this news could ever be true,peteregwu is in real trouble.But If the village or others infos can't be traced then you holypower is in trouble.

hmmm... Psalm 44:7-8 KJV
But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us. [8] In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
wide!!!
Lord's Chosen altar.
with the LORD.

Psalm 109:29-30 KJV
Let mine(pastor lazarus and the lords chosen members) adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle. [30] I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
wide!!!
Lord's Chosen altar.
with the LORD.

Pls post your evidences concerning what you just said for us to know that what u ve said is the truth. We are waiting.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Lordgel: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2013
alexleo: @OP,
Isn't it ironic that your god of chosen whom your members claimed made them insane when they accepted Linda's testimony is not powerful enough to make Linda confess her evil deed if actuaLly she is evil as you claim. Why must you rely on the spurious allegations made by angry ministers who may have been reacting as a result of their bruised ego by not being mentioned as true men of God? We want to see your god of chosen making Linda to confess that she lied as he(god of chosen) did in the case of your church members before we can believe you. Peteregwu, Peteregwu,Peteregwu, pls go and pray to your god of chosen to go and make Linda to confess her evil if true she is evil as you claim. All these long writing and defence you are making is a mockery on your god of chosen. We are not kids, hope you know?
grin Yes. If sister linda is evil, she will confess by herself. @OP, Go and pray to God and ask him if sister linda's testimony is true, before you will offend God.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
akaazua: To some of us your attempt at defending your church with this kind of abusive and insultive write up is rather making us to believe the girl the more. The girl in her confession is very humble but you seems not to be humble at all. Why don't you allow the LORD to defend your church instead. Brother if you are really of God you need to ask him for forgiveness for some abusive words you've written and possibly make restitution. God bless you.

All this is just end time drama. If Jesus refused to preach repentance through the dead as attested by his words, is there any reason to change his mind, is the word no longer adequate to save?

Luke 16:27-31
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The request was expressly refused, and I don't think heaven has run out of tools to reach the lost, just as Saul had to talk to the dead to know what to do.

We know that Paul saw a living Jesus. Hes alive. Let sister Linda, her early believers, and late resisters beware of corruption. One wonder why the need for this strenuous rebuttal anyway?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by ekmha12: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
all because she spoke d true

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by ekmha12: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
as 4 u peter egwu or watever u called ur name i will only compesate u 4 ur typing u reali tried. nd 4 d lords chosen or wateva they call dem, i wuld advice u to tell lazarus mouka to comfess or else he wuld face d wrath of GOD,MOREOVER THAT VCD has changed my life from Grss to grace am a good fruadster but naw am a complete born again christian. i av been distributing dis VCD everywhere and am happy doing coz i fell peace in my heart.sister linda GOD bless u 4 dis revelation......

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Princelyod(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
bizmahn:

Holypower is your ID & u don't know spiritual things? Does the Holyghost posses a prostitute before she repent's or afterward.If she claimed christ took over her body & spoke thru her while she hadn't repented of prostitution then your name is far from Holypower if you believe her.I don't.
I remember God possessing samson even immediately after spending the night with a harlot.there are thing you will never be able to understand
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by bizmahn: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Princelyod: I remember God possessing samson even immediately after spending the night with a harlot.there are thing you will never be able to understand
Are you a bible student at all? From the point where Samson slept with a harlot,the spirit of the Lord never possessed him anymore till the time of his death.He only used the extraordinary strength he had received by his calling from birth.When a gifted minister sins against God,the holy spirit always withdraws yet leaving the gift.Same thing with satan who God rejected but left the power yet with him.The "HOLY SPIRIT"is HOLY & cannot enter an unclean person.Just ignore all there half nak'ed ladies decieving themselves & speaking in tongues in the church.It all signs of the last days.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 2:38am On Aug 16, 2013
ekmha12: as 4 u peter egwu or watever u called ur name i will only compesate u 4 ur typing u reali tried. nd 4 d lords chosen or wateva they call dem, i wuld advice u to tell lazarus mouka to comfess or else he wuld face d wrath of GOD,MOREOVER THAT VCD has changed my life from Grss to grace am a good fruadster but naw am a complete born again christian. i av been distributing dis VCD everywhere and am happy doing coz i fell peace in my heart.sister linda GOD bless u 4 dis revelation......

ok sorry, the message changed you to be distributing for Linda? dont worry u wil later com to chosen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.