Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13737 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Baba make I submit my CV,your boy has been out a job for 6months now.

submit your cv now and next month you are jobless again, sacked for making a comment...like MMW

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Well, @ Seun,

All I will say for now reading your comments is, let this matter be resolve maturely between you guys - You, MMW & Mac. We cannot be dragging this matter back and forth. Everyone knows MMW made that statement AFTER he was removed. If there's something going on behind closed doors, you should resolve it peacefully NOT to discipline one person and spare the other. The one na two fighting matter naw. How you come beat one pikin and spare the other. Think about it! Kindly allow MMW back to his position.

Thank you!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Suppose you have an employee who is a signatory to your corporate bank account. If such an employee threatens to bankrupt the company on national TV, I'm sure that your first action will be to revoke his access to your bank account. It is a pity that our software does not support taking away the power of a moderator without removing the moderator. Sorry.

Your analogy is baseless since he did not threaten the forum. Taking issues into his hands isn't synonymous with wrecking the forum. You have made an irrational assumption, and worse still, acted irrationally on that assumption without seeking to establish its validity.

Secondly, are you unable to get in touch with your mods to find out why they said things? Or are begging and threats the only modes of communication you understand?

6 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
tpia@:

i dont see what maclatunji has to do with this matter, seriously.

some of you nlers just like calling his name every other day, for some reason.

Mac is a monster...NL is better without him, but it seems the monster rules NL...pitiful

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360: Well, @ Seun,

All I will say for now reading your comments is, let this matter be resolve maturely between you guys - You, MMW & Mac. We cannot be dragging this matter back and forth. Everyone knows MMW made that statement AFTER he was removed. If there's something going on behind closed doors, you should resolve it peacefully NOT to discipline one person and spare the other. The one na two fighting matter naw. How you come beat one pikin and spare the other. Think about it! Kindly allow MMW back to his position.

Thank you!

There is something Seun is not telling us, perhaps Mac has threatened his life again..considering today is the muslims day

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by coogar: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
can a pretty adult samaritan summarise the last 9 pages of this thread in 6 sentences?

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
coogar: can a pretty adult samaritan summarise the last 9 pages of this thread in 6 sentences?

Maclatunji rules NL...simple

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
ooman:

There is something Seun is not telling us, perhaps Mac has threatened his life again..considering today is the muslims day

Sure, something going on behind closed doors and we shouldn't bother much about that if we are not told. What should matter now is, Seun should resolve this matter peacefully without sacrificing one for the one.

On the other hand, MMW admitted saying things he shouldn't have said. That's enough showing he admitted his fault and on that ground, a soft disciplinary action is okay NOT a removal.

@ Seun, again, kindly settle this matter peacefully and restore MMW to his position. Thank you!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360: Well, @ Seun,

Thank you!

[size=13pt]Nooo... He made them before he was removed and that was what caused his removal
MMW admitted this earlier on this thread[/size]

manmustwac: Once upon a time the religion section co existed with both Muslims & Christians peacefully until a muslim terroist threatened Seun, the State leaders life if he didnt divide the religion section. Seun took this threat to his life serious therefore divided the religion section into North & South. Now the North which is being governed by Maclatunji has decided to take matters into his own hands by going against the state's rules & regulations & imposing his own Sharia laws against. Visiting Southerners. Isnt this proof that Islam is an intollerant religion

I made a. Complaint in another section which is for us mods only but it seems as if nothing much is being done or my complaint is being ignored. Therefore i will just take matters into my own hands & deal wirh the problem in my own way.

The above is the post that caused my removal as a mod in this section
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by tpia5: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
ooman:

Mac is a monster...NL is better without him, but it seems the monster rules NL...pitiful

this is one of the chief "callers of maclatunji":

Logicboy03: Yawn.....

I am going to sleep. It is not easy opening a thread where Seun has to explain himself to the public.....

Maclatunji, abeg no forget my Sallah meat tommorow!

see what he posted?

some of you just like being led astray and deceived, una go just carry matter for head, and going by what you see, aka bandwagon things.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ok na! grin

Somebody is insisting on finishing Mission Impossible X today o.

Our Oga at the Top, you try o! Na so so tink tink, imagine imagine and dream dream you de do. Your approach to this Manmustwac issue was dead wrong. And even if you honestly do not see that, it's extremely absurd that you are here trying to convince anybody otherwise. Methinks you are trying to gain brownie points for attention to your customers not to really hear what they're saying. And without the latter, the former is dubious.

You should've given Manmustwac a hearing, especially considering he, among others, is essentially doing you a favor. You do know what that word means, don't you? Whereas there may come a rush from having mod powers, I sure it is a lot of work and probably a real bother sometimes. The least you should do is acknowledge that.

You should have weighed whatever punishment you meant to mete out to him against your peculiar sentiments for the Islamists on this forum. Perhaps, you really do want to wake up one day and find that only Islamist fundamentalists post on your forum.

Evidently, we all love being here in spite of your obvious distaste for us. We can ignore your thumbing your nose at us because there aren't many other places where we can meet like we do here. But everything under the sun can be replaced, Seun, EVERYTHING. It is not an utter impossibility that you'll wake up to a dead, rusty, "monologuic" Nairaland. Wise up, bro.

Pander all you want to Islamists, if you so please but just give the rest of us a little respect. We deserve it. We evidently disagree with what you did with one of the Religion Section mods. Respect our view on that. We want him back, we want reparations made. We want you to accord us at least a little of the respect you give the Islamists and not treat us like we don't belong here. Nairaland may have been your idea, but we are its reality, my friend.

17 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by overdrive(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls make una no vex,I wld really like to know d take home package of a mod.I have been viewing d argument back and forth with oga at d top waiting for mmw to beg b4 getting his job back.is d job that lucrative abeg I need answers secondly who is mactunji seems he has more enemies here than shekau.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ooman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun, this one is for you and your kind..

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by wiegraf: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Then why have I decided to appoint two born-again Christian moderators to take the place of manmustwac?

Yes, please. I'm completely confused, where exactly is the logic here. Exactly why are you doing this? Did you intend to replace him with a muslim before?

This is ignoring the fact there was a perfectly good moderator around, so it's completely needless. When in the world has MMW been aggressive? I must have missed something. Else, frankly, this is both petty and cowardly.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by wiegraf: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
I have decided to appoint one or two born-again Christian moderators in this section to replace the atheist I removed.

This is, unquestionably, wrong.

So muslims get rewarded for bad behaviour.

It's disgraceful.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
[size=13pt]i ve been looking 4 a thread 2 fart on, mayb dis is d right place, it cud help resolving d crises here, mayb wen i release it in2 d thin air everybody go run 4 their own safety.

dat by d way

at everyone, mk u guys act like professionals n follow d ethics of NL.
[/size]
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by tpia5: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
btw what was that about odunnu?

hope she's not the one in the etsu nupe's palace?

she did boast about being man-crazy some time back, when she was proving how she had males in her pocket.

hope she didnt walk into some man's trap?

just asking.

i didnt even notice she was gone from education section?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by vedaxcool(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You are still ranting and raving...

If you were truly offended by the way things are run, you would have left aeons ago...

Unfortunately, you cant leave because you lack principles...and judging by your 7000 worthless posts...a life

Kill yourself.

grin grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yeah!

@Seun, good day.

Please, can you kindly explain to us why a fellow mod. Has the right/impetus to hide his fellow mods comment/post ?

Please, is that ^ action legal by the rules of this your forum for mods ?

Am asking since it seems that you did not address the reasons that causes frustration to Mmw.

If it is wrong, what will you do about it, or what are you doing about it ?

This are your comments so far on this thread and that of your mouth piece:

Seun: Javanian is right.

Javanian:

Sorry if my comment doesn't appeal to you i was only trying to clear the air, I would have done same if i were in Seun shoes, he is trying to protect his business, he spent years trying to take NL to his level you don't expect him to relax and do nothing he is protecting his empire....

All MMW has to do is p.m. Seun so that they can talk things out!

Seun: I understand the way you all are feeling. You feel as if the decision is pro-Islamist, but really it's not.

And Jesoul
I have decided to appoint one or two
born-again Christian moderators in this section to replace the atheist I removed.

Seun: It's unfortunate that the removal of manmustwac has been upsetting to you folks. Clearly he was a beloved moderator. I apologize for my role in his removal. However, manmustwac knew exactly what was going to happen when he made that threat. He saw what happened to MsDarkSkin, Odunnu, & Cuddlemii. I think he deserves at least as much blame for his role in this situation. Moreso he hasn't asked me to reinstate him.

Seun: We cannot have moderators abusing their powers or threatening to do so. Once I don't trust a moderator, he/she is gone.

Seun: He threatened to "take matters into his own hands" & "deal with" God-knows-what. I don't know what he is planning exactly, but we do not tolerate any threats against the forum made by people who are supposed to be the defenders and protectors of the forum. Most organizations have certain offences that are strictly prohibited and if you do them you will immediately lose your job.

Seun: Well I do. And I am not in the habit of waiting until our great forum has been damaged before dealing with threats. If a person is considered to pose any threat to the forum, such a person will not be allowed to wield the immense powers of a moderator. We have no tolerance for that.

^^^

please, answer those questions. You are the head, other mods are also reading.

the head always receives the knock for the failure of a family.

Thanks.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
@truthislight: can you restate the questions you are asking me in a clearer way so I can answer them? Thanks.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
ooman:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: @truthislight: can you restate the questions you are asking me in a clearer way so I can answer them? Thanks.

1. Please, can you kindly explain to us why a fellow mod.(mactunji) Has the right/impetus to hide his fellow mods(Mmw) comment/post when Mmw made a complaint concerning @christkid thread that was locked by mactunji ?

2. Please, is that ^ action by Mod Mactunji a legal action going by the rules of this your forum for mods ?

Am asking since it seems that you did not address the reasons that causes frustration to Mmw.

3. If it is a wrong action for a mod. To hide the comment of a fellow mod, what will you do about it since it happened to Mmw or what are you doing about it ?

*Hoping you got it this time*
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by manmustwac(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
@all
am really sincerely touched by the posts by all you regulars posters in the religion section concerning the matter but like i said in an earlier post i really said something that i should not have said and so have to suffer the consequences. It was just out of annoyance and sheer frustration concerning Christ Kids complaint about his topic that the whole issue started. Thanks a lot guys smiley

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by vedaxcool(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Truhislight
So moderators should not abide by the rules? Why do we like nepotism, if mmc statement fell short of the rule then it should be hidden being a moderator places more responsibly on him.

Mmc allowed the depressed alcoholic skunk mislead him by pushing him to pursue a trivial matter, and pursue it in such a foolish unintelligent way, but he fail to note that if a child orders you to act stupid you send such a child to sleep. Mmc allowed the skunk in question to push him around in achieving his sulky depressed plots instead of moderating his section he choose sectarian games, since mmc has confessed his mistake the only right thing for him is to apologise and learn from this mistake.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: @all
am really sincerely touched by the posts by all you regulars posters in the religion section concerning the matter but like i said in an earlier post i really said something that i should not have said and so have to suffer the consequences. It was just out of annoyance and sheer frustration concerning Christ Kids complaint about his topic that the whole issue started. Thanks a lot guys smiley

Okay, @ Seun,

MMW had said it again. He meant no harm and accept his error due to annoyance and frustration. Allow this matter in a mature and peaceful manner. Kindly allow MMW to continue his job. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
I need to speak with mukina2
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool: @Truhislight
So moderators should not abide by the rules? Why do we like nepotism, if mmc statement fell short of the rule then it should be hidden being a moderator places more responsibly on him.

Mmc allowed the depressed alcoholic skunk mislead him by pushing him to pursue a trivial matter, and pursue it in such a foolish unintelligent way, but he fail to note that if a child orders you to act stupid you send such a child to sleep. Mmc allowed the skunk in question to push him around in achieving his sulky depressed plots instead of moderating his section he choose sectarian games, since mmc has confessed his mistake the only right thing for him is to apologise and learn from this mistake.
smdh
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Cuddlemii: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: It's unfortunate that the removal of manmustwac has been upsetting to you folks. Clearly he was a beloved moderator. I apologize for my role in his removal. However, manmustwac knew exactly what was going to happen when he made that threat. He saw what happened to MsDarkSkin, Odunnu, & Cuddlemii. I think he deserves at least as much blame for his role in this situation. Moreso he hasn't asked me to reinstate him.

Seun, what exactly has my name got to do with this section? What has my name got to do with whatever it is that you have going on with Manmustwac? I don't see the connection! How does my name resolve the issue at hand?

One would think that as the world is evolving, people would learn to act appropriately, and professionally.
Whatever problem you guys are having, could have been resolved without having to mention or drag names into it.

The next time you to chose to go down memory lane, you'd better share the full story of what truly transpired, and not the remix or revised standard version you guys fed the moderators, on the moderator's section.

Please desist from mentioning my name in crappy things like this. I treat you with respect, and I expect you to reciprocate. For the sake of peace, I repeat please leave my name out of this, and deal with the issue.
Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun:
Suppose you have an employee who is a signatory to your corporate bank account. If such an employee threatens to bankrupt the company on national TV, I'm sure that your first action will be to revoke his access to your bank account. It is a pity that our software does not support taking away the power of a moderator without removing the moderator. Sorry.
meanwhile, if you're appointing replacement(s) pls do so intelligently.

such could be a satanist, deist, atheist, devil, christian etc but must be unbiased and principled.

Never appoint any of the new comers but oldies from 2005-2008 just like MMWac
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Seun, what exactly has my name got to do with this section? What has my name got to do with whatever it is that you have going on with Manmustwac? I don't see the connection! How does my name resolve the issue at hand?

One would think that as the world is evolving, people would learn to act appropriately, and professionally.
Whatever problem you guys are having, could have been resolved without having to mention or drag names into it.

The next time you to chose to go down memory lane, you'd better share the full story of what truly transpired, and not the remix or revised standard version you guys fed the moderators, on the moderator's section.

Please desist from mentioning my name in crappy things like this. I treat you with respect, and I expect you to reciprocate. For the sake of peace, I repeat please leave my name out of this, and deal with the issue.
Thank you!
kai Seun Osewa don hurt many pple.

debosky used to be a supermod and cuddlemi used to moderate Literature section

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Cuddlemii: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
toba: kai Seun Osewa don hurt many pple.

debosky used to be a supermod and cuddlemi used to moderate Literature section

Actually he didn't hurt me. I just don't want my name mentioned in bullshit.
I don't have the tolerance for such, especially when I don't disrespect him like that. The priority here is his issue with Manmustwac, and not me, Odunnu, or msdarkskin.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Seun(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Cuddlemii: Seun, what exactly has my name got to do with this section? What has my name got to do with whatever it is that you have going on with Manmustwac?
To answer your question, I believe I was told that you also threatened to abuse your mod powers, and you never disputed that claim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19)

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught? / Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.