Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun (21858 Views)

Nigerian Army Finally Reunites Chibok... / List Of 46 Bills The Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Bobby4090: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2013
So Fashola is now operating Concentration Camps in Ikorodu just like Adolf Hitler did to the Jews in 1945.

The Army should storm those camps immediately and rescue other detainees, some who who may have been there since January without their relations even knowing that they are in Fasholas illegal detention centers.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Qc1(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

That is why I said that an average omoluabi need to be traveling. Until I got to the east I thought its only lagos that is the place. East is not what we see on the internet, come here and you will respect the ibos. They are using our land as a commercial battlefield. They are really wise. An average ibo is not poor like an average Yoruba. I have come here and seen it. Am not here to argue blindly.

I've never see any Yoruba pretending to be anything but true Yoruba, even here in America we are die hard yoruba people no matter how long we've neutralized.

The Fact that this so called "Tundeolaniyi" registered merely 12 hours ago with a Yoruba username is a shame on its own, do yourself a favour and deport yourself to your village.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Italiano1: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090: So Fashola is now operating Concentration Camps in Ikorodu just like Adolf Hitler did to the Jews in 1945.

The Army should storm those camps immediately and rescue other detainees, some who who may have been there since January without their relations even knowing that they are in Fasholas illegal detention centers.

Any proof to support that statement?
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by oneeast: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2013
goodslayer:

like who cares what y'all view of us is. With all the lies and slaving for greens non of your kismen make it to top 5 riches men in naija isnt that a shame.

In igboland, what we have is called normal curve, where average igbo man is economically sound unlike in yarobaland where few people are rich and 98% of populace are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Bobby4090: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2013
Italiano1:

Any proof to support that statement?

Most of the detainees that were dumped in Onitsha by this Fascist Governmet at 3am said the were formerly held in Camps in Ikorodu AGAINST THEIR WILL for months prior to the deportation. A particular girl said that her senior sister that she was living with didnt even know where she was till when they were deported.

Why should a democratically elected state Government be running and operating illegal detention and concentration Camps. Under what laws in the constitution does Fashiola use to operate these camp where be put those 69 ibos. This calls for a judicial or an independent investigation and charges of human rights abuse should be levelled against Fashola.

A tribal personality like Fashola is not what the world or Nigeria needs now or less he will set this country on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Italiano1: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090:

Most of the detainees that were dumped in Onitsha by this Fascist Governmet at 3am said the were formerly held in Camps in Ikorodu for months prior to the deportation. A particular girl said that her senior sister that she was living with didnt even know where she was till when they were deported.

Why should a democratically elected state Government be running and operating illegal detention and concentration Camps. Under what laws in the constitution does Fashiola use to operate these camp where be put those 69 ibos. This calls for a judicial or an independent investigation and charges of human rights abuse should be levelled against Fashola.

A tribal personality like Fashola is not what the world or Nigeria needs or less he will set the country on fire.

So all your allegations and accusations is purely based on hearsay and unconfirmed third party accounts? Do you have any cogent proof that will justify all these mindless accusations? Or is it another propaganda and falsehood being leveled against the LASG and His Excellency Dr. Fashola
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Tundeolaniyi: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2013
Qc-1:

I've never see any Yoruba pretending to be anything but true Yoruba, even here in America we are die hard yoruba people no matter how long we've neutralized.

The Fact that this so called "Tundeolaniyi" registered merely 12 hours ago with a Yoruba username is a shame on its own, do yourself a favour and deport yourself to your village.

Believe whatever you like it does not change the fact about my paternity. Am a full blooded yoruba from Ido Ile-Ekiti if you must know. It feel so sad when my yoruba people support evil, just like they are doing in the case of fashola. Again look at the outburst of fani kayode, are you proud of still being yoruba after his comments about the ibos? which is only succeeded in showing how bitter and frustrated he has been since he was thrown out from govt and subsequently charged him for fraud. We yorubas should condemn this evil amongst us. I must confess that Fani kayode is a disgrace and bad image to we yorubas.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by goodslayer: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

Believe whatever you like it does not change the fact about my paternity. Am a full blooded yoruba from Ido Ile-Ekiti if you must know. It feel so sad when my yoruba people support evil, just like they are doing in the case of fashola. Again look at the outburst of fani kayode, are you proud of still being yoruba after his comments about the ibos? which is only succeeded in showing how bitter and frustrated he has been since he was thrown out from govt and subsequently charged him for fraud. We yorubas should condemn this evil amongst us. I must confess that Fani kayode is a disgrace and bad image to we yorubas.

you have sucessfully showed inferiority complex runs in dna of you and your kinsmen. Name only one city in the whole of south west you keep giving us one sickening one liner. If you are yoruba you would have replied the thick thick curses they putting on you and your lineage in the yoruba language.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by softwareman(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

THIS GUY MISSED A TRUE CALLING. COMEDY! HONESTLY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNY IF YOUR CASE IS NOT SO PATHETIC:
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by softwareman(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090:

Most of the detainees that were dumped in Onitsha by this Fascist Governmet at 3am said the were formerly held in Camps in Ikorodu AGAINST THEIR WILL for months prior to the deportation. A particular girl said that her senior sister that she was living with didnt even know where she was till when they were deported.

A tribal personality like Fashola is not what the world or Nigeria needs now or less he will set this country on fire.

PLEASE GO TO IKORODU AND SEE THE REHABILITATION CENTER IN QIESTION. IF YOU CAN SHOW ME A BETTER FACILITUY WHERE DESTITUTES ARE BETTER CARED FOR, FED AND AND TAKEN CARE OF IN THIS COUNTRY. ANY SOCIAL PROGRAM ON DESTITUTE IS PREDICATED ON THREE THINGS: REMOVE, REHABILITATE AND THEN

RE-INTEGRATE.. YOU SAID THEY WERE HELD AGAIMST THEIR WISH FOR SIXTH MONTHS BUT IF YOU VISIT THE FACILITY YOU WILL SEE THAT MOST OF THEM ACTUAALLY PREFER TO STAY THAN LEAVE.. PLEASE DONT TAKE MY WORDS FOR IT. GO TO IKORODU AND STOP THIS YOUR RUBBISH PROPAGANDA.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by bakynes(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090:

Most of the detainees that were dumped in Onitsha by this Fascist Governmet at 3am said the were formerly held in Camps in Ikorodu AGAINST THEIR WILL for months prior to the deportation.[b][/b] A particular girl said that her senior sister that she was living with didnt even know where she was till when they were deported.

@ the bolded above,you are very funny so Fashola is going abt picking just anyow Ibos on the street of lagos?.You must be mentally ill, for God sake how many times are we going to tell you is pple living on the streets,Under bridges with no family and friends that were deported back home to reunite them with their families.Most of these pple can't go back home bcoz of shame and pose a lot of risk to other pple going abt their bizness in lagos.Besides Fashola tried to rehabilitate dis pple to find dem something they could do with their hands bt they chose to go back on d streets.Besides its nt only igbos that were deported so what's it wit you guys always crying.You think everything done to you in Nigeria is as a result of tribal discrimination.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by bakynes(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090:

Most of the detainees that were dumped in Onitsha by this Fascist Governmet at 3am said the were formerly held in Camps in Ikorodu AGAINST THEIR WILL for months prior to the deportation.[b][/b] A particular girl said that her senior sister that she was living with didnt even know where she was till when they were deported.

@ the bolded above,you are very funny so Fashola is going abt picking just anyow Ibos on the street of lagos?.You must be mentally ill, for God sake how many times are we going to tell you is pple living on the streets,Under bridges with no family and friends that were deported back home to reunite them with their families.Most of these pple can't go back home bcoz of shame and pose a lot of risk to other pple going abt their bizness in lagos.Besides Fashola tried to rehabilitate dis pple to find dem something they could do with their hands bt they chose to go back on d streets.Besides its nt only igbos that were deported so what's it wit you guys always crying.You think everything done to you in Nigeria is as a result of tribal discrimination.@ d fake Tunde Olaniyi guy,I have been to d East on several occasion and to be sincere nt bcoz am Yoruba bt the east still has a long way to go interms of Infrastructure and Modernization,all they do is trade in d east you hardly find a company there.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2013
lakhadimar: yes your wives dont feed you but you all expected food from awolowo and now his prodigies
At least it is better to expect food than to drink rat poison {otapiapia} grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by delors(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090: So Fashola is now operating Concentration Camps in Ikorodu just like Adolf Hitler did to the Jews in 1945.

Ode tongue
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by tmotmo: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Goddex: Politics!! Politics!! Politics!! Politics!!
Politics!! Politics!! Politics!! Politics!!

The game is to hurriedly arrange similar thing to Osun to create an impression. But Nigerians are wiser than this rubbish Oga Aregbesola and Baba Fashola

Please dont bring sentiment into this, it is expected that you know things better before commenting. The Osun event was in 2010. check the link and be sure.

And this will explain to you better that My Igbo brothers like crying fouls all the time on all things. Now that Pius Anyim is the Secretary to the FGN and he is excessively fixing Ibos into prominent positions across all MDAs no other part of the country are crying foul like the Ibos always do. Tufiapa!!!
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Tundeolaniyi: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
bakynes:

@ the bolded above,you are very funny so Fashola is going abt picking just anyow Ibos on the street of lagos?.You must be mentally ill, for God sake how many times are we going to tell you is pple living on the streets,Under bridges with no family and friends that were deported back home to reunite them with their families.Most of these pple can't go back home bcoz of shame and pose a lot of risk to other pple going abt their bizness in lagos.Besides Fashola tried to rehabilitate dis pple to find dem something they could do with their hands bt they chose to go back on d streets.Besides its nt only igbos that were deported so what's it wit you guys always crying.You think everything done to you in Nigeria is as a result of tribal discrimination.@ d fake Tunde Olaniyi guy,I have been to d East on several occasion and to be sincere nt bcoz am Yoruba bt the east still has a long way to go interms of Infrastructure and Modernization,all they do is trade in d east you hardly find a company there.

Is this what you call development in SW? I have said it times without number that SW is laid back and backward. I didn't know this until I set my foot in the East precisely. Our people are generally poor and most cannot feed twice a day nor live in decent house like their ibo counterpart in the east. An average easterner I have seen in Onitsha lives in three or two bedroom flat. That is fact! Can people in the east confirm this for me? Ok below is the picture of Abeokuta, tell me is this what you call healthy or slum development? With mud houses and rusted zinc littered all over the state capital. Let it be said now that, if lagos was not former FCT, it would have ended up a huge slum like Ibadan, osogbo, abeokuta etc.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by collynzo2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

Is this what you call development in SW? I have said it times without number that SW is laid back and backward. I didn't know this until I set my foot in the East precisely. Our people are generally poor and most cannot feed twice a day nor live in decent house like their ibo counterpart in the east. An average easterner I have seen in Onitsha lives in three or two bedroom flat. That is fact! Can people in the east confirm this for me? Ok below is the picture of Abeokuta, tell me is this what you call healthy or slum development? Let it be said now that, if lagos was not former FCT, it would have ended up a huge slum like Ibadan, osogbo, abeokuta etc.
I can't see the picture. @ bolded, yes you are right.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Qc1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

^^^ "Ido-Ekiti" indeed!...busted, next? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Qc1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

Am yoruba full blooded. Is what you mean by civilization the mud houses dotting the entire landscape of yorubaland? Let the truth be told. Remove lagos from SW, then yorubaland becomes leprous, nobody will not have anything to associate with because it will only epitomize poverty and plague. The only reason people comes to SW is because of lagos, we all know that lagos is not the making of yorubas. Let me tell you, a typical yoruba city like ibadan, abeokuta, ado ekiti, osogbo is so so backward, poverty stricken, no investment, no job. Am sorry I have to say this truth. All these yoruba cities I mentioned cannot stand side by side with places as Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri, Calabar, Akwaibo even Yenogoa. My problem is that we yorubas are always okay with little the government and individuals have done, that is why no new thing is coming except for the mud houses built 50yrs ago.

I just don't get it! why would anyone will will be crying to stay in SW rather than going back to those developed cities why? shocked
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Tundeolaniyi: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Qc-1:

I just don't get it! why would anyone will will be crying to stay in SW rather than going back to those developed cities why? shocked

Usual chestbeating mentality of my people of which I have overcomed. Which SW is somebody crying to stay in? Apart from lagos which is not even developed by my yoruba people but by FG and other tribes. Have you seen anybody that is not yoruba going to ibadan, osogbo, ogbomosho, ekiti for anything whatsoever? The last I checked lagos was not brought to where it is now by yoruba. And that is why I still agree with outsiders that calls it 'a no man's land'.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by roxell120(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
I dont blame this yoruba guy that defends igbos.why shouldn't he? he is among the very few that have tasted what it feels to live outside ones natural enclave.he has seen it all but trying to cinvince those who ve swi rn to live nd die where their umblical cord was buried will be difficult.who will forget the savory of ofe oha., ofe onugbu, ofe owerri, cooked with azu mangala and stockfish(okporoko) served with freshly pounded akpu (figure),cooked by a typical groomed igbo lady who put them together sitting down. ewoo.if care isn't take he may denounce his ofe mmanu origin because he was fully welcome with open arms.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by roxell120(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
I dont blame this yoruba guy that defends igbos.why shouldn't he? he is among the very few that have tasted what it feels to live outside ones natural enclave.he has seen it all but trying to cinvince those who ve sworn to live nd die where their umblical cord was buried will be difficult.who will forget the savory of ofe oha., ofe onugbu, ofe owerri, cooked with azu mangala and stockfish(okporoko) served with freshly pounded akpu (fufu),cooked by a typical groomed igbo lady who put them together sitting down. ewoo.if care isn't take he may denounce his ofe mmanu origin because he was fully welcome with open arms.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Italiano1: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
roxell120: I dont blame this yoruba guy that defends igbos.why shouldn't he? he is among the very few that have tasted what it feels to live outside ones natural enclave.he has seen it all but trying to cinvince those who ve swi rn to live nd die where their umblical cord was buried will be difficult.who will forget the savory of ofe oha., ofe onugbu, ofe owerri, cooked with azu mangala and stockfish(okporoko) served with freshly pounded akpu (figure),cooked by a typical groomed igbo lady who put them together sitting down. ewoo.if care isn't take he may denounce his ofe mmanu origin because he was fully welcome with open arms.

I wanted to say you and the fake Yorubaman are probably same person using two different handles but looking at the way you have murdered the English language then this cannot be the case.

Your grammar is so bad that your post in incomprehensible.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Italiano1: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

Usual chestbeating mentality of my people of which I have overcomed. Which SW is somebody crying to stay in? Apart from lagos which is not even developed by my yoruba people but by FG and other tribes. Have you seen anybody that is not yoruba going to ibadan, osogbo, ogbomosho, ekiti for anything whatsoever? The last I checked lagos was not brought to where it is now by yoruba. And that is why I still agree with outsiders that calls it 'a no man's land'.

Mr Fake Yoruba man from Ido Ekiti grin grin

You should be ashamed of yourself grin
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Bobby4090: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Gov Peter Obi wrote a petition against the illegal detention of igbos in concentration camps in Ikorodu...and their sudsequent deportation in open air cattle trucks 3am in the morning with armed poice escorts.

But the tribal and inhuman Fashola, instead of address the issue at hand, went on to attack the man Obi, and issue more threats, thinking that Igbos will keep quiet.

Listen to Fasholas responce and furher threat" Obi should not instigate ibos against their hosts because their is a lot at stake here."

When Fashola warns that "A lot is at stake here", he is politely reminding the ibos of the billions of naira worth of properties and investments in Lagos that could be seized or turned to another ABANDONED PROPERTY SAGA like the one that happened after the civil war. So intead of explaining why ibos were deported, he threated them to keep quiet. Thats the worst ethnic and inhuman statement i ever heard.

Then by calling ibos guests,he is reminding them that they are in a foreign land and this shows how callous he Fashola can be. In such a civilized time like this, how can people who call themselves SAN can stoop so low to use gutter language publicly. Some of these ibo were born here, for some, even their fathers and grand fathers were born here. If Tinubu whose parents are from Osun state can be accorded a respect, same should go to an Okafor whose grand father, father and himself were born in Lagos.

Fashola messed up all the years of pride and achievement he was ever known for by exposing himself as a secret ibo hater...brobably born out of jealousy of how enterprising these traders are. No wonder he want to install yoruba heads in a market where 98% of the traders are ibos and where election ought to be done to select the market leader.

My view is that the Lagos Government should be chargesd with human rights abuse and false imprisonment of innocent citizens.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Tundeolaniyi: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Italiano1:

Mr Fake Yoruba man from Ido Ekiti grin grin

You should be ashamed of yourself grin

I should be ashamed because am saying the truth the way it it ..abi? Some of should grow up. Am sure that it is people like you that are supporting that fraud fani kayode in his mission to disgrace the yoruba race the omoluabi. When the time comes we shall know who the real omoluabi are.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Italiano1: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090: Gov Peter Obi wrote a petition against the illegal detention of igbos in concentration camps in Ikorodu...and their sudsequent deportation in open air cattle trucks 3am in the morning with armed poice escorts.

But the tribal and inhuman Fashola, instead of address the issue at hand, went on to attack the man Obi, and issue more threats, thinking that Igbos will keep quiet.

Listen to Fasholas responce and furher threat" Obi should not instigate ibos against their hosts because their is a lot at stake here."

When Fashola warns that "A lot is at stake here", he is politely reminding the ibos of the billions of naira worth of properties and investments in Lagos that could be seized or turned to another ABANDONED PROPERTY SAGA like the one that happened after the civil war. So intead of explaining why ibos were deported, he threated them to keep quiet. Thats the worst ethnic and inhuman statement i ever heard.

Then by calling ibos guests,he is reminding them that they are in a foreign land and this shows how callous he Fashola can be. In such a civilized time like this, how can people who call themselves SAN can stoop so low to use gutter language publicly. Some of these ibo were born here, for some, even their fathers and grand fathers were born here. If Tinubu whose parents are from Osun state can be accorded a respect, same should go to an Okafor whose grand father, father and himself were born in Lagos.

Fashola messed up all the years of pride and achievement he was ever known for by exposing himself as a secret ibo hater...brobably born out of jealousy of how enterprising these traders are. No wonder he want to install yoruba heads in a market where 98% of the traders are ibos and where election ought to be done to select the market leader.

My view is that the Lagos Government should be chargesd with human rights abuse and false imprisonment of innocent citizens.

You are the same person that made false allegations this morning and could not provide any proof to back up your ridiculous accusations.

Nice sermon you have written up there but as far most Lagosians, Yorubas are concerned, Fashola is right on point and taking the right steps.

Thank you
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Italiano1: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

I should be ashamed because am saying the truth the way it it ..abi? Some of should grow up. Am sure that it is people like you that are supporting that fraud fani kayode in his mission to disgrace the yoruba race the omoluabi. When the time comes we shall know who the real omoluabi are.

The same person that said he left Omoluabi to go the east. Please continue, you are cracking us up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by goodslayer: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
stop wasting your time on that fake yoruba wannabe goon. He claim ekiti is slum yet he claim he has only been there once five years ago.

He even reply somebody to go take gst class when he claims to school in lagos. Mr ekiti its called gns in south western universities only in south eastern universities that it is called gst.

No single word of yoruba since, he has not mentioned one yoruba hood. Even with the epe kabiti kabiti even jesus would have reply if he can decipher the language.

Let meet up in osha my man systematically decline the offer. Its crested in their dna been inferior like the goods they sale.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Tundeolaniyi: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090: Gov Peter Obi wrote a petition against the illegal detention of igbos in concentration camps in Ikorodu...and their sudsequent deportation in open air cattle trucks 3am in the morning with armed poice escorts.

My Ibo brother please calm down. Am yoruba but I condemn in strongest term the actions of the governor, and equally some good people of SW has come out to condemn the dastardly, inhumane and against every known conventions all over the world. Even fani kayode is under fire for his own inciting comment.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bobby4090:

Fashola's government is fascistic but Peter Obi's is not? angry
A lot of the hypocritical musings one has been reading on these boards are utterly mind-boggling.

Anyway, here is a rebuttal you and others who share your jaundiced view will do well to reflect on.

Lagos Returnees: APC Advises APGA To Concentrate On Governance

[img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Peter-Obi.jpeg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

The All Progressive Congress (APC) views the statement credited to APGA Ambassadors which seek to revise the events around the return of rehabilitated destitutes of Anambra State origin from Lagos State as a set of garnished lies served in broken plates by the government of Anambra State in proxy.

“The moment those human cargoes were off-loaded at Upper Iweka, a human rights group got wind of it and alerted us” the report claimed

From the above APGA Ambassadors and by extension Anambra State government do not even accord the returnee citizens of Anambra State any respect because human beings cannot be described as cargoes. Therefore their pretext to the protection of their dignity is fundamentally flawed.

Secondly, APGA Ambassadors, hence Anambra State Government, failed to name the human rights body that got wind of this and informed them. There is not human rights body that will be averse to being accorded credit in the circumstance.

The truth is that no human rights body contacted APGA Ambassadors, but the government of Anambra State, which deliberately failed to keep an appointment to take custody of the returnees, chose to arrive at their own time, to make their pre-determined propaganda lines plausible.

It is our understanding that APGA Ambassadors is not a standing force, that can readily assemble their membership and arrive at 6.15am, but a government with an advanced information can arrive at that time.

Again APGA Ambassadors did not state who confirmed the number of returnees from Lagos as 72, but went ahead to state that they met only 20. So what are the names of the 20 they met, and what did they do with them thereafter? Perhaps their briefing from government they are masquerading for failed to foresee those gaping holes. Their own names should have been the only base document to challenge or contradict the names supplied by Lagos State. Therefore the fact that the so-called APGA Ambassadors did not state the names confirms that we are dealing with well-packaged fabrications from a government driven by a fractured political party that cannot be trusted with power anymore.

‘’ The group said it was wrong for APC to drag the name of the governor into the saga, remarking that Obi himself, who is worried over the leakage of the letter to the press, had come out to say that he had the greatest respect for governor, Babatunde Fashola, and had also called him on phone over the matter.’’ Continued the report.

It must be stated in clear terms that APC did not drag the name of Governor Obi into the matter. Governor Obi launched himself head-long into the matter by causing a letter which has up till now not been sent to the president to be sent to online media by his propagandists who run Anambra State from cyberspace without a commensurate progress on the ground.

The letter did not ‘leak to the media’ ,but was planted by Governor Obi and the Secretary to the State Government Mr Henry Oseloka Obaze, who followed up with a vile article entitled ‘Whither Lagos State’s Hubris,Brigabdage and Scofflaw Methods’ equally published din the same media as Obi’s letter.

It is instructive that both the ‘open letter to the president’ and Obaze’s article contain one consistent claim–that Lagos State government did not contact Anambra State Government, which has proved to be a falsehoo, unbecoming of the higher echelon of governance.

We note that the latest after-thought by APGA government through APGA Ambassadors is a clever ploy to bye-pass the two parallel executives of APGA in Anambra State and overreach the Average Nigerian with a revision of recent history, rather than offer apologies where obviously the APGA government in the state failed to care for the citizens of the state, like other state, having been notified of their plight in April 2013.

Even the claim that Lagos State did not furnish the names falls flat in the face of widely distributed documents which have since gone viral, and courtesy of which every Anambra State citizen is aware of the names of those involved and their towns.

It is our considered view that focusing at this point on wrongly-spelt names, towns and local governments in Anambra State is not only immaterial, but and four months late, since they had all the time since April to address these issues.

As a party we note that APGA is a disappointing failure in human care,the major essence of government, because what Ndi Anambra and Nigerians should have been told at this point by this government in place of self-righteousness to enable them re-settle in Anambra State ,or return to Lagos State ,armed with adequate skills for gainful employment.

We seize this moment to caution the APGA-controlled state government that setting its own house on fire by sponsoring false reports on the purported death of one of the returnees is an ill-wind that would blow no one any good. Rather the party should quickly return to whatever governance they can offer in the short time between now and March 2014,because stoking controversies around their failure to care for their people cannot be a productive pastime.

We assure Anambra State that the failure of APGA State government, which could not evacuate the state NYSC members from Bauchi when riots broke there is in 2011; failed to cater for the interest of traders in Ladipo Market Lagos; when their market was closed and failed to secure justice for murdered citizens of Anambra State in the wake of mass killing s in Mubi nothwisthstading, APC presents a hope for a caring government from March next year.

Once again we seize this moment to condemn the demolition of any scene of crime ahead of complete investigation and prosecution as exemplified by the recent demolition of Upper Class Hotel, Onitsha while investigation into the discovery of human skulls is on-going.

Apart from the justice of the matter, and the necessity to avoid impunity, every hotel in the state is a going concern that employs Anambra State citizens and the demolition or closure, except as it affects investigation is like destroying jobs that the Peter Obi Government has not been able to create.

Okelo Madukaife

For: State Publicity Secretary

ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS

Source
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Tundeolaniyi: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
goodslayer: stop wasting your time on that fake yoruba wannabe goon. He claim ekiti is slum yet he claim he has only been there once five years ago.

He even reply somebody to go take gst class when he claims to school in lagos. Mr ekiti its called gns in south western universities only in south eastern universities that it is called gst.

No single word of yoruba since, he has not mentioned one yoruba hood. Even with the epe kabiti kabiti even jesus would have reply if he can decipher the language.

Let meet up in osha my man systematically decline the offer. Its crested in their dna been inferior like the goods they sale.

If you are waiting for me speak yoruba before you certify me, then you are on a long thing. Am ready to meet you. I live at Awada Lay-out nears (ABS Awada), my office is the UBA at New Market road. Tell where you want us to meet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / Governor Wike Imposes 24 Hours Curfew On Some Parts Of Rivers State / APC Crisis: Buni’s Letter Counters El-Rufai’s Narratives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.