Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun (22078 Views)

Nigerian Army Finally Reunites Chibok... / List Of 46 Bills The Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by ratty4: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2013
I don't want to be sentimental at all,what lagos did is justifiable and contitutional,every nigerian state has der own constitution which enable dem to act under it.tell me is der a region in nigeria dat welcome people from all tribe ,race dan the southwestern zone.igbo shud learn how to develop der rejoin cos who knws this is a wake call for dem.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by luvmijeje(f): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Honestly, this issue has been over-flogged. This is not suppose to be news if not for politics.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by AroOkigbo(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Odunharry:
are u for real?wat abt d 135 dat were deported to Osun in 2010?or those that were deported back to d north in 2011?
Pls provide a link.
And when will those remaining destitutes of northern extraction (accounting for over 90% of destitutes in Lagos) be deported?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by collynzo2(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2013
One word....staged!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/18634-lagos-%E2%80%98deports%E2%80%99-another-46-to-osun.html
This is quite diferent from what hapened in onitsha b/c people from se and ss were dumped there at midnight for that matter not even at state govt secretariat. What a shame and hatred towards ur fellow Nigerians. Let naija divide, we are not one country but one continent!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Rockyheight: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2013
PUT AM TOGETHER CALL AM TOGETHER ACN ARRANGEMENT or IS APC's
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2013
KwoiZabo: [s]na you post. na you comment.
now let me tell all of you, all these proliferation of news on deportation is just to make what fashola did to look mild but we cannot be deceived. what fashola did is bad, an insult to igbos, condemn able in all its ramifications. how on earth can you justify dumping 72 citizens under a bridge in their own country at the dead of the night in the name of reconciling them with their family. what rubbish[/s] .
i just have this awful, illegal, wicked, and self-fulfilling need to slap you on the right cheek and make your left cheek jealous!!!

Ignorant SOAB!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by comrChris(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote
author=slim fit ]Igbo people don't know how to treat or welcome
visitors. The south west show love and kindness. This is what fashola
is doing if your drains are not clicking. What is the point of coming
to a place were you have no family and friends you may end up becoming a
thief after a while. Some people have been in lagos with out job offer
even when they have family and friends. Do you want fashola to build
mansion for them? What exactly do you want. Everybody want to come to
lagos it's not possible.

There is a social problem here. What lagos is doing is not right that is
a fact but is their any other option really no. Let the igbo people
start telling their governors to start creating jobs for their people
and stop worrying about unnecessary issues. [/quote] ### dnt tell me u r a fool 2know lgbos r self employed n dnt need ur so called govt 4deir survival,some one has said it here b4 remove lagos n let us ve a fair comparism of west n east if u clowns tink our govnors has done nothing.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Tayeni(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2013
1oracle:
The answer you sort lies in the definition of One Nigeria. You can hide under ethnic coronation to deport Nigerians in Nigeria and call it family reunion. So for being poor, some Nigerians are not qualified to live in any part of their country? This is not about Igbos, is about justice and fairness to all Nigerians irrespective of their state of origin and status.
IGBOS have been vindicated for declaring BIAFRA.
From your calculations and assertions, those Nigerians are not qualified to live or reside in lagos because their are poor.
they deserve to live with dignity like human beings. Not under bridges and d elements.. These pple were not dragged frm their warm beds....Lagos state alone cannot cater for them....d responsibility should b shared..
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by esikpogho: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2013
deporting the sick and destitute to any part of the country is a wicked act from fashola,but obi is a thief that have to vomit the looted Anambra state money.this is a picture of onitcha under obi, he is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by comrChris(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2013
well even a baby wil knw dis s an arrangement btwn fashola n aregbe 2cover deir act n 4dose of u shouting develop develop shud com out lets ve a fair comparism of west n east mayb we start 4rm abakaliki n ado ekiti
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by abu12: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2013
“we were invited by Lagos State to come and pick our brothers and sisters, who are destitutes and 46 persons were brought, out of which we discovered that just 26 were actually indigenes of the state,

A responsible government will react to such call and get their indigenes out.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by aljharem(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2013
abu12:

A responsible government will react to such call and get their indigenes out.
Tayeni: they deserve to live with dignity like human beings. Not under bridges and d elements.. These pple were not dragged frm their warm beds....Lagos state alone cannot cater for them....d responsibility should b shared..

good !!!
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by aljharem(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2013
esikpogho: deporting the sick and destitute to any part of the country is a wicked act from fashola,but obi is a thief that have to vomit the stoning Anambra state money.[size=18pt]this is a picture of onitcha under obi, [/size]is a criminal.

who's fault is that ? Yorubas or Lagos ?

Stop blaming the SW for your leaders selfishness. It has always been like this since the 60's
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by timecop28: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2013
KwoiZabo: na you post. na you comment.
now let me tell all of you, all these proliferation of news on deportation is just to make what fashola did to look mild but we cannot be deceived. what fashola did is bad, an insult to igbos, condemn able in all its ramifications. how on earth can you justify dumping 72 citizens under a bridge in their own country at the dead of the night in the name of reconciling them with their family. what rubbish.
You are only being ignorant just because you want to make this issue a tribal one. Some of those 'dumped' at Onitsha had Yoruba and Efik names.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by collynzo2(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2013
I am sure all these were among those counted during the last census. You used them to inflate your population count, get the highest allocation, then dump them. What happens to the huge Federal allocation Lagos state is getting because of people like this? I think another population census should be done after all these people have been deported, then Federal allocation adjusted accordingly.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by dmelia: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2013
Odunharry:
are u for real?wat abt d 135 dat were deported to Osun in 2010?or those that were deported back to d north in 2011?
stop using the language deport because they are not from another country.
or is fashola trying to turn Lagos into a country of it own.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by nduchucks: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Any well implemented program designed to assist the destitute and the down trodden among us should be applauded. Having said that, I ask: were those sent to Osun state accompanied by anti riot policemen and dumped under a bridge, the Ori Oke bridge like animals?

abeg make we hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Controversy: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Effort in futility
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by timecop28: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
To y'all tribalists:
1) Fashola had 'deported' notherners in the past..Did we all hear any noise?

2)Theodore Orji was the first to deport people from Abia state..Y'all didnt see any wrong in that right?

3) Anambra had also previously done the same before now. Sure it wasn't any of your concerns too.

I think it is only logical to say that IGBOS are unreasonably sensitive people...Moreover, i'm not suprised coz this is all about Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Koffiman: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Eko Atlantic: [size=14pt]
-Yorubas from other states in SW were reunited in 2011 You ibos hailed Fashola.
-Northerners were reunited, you ibos laughed at them.
-Ibos were reunited, you ibos ran to aso rock, cried like babies and shouted genocide.
-Yorubas(Osun) again were reunited, you ibos termed the action as one to justify the earlier ibos deportation.

[/size]
Tribalism and timidity at its peak.
grin grin

I wish I cud see u in persn to appreciate ur stupidity and immaturity. Osun state governor being a studge of Tinubu and defender of Fash decided to use you to propagate deceit and lies thru Tribune newspaper- Awo's newspaper funded by Osun state govt. Other credible and unbiased newspapers never reported this news except tribune. I'm sure Punch will follow suit..., u know what I mean. Truth is that no amount of face-mending lies or deceit by LASG and her collaborators will salvage this unconstitutional and inhuman act unless it accepts being at fault and apologise to the people involved and Nigerians. The signs of nemesis have already started manifesting- with Fash already loosing his father. More to come.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by sayitout1: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2013
What goes round must surely come around. Its only an issue of time.

Nigeria will never experience an organised revolution because we are too careful and scared. The errors of our socalled leaders will start one when the time comes & NO ONE can excempt himself then.

It may look and sound funny now but we are heading toward something that will affect everyone.

...be scensitive.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by doctokwus: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2013
Shamelessly arranged deception to disguise an inbred hatred for a particular tribe.Next,dey will hurriedly appoint an Igbo commissioner or special assistant 2 d governor or head of one moribound organisation to continue this charade.So much noise has been made by d Igbos about this& some other tribes are keeping quiet,wen he next deports their own in d wee hours of d nite,den some wud understand y d outcry must b unabated until d policy is stopped.What Fashola govt has done(whc am so disappointed in because I highly regarded d man) is to set a very dangerous and highly lethal precedent to d fragile unity of dis entity called nigeria
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2013
collynzo2: I am sure all these were among those counted during the last census. You used them to inflate your population count, get the highest allocation, then dump them. What happens to the huge Federal allocation Lagos state is getting because of people like this? I think another population census should be done after all these people have been deported, then Federal allocation adjusted accordingly.

Shut your foul smelling mouth...

They were counted under the bridge or while roaming aimlessly around on the numerous bridges that dotted Lagos?

Your head need thorough psychiatric examination

You Ibos are some of the most unthinking and pathetic fools in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2013
luvinhubby:
At least our wives do not feed us. grin
yes your wives dont feed you but you all expected food from awolowo and now his prodigies

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by talktimi(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2013
Is it that the LASG is trying to blame its ineptitude to provide adequate basic amenities for its people on igbo's ? #justasking
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2013
They should pls come and reunite me with my family in Iraq
Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by timecop28: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2013
collynzo2: I am sure all these were among those counted during the last census. You used them to inflate your population count, get the highest allocation, then dump them. What happens to the huge Federal allocation Lagos state is getting because of people like this? I think another population census should be done after all these people have been deported, then Federal allocation adjusted accordingly.
If there is any state that would survive without the Federal allocation, then it is Lagos state. If there is any leader with vision and ambition in Nigeria, that will be BRF.
And in this country, You need to be very daring to achieve any thing tangible, that is what makes Fashola admirable.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by olaheavy: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2013
You Ibos are nothing but kafirs. You're hypocritical, delusional and self-centered. When the Hausa/Fulani were repatriated back to their lands you were all here rejoicing. I remember vividly. Also, when the Yoruba were sent back to their hometowns you Ibo rogues were here on nairaland mocking them. However, when it's now your turn to feel the heat, you started invoking tribal discrimination. As someone said, you're indeed a bunch of cry babies. No be by force to live in Lagos and Ibadan. Leave. Just leave today! Nobody is fighting to keep you in Nigeria. Instead of you goats to hold your Non--performing misgovernors responsible for your unfortunate and nomadic lifestyle, you're here fighting to be addressed "Lagosian Ibos". You all should be ashamed of yourselves! I have never seen anyone as shameless as you Ibos. Go back to your hellhole in Biafra. Enough is enough, go back home. Stop the Exodus to the Yorubaland. Your home is in the East!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by IYANGBALI: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2013
doctokwus: Shamelessly arranged deception to disguise an inbred hatred for a particular tribe.Next,dey will hurriedly appoint an Igbo commissioner or special assistant 2 d governor or head of one moribound organisation to continue this charade.So much noise has been made by d Igbos about this& some other tribes are keeping quiet,wen he next deports their own in d wee hours of d nite,den some wud understand y d outcry must b unabated until d policy is stopped.What Fashola govt has done(whc am so disappointed in because I highly regarded d man) is to set a very dangerous and highly lethal precedent to d fragile unity of dis entity called nigeria
Fashola has spoken go do your worst

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2013
talktimi: Is it that the LASG is trying to blame its ineptitude to provide adequate basic amenities for its people on igbo's ? #justasking

What you should be asking is why are other states finding it difficult to provide social amenities and infrastructures to encourage their own to stay back at home and work rather than coming to lagos on the back of cargo trucks without any clear cut of what or how they intend to sustain themselves in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun by timecop28: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2013
Koffiman:
I wish I cud see u in persn to appreciate ur stupidity and immaturity. Osun state governor being a studge of Tinubu and defender of Fash decided to use you to propagate deceit and lies thru Tribune newspaper- Awo's newspaper funded by Osun state govt. Other credible and unbiased newspapers never reported this news except tribune. I'm sure Punch will follow suit..., u know what I mean. Truth is that no amount of face-mending lies or deceit by LASG and her collaborators will salvage this unconstitutional and inhuman act unless it accepts being at fault and apologise to the people involved and Nigerians. The signs of nemesis have already started manifesting- with Fash already loosing his father. More to come.
Smh..You should read your post again and re-evaluate your level of reasoning.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws / We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.