Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders (2772 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) / 24, Friendless, No Male, No Female Friend; Introvert;need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by xyoung: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Guys in this house..this is kinda funny..The lady I'm with now, I plan to marry her soon but the funny aspect is this
2yrs ago, when I was in the toasting and convincing stage, she was giving me this "very hard to get" thing..at a time, I got fed up and decided to approach other ladies (about 2) who fit into her shoes (marriage requirement) and to be candid with you, the three of them are all beautiful, graduate, well mannered, my church and my tribe..It now appeared the three of them accepted my proposal at exactly the same time..I am really find it difficult to drop any of them..I know I can't marry the three of them at the same time..They all love me and I like them all
Should I set exam for the three of them
Or how can I resolve this perplexing situation?
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Lwkm... Sorry OP, this sounded funny just had to laugh it off first...grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2013
They all love me and I
like them all

Did you type that by mistake?

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Should I set exam for the
three of them
Gawd! This thread is damn hilarious... grin
Lwtmb... grin
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by wistonjoe: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Ole olojukokoro. If u knw wat I mean.
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by segzicres(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2013
LOOOOOOL, set exam? Lmao. what are the questions? Do you take bribe for more marks?

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by angelTI(f): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2013
OP deserves an e-slap! yeye boy
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by yang(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2013
Hahahaha. . . OP u don jam.

There has to be a way to seperate the Mother from the gold diggers.

U might need to involve dragnet.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by imauri: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2013
you be monkey o.....
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2013
angel TI: OP deserves an e-slap! yeye boy
But you are a female, @ topic cheesy
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by angelTI(f): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2013
idnoble135:
But you are a female, @ topic cheesy

id no mind me jare. d guy is probablu seeking attention or i dont know wat to cal his problem. he is confusd cos he opened another thread sayin ' he does not know how to show her love'

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2013
What should I comment?
Tell them you are broke. Read their facial expressions. Whichever that'll look fed up is the black sheep
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2013
angel TI:

id no mind me jare. d guy is probablu seeking attention or i dont know wat to cal his problem. he is confusd cos he opened another thread sayin ' he does not know how to show her love'
Ok... You are forgiven, lol. At least help him. What should he do? cheesy

maxwello.yg:
What should I comment?
Tell them you are broke. Read their facial expressions. Whichever that'll look fed up is the black sheep
funny method... I must say. Is that the only test you can prescribe? What if the lady who chooses to stay, can not cook? #just saying lol...
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Smartiegurl(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Permit me to say....you are seriously insane, how would you propose to three ladies at a time, abi na same week and you claim you love/like them all? You sure need an e-slap.
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Smartie gurl: Permit me to say....you are seriously insane, how would you propose to three ladies at a time, abi na same week and you claim you love/like them all? You sure need an e-slap.
lol, its call try your luck.. cheesy
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Imagine...wat rubbish...watz dere if a gurl plays hard 2 get??u want an advice xo lemme gv u one,GO STAND IN D MIDDLE OF D ROAD,DON'T LEAVE UNTIL A TRAILER HIT U!!
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Tolexander: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2013
he said no female intruder!
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Enegod(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Imagine...wat rubbish...watz dere if a gurl plays hard 2 get??u want an advice xo lemme gv u one,GO STAND IN D MIDDLE OF D ROAD,DON'T LEAVE UNTIL A TRAILER HIT U!!
Smartie gurl: Permit me to say....you are seriously insane, how would you propose to three ladies at a time, abi na same week and you claim you love/like them all? You sure need an e-slap.
angel TI:

you all should garrout of here.. only men are allowed!
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Enegod:

you all should garrout of here.. only men are allowed!
lol
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by xyoung: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
angel TI:

No I'm not confused
The two topic are related and real life situation..its d same girl involved
Better u render advice instead of negative comment
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by xyoung: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Imagine...wat rubbish...watz dere if a gurl plays hard 2 get??u want an advice xo lemme gv u one,GO STAND IN D MIDDLE OF D ROAD,DON'T LEAVE UNTIL A TRAILER HIT U!!
Maybe u didn't read my story very well
I said the first girl gave me a tough time..at a time, I gave her a break (I thought she had a BF) and decided to meet other girls (who were ready for relationship)..they also gave me hard time but not as the first girl..when the other girls agreed to my proposal, the first girl (who has never called me b4) started called me and apologized
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
xyoung:
No I'm not confused
The two topic are related and real life situation..its d same girl involved
Better u render advice instead of negative comment
guy am still laughing oo.... Guys will not kill me with laff on NL grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by xyoung: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls re-read my story
I didn't propose to the three of them at the same time
I propose to the first one years ago and after 1year of "hard to get", I gave her a break
Met the 2nd and 3rd girl differently, 3months later
Its been 2years since I met the first girl...
And my present status is reading
YES YES and YES
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by xyoung: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
A whole 1 year of pleading and begging..
1 year of no sex, no toasting but patiently waiting for her
I guess, I did no wrong in moving ahead
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by jmoore(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
1-Set an exam for them
2-They must buy the exam form
3-Aptitude test to follow..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
From the look of things OP's proposal wasnt a marriage type, it was the toasting type...like will you be my girlfriend not the wifey proposal

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
just tell em that you went for a HIV test and you tested positive (i dont know how good ur acting skills are, start by acting depressed for a few days to make it look realistic), i assure you, they will change their middle names to 'Bolt"... u need a lot of nerves to pull this off by the way.
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
u r a nuisance. He said only guys shud comment. Are u a guy?
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by xyoung: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
eddiebruk: From the look of things OP's proposal wasnt a marriage type, it was the toasting type...like will you be my girlfriend not the wifey proposal
Are u ok at all?
Will u just meet a girl and ask her to be ur wife?
Dude its stage by stage
She have to be my GF first b4 wifey
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jenams: u r a nuisance. He said only guys shud comment. Are u a guy?
animal,watz ur own...mind ur buiz
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by haitto99(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
guys only!!!!!
Re: Guys Only!!! Pls No Female Intruders by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Harbosede02: animal,watz ur own...mind ur buiz
ugly beatz/ bitchh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost Interest In My Girlfriend / 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. / I'm In Love Wth A Tomboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.