Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (185127 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by TommyAnthem(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ok, thanks.
feflo:

I think the major challenge will be the charger. It will be extremely difficult to get an effective charger for your 12v 400ah battery bank. It's professionally better to go for a 24vdc system as earlier advised.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by TommyAnthem(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Alright, thanks.
Penuelseun:
not small, but will put a strain on the ups if using it for a long time
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by temizeee(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2019
feflo:
I experienced the worst side of lithium ion batteries on the 5th of December 2019. It exploded and completely razed my store room.

My observations and lessons learnt will be posted on here later.
agh eeeyaaa... How did it happen? Did u use any unspecified charger or what?.... Damn... A great loss niyen o.. God shall replenish with better package...
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by enet1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Feflo, is this price still valid and should I still contact femi for this?

feflo:

All available, 200ah @ 40k
Converted UPS @ 25k without charger

Contact Femi on 08023662352 or 08165304602

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2019
feflo:

24vdc 250watts fairly new solar panel @ 35k
12vdc 100ah brand new battery @ 40k
12/24vdc pwm controller @ 30k
650va converted UPS @ 10k
Solar mount materials @ 4k

Thanks
mctfopt:

I like how you make all these super affordable. Great job cool
Same PWM controller that is less than 5k on AliExpress with shipping.
Only thing I'd buy off him is batteries and solar panels.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Penuelseun:
Sorry about that, didn't the battery have a bms, and how did you charge it before this happened?

temizeee:
agh eeeyaaa... How did it happen? Did u use any unspecified charger or what?.... Damn... A great loss niyen o.. God shall replenish with better package...

Many Thanks for concern, really appreciated.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2019
enet1:
Feflo, is this price still valid and should I still contact femi for this?

The prices are still valid sir.

Femi and Feflo is thesame. Femi is the personal name while Feflo is the business name.

Many Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2019
ModelX:

Many Thanks sir, will be looking forward to doing business with you sir.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
ModelX:

Not all PWN are 5K cool
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2019
mctfopt:

Not all PWN are 5K cool

Yes. Some are less than 5k. tongue

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2019
feflo:
I experienced the worst side of lithium ion batteries on the 5th of December 2019. It exploded and completely razed my store room.

Oh boy!.. So sorry!... I'll show dis to one of my friend that keeps arguing that li-ion is safe yen yen yen....as if there are no risks. But first I'll like to know what happened.

I use a li-ion pack dat was designed without a bms.. Nonsense builder, story for another day...but my only consolation is that it was designed for 16v or so, but i charge to max 14.5v.....or maybe i should just decommission the thing sef.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by cretin: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
feflo:

terrible, and i learnt the fire cant be put off, conventional fire fighting methods like water, foam cant put if off. you just gotta let it burn, till it exhausts its fuel supply.
someone shared a link few months ago, in the usa..the fire service came, and just stood by to let the fire burn out, after isolating the burning structure from other nearby houses

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
feflo:

Sorry about that, just got to see this. Lithium as with all emerging technology still needs a lot more attention given to it to operate it safely. We've got lithium in our laptops and phones and none of these two are having issues with explosion after the Samsung exploding battery saga.

I guess the one that got burnt was the one you mentioned here: https://www.nairaland.com/1389975/worlds-smallest-power-inverter/62#79087256

Lithium is the future of energy storage, the technology will get safer and more rugged with time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by ewizard1: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2019
feflo:

OMG. How did it happen? Overcharge I think?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by ewizard1: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Trippledots:

it was designed for 16v or so, but i charge to max 14.5v..
This is the trick to be safe with lithium without a BMS after a proper building.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by snipesdam(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2020
What could cause A P C UPS overload and over current lights to be blinking when connected with smart charger.

This happens when the battery is almost full.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Trippledots:

Oh boy!.. So sorry!... I'll show dis to one of my friend that keeps arguing that li-ion is safe yen yen yen....as if there are no risks. But first I'll like to know what happened.

I use a li-ion pack dat was designed without a bms.. Nonsense builder, story for another day...but my only consolation is that it was designed for 16v or so, but i charge to max 14.5v.....or maybe i should just decommission the thing sef.

Thanks for your concern, i will personally still use lithium but with a lot of precaution.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2020
cretin:

terrible, and i learnt the fire cant be put off, conventional fire fighting methods like water, foam cant put if off. you just gotta let it burn, till it exhausts its fuel supply.
someone shared a link few months ago, in the usa..the fire service came, and just stood by to let the fire burn out, after isolating the burning structure from other nearby houses

I was able to put it off miraculously using normal car fire extinguishers.

3 Likes

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2020
mctfopt:

Sorry about that, just got to see this. Lithium as with all emerging technology still needs a lot more attention given to it to operate it safely. We've got lithium in our laptops and phones and none of these two are having issues with explosion after the Samsung exploding battery saga.

I guess the one that got burnt was the one you mentioned here: https://www.nairaland.com/1389975/worlds-smallest-power-inverter/62#79087256

Lithium is the future of energy storage, the technology will get safer and more rugged with time.

Many Thanks sir, really appreciate your concern, very well said sir, lithium is the future of energy and we will be unable to avoid it in the nearest future.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2020
ewizard1:

OMG. How did it happen? Overcharge I think?

Part of the issue that caused the fire.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2020
snipesdam:
What could cause A P C UPS overload and over current lights to be blinking when connected with smart charger.

This happens when the battery is almost full.

Sorry for the late, tied up with some project, It could be caused by one of two things:

1. Overload light blinking could be as a result of failing internal circuitry

2. The condition of your batteries, since it occurs as the battery is almost full, i suspect one or both of your batteries are failing and the light blinking could be the over-voltage light. You have to measure your battery voltage as it approaches full voltage.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2020
Fairly new batteries 12vdc 200ah are available @ 50k

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Fairly new batteries 12vdc 200ah are available @ 50k

Contact Femi on 08023662352 or 08165304602

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Lokoyen(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2020
feflo:

It's a pure sinewave inverter. Tested and trusted.
Thanks

How much is the inverter.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by martinz1: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
ModelX:
Yes. Some are less than 5k. tongue
not all aliexpress items are good product, some are substandard product,, not all that glitters are gold,,
even some fake mppt charge controllers u see on aliexpress thinking that they are original,, when u open up the case ,on the circuit ,yoi will discover that its fake because it lacks thed basic component of an mppt controller

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Solar charge controller, 12 - 48vdc 60amps @ 70k

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by TommyAnthem(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Greetings to the house, I just collected a bluegate ups from my office yesterday to configure to inverter, but there's no battery inside, so it's difficult for me to know if it's 12v or 24v, please I need opinion.
It's a 1500kva
Model number is 1570 va

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by TommyAnthem(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Picture of the interior

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by saint2ace(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
TommyAnthem:
Greetings to the house, I just collected a bluegate ups from my office yesterday to configure to inverter, but there's no battery inside, so it's difficult for me to know if it's 12v or 24v, please I need opinion.
It's a 1500kva
Model number is 1570 va

Bluegate 1.5kva is always a 24v system with 2 batteries.

U can see how big the space in the ups is cos it houses 2 batteries instead of one.

So connect 2 batteries in series and u're good to go

Cheers
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
TommyAnthem:
It's a 1500kva
Model number is 1570 va

Remember to add an external charger if you are using batteries above 7ah on it.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by TommyAnthem(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ok, thanks.
saint2ace:

Bluegate 1.5kva is always a 24v system with 2 batteries.

U can see how big the space in the ups is cos it houses 2 batteries instead of one.

So connect 2 batteries in series and u're good to go

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.