Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,623 members, 7,844,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Difference Between A Girl And A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Girl And A Woman (657 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / My Girl And Her Annoying Statements / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Girl And A Woman by youngPRO(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2013
LESSON OF THE DAY:
1. A girl knows how to
demand, A woman
knows how to contribute.
2. Girls complain too
often. A woman will
observe for a while, and
then call her man's
attention to the matter
arising.
3. Girls can spend 5k on
ice cream & make-ups.
A woman can manage
5k on cooking for a
week.
4. A girl will wanna keep
up with trends. A
woman will wanna
consider her man's
progress.
5. A girl will never ask
how he manages. Caring after him is a
woman's priority.
6. A girl will measure her man's worth by the
weight of his pocket. A
woman will measure
her man's worth by his
level of Wisdom, the
fear of God and how
disciplined he can be
towards finances.
7. A girl is naturally
selfish, stubborn, and
short sighted. A woman is sacrificial,
loyal, future oriented
and family minded.
8. A girl wants
everything now. A
woman waits until they can both attend to their needs as at when possible.
9. A girl is not
considerate. A
woman helps her man
to plan. You definitely
MUST grow from being
a girl to a woman to be
able to handle a home. U can't still be a
girl and expect a man....,
ofcoz u'll get a boy. If
you're over 20yrs of
age, It's high time u
start being a woman
who'z ready to raise a
family!

To each and every
WOMAN out there.
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Woman by obongtunji: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2013
Very good one, hope women in the house will copy that?. I know this won't make front page, but when beverly coughs, the whole world will not rest......lop
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Woman by youngPRO(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2013
obongtunji: Very good one, hope women in the house will copy that?. I know this won't make front page, but when beverly coughs, the whole world will not rest......lop
Or if Tonto dike has headache u will definately see it on Nairaland's frontpage..smh for some nairaland mod.
Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Woman by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2013
OP U obviously Re an unmarried young Boy, else u will know both girls and women are all thesame! I'll cite an apt anecdote to buttress d aforementioned; Marry a woman and become embattled with real financial challenges,that is when U'll really get to know: U have a gurl in ur house in womans clothings.I Pray thee not to fall into any of such an embroglio...
Buh 4d time being Boy!;be equiped with d mindset "All gurls and women are same". And arm ur self with the mantra; "my succeess foremostly precedes any detractors(women/gurls)". Do this n d horizons or ur success will know no bounds...
Unkle Ray

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Girl And A Woman by youngPRO(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2013
Raymondenyi: OP U obviously Re an unmarried young Boy, else u will know both girls and women are all thesame! I'll cite an apt anecdote to buttress d aforementioned; Marry a woman and become embattled with real financial challenges,that is when U'll really get to know: U have a gurl in ur house in womans clothings.I Pray thee not to fall into any of such an embroglio...
Buh 4d time being Boy!;be equiped with d mindset "All gurls and women are same". And arm ur self with the mantra; "my succeess foremostly precedes any detractors(women/gurls)". Do this n d horizons or ur success will know no bounds...
Unkle Ray
Well said and Noted..

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read!!!! Most Effective Way To Propose To A Lady / The Untold Story Of A Murderer / Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.