Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Man Kills Wife And Posts Pics On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Wife And Posts Pics On Facebook (608 Views)

Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife And Posts Pics On Facebook by drnairalov: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2013
A Florida man who allegedly shot his wife before posting a photo of her body on Facebook h :oas been charged with murder. A police arrest affidavit said 31-year-old Derek Medina admitted shooting 26-year-old Jennifer Alfonso several times at their South Miami home. He claimed she punched him repeatedly and wielded a knife before the alleged incident. Medina told police that he had armed himself with a gun during a verbal dispute when she said she was “leaving him”, according to the document. When officers arrived at his home they found Ms Alfonso’s body, as well as her 10-year-old daughter, who was unharmed. It has been reported that a post on a Facebook page identified as Medina’s said: “I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife.”What we don’t understand is if he did it for attention, because apparently he wants d attention with the posting and he got it.

Source:[url] http://www.9jawhisperer.com/2013/08/man-kills-wife-and-post-it-on-facebook.html[/url][sup][/sup][sub][/sub]
Re: Man Kills Wife And Posts Pics On Facebook by Kanwulia: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2013
With FACE BOOK, all TINZZZ are possible! kiss
Men!
Since they were created, women and children have NEVER rested! cry

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Son - 1 / I Need Matured Advice. / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.