Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42094 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by toosweet: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2013
born2fuck: I no wan talk this but I go talk ham....

So embarrassing when you enter ashawo house, give ham 1k for short term and she still dey ask me how much I give ham?. How much you see for your own hand?

You dey Bleep ashawo, you never Bleep reach 3 minutes and she dey ask you, seh you never release? Na you go ask me after 3 just minutes, 20 minutes I no dey plan to release
your post really goes with your name

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by amyjuicey(f): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2013
Na ur face be dis? ( No, no be my face na my nyash.....)

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by topetall(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Anything coming out from our nose, mouth or ass should be disposed privately, (not in the gutter, road, sidewalks). I hate seeing nonesense on the streets. People already have a lot to deal with the noise, drainage and air pollution etc. We can't be hopping the streets too!

It is also a norm to throw refuse on the street ( satchet, gala, anything and everything)

Please let's make use of the conviniences and refuse bins. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Clemzy16(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ishsoph: You are not different from other Nigerians with annoying habbit. How can you bring out your phone inside a bus with percengers and start playing music(noise pollution) and u got angry when your like tag along, what happened to your earphone/bluetooth
"honestly, i doubt ur sanity"

"did i mention it was me. . . ??! If you checked well, title say ANNOYING THINGS NIGERIANS DO"

IT IS ALSO ANNOYING WHEN NAIRALANDERS LIKE YOU ARE QUICK TO DRAW CONCLUSION WITHOUT READING THE TOPIC

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Owilar(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nigeria resembles third world war, that is why it difficult to survive.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
;Du jes came bk frm skul..nd u kw..exhausted..nd u mama asked u...haha..ar u back?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Hecuine(m): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Someone tells you that another person was hit by a moving vehicle. Should the vehicle be parked.
Or sees you sleeping and when entered and ask you,are you sleeping! No am preaching!!!!!! Either still, someone sees you with a bible on sunday going to church and still ask, are you going to church! "NO" am heading to the shrine! Maybe again, someone sees that it raining and ask you! It raining? "NO" Garri is pouring from the sky! Or call your landline and ask if you are at home! "NO" am on the beach. Naw wao!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Fhemmmy: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Hecuine: Someone tells you that another person was hit by a moving vehicle. Should the vehicle be parked.
Or sees you sleeping and when entered and ask you,are you sleeping! No am preaching!!!!!! Either still, someone sees you with a bible on sunday going to church and still ask, are you going to church! "NO" am heading to the shrine! Maybe again, someone sees that it raining and ask you! It raining? "NO" Garri is pouring from the sky! Or call your landline and ask if you are at home! "NO" am on the beach. Naw wao!

Reading thru this, i could not help but laff so hard . . . Nice one< i too love Nija
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by gnot: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
you ask for 200 naira recharge card , they will say na onli hundred hundred naira remain. come agaain later!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 15, 2013
This one is done by igbos......they meet you for the 1st time and start speaking igbo to you and when you tell them you are not igbo they say awwwwww why na i think say you be igbo and why you knw come hear igbo now as if its by force angry angry angry
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2013
vire: This one is done by igbos......they meet you for the 1st time and start speaking igbo to you and when you tell them you are not igbo they say awwwwww why na i think say you be igbo and why you knw come hear igbo now as if its by force angry angry angry

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Tobetoe(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2013
senior sis: Tobe
Tobe: ma
senior sis: go and boil hot water for me
....:-/@:-O. Na wao o, any need of boiling water dat is already hot
..:-@ tobe*crying* mom ,Chris stoned me wit his sandals...=hahah ok na, .. U 4 say him rock u wit sandals na

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
This thread still growing? I beg free Nigerians now grin
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Freiburger(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^ grin grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fhemmmy: This thread still growing? I beg free Nigerians now grin

Wait an see, it will reach 20 pages at least ! cool
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
queenvic:

Wait an see, it will reach 20 pages at least ! cool

i will be glad if it stops at 20 at the rate it is going oh
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Person see u dey eat beans e go ask na beans b DAT
No na [color=#550000][/color]corn fleaks
D person go con say mk I con take one spoon na
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

i will be glad if it stops at 20 at the rate it is going oh

grin I know what you mean !
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2013
Everything
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by akahp(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2013
last 2comment
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by guyANDROID1: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
coputa: Its only in Nigeria that you will see a poor man selling a book on how to become wealthy,.

Best comment on this topic so far.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by guyANDROID1: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
As a school boy, I put on my neat ironed uniform dey go school,my neighbour go ask. "You don dey go school be dat". No na farm I dey go

Still remembering my secondary skool days
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
At least the thread is slowing down . . . Thank God oh

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by yorex2011: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
soooo......thread don dry?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
yorex2011: soooo......thread don dry?
e no go end before?.. lol
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by goldentie4real: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Deleted
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by yorex2011: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
#team50000views#....thread must not die o....even if na me go dey view am myself grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.